PDA

View Full Version : There's something shady going on with production

iRyan
23-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Did anyone find it weird when Brian asked Rebeckah about Aden and what was going on, she just kept saying "Aden and I know the truth" and would smile?

It feels like the producers are hiding something from us.

And also how it was ADEN who told Rebeckah that Heaven was eating the food, so she went and told everyone else without saying his name so she didn't get him in trouble. But the producers completely edited and made it seem like Rebeckah was lying because she wasn't actually in the store room.

There is shady ness going on. No wonder we don't have a live feed. They don't want us to know what's REALLY going on.

Jords
23-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Agree, they axed live feed so they can manipulate what we see, we all knew it.

Bluerang1
23-09-2011, 10:36 PM
The Aden thing makes sense. Because Rebeckeh had no reason to do that AND Aden was the one left there. Thanks for ruining BB C5.

Kazanne
23-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Did anyone find it weird when Brian asked Rebeckah about Aden and what was going on, she just kept saying "Aden and I know the truth" and would smile?

And also how it was ADEN who told Rebeckah that Heaven was eating the food, so she went and told everyone else without saying his name so she didn't get him in trouble. But the producers completely edited and made it seem like Rebeckah was lying because she wasn't actually in the store room.

There is shady ness going on. No wonder we don't have a live feed. They don't want us to know what's REALLY going on.

There's no shadyiness,she was just bullsh***ing again,there is no 'TRUTH' in Weebeckas life,she's manipulated a few of you people aswell by the sounds of it.

flamingGalah!
23-09-2011, 10:44 PM
There's no shadyiness,she was just bullsh***ing again,there is no 'TRUTH' in Weebeckas life,she's manipulated a few of you people aswell by the sounds of it.

^^^^
THIS

She is a compulsive liar FFS! She only said about Aden so she can get the mag deals when he gets evicted...

fruit_cake
23-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Heaven got the bunji jump task..what more evidence could possibly be needed

InOne
23-09-2011, 10:46 PM
She got stiched up good and proper :bored:

Livia
23-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Rebeckah is a stranger to the truth. And she's on the bus home, so who cares what she does or doesn't know.

GypsyGoth
23-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Heaven got the bunji jump task..what more evidence could possibly be needed

I thought that was ridiculously unfair of BB. Rebeckah had to do something mean to someone for that task, and Heaven got to bungee jump :conf:

James
23-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Some posts have been deleted, if you haven't noticed. :idc:

Jake.
23-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Oh god how unfair it was! I mean it wasnt as if rebeckah had any airtime in the past week!

armand.kay
23-09-2011, 11:06 PM
I know on bbits she said it was like a houre after she was in ther with heven that she ran to jay so the editing is un fair and in her better bits ther was allot that we dint see, im not voting again till we get live feed !

iRyan
23-09-2011, 11:08 PM
And she just said on BOTS that production wouldn't let her say her real reason for nominating Jay (something about "fisting" that they didn't air). Perhaps they are trying to cover Jay and make him look good?

D3vilish
23-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Manipulation to the max...

CharlieO
23-09-2011, 11:10 PM
It means housemates are going to sell stories about how it is manipulated.

Barf_andotherthings
23-09-2011, 11:14 PM
watching bots right now, and i realise we have absolutely no idea what is going on in there.

fruit_cake
23-09-2011, 11:15 PM
there are so many dodgy things going on tonight

Jake.
23-09-2011, 11:15 PM
And rebeckah proving once again that shes full of BS

Patrick
23-09-2011, 11:17 PM
LF for BB13 Please :idc:

InOne
23-09-2011, 11:18 PM
I kinda feel cheated, we all knew she was great, but they made the chav public think she was bad and they fell for it like the idiots they tre

Cromwell1900
23-09-2011, 11:20 PM

Did she actually say that, i was not fully watching her interview?

If so C5 have some thing to explain

flamingGalah!
23-09-2011, 11:22 PM
I kinda feel cheated, we all knew she was great, but they made the chav public think she was bad and they fell for it like the idiots they tre

Umm...no. A few of you liked her for some bizarre reason. The majority of the Great British public (& on here) could see her for what a vile excuse for a human being she is & quite rightly got her booted out :xyxwave:

flamingGalah!
23-09-2011, 11:24 PM

I think once again this is simply Rebeckah stretching & embellishing the truth & downright lying to get herself out of sh*t...

fingers
23-09-2011, 11:25 PM
They prepared her well for the Dowling interview, but she let a few cats out of the bag on BBBOTS!!!

