PDA

View Full Version : Why do walkers get so much exposure?

luminoussun
20-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Walkers can **** OFF!!!!!!!:devil:
I don't get why they give them so much air time after they left.
Mark seems to have milked this show to death and i do not think he deserves it.
He went into the house to play the comedian and run out of material and was scared we would see the real mark and left before we did.

GypsyGoth
20-10-2011, 10:54 PM
:worship:

spitfire
20-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Walkers can **** OFF!!!!!!!:devil:
Agree.

Callum
20-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Agreed, Mark should not be coming back on the show all the time, it's ridiculous.

Locke.
20-10-2011, 11:05 PM
They usually don't, it is just because Mark is willing to embarass himself constantly that he is always on

BJ
21-10-2011, 12:26 AM
I agree. If they walk they shouldn't be given any more airtime.

CaudleHalbard
21-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Mark's willing to take his clothes off at any opportunity. Given the BB viewing demographic, this is seen as a big plus point..............

exoticrosebud
21-10-2011, 09:41 AM
i watched mark on BBBOS last night and if he thinks he has any sort of TV career ahead he is sadly mistaken......he has the attention span of a gnat and if that is his 'gimmick' it aint working for me. I think he calculated the whole plan from the start ..they should have put him in thee crypt andlet him jump out as the zombie he is.....

rusticgal
21-10-2011, 09:42 AM
Agree....they should be totally wiped down and given NO exposure what so ever.
It just encourages cowards and timewasters to walk 'when they have had enough'.
Having denied other people the opportunity only to leave after a couple of weeks having 'had the experience' is wrong and BB are just encouraging people to do it knowing they will still get the exposure!!!

chuff me dizzy
21-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Was sick of seeing Mark when he was in the house,even more sick of seeing him since he left, and he had the cheek to claim he didnt like the cameras, but happy to be in front of them now hes getting paid for it !!!!!!!

HBB1508
21-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Walkers really annoy me - they should be kicked out the back door never to be seen again in my opinion.

exoticrosebud
21-10-2011, 09:49 AM
...like i said.....totally calculated.....he planned the whole thing.made a total prat of himself, took his clothes off a few times so they knew that wouldnt be an issue.....and is now campaign manager for that Lauren person , whoever she is....i dont think Emma is at all comfortable when she had him on there..she cant control him..Let Nicky or Pete Burns get their hands on him lol.... (but not Kerry Katona or her mom cus i really fear the worst there and see a magazine or film deal going down (parden the pun) .....)

Jordan.
21-10-2011, 09:55 AM
Because walkers these days are still desperate wannabes. Before, the walkers genuinely wanted to go and never be seen again.

billy123
21-10-2011, 09:56 AM
They arent exactly going to keep getting the boring twats back on are they the fact is mark was more interesting than the lot of the media hungry *****s involved in this fail of a series put together thats why.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IY1-YF5ZKTA/THtuWAcs0VI/AAAAAAAAAsA/yifkdOtsnkU/s1600/simples.bmp

waterhog
21-10-2011, 12:27 PM
i agree < if you hated the show that much and walked out of it < it makes sence you be so closely related to it now you are on the outside lol

Raven
21-10-2011, 12:31 PM
I don't much care, I mostly don't watch BOTS much, maybe once a week if they are lucky. So him being on there doesn't really bother me.... at least he isn't in the house being irritating any more :)

Livia
21-10-2011, 12:56 PM
I don't watch BOTS (I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that drivel) so I'm guessing Mark must be on there a lot. The reason I'm guessing that is that I haven't seen him at all since he left the house, so I'd hardly call what he's getting 'blanket coverage'.

armand.kay
21-10-2011, 01:04 PM
*Remembers last year when they gave shabby a intervew on the main show...*

Rob4
21-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Orville the duck on BBOTS?, i knew it was time to go to sleep.

luminoussun
21-10-2011, 01:18 PM
*Remembers last year when they gave shabby a intervew on the main show...*

Yea and she was on bblb about 6 times too and has already been on bbbots 2 times this year.
Once would of been once too many for me