PDA

View Full Version : Louise has doubts.... didn't want this to happen.

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother#clips

Day 29, Louise has doubts.

Interesting part of this is that she spends much of the first half of the clip looking at her own reflection in the mirror, flicking her hair, the constant quick looks at herself in the mirror, she's more interested in how she looks, than actually looking at the person she's having the convo with (and Anto looks bored as hell).

....... all this is for nothing more than airtime.

Niamh.
07-10-2011, 11:45 AM
oh here we go, have a snog, have a some doubts, have some airtime :rolleyes:

Suze
07-10-2011, 11:45 AM
http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother#clips

Day 29, Louise has doubts.

Interesting part of this is that she spends much of the first half of the clip looking at her own reflection in the mirror, flicking her hair, the constant quick looks at herself in the mirror, she's more interested in how she looks, than actually looking at the person she's having the convo with (and Anto looks bored as hell).

....... all this is for nothing more than airtime.

I can't get sound on my computer, only my laptop, so what is she having doubts about, Mids? The bum shaver?

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 11:51 AM
I can't get sound on my computer, only my laptop, so what is she having doubts about, Mids? The bum shaver?

Morning after - she's over by Anton's bed but is facing the large mirrors. Having a convo about her not wanting to have come into the house to 'mess around' (her intial description of it....quite telling possibly a Freudian slip mwwhaaa haaaa!!! ;)) - wanted to just come in and make friends.

goes on to say she's just a loving person, likes Jay but sort of is having doubts. Anton is telling her just leave it till they get out of the house then..... but while she's having this convo (Anton is lying still cuddled up in his bed, therefore he's horizontal).... whilst she's talking to him: she's sitting up vertical, she's spending a good amount of time, watching herself in the mirror, flipping her hair from one side to the next, then pulling it down in front of her, looks in mirror, speaks, glimpses in mirror again .... you get the drift.

As Niahm says: she's has the snog, now it's time for the post mortem and airtime.

The woman is fooling no one.

Suze
07-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Morning after - she's over by Anton's bed but is facing the large mirrors. Having a convo about her not wanting to have come into the house to 'mess around' (her intial description of it....quite telling possibly a Freudian slip mwwhaaa haaaa!!! ;)) - wanted to just come in and make friends.

goes on to say she's just a loving person, likes Jay but sort of is having doubts. Anton is telling her just leave it till they get out of the house then..... but while she's having this convo (Anton is lying still cuddled up in his bed, therefore he's horizontal).... whilst she's talking to him: she's sitting up vertical, she's spending a good amount of time, watching herself in the mirror, flipping her hair from one side to the next, then pulling it down in front of her, looks in mirror, speaks, glimpses in mirror again .... you get the drift.

As Niahm says: she's has the snog, now it's time for the post mortem and airtime.

The woman is fooling no one.

The women is boring, forgettable, she only has her looks going for her. I think she probably wants to further her acting career, but to do that she would have to have some acting ability that wasn't so obvious. She will probably get some stuff off the back of BB, but she is too boring to be remembered long imho. She is like Tom, who I tend to forget is in that house sometimes. I can't stand Jay, but at least you know he is there, no wonder she is clinging to him. She should be named Klingon Louise, as it is the only way she gets airtime. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries an Imogen tactic to get noticed in the media.

Kazanne
07-10-2011, 12:15 PM
NEVER,lol what a shock..............................not,the girls is such a fame hungry wannabe

muchadoaboutnothing
07-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Didn't Louise say only last week that she would never kiss anyone in the house? Almost as if she was above the likes of Maisy and Faye. So much for her morales. Amazing what drink can make people do.

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Didn't Louise say only last week that she would never kiss anyone in the house? Almost as if she was above the likes of Maisy and Faye. So much for her morales. Amazing what drink can make people do.

Morales go right out of the window when there's airtime to be got !!! :D

icecakes
07-10-2011, 12:48 PM

She was'nt drunk though harry didn't order any only :banana:

apparently she got turned on watching him punch a cushion :laugh2:

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 01:04 PM

so the lager cans that were lying around the garden etc were all just figments of our imagination? If they were'n't drinking - why would she keep referring to her 'Not being drunk', nor asking Jay several times if HE was drunk......

I think you need to go check back on the clips. ;)

flamingGalah!
07-10-2011, 01:13 PM
I think BB must have provided them with some booze as there was none on the shopping list...

InOne
07-10-2011, 01:15 PM
I think BB must have provided them with some booze as there was none on the shopping list...

Yeah they seemed to have quite a lot, definitely not from the night before.

parmnion
07-10-2011, 01:20 PM

Oh my god...he's not been wanking again has he?

icecakes
07-10-2011, 01:26 PM
so the lager cans that were lying around the garden etc were all just figments of our imagination? If they were'n't drinking - why would she keep referring to her 'Not being drunk', nor asking Jay several times if HE was drunk......

I think you need to go check back on the clips. ;)

Why dont you go and check the clips, the bit I saw jay was in a temper because Harry had not ordered any food or booze, and was punching a cushion in the garden, louise was watching out of the window, and said to someone I think it was aaron, I dont know why but its realy turning me on watching jay
all hot and sweaty.

PrincessIona
07-10-2011, 01:34 PM
She was definitely drunk, although Harry didn't order any alcohol they obviously got some from somewhere.

I hope Louise doesn't get too much airtime due to this showmance, I find her soooo boring and annoying.