Niamh.
23-09-2011, 11:25 PM
And she just said on BOTS that production wouldn't let her say her real reason for nominating Jay (something about "fisting" that they didn't air). Perhaps they are trying to cover Jay and make him look good?

that was quite intriguing tbf :idc: (I do care)

fingers
23-09-2011, 11:28 PM
that was quite intriguing tbf :idc: (I do care)

On BBBOTS she did say that it hadn't aired! Made me wonder a bit how she knew that!

InOne
Umm...no. A few of you liked her for some bizarre reason. The majority of the Great British public (& on here) could see her for what a vile excuse for a human being she is & quite rightly got her booted out :xyxwave:

You're one of those phools who gets too emotionally involved with the HM :bored:

iRyan

Yes, she said it twice and Emma got flustered and tried to change the subject (this was on BBBOTS).

Niamh.
23-09-2011, 11:29 PM
On BBBOTS she did say that it hadn't aired! Made me wonder a bit how she knew that!

well, could be cos BB told her she couldn't use it as a reason to nominate him

David R
23-09-2011, 11:30 PM
She's going to hold the 'truth' back for the mags... which will as usual turn out to be lies. Something like they are madly in love!

fingers
23-09-2011, 11:31 PM
well, could be cos BB told her she couldn't use it as a reason to nominate him

then she said it and they told her to redo it??? is that what you mean?

yami watching
23-09-2011, 11:32 PM
lmao you guys are funny

do you all have ADD or do you actually watch the program you are posting about

flamingGalah!
23-09-2011, 11:32 PM
You're one of those phools who gets too emotionally involved with the HM :bored:

Says you defending everything she has done.. :joker:

joeysteele
23-09-2011, 11:33 PM
She is a total liar, I don't believe a word she says.

fingers
23-09-2011, 11:33 PM
lmao you guys are funny

do you all have ADD or do you actually watch the program you are posting about

Some of us do, you obviously watch a different show!

Niamh.
23-09-2011, 11:37 PM
then she said it and they told her to redo it??? is that what you mean?

yes, so she would have known that the public wouldn't have seen it if she wasn't allowed mention it? don't you think? well either that or she just made up some story to slander him, which is also quite plausible tbh

yami watching
23-09-2011, 11:42 PM
liar : oh i forgot i said it
brian: oh oh you forgot you said it
liar: no i did
brian: so just to clarify who told jay heaven was eating all the food
liar: it was me
*eyes looking up to creative side of brain ...what we do when we make bollocks up*
liar: oh but do you know what it was it was aden

fingers
23-09-2011, 11:44 PM
yes, so she would have known that the public wouldn't have seen it if she wasn't allowed mention it? don't you think? well either that or she just made up some story to slander him, which is also quite plausible tbh

I think EITHER Chan5 has some questions to answer OR she is merely lying her way into a lawsuit!

If Chan5 really ARE manipulating it as she has described maybe even oftel should get involved!

rusticgal
23-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Rebekah is a liar....she will walk over anyone to get what she wants.For someone who walked into that house and said she hated men...she was all over them.She is a bitch in denial...its always someone elses fault for her behaviour.

Now we dont get LF...the 'fisting' reason is not a reason to vote someone out and no programme will allow that sort of comment be aired.On the best bits we saw more tears from her that we have seen on HL's...we are not seeing the bigger picture through one silly hour. Are we seeing the real goings on or what they wanted us to see.

The trouble is Rebekah is a massive liar...she knows that we are only seeing an hour of HL's...so she knows she can make up things under the pretence that they were not shown....its catch 22.

flamingGalah!
23-09-2011, 11:47 PM
I think EITHER Chan5 has some questions to answer OR she is merely lying her way into a lawsuit!

If Chan5 really ARE manipulating it as she has described maybe even oftel should get involved!

I think it is much more likely that Jay did indeed tell a vile story about fisting, which Channel 5 quite rightly decided not to show in the highlights & when Rebeckah wanted to use that as an excuse it was explained to her that she couldn't use that as the public have not seen what he said...

fingers
23-09-2011, 11:49 PM
I think it is much more likely that Jay did indeed tell a vile story about fisting, which Channel 5 quite rightly decided not to show in the highlights & when Rebeckah wanted to use that as an excuse it was explained to her that she couldn't use that as the public have not seen what he said...

