PDA

View Full Version : Argument in the Diary Room (Jay vs Aaron)

Locke.
13-10-2011, 01:14 PM
1329: Anton, Jay, Aden, Faye and Aaron have gone to the diary room. Maybe they're going to talk about their disputes? #BBUKLIVE

1347: There's been some tension in the diary room session: it seems that things got a bit heated! Video to follow... #BBUKLIVE

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Hope they put this on YT

Niamh.
13-10-2011, 01:19 PM
ohhhhhhhh I need to see the video of this

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Why are BB stepping in at all...... they've allowed much worse to happen in there - re Jay - and did nothing.

Why are they bothering their arses now.

Wouldn't happen to be showing a bit of favouritism now that the Wolfpack's antics have backfired and bit them on their own arses.

Pathetic BB, absolutely pathetic.

Jesus.
13-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Hope they put this on YT

I wonder if Aaron brings up the freezer incident as part of his disgust. You won't be seeing the vid if he does.

Kate!
13-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Interesting, hope they show it all, doubt it though, it will be edited!

HBB1508
13-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Oh to be a fly on the wall in that diary room!!

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Oh to be a fly on the wall in that diary room!!

Oh for live bloody feed !!!

Benjamin
13-10-2011, 01:39 PM

They never showed DR stuff on live feed. :tongue:

Jase.
13-10-2011, 01:44 PM
I NEED a video!

JohnnyBB
13-10-2011, 01:45 PM
we should have protested years ago to get the diary room on live feed.

Jesus.
13-10-2011, 01:46 PM
I NEED a video!

My gift to you.

http://www.hrrc.org/Image/betamax.jpg

Jesus.
13-10-2011, 01:47 PM
we should have protested years ago to get the diary room on live feed.

Because the protest for house LF this year has worked so well!

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 01:48 PM
They never showed DR stuff on live feed. :tongue:

i know

alex_front2
13-10-2011, 01:50 PM
It's on website (Day 35: Dairy Room) http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother#clips

Supernovarolla
13-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Why are BB stepping in at all...... they've allowed much worse to happen in there - re Jay - and did nothing.

Wouldn't happen to be showing a bit of favouritism now that the Wolfpack's antics have backfired and bit them on their own arses.

In what way has BB 'stepped in' exactly? :idc:

The message didn't say they were called to the diary room. Anton, Aaron, Faye, Jay and Aden probably went to the DR out of their own free will; most likely to discuss the issues in the house. If it's of public interest it will be made public. The same as any other DR moment of interest has always been made public throughout BB history.

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 01:56 PM
In what way has BB 'stepped in' exactly? :idc:

The message didn't say they were called to the diary room. Anton, Aaron, Faye, Jay and Aden probably went to the DR out of their own free will; most likely to discuss the issues in the house. If it's of public interest it will be made public. The same as any other DR moment of interest has always been made public throughout BB history.

How do you feel they have not stepped in? :idc:

Locke.
13-10-2011, 02:01 PM
I can't watch the video but apparently Jay threatens Aaron?

Niamh.
13-10-2011, 02:02 PM

Crap i can't watch that now.

Anyone care to give a quick run-down?

Rob4
13-10-2011, 02:03 PM
None of this will get shown i bet!, damn you C5!

Kazanne
13-10-2011, 02:04 PM

yes he does and i did laugh at this little snippet,lol
Big Brother: "Anton, what is your I.Q?"

Anton "......168"

Aaron "I guess that doesn't factor in common sense."

Locke.
13-10-2011, 02:04 PM
yes he does and i did laugh at this little snippet,lol
Big Brother: "Anton, what is your I.Q?"

Anton "......168"

Aaron "I guess that doesn't factor in common sense."

What does Jay say to threaten him?

