PDA

View Full Version : Aaron and his snidey manipulation of Alex.

parmnion
24-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Playing all her silly games then mocking her by saying "you're so easy to please" while slyly grinning at harry..Rather slimey imo..whats yours?

Benjamin
24-09-2011, 12:14 PM
I always get the vibe that Aaron really likes Alex as she doesn't have any gameplan and that he can just have fun with her as opposed to drama. I get the same vibe from Harry. It's hard to really know without LF though.

lisa12000
24-09-2011, 12:19 PM
He really likes Alex, she only ever seems to be with Tom and Aaron anyway; Mark was teasing her as well i think youre looking for things that arent there tbh

parmnion
24-09-2011, 12:41 PM
I disagree Lisa, he's playng the smarm offensive well..she's a bit dim to notice though even with him making it so obvious that he's just kissing her ass to get her on side.

BigBrotherfan4ever
24-09-2011, 12:44 PM
I think Aaron, Harry & Tom are the only 3 guys in the house that have any time for Alex, i've never seen any of the other guys talking to her.

smartalec2718
24-09-2011, 12:45 PM
I disagree, I think his teasing her is more of an older-brother type deal. When they were teasing her about the "cockpit" thing and Alex said "I'd never do anything like that!" and Aaron responded with "Not even for one of those mini-tubs of Pringles?" I laughed out loud because that sounded like exactly the kind of goofy joke I'd make to my sister.

lisa12000
24-09-2011, 12:46 PM
I disagree Lisa, he's playng the smarm offensive well..she's a bit dim to notice though even with him making it so obvious that he's just kissing her ass to get her on side.

Dont see that at all, not one bit; Hes the one that talks to her about her past, her aspirations etc etc I think hes a bit protective of her if anything else

parmnion
24-09-2011, 12:47 PM
I disagree, I think his teasing her is more of an older-brother type deal. When they were teasing her about the "cockpit" thing and Alex said "I'd never do anything like that!" and Aaron responded with "Not even for one of those mini-tubs of Pringles?" I laughed out loud because that sounded like exactly the kind of goofy joke I'd make to my sister.

Teasing and taking the rise out of someone are two very differing things, and they were ripping the preverbial piss out of her, mocking her intelligence and class status.

chuff me dizzy
24-09-2011, 12:50 PM
I always get the vibe that Aaron really likes Alex as she doesn't have any gameplan and that he can just have fun with her as opposed to drama. I get the same vibe from Harry. It's hard to really know without LF though.

I agree ^^^^^

Benjamin
24-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Teasing and taking the rise out of someone are two very differing things, and they were ripping the preverbial piss out of her, mocking her intelligence and class status.

Nah. Both him and Harry seem to have a soft spot for her. It seems more friendly banter than being mean and they all seem to hang out quite a lot.

shanereaction
24-09-2011, 01:01 PM
It's hard to tell without more evidence but I think Alex has really grown on Aaron recently, they seem to be a lot less awkward now compared to the Nicki Minaj conversation about a week ago.

soundslike
24-09-2011, 01:03 PM
They come across as thinking they are better than her IMO and that she is their little play thing to tease and take the 'P' out of. Its subtle enough to fool us but if you have an insight into how people behave it is what it is. Lets pick on the not so pretty dumb girl for our own entertainment.

The look between him and Harry says it all really. Lets pick on the peasent, lets entertain ourselves mentallity.

spintronic
24-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Playing all her silly games then mocking her by saying "you're so easy to please" while slyly grinning at harry..Rather slimey imo..whats yours?

My opinion, is;

"Yours is off, by a few microns-which totally fluff up the experiment".

Aaron loves alex (not in that way). But as a sister.

I honestly think he sees his son in her.

And the bantor between them, reminds him of home.

(Love you Alex-you are honestly, the only genuine, selfless soul in that house)

Peace Alex.

Benjamin
24-09-2011, 03:09 PM
They come across as thinking they are better than her IMO and that she is their little play thing to tease and take the 'P' out of. Its subtle enough to fool us but if you have an insight into how people behave it is what it is. Lets pick on the not so pretty dumb girl for our own entertainment.

The look between him and Harry says it all really. Lets pick on the peasent, lets entertain ourselves mentallity.

I really don't see that at all.

Niamh.
24-09-2011, 03:12 PM
I think Aaron, Harry & Tom are the only 3 guys in the house that have any time for Alex, i've never seen any of the other guys talking to her.

I agree with these

Patrick
24-09-2011, 03:13 PM
She needs to leave, honestly the woman is a vile beast.

She better stop making Lord Aaron feel bad because he didn't know who N-Dubz were, or because he didn't know that silly dance.

Alex - 'wut? :shocked: YOU DON'T KNOW THE MACARENA?!'
Aaron - 'why on earth would I know that?'

:worship:

Ammi
24-09-2011, 03:13 PM
I like them both and they seem to get along fine, no drama's, just a couple of mates, I'm not going to start looking for something that isn't there

Benjamin
24-09-2011, 03:16 PM
She needs to leave, honestly the woman is a vile beast.

She better stop making Lord Aaron feel bad because he didn't know who N-Dubz were, or because he didn't know that silly dance.

Alex - 'wut? :shocked: YOU DON'T KNOW THE MACARENA?!'
Aaron - 'why on earth would I know that?'

:worship:

:bored:

Patrick stop with hating her for the way she looks, it's getting dull now.

parmnion
24-09-2011, 03:22 PM
I can't understand how people aren't seeing this. Are you all blind!!

