PDA

View Full Version : anton wants 'aaron and alex up for eviction'

JohnnyBB
18-10-2011, 06:45 PM
in a convosation with jay in ThE CrYpT sneaky anton said that thry needed to think carefully anton suggested to jay that they put aaron an alex up together for eviction! if they do manage to get both these up would the lord stand a chance against alex?

Mystic Mock
18-10-2011, 06:47 PM
The Lord would be the only one to even come close to beating Alex at the moment,but I still wouldnt want it to be tested.

Patricia4
18-10-2011, 06:52 PM
I would hope if this happens Alex goes that would shock them both.

Samuel.
18-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Didn't they also say that they reckon Aaron would stay no matter who they put up against him? I don't think either want Alex gone, not over a lot of the other housemates.

Roy Mars III
18-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Jay won't put up Alex, it would piss off his main fanbase to much.

JohnnyBB
18-10-2011, 06:57 PM
if alex was too be evicted over aaron that would open a really big gap for faye to win, and tom would be lost, id really love that too happen.

Mystic Mock
18-10-2011, 06:59 PM
if alex was too be evicted over aaron that would open a really big gap for faye to win, and tom would be lost, id really love that too happen.

If The Lord beats Alex then The Lord has won the series.:dance:

karezza
18-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Janton will put Alex/Aaron up but one of Janton will go anyway.

Mystic Mock
18-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Janton will put Alex/Aaron up but one of Janton will go anyway.

If BB have the guts to keep Janton up that is.

BigBrotherfan4ever
18-10-2011, 07:06 PM
If this happens i think Aaron would go.:bawling:

Mystic Mock
18-10-2011, 07:07 PM

Stay positive,afterall Aaron is the second favourite to win.

serensilver
18-10-2011, 07:08 PM
it should only be they can swap one for one they shouldnt be allowed to change the whole nominations

Suze
18-10-2011, 07:13 PM

Why? :conf:

We don't know how popular Alex is apart from on the forums, and Aaron is also popular on the forums. Last week, Aaron fans many of them, voted not only for Aaron, but Faye also, and got Aaron top over Jay :D and also helped get Faye second which has pushed her up in the betting for that reason alone, not because she is more popular now, only that they think she is. This week Aaron fans wouldn't be voting for Faye, so imagine how many votes Aaron would get without throwing some Faye's way this time.

The betting got Jay's popularity totally wrong, so could quite easily have Alex's wrong as she hasn't been up yet.

If they are both up, as unfair as it is, Aaron and Alex fans will know once and for all who is the most popular.

Adamw92
18-10-2011, 07:39 PM
No, Alex vs Aaron is the one eviction that I don't want to happen, if they do this then I won't be watching after friday

Suze
18-10-2011, 07:43 PM
No, Alex vs Aaron is the one eviction that I don't want to happen, if they do this then I won't be watching after friday

If that's what BB want though to save Jay and Anton, then that is what BB gets.

Vicky.
18-10-2011, 07:45 PM
I wouldnt even attempt to guess the result of that eviction tbh.

I expect it would be really really close :/

Roy Mars III
18-10-2011, 07:46 PM
I still think Aaron would stay.

Alex is more popular, but Aaron's fans would vote more.

Mystic Mock
18-10-2011, 07:48 PM
This would be my prediction of the end result between Aaron and Alex.

Aaron 50.1%
Alex 49.9%

Adamw92
18-10-2011, 07:49 PM
If that's what BB want though to save Jay and Anton, then that is what BB gets.

Then I won't be watching after friday, this twist is completely ridiculous and unfair. :mad:

Maia
18-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Aaron would definitely go in that scenario. He has more fans than Alex, but he also has more haters than Alex who would be voting to get him out. I do not want an Aaron vs Alex eviction over an Anton vs Jay eviction.