AH, the birdies would have been singing their little hearts out on Live Feed then!

Chuck
23-09-2011, 11:50 PM
It's so hilarious when Rebeckah haters say they don't understand how can anyone possibly liker her because she's a horrible manipulative bitch as if that wasn't the reason we loved her in the first place. :idc:

Beastie
23-09-2011, 11:51 PM
This is a sort of reason I can't be bothered to vote. Because we have no live feed :(

But anyway.. after Rebeckah's message the house started to kick off. Aden looking pissed off, Heaven being loud, Harry speaking up!! Anton looking pissed off too. MEOOOOOOOW.

fingers
23-09-2011, 11:51 PM
It's so hilarious when Rebeckah haters say they don't understand how can anyone possibly liker her because she's a horrible manipulative bitch as if that wasn't the reason we loved her in the first place. :idc:

You're speaking for yourself, of course?

fingers
23-09-2011, 11:53 PM
This is a sort of reason I can't be bothered to vote. Because we have no live feed :(

But anyway.. after Rebeckah's message the house started to kick off. Aden looking pissed off, Heaven being loud, Harry speaking up!! Anton looking pissed off too. MEOOOOOOOW.

ALL those who predicted that it would die the death if she left have just been proved totally wrong!

Visage
23-09-2011, 11:54 PM
I just think she's clutching at straws.

She tells Brian she couldn't tell the truth about Heaven eating everything, but when Jay pulled her up in private saying she did say that why did she still deny saying it to Jay ?

Chuck
You're speaking for yourself, of course?

Not only myself no, you don't need to read through too many threads to notice some people agree with me. :idc:

Beastie
ALL those who predicted that it would die the death if she left have just been proved totally wrong!

I know. lol. I knew the housemates would come out of their shell once Becks had left. However I agree that Becks and Heaven shouldn't have even been up this week but hey ho! The show must go on.

ButterflyGirl
24-09-2011, 12:06 AM
She already knew there was going to be no live feed ,she's just making lies up like she lied about Heaven eating the food and Aaron trying to kiss her and the way she twisted things ,she called a lot of the hms fence sitters too ..no need.

Cromwell1900
24-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Word for Word in her Interview with Brian

Brian says "Who told Jay, Heaven was eating all the food"

Rebeckah says " It was me"

Brian Says "Because that's where the whole thing stems from"

Rebeckah Says "Aden told me, and i didn't want to tell anyone it was Aden because he was in there watching her"

Is she lying again?

Well Aden indeed was their watching Heaven sweeping the floor in the highlights when Jay etc ran out of the Bedroom after being told she's eating everything. I got to say i believe her. And think she's been stitched up along with the viewers who believed she made that rediculous spontaneous lie up on the spot

Visage
24-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Word for Word in her Interview with Brian

Brian says "Who told Jay, Heaven was eating all the food"

Rebeckah says " It was me"

Brian Says "Because that's where the whole thing stems from"

Rebeckah Says "Aden told me, and i didn't want to tell anyone it was Aden because he was in there watching her"

Is she lying again?

Well Aden indeed was their watching Heaven sweeping the floor in the highlights when Jay etc ran out of the Bedroom after being told she's eating everything. I got to say i believe her. And think she's been stitched up along with the viewers who believed she made that rediculous spontaneous lie up on the spot

So why did she still deny it when Jay pulled her up in private? Jay knew it was her and she still sat there and said she never said it.

Chuck
24-09-2011, 12:19 AM
I think she's lying again :joker:

Visage
24-09-2011, 12:31 AM
I think she's lying again :joker:

Which makes it impossible to believe anything that come out of her mouth.

Cromwell1900
24-09-2011, 12:32 AM
So why did she still deny it when Jay pulled her up in private? Jay knew it was her and she still sat there and said she never said it.

Well her following words we're

Rebeckah "I couldn't come out and say, well yea i said it, because Aden told me"

Sounds like that's her answer to your question

Is it reasonable to think she would keep shtum in her grilling with Heaven & Jay to protect Aden from getting the stick which she is getting?

fingers
24-09-2011, 12:36 AM
She is totally incapable of differentiating between fact and fantasy (Lies)

Visage
24-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Is it reasonable to think she would keep shtum in her grilling with Heaven & Jay to protect Aden from getting the stick which she is getting?

No. Not by the way I have seen her behave in there.

She sat there knowing what she said to Jay and said nothing. I would have had more respect if she told Jay that yes he was right, however she's protecting someone and doesn't want this to blow up in that persons face.