Vicky.
24-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Patrick maybe something like XXXXs next top model would be more suited to your tastes :p

Not everything is about looks

Niamh.
24-09-2011, 03:23 PM
I can't understand how people aren't seeing this. Are you all blind!!

No, we just don't see it in the same way as you do. Alex is in there and she obviously doesn't feel like he's taking the piss out of her to be nasty so I don't know why you think you know better:conf:

Patrick
24-09-2011, 03:24 PM
:bored:

Patrick stop with hating her for the way she looks, it's getting dull now.

I hate her because of her voice, her personality, the things she does, the way the producers love her etc

It goes beyond looks.

parmnion
24-09-2011, 03:25 PM
No, we just don't see it in the same way as you do. Alex is in there and she obviously doesn't feel like he's taking the piss out of her to be nasty so I don't know why you think you know better:conf:

She doesn't feel that because she hasn't got the brain to notice, which is why he is manipulating her into not nominating him by being false with her pretending he enjoys her company. I know I'm right on this, you need to watch closer to see.

Vicky.
24-09-2011, 03:28 PM
She doesn't feel that because she hasn't got the brain to notice, which is why he is manipulating her into not nominating him by being false with her pretending he enjoys her company. I know I'm right on this, you need to watch closer to see.

How insulting.

Just because she comes across as very ditzy sometimes, that doesnt mean shes thick :nono:

Niamh.
24-09-2011, 03:29 PM

Don't be silly, she's not that much of a moron, she was able to read the vibes she was getting from Maisy pretty well. You don't need to be Einstein to realise when someone is taking the piss out of you.

parmnion
24-09-2011, 03:29 PM
How insulting.

Just because she comes across as very ditzy sometimes, that doesnt mean shes thick :nono:

Oh come on vicky, that fact can't be defended.:joker:

parmnion
24-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Don't be silly, she's not that much of a moron, she was able to read the vibes she was getting from Maisy pretty well. You don't need to be Einstein to realise when someone is taking the piss out of you.

We can all sit ijn silence and watch people to gain an opinion like alex does, but to notice someone is cruelly mocking your intelligence and social class takes a brain..unfortunatly hers doesn't work like that.

Vicky.
24-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh come on vicky, that fact can't be defended.:joker:

Mark comes across as really ditzy too. At the start even more-so than Alex does.

And I do not believe Mark is thick either, far from it infact.

I'm skeptical about 'thick' people on BB, we seem to have had a load of them since Jade did well out of her stupidity. Even jade I believe, played up on it at times. But now we seem to have a load of clones each year in the house :bored:

Benjamin
24-09-2011, 03:46 PM

Exactly!

Visage
24-09-2011, 04:17 PM
I've always been of the impression he likes Alex. I've seen him laugh with her and laugh at her but not in a sly way. I'll be looking a little closer to see if I've just misread the signs.

soundslike
24-09-2011, 04:17 PM
We can all sit ijn silence and watch people to gain an opinion like alex does, but to notice someone is cruelly mocking your intelligence and social class takes a brain..unfortunatly hers doesn't work like that.

I think she does know that. I think she just prefers to not make a scene about their behaviour but you can see how she looks puzzled sometimes when they are ribbing her.

I feel she isn't very popular in there at the moment and any attention is better than none. the lads aren't interested in her because she isn't fit. So she is basically sat on her own most of the time.

Angus
24-09-2011, 04:23 PM
I actually enjoy the banter between Alex, Aaron, Harry and Tom. They seem comfortable enough with each other to give and take gentle teasing and piss taking, and I'm sure Alex would avoid them like the plague if it was anything else. I do it all the time with my friends - it's called "having a laugh". I don't see any malice there at all.

rsefitpro2011
24-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Theirs no snidey minipulation at all!, it's a typical thread which is used on one of the favourites to win BB!. Every year its the same, both he and Alex get on fine!

flamingGalah!
24-09-2011, 04:52 PM
They take the mickey in a friendly jokey way, nothing snidey or malicious. They are just teasing her... And surely if they were doing it simply to rip the pi** out of her & belittle her how would that be getting her on side so she doesn't nominate them?? That would make her nominate them!

Visage
24-09-2011, 04:56 PM
I often see Alex give a vacant look when she speaks to some of them, maybe that's giving the impression she feels picked on. I don't see it myself.

Kazanne
24-09-2011, 04:57 PM

Well what you have just said about her is far more humiliating than what Aaron and Harry are doing in YOUR view,they talk to her far more than the others and I saw and heard Aaron talking to her the other day about her work etc,gosh let them all have fun.You dont know what she feels ,or that 'she hasn't got the brain' !!

Ammi
24-09-2011, 04:59 PM
I often see Alex give a vacant look when she speaks to some of them, maybe that's giving the impression she feels picked on. I don't see it myself.

That look was partly what made the spray tan task so hilarious, it's just how she looks I think

parmnion
24-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Well what you have just said about her is far more humiliating than what Aaron and Harry are doing in YOUR view,they talk to her far more than the others and I saw and heard Aaron talking to her the other day about her work etc,gosh let them all have fun.You dont know what she feels ,or that 'she hasn't got the brain' !!

I can have an opinion though.:idc:

Samuel.
24-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Massive overreaction over nothing.

Jords
24-09-2011, 05:44 PM
I personally thought he was quite charmed but you never know.

GypsyGoth
24-09-2011, 05:45 PM
I think Aaron sometimes does mock Alex for the benefit of others near by, so they can laugh at her.