Angus
07-10-2011, 01:43 PM
:bored::sleep:

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Why dont you go and check the clips, the bit I saw jay was in a temper because Harry had not ordered any food or booze, and was punching a cushion in the garden, louise was watching out of the window, and said to someone I think it was aaron, I dont know why but its realy turning me on watching jay
all hot and sweaty.

The point being.... you 'bit you saw'. ;)

You've not paid enough attention to what it right in front of your eyes and ears.

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 01:50 PM
:bored::sleep:

Completely Off topic .... but am LOVING that cute bundle of fur in your signature.

I want one too please.

PrincessIona
07-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Just watched the clip and quite pleased that I managed to stay awake till the end!

Louise said she thinks it's 'hilarious' that he's been with loads of women and it 'doesn't bother her in the slightest'. Whats hilarious about it? So sick of this laid back, 'I'm totally ok with everything' northern girl act!

InOne
07-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Just watched the clip and quite pleased that I managed to stay awake till the end!

Louise said she thinks it's 'hilarious' that he's been with loads of women and it 'doesn't bother her in the slightest'. Whats hilarious about it? So sick of this laid back, 'I'm totally ok with everything' northern girl act!

She seems quite devoid of emotion really.

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 01:53 PM

yeah...she's not the jealous type, she's cool with a guy who acts like neanderthal man who claims he's slept with 1000 women, she likes his vulgarity, the way he speaks (and about women), she's quiet 'me', I'm shy 'me', she's a waste of bloody space and as vaccuous as they come.

PrincessIona
07-10-2011, 02:07 PM
If she was so cool with everything she wouldn't nominate Maisy every single week for looking at her. She is so annoying, hope she gets some noms next week but doubt she will be up for eviction

Also, if she is so relaxed and down to earth why does she always have full eye make up? The smokey eyes she always has is a going out look imo not a casual daytime look and it's not even like she needs the make up because she is naturally pretty. Think she just wants to make sure she looks stunning at all times just incase anyone forgets!

And if I hear her saying one more time that she has so much love to give I'm going to lose it and violently assault a pillow.

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 02:10 PM
If she was so cool with everything she wouldn't nominate Maisy every single week for looking at her. She is so annoying, hope she gets some noms next week but doubt she will be up for eviction

Also, if she is so relaxed and down to earth why does she always have full eye make up? The smokey eyes she always has is a going out look imo not a casual daytime look and it's not even like she needs the make up because she is naturally pretty. Think she just wants to make sure she looks stunning at all times just incase anyone forgets!

And if I hear her saying one more time that she has so much love to give I'm going to lose it and violently assault a pillow.

Because she sees Maisy's beauty as a real threat to her own. ;)

Jackie
07-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Louise sounded drunk the way she was talking although i dont know cos she talks like that most of the time lol.

smudgie
07-10-2011, 07:06 PM
:wink: maybe he is a naff snogger.

She is a funny one, always prattling on about how down to earth she is etc.
Could not make my mind up about her for the first few weeks, but not too keen now.

Ammi
07-10-2011, 07:10 PM
..after a couple of lagers, I've never seen anyone go from model to minger so quickly............she's a class act

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 07:11 PM
:wink: maybe he is a naff snogger.

She is a funny one, always prattling on about how down to earth she is etc.
Could not make my mind up about her for the first few weeks, but not too keen now.

According to her herself, during her convo with Anton -he can't be coz she's a really good kisser. :bored:

David R
07-10-2011, 07:16 PM
She's all and act, I said it from day one. All of her innocent facade has been coming down with every day and now she's snogged Jay something which she said she would never do in the house.... what's next?!

I guess she's finally realised that playing the 'girl next door' isn't entertaining and outside the house she wouldn't even look at Jay, she's picked him just because he is the closest thing to tolerable for her.

Angus
07-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Completely Off topic .... but am LOVING that cute bundle of fur in your signature.

I want one too please.

I know, he's gorgeous but sadly not mine! Check out his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=722654418&sk=photos#!/Boo

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 07:33 PM
I know, he's gorgeous but sadly not mine! Check out his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=722654418&sk=photos#!/Boo

OMG..... how utterly gorgeous! It looks like a teddy bear!

The dog has put Louise's beauty in the shade!

Angus
07-10-2011, 07:39 PM
..after a couple of lagers, I've never seen anyone go from model to minger so quickly............she's a class act

Lol, "Model to Minger" - I think you may have a winning new tv show idea there:laugh:

Angus
07-10-2011, 07:41 PM
OMG..... how utterly gorgeous! It looks like a teddy bear!

The dog has put Louise's beauty in the shade!

Isn't he just so adorable? it was love at first sight for me:lovedup:

Kazanne
07-10-2011, 07:44 PM

Oh Angus he is just so:lovedup::lovedup:beautiful,looked on the page,adorable

Pyramid*
07-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Isn't he just so adorable? it was love at first sight for me:lovedup:

Piccy 58 is about my fav so far. I've never seen anything quite like it. :spin:

icecakes
07-10-2011, 08:05 PM
The point being.... you 'bit you saw'. ;)

You've not paid enough attention to what it right in front of your eyes and ears.

Why dont you stay on topic , and stop being so dam rude.

Angus
07-10-2011, 08:13 PM

He even has a book out http://www.chroniclebooks.com/boo :hugesmile:

Pyramid*
08-10-2011, 06:18 AM
Why dont you stay on topic , and stop being so dam rude.

Given that I was referring quite clearly to your post (number 9 on this thread)

Now that you've had plenty of time to see the clips, and see that they did indeed have booze......as confirmed by others on the thread too, the thing you said they didn't have. I'll await your apology, or you admitting that I was correct. ;)