PDA

View Full Version : Is Anton for real?

MaratSafinForever
08-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Calling Aaron sly and secretive?

Advising the public to get rid of him because he's (apparently) not liked in the house?

Possibly the most bizarre diary room visit this year.

If I was 'slow', I'd be puzzled about whether he was being sarcastic or not.

Marmalite
08-10-2011, 09:12 PM
God I hope he's up for eviction next so we can all wipe the smile off his face!!!

Jake.
08-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Anton and Aaron up for noms please! Then he will see who goes!

JTM45
08-10-2011, 09:30 PM

That would be so funny to watch!
Anton would probably be going in the DR all week telling them how Aaron was going home and then we'd get to see Anton's smug, deluded and highly unpleasant mug when he gets evicted on Friday.:dance:

Marmalite
08-10-2011, 09:54 PM

Not too sure that would be such a good idea as all of Jay, Louise and Aden's fans would vote to keep Anton.

Harry's fans would obviously vote for Aaron and possibly Faye's as well. He would probably get Maisy's ex-fans as well seeing as Aaron didn't put her up and Anton did.

Who would Alex and Tom's fans vote for though?

Definitely Anton needs to be up though!

Jedwardhater
08-10-2011, 10:32 PM
The first time Anton is up for eviction he will be gone.

Locke.
08-10-2011, 10:58 PM
One of the best moments of the series

WCR1942
08-10-2011, 11:05 PM
I think his strange educational background has left him a very confused young man. There is a lot of bitterness and jealousy under that very unpleasant, pompous exterior.

Jake.
08-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Locke, I get why you support Aaron and Harry, but Anton? Think its time you start watching the same show as everyone else

joeysteele
08-10-2011, 11:15 PM
If Aaron and Anton were nominated,I would hope at least another person was up and better still 2 more.

However,there has been so much needing punishing this week and Jay on about nominating him to the others, that I think Jemma should give immunity to one or two housemates and the rest be all up for this week.

Anton is the one I want out more than anyone now,he is a truly rotten person and a rather sick one too.

SoBig
09-10-2011, 02:53 AM
Aaron fans are so annoying. You guys cry about every little thing. Get a ****ing grip. Aaron was my favourite a couple weeks ago, but all he does now is cry and whine and act like a little child.

rk3388
09-10-2011, 03:00 AM
i can see why people like anton, but cant see why people like aaron ? :confused:

Lister of Smeg
09-10-2011, 03:01 AM
Aaron fans are so annoying. You guys cry about every little thing. Get a ****ing grip. Aaron was my favourite a couple weeks ago, but all he does now is cry and whine and act like a little child.

i agree Aaron is the most pathetic spinless coward in there he seriously needs to get a grip and stop holding grudges like a 10 year old .

Lister of Smeg
09-10-2011, 03:03 AM
i can see why people like anton, but cant see why people like aaron ? :confused:

tbh Anton isn't high in my good books but my hatred of Aaron is just about surpassed my hatred of Anton now .

SoBig
09-10-2011, 03:07 AM
He was great in the first week. He was the first one in the house to figure out Rebeckah's game, but that was THREE weeks ago. He hasn't done anything since then other than act like a 15 year old geek. People hate Anton, because he is a "gameplayer", but Aaron is just as big of a game player.

Locke.
09-10-2011, 03:07 AM
Locke, I get why you support Aaron and Harry, but Anton? Think its time you start watching the same show as everyone else

Anton is, at the moment, the most entertaining housemate.

I also like people that are actually vocal about their game plan (take Captain Coolio for example)

SoBig
09-10-2011, 03:11 AM
Anton is, at the moment, the most entertaining housemate.

I also like people that are actually vocal about their game plan (take Captain Coolio for example)

http://i54.tinypic.com/dov1x5.gif

Raven
09-10-2011, 09:19 AM
They are BOTH underhanded gameplaying snakes.... though anton is probably just about bright enough to realise aaron is playing a much more subtle game than he is.

That said, if it did end up being anton Vs Aaron up for eviction anton would be gone. Still far too many people out here in who's eyes aaron can do no wrong.

soundslike
09-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Calling Aaron sly and secretive?

Advising the public to get rid of him because he's (apparently) not liked in the house?

Possibly the most bizarre diary room visit this year.

If I was 'slow', I'd be puzzled about whether he was being sarcastic or not.

He is being sarcastic. He knows there are people like you foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog waiting to slap him down and jump on everything he says getting your blood pressure into its 100s lol! now that kind of gameplaying is what I like.

I can't stand Anton but hats off to him. For someone not liked he has people talking about his arrogance and gameplay. :joker:

Kazanne
09-10-2011, 09:36 AM
tbh Anton isn't high in my good books but my hatred of Aaron is just about surpassed my hatred of Anton now .

Why would anyone hate anyone they dont know and especially a TV show,people need to get a grip:nono:

joeysteele
09-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Why would anyone hate anyone they dont know and especially a TV show,people need to get a grip:nono:

Normally I would agree 100% with that. As to Anton,I wouldn't have seen his 2 facedness in the house I admit.
However,I do have to admit that for the first time I really more than just dislike someone for what and who they are, in Jay.

