PDA

View Full Version : Anton and Jay brown nosing the viewers

Angus
21-10-2011, 05:55 AM
These two clowns are totally deluded if they think they are fooling the viewers. They are both sh*t scared of alienating the public by blatantly targetting Aaron, so we have Jay telling Tom and Alex how he can see why Aaron is popular, he's intelligent, quirky etc etc, and Anton telling Jem, Faye and Louise that Harry is the instigator with Aaron just a passive bystander. They are both careful not to openly accuse Aaron of anything - what a pair of utter tossers. They talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.

Neither had the balls to put Aaron up this week - I truly believe they thought BB was going to let them off the hook by replacing themselves, and in that scenario I reckon they would have put Aaron up against either Alex or Faye. When they realised that this wasn't the case they bottled it and put up Jem and Harry.

mam
21-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Totally agree Angus58.

fruit_cake
21-10-2011, 07:46 AM
They've both been well out of line with Jem

HBB1508
21-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Totally agree with you Angus - hopefully one of them will be gone tonight and the other one left floundering around in there on his own - can't stand either of them.

chuff me dizzy
21-10-2011, 08:27 AM
THIS is why you MUST vote, can you imagine the shock if Jay or Anton go tonight? come on wipe the smirks off their faces !!!!!!!

psychtracker
21-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Well, after their shock of last weeks eviction, and finding out they weren't as popular as they thought, they didn't have much choice. After being in the Crypt, it would've been ridiculous for them to come back, and say - we love everyone, everyone's being so nice etc. They had to try and mix it up a bit, they where pretty much outa options. Not to mention, they would have been complete morons to put themselves up against Aaron & Faye, after last weeks eviction result!

Visage
21-10-2011, 08:43 AM
I really don't know who I want out first in Jay and Anton.

chuff me dizzy
21-10-2011, 08:53 AM
I really don't know who I want out first in Jay and Anton.

Prefer Jay to go ,but hes safe this week, its Antons turn,VERY close in betting between him and Jem, come on wipe the smirks off his and Jays faces !!!!!!!

Kazanne
21-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Well, after their shock of last weeks eviction, and finding out they weren't as popular as they thought, they didn't have much choice. After being in the Crypt, it would've been ridiculous for them to come back, and say - we love everyone, everyone's being so nice etc. They had to try and mix it up a bit, they where pretty much outa options. Not to mention, they would have been complete morons to put themselves up against Aaron & Faye, after last weeks eviction result!

Well said Angus again a great post,no one is saying they should be saying they 'love everyone' but didn't Jay say he really wanted to be up against Aaron?they can mix things up without being sly, nasty and lying,pair of tossers ,both of them.

joeysteele
21-10-2011, 09:03 AM
Well to balance things out, I hope BB next week show then in the crypt and the other housemates hear what they have said.

I still don't get this crypt task thing anyway.
It seems on the face of it, that Jay has been given his wish of plenty food in the crypt after moaning of having no food, they both have been rewarded for coming in the last 3 in last weeks eviction and also it has been made they have a fighting chance of avoiding eviction by being given the power to choose 2 other housemates to be up with them.

It is the biggest and most blatant act of favouritism done an any BB series for 2 housemates,who, of on the face of last weeks eviction vote, were 2 of the 3 least popular last week.

A total waste of time to have even put Jemma in at all in this case and since we don't get to see voting figures,I wouldn't be surprised if some 'guiding' was being done there either, this series of BB stinks now for its tactics to save certain housemates,not by the housemates, but BB themselves.

Livia
21-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Completely agree Joey. Great post.

joeysteele
21-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Well said Angus again a great post,no one is saying they should be saying they 'love everyone' but didn't Jay say he really wanted to be up against Aaron?they can mix things up without being sly, nasty and lying,pair of tossers ,both of them.

:joker:Jay was up against Aaron last week, he was trounced by Aaron, even being beaten into 3rd place by Aarons girl friend in the house.:joker:

Jay I hope has done himself no favours with the public by coming out lying and making things up from the crypt.

This whole weeks tactics by BB anbd this weeks eviction and noms, stinks to high heaven.

rusticgal
21-10-2011, 09:19 AM
I found myself getting so angry with them and their lies and how BB have for some reason rewarded them with this opportunity.....

But then I thought.... WE are the voters....WE see what they are doing...WE see their deliberate lies and gameplay..... and WE are ultimatly in control.

They WILL go and they WONT win....

psychtracker
21-10-2011, 09:22 AM
they can mix things up without being sly, nasty and lying,pair of tossers ,both of them.

Like how?

reece(:
22-10-2011, 12:44 AM
they were both full of ****