Kazanne
13-10-2011, 02:05 PM

All I got at the moment Niamh
Something about Jay saying that Aaron and Faye had only got together cos they were both up for eviction and he said that Aaron said something about him being dumped by Louise and that a lot of the others were talking about what magazine deals they would get on the outside

Then Aaron, whil talking to Harry and Faye said that BB had asked Anton what his IQ was and he saod 160 or so and Aaron said "but that doesn't factor in common sense"

jay also threatening Aaron,Oh dear:hugesmile:

Pyramid*

According to both Faye and Jay.... Jay said to Aaron "You'd better watch what you say to me".

Sounds a threatning type comment to me - and as admitted by Jay himself when he (and Faye) were both relaying the exact same comment - in different areas, to different people

lime

Jay to Aaron "Aaron you better watch what you say to me"
:hmph:
The chap has no idea how to carry a conversation so just threatens folks instead

Cromwell1900
13-10-2011, 02:06 PM
My gift to you.

http://www.hrrc.org/Image/betamax.jpg

There's always one that has to show off his fancy new tech ey.

Rob4
13-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Maybe Jay meant it as in, watch what you say because i do not understand the big words?

Niamh.
13-10-2011, 02:07 PM
All I got at the moment Niamh
Something about Jay saying that Aaron and Faye had only got together cos they were both up for eviction and he said that Aaron said something about him being dumped by Louise and that a lot of the others were talking about what magazine deals they would get on the outside

Then Aaron, whil talking to Harry and Faye said that BB had asked Anton what his IQ was and he saod 160 or so and Aaron said "but that doesn't factor in common sense"

jay also threatening Aaron,Oh dear:hugesmile:

Thanks Kazanne :love:

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 02:08 PM

breaking up but heres what i could make out, Jay,Anton both telling Louise Aaron said Jay,Louise were only in"relationship"to get free holiday from mag deals !! Jay,Anton said Aaron ,Faye only started their relationship to stop them getting evicted,Jay said he said Aaron wipe your mouth there **** coming out of it, ARROGANT TW@@@ Roll on tomorrow night !!!!

BBfanUSA
LOL have they even had a fight in the DR before?

lime
Maybe Jay meant it as in, watch what you say because i do not understand the big words?

:joker:

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Forgot about the threat from jay !! how many is bb going to let him get away with? did the give him cigarettes yesterday? if not why hasnt he walked as he said he would?

Kazanne
13-10-2011, 02:11 PM
What does Jay say to threaten him?

he said to Louise,Anton and co,I told Aaron listen ,you don't want to go upsetting me

Jay says Aaron mentioning Jay being dumped by Louise, then the wolfpack say Aaron mentions some of them had been hoping to get free holidays through magazines, Jay then told Aaron to shut your mouth theres Sh*te dribbling out of your mouth and you better be careful what you say to me.

It then switches to the bedroom with Faye Arron and Harry in there, Aaron says something about protein shakes and dumped you, Faye says Jay got proper stroppy and said you better watch what you say, Arron then ask Anton what his actual IQ is Anton said 163, Aarons response was that does not factor in common sense does it, Harry says Oh Aaron, Faye says she did not like it, Harry asks Faye did she get any questions, she did but I couldnt make out what she said, Anton then said Aaron only got together when they both got up for eviction Aaron didnt think that came across to well. Harry then Says Oh Dear

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Forgot about the threat from jay !! how many is bb going to let him get away with? did the give him cigarettes yesterday? if not why hasnt he walked as he said he would?

All and everything Chuff... quite clearly.

It's alright for Tom to say he'd punch Aaron's face in if he wasn't in the house.

It's alright for Jay to threaten Aaron by saying he'd better watch what he says to him.

It's alright for Jay to ruin Aaron's clothing.

It's alright for Jay to stomp on perfectly good food and throw good food away.

It's fine for Jay to throw Aaron's suitcase and clothes into the pool.

It's alright for Jay to put his faeces in the freezer.

You seeing a pattern here from Big Brother eh.....