I didn't like Lisa with Freddie, I couldn't stand John James but Jay I really loathe,for his lying,his behaviour and I can't even stand to hear him even speak now.

I don't know him,true, if I did, I know I would never want to be anywhere near him,he is the closest a housemate has come for me to more than just dislike a lot.
I've seen and heard enough of his filth and foul mouth and bad personal habits to have come to feel that way.

Marmalite
09-10-2011, 10:05 AM
He is being sarcastic. He knows there are people like you foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog waiting to slap him down and jump on everything he says getting your blood pressure into its 100s lol! now that kind of gameplaying is what I like.

I completely disagree!

Anton is way too much in love with himself to even consider that the majority of viewers in the outside world can't stand him and are baying for his blood.

He is under the impression (and has said it many times) that he own and controls this show and everything that goes on. In his world this is the 'Anton show' (and we're just waiting for the adverts to kick in - quote compliments of Aaron on the Jay Macray show).

He's a complete twonk and I don't consider this manipulative, lying, sly, control freak a good gameplayer at all!

vesavius
09-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Anton is being dishonest with the HMs, but he isnt with us, but he has openly said to us that he is playing this as a game, which is fine and valid.

I don't consider him dishonest at all tbh.

IMO, he is a dick and I don't like the guy, but kudos to him. He is pretty much getting away with it so far.

flamingGalah!
09-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Anton is playing a very clever game & he knows that Aaron is his biggest opponent in there, plus he knows how popular he is on the outside, so he is now trying to turn the house against him (his talk with Jay & Louise) & even trying to turn the public against him (with his talk in the diary room)... Little does he know though just how unpopular HE is on the outside, so isn't quite as clever as he likes to think he is & the minute he is up for eviction he will be gone... :xyxwave:

soundslike
09-10-2011, 10:31 AM
I completely disagree!

Anton is way too much in love with himself to even consider that the majority of viewers in the outside world can't stand him and are baying for his blood.

He is under the impression (and has said it many times) that he own and controls this show and everything that goes on. In his world this is the 'Anton show' (and we're just waiting for the adverts to kick in - quote compliments of Aaron on the Jay Macray show).

He's a complete twonk and I don't consider this manipulative, lying, sly, control freak a good gameplayer at all!

Thats your opinion! Anton is in love with himself. But I think he knows he isn't well liked. That is why he keeps saying 'then I will leave.' He knows he hasn't got a cat in hells chance of winning BB. I think he is well aware that he is hated that is why he is playing up to the cameras when he is in the DR.

If he thought he was liked he'd try to please the audience and come across as nice and not arrogant as he is acting.The reason I say he is playing a good game is because he has people jumping on here to every tune he plays. they can't stand him but every time he opens his mouth people jump on here chomping at the bits ready to make a post so IMO he is doing something right!

It may not be the best gameplaying in the world but he is getting some hate and that is being noticed in my books.

Marmalite
09-10-2011, 10:47 AM
But I think he knows he isn't well liked. That is why he keeps saying 'then I will leave.' He knows he hasn't got a cat in hells chance of winning BB.

:joker:

What on earth would be the point of him taking all that effort of stirring things up and manipulating the housemates if to "then leave".

And he believes he will be the one to decide when he leaves? Well then he's certainly fooled you then hasn't he!

Oh.... I think he's under the impression that he's got this series of BB wrapped up and he will be the winner!

soundslike
09-10-2011, 10:58 AM

What on earth would be the point of him taking all that effort of stirring things up and manipulating the housemates if to "then leave".
And he believes he will be the one to decide when he leaves? Well then he's certainly fooled you then hasn't he!Oh.... I think he's under the impression that he's got this series of BB wrapped up and he will be the winner!

Stirring up the hms is a way of not sitting on the fence but getting involved and stirring things up between them or they'd just sit there in their little groups and not do anything. What he has done is put the cat amongst the pidgeons and got them doing things good or bad.

Hmm, really. You hope that is what he feels because it will make you feel good that he thinks he is going to win. Sad really.

How on earth can he decide when he is going to leave that doesn't make sense. Its all to do with nominations and then we decide so he has no choice when he leaves. We decide.

ButterflyGirl
09-10-2011, 11:22 AM
I can't stand him ,he is deluded and so aggrogant it's unreal.

SoBig
09-10-2011, 11:24 AM
I can't stand him ,he is deluded and so aggrogant it's unreal.
This thread is not about Aaron.

Poppy****
09-10-2011, 11:32 AM

Anton is just another boring meathead. Too up himself for my taste - with nothing different to offer. His pathetic attempts to undermine more popular hms are laughable.

Marmalite
09-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Stirring up the hms is a way of not sitting on the fence but getting involved and stirring things up between them or they'd just sit there in their little groups and not do anything. What he has done is put the cat amongst the pidgeons and got them doing things good or bad.

No... he's stirring things up in the hope that it will get him nearer to the final. It has absolutely nothing to do with giving us on the outside entertainments... are you seriously that naive?

Hmm, really. You hope that is what he feels because it will make you feel good that he thinks he is going to win. Sad really.