Cromwell1900
24-09-2011, 12:52 AM
No. Not by the way I have seen her behave in there.

She sat there knowing what she said to Jay and said nothing. I would have had more respect if she told Jay that yes he was right, however she's protecting someone and doesn't want this to blow up in that persons face.

You have to disbelieve her Interview to trust what you have seen of her.

Sure we can trust a lot of what we see, i.e continuos scenes, and not need to think about manipulation in the Edit, i'e between scene changes, such as it is there is a suggestion something in-proper has happened. There are many things that can be twisted out of all context.

All i know for sure is i'm going to be watching very closely what the rest of the Hm's have to say when they come out. And lets remember this is not C4 anymore it's C5 and they are desperate for ratings. When in doubt i ask myself What is to be gained. For C5 it's ratings, for Rebeckah the gain would be an attack on Heaven. It's not an easy decision but im giving the benefit of the doubt to Rebeckah for the time being.

Visage
24-09-2011, 01:01 AM
You have to disbelieve her Interview to trust what you have seen of her.

Sure we can trust a lot of what we see, i.e continuos scenes, and not need to think about manipulation in the Edit, i'e between scene changes, such as this at least suggests. There are many things that can be twisted out of all context.

All i know for sure is i'm going to be watching very closely what the rest of the Hm's have to say when they come out. And lets remember this is not C4 anymore it's C5 and they are desperate for ratings. When in doubt i ask myself What is to be gained. For C5 it's ratings, for Rebeckah the gain would be an attack on Heaven. It's not an easy decision but im giving the benefit of the doubt to Rebeckah for the time being.

You make great points and I respect that, we don't know the full story and who knows if we ever will?

I will be more than happy to shout out I was fooled by C5 & BB into thinking Rebeckah was a twisted bitch and only out for herself, if the truth was ever exposed. I can only base my judgement on what I've seen and because of the way Rebeckah has handled situations in the house, I have difficulty in believing anything she says, in or out of the house.

I love getting into discussions over the housemates, trying to work them out and sometimes my opinion has changed, however with Rebeckah I've seen nothing to convince me otherwise..

yami watching
24-09-2011, 01:09 AM
ok lets just say for arguments sake ch5 took one look at at this poor girl and decided to ruin her life (or her bb experience at least) by manipulating all the footage we see to make her look bad

if this is true...

why do the majority of the housemates feel the sameway towards her?

Jake.
24-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Erhhhhgg.... This manipulation by channel 5 sh*te is boring now. She was a bi*ch, get over it

parmnion
24-09-2011, 10:41 AM
She has to lie and cheat in her job and about what she said about the biscuits so I find it unbelievable how people can suddenly think she's telling the truth now.

Incensed
24-09-2011, 11:00 AM
IF CH5 have edited it to make her look bad, you have to ask yourself why?

Ok, possible reasons. They edit the programme so that the person they want as eventual winner isn't voted off, but, they still want to make as much money as possible from the show. So, they edit it so that Rebeckah looks a far more evil cow than she actually is, and this evil cow has a possible fauxmance with Aden, a lad much younger than herself (emotive issue) Rebeckah gets voted off early in the show and on leaving does a kiss and tell, drip fed into OK mag over a number of weeks. Conclusion - Desmond sells more mags and makes more money than he would if she had been kept in.

Well if I was being cynical that would be one reason :joker:

flamingGalah!
24-09-2011, 11:03 AM
I suppose Channel 5 edited out all the footage of the other housemates saying what a lovely, trustworthy girl Rebeckah is too...

She is full of sh*t. End of...

Incensed
24-09-2011, 11:08 AM
I suppose Channel 5 edited out all the footage of the other housemates saying what a lovely, trustworthy girl Rebeckah is too...

She is full of sh*t. End of...

I agree, and I did say they could have edited it to make look more evil than she actually is

If, and that's a big if, they have indeed edited her, you have to ask what they would have to gain by doing so. The only reason I can think of is that they would make more money out of her, out of the house than in.

Jake.
24-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Everyone is the house thought the same as us (apart from Aden), get over it, she was evicted and now you are clutching at straws. Funny how none of you mention this until AFTER she is evicted

flamingGalah!
24-09-2011, 11:14 AM
I agree, and I did say they could have edited it to make look more evil than she actually is

If, and that's a big if, they have indeed edited her, you have to ask what they would have to gain by doing so. The only reason I can think of is that they would make more money out of her, out of the house than in.

