PDA

View Full Version : Rebeckah Question to Rebeckah fans...

Locke.
19-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Do you actually like her as a person?

InOne
19-09-2011, 10:14 PM
I could put up with her yeah. If you don't fall for all the prick teasing stuff like Aden does you could probably have a laugh. Anything she does looks 10x as bad because Aden is such a pussy and follows her round like a lapdog

'Conor
19-09-2011, 10:14 PM
no shes vile, but a good housemate.

Vicky.
19-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Great housemate. Horrid person

Josy
19-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Am not a Rebeckah fan.

iRyan
19-09-2011, 10:18 PM
I like her both as a person and as a housemate.

I do think that she does have a good heart, she is just over emotional and outspoken.

Not to mention, we don't even get to see all of what she is like, we only get to see what is edited, packaged and presented to us.

If she really was "nasty", she would be much more hated by others in the house. Many of the people in there seem to actually like her.

Vicky.
19-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Many of the people in there seem to actually like her.

For now

Shes good at keeping her many faces up :tongue:

Jords
19-09-2011, 10:20 PM

I do think that she does have a good heart, she is just over emotional and outspoken.

Not to mention, we don't even get to see all of what she is like, we only get to see what is edited, packaged and presented to us.

If she really was "nasty", she would be much more hated by others in the house. Many of the people in there seem to actually like her.

Manipulative people are good at doing that.

Not a fan, but good HM.

Chuck
19-09-2011, 10:23 PM
The reason I support Alex is because I like her as a housemate and as a person.

Rebeckah is clearly not a very a nice person but as a housemate she's fantastic.

Visage
19-09-2011, 10:26 PM
I'm not a Rebeckah fan I just wanted to post in this thread.

Kazanne
19-09-2011, 10:33 PM

She is not hated by the others simply because she manipulates them and lies to make a couple of them look really bad,but it seems some are cottoning on to her vile ways,of course Aden wont because he fancies her,they say love is blind,in his case I believe it.:joker:

Adamw92
19-09-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't really like her as a person but shes one of the best housemates

Callum
19-09-2011, 10:50 PM
I don't think she's this vile woman like most are making out but I don't think she's a terribly nice person, either. I would hate to see her go though because she's the main talking point of the show and she's been entertaining. She's causing all the arguments and that's when Big Brother gets good, not when everyone is getting on nicely.

Buck
19-09-2011, 11:15 PM
I like Rebeckah as a person and as a housemate even more. She's just so entertaining and powerful. Gotta love her! :love:

Jack_
19-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Not entirely, but then again there's very few of them that I'd want to spend time around anyway...Mark maybe but that's about it. I don't really see people's problem with her, yeah she might not be a nice person, but this isn't the nicest person competition...and, not only that, but on launch night she told Brian that this is pretty much how she was going to act, why people chose not to take her seriously I don't know. At the end of the day it's a TV gameshow...she's playing the game and good luck to her, so what?

Bruvva
20-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Don't like her as a person, but love her as a HM.

JeanP!
20-09-2011, 03:06 AM
Who cares? She is entertaining

Colbert-Bump
20-09-2011, 03:11 AM
She's crushed Aaron doesn't love her.

saigon
20-09-2011, 04:15 AM
I like her as a housemate. And tbh I don't know enough about her to say wether I like her as a person. No 1 on here does! Nobody on here has ever met her, they have only seen edited footage of her.

Benjamin
20-09-2011, 04:20 AM
I'm not a Rebeckah fan I just wanted to post in this thread.

:laugh:

I'm not a Rebeckah fan, I just found this post funny.

Chuck
20-09-2011, 04:22 AM
troll

Lee.
20-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Interesting question Locke...

Can I actually ask another?

It seems to be the more mature hms that have sussed Rebecca out already. What age are the forumers in this thread that have said they do like her as a person?

Flamingjoe
20-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Brilliant housemate