Sad? It will make me feel good....? What on earth are you on about?

How on earth can he decide when he is going to leave that doesn't make sense. Its all to do with nominations and then we decide so he has no choice when he leaves. We decide.

Errr ... I was referring to what you said. Which is that he said in the diary room that he will do this and then he'll leave. So you've actually contradicted yourself haven't you?

SoBig
09-10-2011, 11:57 AM
No... he's stirring things up in the hope that it will get him nearer to the final. It has absolutely nothing to do with giving us on the outside entertainments... are you seriously that naive?

But it is entertaining us, is it not? It is giving us something to talk about.

Marmalite
09-10-2011, 12:11 PM
But it is entertaining us, is it not? It is giving us something to talk about.

That may be true but he's certainly not doing it for us like some people are so convinced!

He's doing it so that he can cause friction and get people nominated therefore fly under the radar to the final.

Anton can't think further than his own wants and needs so anyone who thinks he's doing is only for us and our entertainment needs their heads examined.

Roy Mars III
09-10-2011, 12:15 PM
People, on here, take Anton way too seriously. This was a great moment.

SoBig
09-10-2011, 12:17 PM
That may be true but he's certainly not doing it for us like some people are so convinced!

He's doing it so that he can cause friction and get people nominated therefore fly under the radar to the final.

Anton can't think further than his own wants and needs so anyone who thinks he's doing is only for us and our entertainment needs their heads examined.

Athletes play sports, because they get payed to do it. Not because they want to entertain us. But when they play sports, they entertain us. Its the same ****ing thing.

SoBig
09-10-2011, 12:18 PM
People, on here, take Anton way too seriously. This was a great moment.

Yea and its crazy.

Marmalite
09-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Athletes play sports, because they get payed to do it. Not because they want to entertain us. But when they play sports, they entertain us.

Sorry but that has to be the worst analogy I've ever heard!

Its the same ****ing thing.

No it's not. What the hell do professional sports men/women who are paid to bucket loads of money for what they do and are able to do it because they are good at it, have to do with BB contestants????

soundslike
09-10-2011, 02:00 PM

You seem to think that everything you've said about Anton is 100% correct perhaps its you that needs your head examining taking it all so seriously!

Marmalite
09-10-2011, 02:17 PM
You seem to think that everything you've said about Anton is 100% correct perhaps its you that needs your head examining taking it all so seriously!

Err no this is a forum isn't it so therefore people debate their points of view. If you don't believe in what you say then why post it?

Don't be such a hypocrite! You seem to think that Anton is real and he's doing all this gameplaying purely for our entertainment. I don't think that. I think he's doing it to cause rifts, sway eviction votes away from himself and cruise into the final and so I'm stating my reasons just like you!

I don't know Anton in real life and neither do you so how can either of us say who is 100% correct? I'm open to being swayed by others opinions, and yes, Anton is entertaining at times (purely becuase most of the entertainers have now been evicted) but to say he's doing all this for our benefit only.... nope sorry don't buy it!

bblover2
09-10-2011, 02:29 PM
i think anton wants to get noticed and get a record deal on the back of big brother and playing a game.not a nice game but a clever game is the only way hes got to get noticed nothing else about him.shame no one would ever touch him after his antics in the house

soundslike
09-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Err no this is a forum isn't it so therefore people debate their points of view. If you don't believe in what you say then why post it?

Don't be such a hypocrite! You seem to think that Anton is real and he's doing all this gameplaying purely for our entertainment. I don't think that. I think he's doing it to cause rifts, sway eviction votes away from himself and cruise into the final and so I'm stating my reasons just like you!

I don't know Anton in real life and neither do you so how can either of us say who is 100% correct? I'm open to being swayed by others opinions, and yes, Anton is entertaining at times (purely becuase most of the entertainers have now been evicted) but to say he's doing all this for our benefit only.... nope sorry don't buy it!

Nobody said he is doing this for our benefit only he is playing a game and while doing it he is saving his own skin that and causing rifts that is what I want to see. I don't want to see people sitting down and just bitching and nothing else.

Anton is entertaining because he is playing a dangerous game which will come back to cause problems with him and the hms he isn't sitting on the fence as far as the public are concerned because we can see what he is doing.

And as for Anton being real. No he is a character in the BB house nothing more nothing less and I like his game because its not just aimed at one person its stirring things up to protect his position in the house.

To me that is how the game should be played.

TWOO
10-10-2011, 01:08 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/auntstef/antwimp.jpg

Seperated at birth - Anton ..... & Wimpy from Popeye!:hugesmile:

alex_front
10-10-2011, 01:18 PM
The one thing I will say in Anton's favour, is that when he says he doesn't want to win, that he's there to play the game, not £100,000 prize I almost believe him. I think he *knows* he's been bit of a pr*ck.

waterhog
10-10-2011, 02:54 PM
I TO HOPE HES UP NEXT WEEK < i refer to him in my poems as the gangster < as that is what he thinks he is < can not wait for the fall from grace when the penny drops lol ps the wanna be gangster who i refer to is aden < just to let you no and not to confuse anyone lol