PDA

View Full Version : This is not ch4 bb13 this is bb1 ch5 so stop whinging

luminoussun
20-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Everyone seems to be getting all huffy over traditional rules being torn up.
But this is big brother 1 and its new so stop going on about the old ways.
All i seem to hear is "it's not fair they are breaking the rules"..what rules?? did ch5 publish a big brother rule book?
They can do whatever they want whenever they want.
Alex and aaron and probably faye will get to the final so i can't see why you are moaning.
I think it would be fitting for anton to be interviewed in front of all his ex housemates (that think he is a snake) on the final night and get booed by a bigger crowd as he is The Villian

LJH23
20-10-2011, 12:50 AM
Everyone seems to be getting all huffy over traditional rules being torn up.
But this is big brother 1 and its new so stop going on about the old ways.
All i seem to hear is "it's not fair they are breaking the rules"..what rules?? did ch5 publish a big brother rule book?
They can do whatever they want whenever they want.
Alex and aaron and probably faye will get to the final so i can't see why you are moaning.
I think it would be fitting for anton to be interviewed in front of all his ex housemates (that think he is a snake) on the final night and get booed by a bigger crowd as he is The Villian

They are in the BB welcome pack....

Bluerang1
20-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Thank you!

psychtracker
20-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Yeah, it gets me frustrated as well with all the posts complaining about BB rule breaking, housemates rule breaking etc.. I guess i prefer more general anarchy, to be honest. Even though i'm not a fan of Jay & Anton, i'd much rather see Jem go, from an entertainment point of view. And BB did manage to achieve that possibility with their not so subtle manipulation.

StraightEdge695
20-10-2011, 01:20 AM
get jem out..

luminoussun
20-10-2011, 03:27 AM
If we was going to lose a major character from this twist i could understand the whinging.But jem has been a big disapointment and rather then a rival she seem more the protective type who adores her little sister.The whole rival thing is a joke to get on the show.So for lying and giving us nothing she deserves to be booted out