As for Jay walking out if he gets booed: there's as much chance of that as there is of Rebeckah ever marrying Aden.

Kazanne
13-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Not sure how accurate these are,just picking the basics up

SoBig
Aaron is such a ****ing douche bag. How the hell can anyone like this dude?

Niamh.
Thanks for the updates guys. Sooooooooooo, Adens plan to unite the sides went well then? :laugh:

lime
13-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Another funny bit is when Jay and Anton told Louise that Aaron had mentioned their conversation about using the mag deals to pay for holidays.Louise denies this and Jays tells her were "we did":laugh3:

fruit_cake
13-10-2011, 02:17 PM
The stranded task seems to have really seperated the sides out

Locke.
13-10-2011, 02:19 PM
I must say Aden has done a brilliant job reforming the group

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 02:19 PM
All and everything Chuff... quite clearly.

It's alright for Tom to say he'd punch Aaron's face in if he wasn't in the house.

It's alright for Jay to threaten Aaron by saying he'd better watch what he says to him.

It's alright for Jay to ruin Aaron's clothing.

It's alright for Jay to stomp on perfectly good food and throw good food away.

It's fine for Jay to throw Aaron's suitcase and clothes into the pool.

It's alright for Jay to put his faeces in the freezer.

You seeing a pattern here from Big Brother eh.....

As for Jay walking out if he gets booed: there's as much chance of that as there is of Rebeckah ever marrying Aden.

I REALLY hope Jay goes on Friday ,but I know he wont, but let the crowd boo him ,let the others see if he sticks to his word and walks !! he was going yesterday ,after he thumped or kicked the bedroom door, if bb didnt give him ciggies GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Another funny bit is when Jay and Anton told Louise that Aaron had mentioned their conversation about using the mag deals to pay for holidays.Louise denies this and Jays tells her were "we did":laugh3:

fooking superb stuff eh!

This is the guy who's threatning Aaron - for Aaron telling the truth about them. You couldn't make this up if you tried.

The Wolfpack are doing a damn fine job in biting themselves on their backsides at every turn. :D

Supernovarolla
13-10-2011, 02:21 PM
How do you feel they have not stepped in? :idc:

That was clearly explained in my first post:

In what way has BB 'stepped in' exactly?

So I'll ask again as you failed to answer. In what way has BB 'stepped in?' You made the accusation, but didn't elaborate any further.

:wavey:

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks for all the updates guys, I can't watch the video clips either.

I really hope this all shown on the HL's tomorrow.

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 02:22 PM
I REALLY hope Jay goes on Friday ,but I know he wont, but let the crowd boo him ,let the others see if he sticks to his word and walks !! he was going yesterday ,after he thumped or kicked the bedroom door, if bb didnt give him ciggies GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

I doubt Jay will go as well....but yes, I agree, I hope he is booed, very loudly. Let's see if he's all talk ....

I hope he does loose his rag, really lose his temper - enough for BB to HAVE to throw him out.

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 02:24 PM

So I'll ask again as you failed to answer. In what way has BB 'stepped in?' You made the accusation, but didn't elaborate any further.

I made no accusations (unlike your good self). I gave my opinion.

Given your other exaggerated posts - I see no need for me to explain anything to you. :xyxwave:

Locke.
13-10-2011, 02:25 PM

I think it will be on BOTS tonight, it sounds as if it took place during the weekly questions they do for it with the nominated housemates

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-10-2011, 02:27 PM
I doubt Jay will go as well....but yes, I agree, I hope he is booed, very loudly. Let's see if he's all talk ....

