PDA

View Full Version : Funny isnt it as soon as the two favoured ones are up bb comes up with a twist

icecakes
18-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Carn't have Jay leaving, the public are all enthralled with the romance,and as for Anton well he is the house villain,he carnt go either, pathetic isn't it

Locke.
18-10-2011, 12:22 AM
It really is great

Mystic Mock
18-10-2011, 12:25 AM
I like Anton but they shouldnt cheat for him to stay as it was his time to go this week,but if they are going to put other housemates up then they should be up against Anton and Jay as both of them was nominated fair and square,its a disgrace if they are immune.

Maia
18-10-2011, 12:26 AM
So annoying how what could've been the best eviction of the entire series could end up being the worst all because of this stupid twist.

icecakes
18-10-2011, 12:28 AM
It really is great

I thought you'd like it boo boo:hmph:

icecakes
18-10-2011, 12:31 AM
I like Anton but they shouldnt cheat for him to stay as it was his time to go this week,but if they are going to put other housemates up then they should be up against Anton and Jay as both of them was nominated fair and square,its a disgrace if they are immune.

I agree :thumbs:

StraightEdge695
18-10-2011, 12:52 AM
yeah its not fair..

rk3388
18-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Love it.
And yeah , anton is so favoured, thats why everyone loves him so much :rolleyes:

Mystic Mock
18-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Love it.
And yeah , anton is so favoured, thats why everyone loves him so much :rolleyes:

His meant to be the villain of the show,he will go next week when his done his job in the house and thats evict Aaron.

dyfed
18-10-2011, 01:37 AM
I agree :thumbs:
I also agree...

rk3388
18-10-2011, 01:41 AM
His meant to be the villain

How can he be favoured if hes seen as a villain ? i would think of that as unfavoured

Mystic Mock
18-10-2011, 01:44 AM
How can he be favoured if hes seen as a villain ? i would think of that as unfavoured

The main villain of BB always lasts around 7 weeks so he will be gone next week I think.

Samuel.
18-10-2011, 06:51 AM
First time I've heard Anton is in any way favoured :laugh:

I thought Alex and Jay were the two. But I guess anything to give y'all a reason to call it a fix because it doesn't involve your favourites/does involve your least favourites ;)

icecakes
18-10-2011, 08:39 AM
First time I've heard Anton is in any way favoured :laugh:

I thought Alex and Jay were the two. But I guess anything to give y'all a reason to call it a fix because it doesn't involve your favourites/does involve your least favourites ;)

What do they keep saying on bbbos, SO DO WE ALL AGREE, ANTON HAS TO STAY FOR THE SAKE OF THE SHOW, every bl***y night, and victors on rooting for his little minieme all the time, thats why he's favoured by bb

HBB1508
18-10-2011, 08:53 AM

Totall agree with you JF - I must admit I am getting fed up with BB now - never thought I would say that but it's getting beyond a joke.

chuff me dizzy
18-10-2011, 09:30 AM
carn't have jay leaving, the public are all enthralled with the romance,and as for anton well he is the house villain,he carnt go either, pathetic isn't it

exactly !!!!!!!!!

Roy Mars III
18-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Big Brother realizes how important Anton is to the show, he must be saved. Anyone who likes Big Brother should be in agreement with this.

chuff me dizzy
18-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Just opened thread saying the same thing, NINETEEN DAYS before Halloween they use the "stand by in case Goldenballs gets nominated twist" could they make it more obvious?

Black Dagger
18-10-2011, 10:20 AM
So annoying how what could've been the best eviction of the entire series could end up being the worst all because of this stupid twist.

I know if it does actually lead to Faye/Aaron or Aaron/Harry or Faye/Harry being up for eviction this week... then I will be giving up with this series.

I wouldn't care if the twist was they got to put as many people as they liked up, as long as they are themselves.

icecakes
18-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Just opened thread saying the same thing, NINETEEN DAYS before Halloween they use the "stand by in case Goldenballs gets nominated twist" could they make it more obvious?

Goldenballs,:laugh2: and the pantomine villain :laugh2:

BBFan Jay16
18-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Hey all, I'm a newbie and I just had to join this forum to express my views on BB's Crypt task!!

So angry BB did this!!

This is clearly a plan hatched at the 11th hour to save the Snake and Gorrilla from facing the publics vote...

I can't stand how they will be able to manipulate the nomms... I know some people say it might not be that but I'm sure the task will be an easy peasy one to keep them in the house a few weeks more... dissappinting :bawling:

I am supporting Lord Aaron & Harry!!