Niamh.
18-10-2011, 07:50 PM
So Jay and Anton are only speculating that they'll be able replace themselves? That'd be out of order if they can do that. Aaron and Alex could be bad :/

Locke.
18-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Make it happen Anton

Chuck
18-10-2011, 07:53 PM
I don't want to happen, if they do this then I won't be watching after friday

Me neither :bored:

IheartBB
18-10-2011, 07:54 PM
There would be uproar if that happened. I doubt BB would risk it by letting them do such a thing. Has the eviction twist even been confirmed yet or all we all just speculating?

Roy Mars III
18-10-2011, 07:55 PM
It will never be just Aaron v.s Alex. The producers would never let it happen.

Niamh.
18-10-2011, 07:56 PM
There would be uproar if that happened. I doubt BB would risk it by letting them do such a thing. Has the eviction twist even been confirmed yet or all we all just speculating?

I think it was just them speculating since BB told them they could change nominations..............I hope anyway :shocked:

joeysteele
18-10-2011, 07:58 PM
It shows one thing only, Anton has learned nothing and hasn't changed one bit, he's still deluded he rules.

Damitol
18-10-2011, 08:08 PM
First post. I'm a fan in the US so I won't be able to watch for a few hours. Has it been confirmed that they are both safe and will pick two to go up instead? I really find that hard to beleive.

I would assume that one will be safe and that person chooses who takes thier place. If it's a "one safe" scenario, I think a great twist would be to tell Jay and Anton they first have to decide which one of them is safe, THEN they pick the replacement. That would force them to figure out which of them has the best chance of staying against which housemate. They both know Anton got booed and that Aaron got the most votes to stay three times, that Faye got more votes to save than Jay, and most of the others are untested "fan wise". So - it would be facinating to see them strategize as neither wants to risk going home.

To up the stakes, BB should say if they don't make a choice in 30 minutes, they both remain up and the one who stays is automatically up next week as well.

Now there's a twist!

BigBrotherfan4ever
18-10-2011, 08:08 PM
It shows one thing only, Anton has learned nothing and hasn't changed one bit, he's still deluded he rules.

Exactly:joker:

Niamh.
18-10-2011, 08:14 PM
First post. I'm a fan in the US so I won't be able to watch for a few hours. Has it been confirmed that they are both safe and will pick two to go up instead? I really find that hard to beleive.

I would assume that one will be safe and that person chooses who takes thier place. If it's a "one safe" scenario, I think a great twist would be to tell Jay and Anton they first have to decide which one of them is safe, THEN they pick the replacement. That would force them to figure out which of them has the best chance of staying against which housemate. They both know Anton got booed and that Aaron got the most votes to stay three times, that Faye got more votes to save than Jay, and most of the others are untested "fan wise". So - it would be facinating to see them strategize as neither wants to risk going home.

To up the stakes, BB should say if they don't make a choice in 30 minutes, they both remain up and the one who stays is automatically up next week as well.

Now there's a twist!

Nothings been confirmed yet as far as I know. They're just speculating from what BB said to them in the Diary Room.

I love your idea, very interesting.

Welcome to TiBB btw :love:

Black Dagger
18-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Aaron and Alex I'm fine with...

AS LONG AS JAY AND ANTON ARE ALSO UP... I'd say the same even if Aaron/Faye were up.

Suze
18-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Aaron and Alex I'm fine with...

AS LONG AS JAY AND ANTON ARE ALSO UP... I'd say the same even if Aaron/Faye were up.
But that wouldn't be that fair, as Aaron and Alex fans would have to then fork out monies voting that they wouldn't have needed to. That is BB's real objective apart from saving Jay, money, money, money.

Gillian-73
18-10-2011, 08:44 PM
But that wouldn't be that fair, as Aaron and Alex fans would have to then fork out monies voting that they wouldn't have needed to. That is BB's real objective apart from saving Jay, money, money, money.

It wouldn't be fair but if they're intent on messing with noms it's the fairest way out of an unfair situation, hope that makes sense :D rather that than them completely replacing themselves! hopefully one of them would go anyway! it should never have happened the whole thing is ridiculous.

rsefitpro2011
18-10-2011, 08:55 PM
I hope that isn't the case those 2 deserve 2 be the final 2!.