I hope he does loose his rag, really lose his temper - enough for BB to HAVE to throw him out.
I really hope he lose his temper & is removed from the house, I think with things he has already done he should have been removed from the before now.

lime
13-10-2011, 02:27 PM

Oh the irony of you accusing others of failing to answer giving the crap you have posted about Aarons treatment of his wife

Brother Leon
13-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Aaron clearly jealous of the King and his IQ.:sleep: I'm surprised he had only received threats and no one had actually felt the need to hit him yet lool.:devil:

vesavius
13-10-2011, 02:31 PM

Maybe because they expected Jay and his 'wolfpack' to destroy Aaron and now they have failed at that, despite all the BB efforts to undermine Aaron and hype/protect Jay, they need to protect him/them from a further mauling at the hands of the Koalas to preserve what little chance he still has in this game by promoting a truce.

Maybe Jay is on the verge of venting his anger again physically, his loathing is obvious for aaron, and they need to diffuse it.

Havent seen it yet though, so not saying it's anything like this, just chatting :)

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Aaron clearly jealous of the King and his IQ.:sleep: I'm surprised he had only received threats and no one had actually felt the need to hit him yet lool.:devil:

I see you have made mention of Aaron there...when clearly you meant Anton - it's easily done.

:D

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Maybe because they expected Jay and his 'wolfpack' to destroy Aaron and now they have failed at that, despite all the BB efforts to undermine Aaron and hype/protect Jay, they need to protect him/them from a further mauling at the hands of the Koalas to preserve what little chance he still has in this game by promoting a truce.

Maybe Jay is on the verge of venting his anger again physically, his loathing is obvious for aaron, and they need to diffuse it.

Havent seen it yet though, so not saying it's anything like this, just chatting :)

I think you might just have hit the nail on the head..... and hell, BB couldn't have their precious Jay ever being considered the aggressive, huffy, moody, bad tempered, neanderthal man that he really is eh!

fruit_cake
13-10-2011, 02:35 PM
If Jay loses it, it'll be a shame

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 02:38 PM
It showing on BBBOTS what happened in diary room tonight !!

Chuck
13-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Jay needs another wank to release tension. :idc:

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 02:47 PM

Its on BBBOTS tonight

HBB1508
13-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Can't believe that Jay is telling Aaron to watch what he says to him - this from the man who copped a strop when Aaron didn't want to talk to him and now he does he gets it thrown back in his face again - make your mind up Jay at the moment Aaron can't do right for doing wrong.

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Can't believe that Jay is telling Aaron to watch what he says to him - this from the man who copped a strop when Aaron didn't want to talk to him and now he does he gets it thrown back in his face again - make your mind up Jay at the moment Aaron can't do right for doing wrong.

Jealousy !!!

Novo
13-10-2011, 02:54 PM
" You better watch what your saying to me "

Kick him out big brother :idc:

HBB1508
13-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Jealousy !!!

Totally, Jay is no longer the alpha male and now things aren't going his way he doesn't like it so is hitting out at Aaron - bit of a sore loser too IMO.

chuff me dizzy
13-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Totally, Jay is no longer the alpha male and now things aren't going his way he doesn't like it so is hitting out at Aaron - bit of a sore loser too IMO.

Tom is more of the alpha male than Jay !!

vesavius
13-10-2011, 02:59 PM

:o

:joker:

HBB1508
13-10-2011, 03:03 PM

:laugh3:

Supernovarolla
13-10-2011, 03:06 PM
I made no accusations (unlike your good self). I gave my opinion.

I highly suggest you look up the definition of the word 'accuse.' You claimed BB had 'stepped in.' That is an accusation. However you never explained how BB 'stepped in' when DR moments have always been made public.

Given your other exaggerated posts

Exaggerated posts? What exaggerated posts? You're the one who throws accusations around without backing them up with even the remotest form of evidence or proof. Not to mention your love affair with exclamation marks and block capitals.

I see no need for me to explain anything to you. :xyxwave:

In layman terms: "I can't win this argument. So I'll bail out instead."

Ta ta. :idc:

soundslike
13-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Aaron is such a ****ing douche bag. How the hell can anyone like this dude?

Have to agree with you here. Everything he says and does now is staged and off the backs of the little bit of cheers he heard. He is a horrible snobby git!

