PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the Nominations Pod

Locke.
19-09-2011, 01:42 AM
As far as I know it has only ever been used in BB9.

But anyway, I think it would be great if they brought it back. Obviously there would have to be some sort of task or something to win access to use it (in BB9 it was only the 4 housemates in Heaven that could use it - Stu, Rex, Mighty Mo, and Mikey), because too many people using it would ruin the point. It would probably be better waiting until mid-way through aswell, so there are more divides and people will be more likely to agree on who they are going to nominate.

Does anyone else want it back? :suspect:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00539/BB_Rex-and-Mo_682_539946a.jpg

swinearefine
19-09-2011, 01:48 AM
No; I prefer it to not be a strategic game. Besides, if a housemate has any brains they can influence nominations without breaking rules.

Colbert-Bump
19-09-2011, 01:54 AM
It was nice to see BB thinking outside of the box for a change with that twist in BB9.

BBfanUSA
19-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Never fully saw Nominations Pod what was it used for?

Colbert-Bump
19-09-2011, 02:07 AM
A few housemates were allowed to discuss with each other who should be up for eviction that week.

Locke.
19-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Never fully saw Nominations Pod what was it used for?

The housemates in heaven could go in and discuss who they had nominated in the past and who they wanted to nominate this week. So for example, they could decide to put the two favourites up against each other, or just nominate the opposite group

BBfanUSA
19-09-2011, 02:12 AM
The housemates in heaven could go in and discuss who they had nominated in the past and who they wanted to nominate this week. So for example, they could decide to put the two favourites up against each other, or just nominate the opposite group

which must of lead to that discussing nominations in code thing that got all but 3 hgs nominated (Why did they keep the two original nominees up Luke had nothing to do with it)

Adamw92
19-09-2011, 12:41 PM
I can't even remember it haha

SuziBooo
19-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Now that you mention the nominations pods, they also should bring back a divide as shown in BB3 & BB9. Some of that lot could do with appreciating the little things!