I don't for one minute think that is the case though. Lets think about it...

We saw Rebeckah being vile, this was shown as it was the most exciting thing happening in the house....

The other housemates were seen commenting on her behaviour & that she is a liar etc...

She was put up for eviction, by the other housemates...

Channel 5 cannot have manipulated any of that.

People have to accept that she is simply a lying, manipulative bitch. Hell even her reaction to her behaviour was disgusting, laughing at the footage of her being a bitch & being caught out lying. She didn't try & protest her innocence did she??

lostalex
24-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Tara Reid basically said this when she came out. You could tell she was NOT happy with production at all. Also Pamela when she came out was shocked at some of what Brian was telling her, and she was saying the same thing also.

It's hard to tell whether they are just deluded, and have sour grapes, or if there really is manipulation.

Incensed
24-09-2011, 11:22 AM
I don't for one minute think that is the case though. Lets think about it...

We saw Rebeckah being vile, this was shown as it was the most exciting thing happening in the house....

The other housemates were seen commenting on her behaviour & that she is a liar etc...

She was put up for eviction, by the other housemates...

Channel 5 cannot have manipulated any of that.

People have to accept that she is simply a lying, manipulative bitch. Hell even her reaction to her behaviour was disgusting, laughing at the footage of her being a bitch & being caught out lying. She didn't try & protest her innocence did she??

I'm not sticking up for her in any way, I detest the woman and I agree with what you say. The thread is about shady goings on, so I was just throwing some possible reason as to why into the mix. I'd be interested in what people who think there have been shady dealings think of the reason why.

flamingGalah!
24-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Tara Reid basically said this when she came out. You could tell she was NOT happy with production at all.

That's probably because we just got to see what a druggie mess she really is...

lostalex
24-09-2011, 11:24 AM
That's probably because we just got to see what a druggie mess she really is...

Well if she was using drugs in the house and production didn't show it, i'd qualify that as manipulation of the truth. So i'm not sure what your point is... lol

flamingGalah!
24-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Well if she was using drugs in the house and production didn't show it, i'd qualify that as manipulation of the truth. So i'm not sure what your point is... lol

I mean what past addiction to drugs has done to her, rather than snorting lines in the house! :joker:

Vicky.
24-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Tara Reid basically said this when she came out.

Tara said this after seeing a 2 minute mashed together clip. Sorry but that is not enough to go on. If she had waited a little, watched a few episodes, and THEN said it then I may have been inclined to think there was something in it. But her judging on a choppy 2 minute HL reel...no :/

PrincessIona
24-09-2011, 01:02 PM
I have a seen a clip on either bb, or bit on side showing bits of the noms and there was a clip of bb saying "that is not a valid reason for nomination", I actually thought it was to heaven but I definitely saw them say it! I was surprised that they didn't show it when they showed he actual clip on the show because I was curious what the reason was.

If anyone has time to skim through a few shows you will find it!

As for Rebeckah being edited to look manipulative, whilst I'm sure they weren't helping her by showing nice clips I do believe she really is a nasty manipulative person. The housemates have seen it, and they are the ones living with her

Doogle
24-09-2011, 01:03 PM
See, if we had LF, the people who only watch highlights would see it differently to those with LF, and then she'd probably not seem like the bad guy as much. If we'd have at least seen everything that happened we could have a better understanding of it, rather than a quick HL show

flamingGalah!
24-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Even if we had LF people would still say we are only seeing what they want us to see. We have these conspiracy theories every single year & we always will, LF or not...

Suze
24-09-2011, 01:13 PM

But just because there is no live feed, we don't know if Rebeccah has behaved just as vile anyway.

Rebeccah has been evicted, so what does it matter what's true or not now? :conf:Many knew the editing would be controlled to go a certain way even before this BB began, yet still chose to watch it and vote. It was obvious that fans would be spoonfed what C5 wanted them to see in a meagre 45mins? daily from a 24/7 and selected tweets, so they got the outcome they wanted. You're a fan and feel miffed, that I understand, but trying to make excuses for her when most of what seems to eminate from her mouth are lies, baffles me :conf: She has been evicted, maybe time to let the Becca love go now, as it doesn't matter what she thinks now, and concentrate on the remaining housemates and pick yourself a new favourite.

waterhog
24-09-2011, 01:16 PM
who cares < the right one went < end of lol