Novo
13-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Have to agree with you here. Everything he says and does now is staged and off the backs of the little bit of cheers he heard. He is a horrible snobby git!

He is taking on the Wolfpac by himself here.. give the man some respect

Locke.
13-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Yesterday we asked for your questions for the Housemates up for eviction. They were asked them in the Diary Room earlier today and it seems to have caused ructions in the house especially a question about protein shakes and Louise (submitted by Tom Jones - you know who you are!). Here is what happened after the Diary Room but to see what happened in the Diary Room tune in to Bit On The Side tonight.

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 03:34 PM
I highly suggest you look up the definition of the word 'accuse.' You claimed BB had 'stepped in.' That is an accusation. However you never explained how BB 'stepped in' when DR moments have always been made public.

Exaggerated posts? What exaggerated posts? You're the one who throws accusations around without backing them up with even the remotest form of evidence or proof. Not to mention your love affair with exclamation marks and block capitals.

In layman terms: "I can't win this argument. So I'll bail out instead."

Ta ta. :idc:

In layman's terms: you simply aren't worth debating with given your very skewed and exaggerated claims on here as far as anything to do with Aaron is described.

:xyxwave:

Vicky.
13-10-2011, 03:38 PM
According to both Faye and Jay.... Jay said to Aaron "You'd better watch what you say to me".

Sounds a threatning type comment to me - and as admitted by Jay himself when he (and Faye) were both relaying the exact same comment - in different areas, to different people

Whats the bets its edited out though as if it never happened? :wink:

Cant have our Jay looking a bit bad now can we :laugh:

Novo
13-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Yeah i doubt they will show that bit they will probably get complaints from viewers if they do as well

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Whats the bets its edited out though as if it never happened? :wink:

Cant have our Jay looking a bit bad now can we :laugh:

I know... the very thought of Jay showing his aggressive, threatning side - it's too much for BB to ever contemplate.

MTVN
13-10-2011, 03:43 PM
They were in there to answer questions for BOTS, Big Brother wasn't stepping in at all

Suze
13-10-2011, 03:45 PM
<snip>

Given your other exaggerated posts - I see no need for me to explain anything to you. :xyxwave:

I feel exactly the same given the exaggerated posts also, there is no debate going on? :confused: I just feel like I could just be addressing a Jay superfan, family member, or friend for want of another way of trying to get across what it feels like?

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 03:48 PM
I feel exactly the same given the exaggerated posts also, there is no debate going on? :confused: I just feel like I could just be addressing a Jay superfan, family member, or friend for want of another way of trying to get across what it feels like?

I believe the term is WUM. I could be wrong, but that's my own view. ;)

G1dds
13-10-2011, 03:59 PM

LOL @ Jay - whats he going to do to Aaron really? The truffle shuffle? :laugh2:

joeysteele
13-10-2011, 04:02 PM

Yes.I totally agree with you now, too much bits of things and never the whole story.

That alone has spoiled this series and really when you know something like the freezer incident was attempted to be totally covered up there is little we can trust in the highlights.

Very sad because this is a good series but we need to 'see' and 'hear' all that's going on,that way we know what's right and also whether the editing gives a balanced view too,for ourselves.

Samuel.
13-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Has the video been removed? Can't see it.

Vicky.
13-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Has the video been removed? Can't see it.

Its still on there http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother#clips

Unsure about FB because the majority of the time their stuff doesnt work for me.

Samuel.
13-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Its still on there http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother#clips

Unsure about FB because the majority of the time their stuff doesnt work for me.

'Diary Room Disagreement'?

Oh, I thought the one being discussed was actually of the diary room stuff rather than the housemates talking about what was said.

Patrick
13-10-2011, 06:00 PM

Are you silly?

They aren't stepping in on anything?

bblover2
13-10-2011, 06:02 PM
after sitting watching jay and louise saying nothing to each the only inresting conversation the had about free holiday off magazines was cut.what the hell is going on.they have set anton up to make a total prat of himself but cover up for jay and louise

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Are you silly?

They aren't stepping in on anything?

Well, I know I'm not silly.

And you? ......

bblover2
13-10-2011, 10:45 PM
arron just asked jay in dairy room if he knew the difference between the toilet and the freezer pmsl

parmnion
13-10-2011, 10:48 PM
This is clear favouritism toward Aaron..They cut out all the smug stuff and just kept in the stuff that made anton and jay look bad.

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 10:48 PM
arron just asked jay in dairy room if he knew the difference between the toilet and the freezer pmsl

Evidence that it has been covered up by Ch5.

Looks like the vast majority of us were bang on.

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 10:49 PM
This is clear favouritism toward Aaron..They cut out all the smug stuff and just kept in the stuff that made anton and jay look bad.

No they didn't. They showed Anton and Jay as they are. Twats.

parmnion
13-10-2011, 10:52 PM
No they didn't. They showed Anton and Jay as they are. Twats.

Yeah, twats who couldn't answer the questions directed at them for the smug twat perched like someones granny at xmas on the side of the diary room chair butting in with his ever so witty remarks..He's becoming spiteful as well as smug, your boy needs to watch that or the public will turn.

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah, twats who couldn't answer the questions directed at them for the smug twat perched like someones granny at xmas on the side of the diary room chair butting in with his ever so witty remarks..He's becoming spiteful as well as smug, your boy needs to watch that or the public will turn.

My boy? :D

His remarks were incredibly witty. In fact, they were bang on as well as funny as hell. :spin:

bblover2
13-10-2011, 10:57 PM
tomorrows leaving song is called the ****stirrer so by anton:wavey:

parmnion
13-10-2011, 11:03 PM

His remarks were incredibly witty. In fact, they were bang on as well as funny as hell. :spin:

Some were a bit nasty..kicking a man while he's down.Perhaps even verbal bullying jay.

rusticgal
13-10-2011, 11:12 PM

Not hard....:joker:

rusticgal
13-10-2011, 11:14 PM

Our boy Pyramid........:xyxwave:

JTM45
13-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Anton and Jay have already made themselves look as bad as anyone could........Aaron's just icing the cake (rather well)!:hugesmile:

Kate!
13-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Aaron owned Jay in the diary room. Jay did give it back but nowhere near as good as Aaron.lol.

MTVN
13-10-2011, 11:32 PM

:laugh3:

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Some were a bit nasty..kicking a man while he's down.Perhaps even verbal bullying jay.

Nothing nasty about the truth - just that some people don't like to hear it, people like Jay for example - who could only reply by uttering a verbal threat in response.

boomoo
13-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Jay to Aaron "Aaron you better watch what you say to me"
:hmph:
The chap has no idea how to carry a conversation so just threatens folks instead

Aaron is determined to make Jay lose his temper.
I hope Jay can keep his calm.

Pyramid*
13-10-2011, 11:56 PM

If telling the truth is considered trying to make someone lose their temper, it's a pretty telling way to react to being faced with the facts about oneself.

It's pretty much indicative that the person who is in danger of losing their temper, can't handle the truth about themselves. Like Jay and he clearly cannot handle the truth.

joeysteele
14-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Bullying Jay,I've heard it all now.

jet
14-10-2011, 02:23 AM

I dislike Aaron even more now. I can't believe that he was actually my favourite for the first 2 weeks...:blush2:
I am not a big Jay fan (Alex is my winner!) but Aaron's jibes at him in the dairy room were designed to aggravate and annoy. Aaron's passive/aggressiveness is verging on subtle bullying now. He is trying to make Jay lose it. I was so wrong about Aaron I could kick myself...the first time I have ever misread a HM so badly :joker:

Jords
14-10-2011, 02:37 AM
:amazed:

This war is good, Aden needs to go so it can carry on.

lime
14-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Just watched the new video of inside the diary room
Jay: "I just hope I'm doing the Geordies proud "
Aaron: "you should probably take this opportunity to clarify you do know the difference between a toilet and a freezer":worship::worship:

bblover2
14-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Just watched the new video of inside the diary room
Jay: "I just hope I'm doing the Geordies proud "
Aaron: "you should probably take this opportunity to clarify you do know the difference between a toilet and a freezer":worship::worship:

eer no we hate you jay bringing us down on tv.i am so lost for words at the sentence i hope i'm doing the geordies proud.maybe i was adopted and from somewhere else:conf:

bblover2
14-10-2011, 03:05 PM
did any one notice jay was going to say he was going to donate the winnings to charity then thought he might not the money so he said friends.i mean who would say im going to donate money to my mates get the donkey out of there

Niamh.
14-10-2011, 03:08 PM
:amazed:

This war is good, Aden needs to go so it can carry on.

This! :amazed:

Kate!
14-10-2011, 03:12 PM
I dislike Aaron even more now. I can't believe that he was actually my favourite for the first 2 weeks...:blush2:
I am not a big Jay fan (Alex is my winner!) but Aaron's jibes at him in the dairy room were designed to aggravate and annoy. Aaron's passive/aggressiveness is verging on subtle bullying now. He is trying to make Jay lose it. I was so wrong about Aaron I could kick myself...the first time I have ever misread a HM so badly :joker:

No, he is just trying to get Jay to show us all his true colours, the housemates have undoubtedly seen far more of what he is really like than we viewers have been allowed to. His jibes as you call them are his thoughts and opinions and he is entitled to express them, at least he doesn't come out with foul mouthed tirades, and trail his knuckles along the ground as neanderthal Jay does. Oh dear! :D

Niamh.
14-10-2011, 03:12 PM
did any one notice jay was going to say he was going to donate the winnings to charity then thought he might not the money so he said friends.i mean who would say im going to donate money to my mates get the donkey out of there

Yeah, that was a bit weird and an obvious ploy to look good, failed miserably though. Craig BB1 did it the right way, he never said a word about what he'd do with the winnings and then donated it to a little girl from his town with downs syndrome who needed a heart and lung transplant. (I just read that she died in 2008 actually :( )

Pyramid*
14-10-2011, 03:19 PM
No, he is just trying to get Jay to show us all his true colours, the housemates have undoubtedly seen far more of what he is really like than we viewers have been allowed to. His jibes as you call them are his thoughts and opinions and he is entitled to express them, at least he doesn't come out with foul mouthed tirades, and trail his knuckles along the ground as neanderthal Jay does. Oh dear! :D

I notice not one of those in the diary room - including Jay's Wolfpack chums - actually denied any of the home truths that Aaron voiced- especially re sh*tgate. ;)

Amazing stuff that Aaron can slay them all with a few carefully chosen words - making them all look like the dickheads that they are.

SoBig
14-10-2011, 03:23 PM

Same here. I was a huge Aaron fan the first two weeks. He is nothing but a trouble maker and a cry baby.

bblover2
14-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Same here. I was a huge Aaron fan the first two weeks. He is nothing but a trouble maker and a cry baby.

how is he a troublemaker from what ive seen he just says like it is straight away without having to think about it.its not his fault the wolfpack makes it so easy for him to show what they are really like hes not plotting or scheming its all just his natural way of thinking

alex_front2
14-10-2011, 03:35 PM

Actually Aaron's popularity has INCREASED judging by comments on 'Tinternet.
Quite a lot of 'Didn't like Aaron at start, but he's really funny, Aaron to win' 'Thought Aaron was a wimp, but he owned Anton and Jay' type of comments. He's also joint favorite to stay with Jay (ie get most votes) after being second favorite since Tuesday morning :elephant: