PDA

View Full Version : I don't want another big brother on 5

Petershaw1984
21-10-2011, 04:14 PM
I feel that channel 5 have really ruined big brother this year.

The stupid film premier
The Jay loving
The stupid edit
Jem

Just a few reasons why I think they have ruined it.
They are trying to make it like bb USA but failing miserably

Anyone else agree?

InOne
21-10-2011, 04:23 PM
I didn't like the fact they went outside the house I've got to admit

Jarrod
21-10-2011, 04:23 PM
No. Big Brother on 5 Is amazing.

Film Premier - Product Placement. Every show has them. (SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE HOUSE)
The Jay loving - Normal BB..
Editing - Nothing wrong with it
Jem - What about her?

BBUK is fine. Channel 5 are doing great.

Jackie
21-10-2011, 04:27 PM
I didnt agree with the housemates having contact with the outside world ie film premiere having no live feed you do not know what was said to anyone of them ie they could of told someone whos favourite and whos hated lol.

G1dds
21-10-2011, 04:30 PM
I didnt agree with the housemates having contact with the outside world ie film premiere having no live feed you do not know what was said to anyone of them ie they could of told someone whos favourite and whos hated lol.

I heard Louise ask Lucien how she was coming across on TV, in the H/Ls

I think it was daft to let them have contact with the outside world as now they have an inkling to how they are being portrayed :nono:

Kazanne
21-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I think it started off very luke warm but after a couple of weeks it was really good however their obvious bias of certain housemates is blindingly obvious,the twist(manipulation) was awful and dragged on far to long to keep many interested,it is now quite farcical,the tasks are now rubbish and seem set to annoy certain housemates ie: Harry and Aaron and all we have left is a couple or so weeks of the same with no surprise winner.I don't like it on during the later season either.

Jordan.
21-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Don't forget the awful news updates...

spitfire
21-10-2011, 04:32 PM
CH 5 have ruined it.

vesavius
21-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Well, hate to say it, but it's about LF to me.

I gave C5 and Endemol a chance this year but I honestly feel they have really gone over the top and abused the trust of the fans this time.

It's a shame, I really like the presenting team they have and I have warmed to the format tweaks, more or less, and the HMs have been a pretty decent bunch in general, but it's crossed a line for me.

I 100% won't be watching next year with no LF.

Visage
21-10-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm hoping that whatever or however C5 wanted to air this year's BB that they look at the feedback and listen to what the fans want. Then hopefully they will right some wrongs.

DoM-h
21-10-2011, 04:44 PM
It's not the first time housemates have been outside the house.

What about when David and Lisa actually went into London and saw loads of strangers. Surely contact with that many 'normal' people is worse than watching a film outside the house with a few celebrities.

Cherie
21-10-2011, 04:46 PM
I would like to see BB back on C5, however I think they need to take note of fans views, and think up some new tasks...the twist was too BB on C4 and too biased. The lastest two tasks, ie Burping, and throwing toothpaste or whatever are just pathetic, sounds like a 5 year olds suggestion.

Black Dagger
21-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Well don't watch it then... personally I've liked this series, despite a few mistakes.

Roy Mars III
21-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Best series in a while

tomflint
21-10-2011, 05:14 PM
I dont want another Anton on 5.

bananarama
21-10-2011, 05:17 PM

The stupid film premier
The Jay loving
The stupid edit
Jem

Anyone else agree?

I agree with some of your points especially the editing and don.t forget the absence of live feed the greatest failing of all.

They are bending the rules but then so did CH4......So that's nothing new. CH4 won't have it back I am certain. So if you reject CH5 version you will not have it at all.

On the whole I think the series is good but ruined by too little for the viewers to watch (once again no live feed). Which enables CH5 to manipulate what they want us to see rather than perhaps the truth we might see on live feed....

I thought the CBB was a total disaster of monumental proportions and if CH5 can't do better with that they might as well not bother......

tonyface
21-10-2011, 05:26 PM
I agree that C5 could do better, they seem to have more money than good ideas.

We wanted to see Aaron & Alex go head to head before the final.

Next year so that the big characters don't get eliminated at the beginning, they should ask housemates to pick who they think is the 1. Villain: 2. Biggest Game player: 3. Most annoying housemates:, and then give them immunity for the first 3 weeks.:conf:

It seems Rebeckah was right on all counts she had Anton & Aaron sussed immediately, she would have made a great housemate for the later stages.

Faye needs to ditch Aaron if she is to have any chance, I think she is the nicest person in there, but is coming across as a little pathetic right now due to Aaron. :xyxwave:

I still think Aaron looks like Jeffrey Dahmer.
http://www.imagechunk.com/images/dahmer_103.jpg

tonyface
21-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Oh yes they should stop HM's from being able to discuss nominations......bad idea.:blush::blush:

Tom
21-10-2011, 06:13 PM
The housemates are really good and the spin off is the best it has been since series 7 Big Mouth but theres a hell of a lot that is letting it down and its mainly down to the producers/Channel 5

Outside world contact
Extremely biased editing and even more so than before
Editing style in general
No streaming
Brian
Not giving the public information about twists in advance- they blatantly made the crypt thing up as they went along

could go on but I won't

Channel 5 have another BB8 on their hands, a very good set of housemates but some terrible decisions made that make the show look unprofessional and over produced to the point it just looks cheap and tacky

King Gizzard
21-10-2011, 06:16 PM
LF = everything

Cromwell1900
21-10-2011, 06:23 PM

The stupid film premier
The Jay loving
The stupid edit
Jem

Anyone else agree?

I Loved the Premier Twist in it's conclusion last night
And think the "Jay Loving" is understandably being confused for "Entertainment Loving"

I agree with the rest though C5 with LF would be great. Without it, it may just be downhill from here on in.

Jarrod
21-10-2011, 06:24 PM
We do need to remember that mistakes are going to be made for their first series

Live Feed however needs to return, fans are still outraged. If it returns i can see the ratings rising to around 2m..

SoBig
21-10-2011, 06:27 PM
I agree that C5 could do better, they seem to have more money than good ideas.

We wanted to see Aaron & Alex go head to head before the final.

Next year so that the big characters don't get eliminated at the beginning, they should ask housemates to pick who they think is the 1. Villain: 2. Biggest Game player: 3. Most annoying housemates:, and then give them immunity for the first 3 weeks.:conf:

It seems Rebeckah was right on all counts she had Anton & Aaron sussed immediately, she would have made a great housemate for the later stages.

Faye needs to ditch Aaron if she is to have any chance, I think she is the nicest person in there, but is coming across as a little pathetic right now due to Aaron. :xyxwave:

I still think Aaron looks like Jeffrey Dahmer.
http://www.imagechunk.com/images/dahmer_103.jpg

That's stupid.

They should just go the BBUS route. Have HOH, POV etc. Encourage game play, instead of having it frowned upon. The ratings would go through the roof.

Cromwell1900
21-10-2011, 06:30 PM
That's stupid.

They should just go the BBUS route. Have HOH, POV etc. Encourage game play, instead of having it frowned upon. The ratings would go through the roof.

BBUK should keep the Reality tag as long as possible.

BigBrotherfan4ever
21-10-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm getting used to it been on C5 the one I'm so disappointing the no LF.

jyunga
21-10-2011, 06:45 PM
I think you people that complain are pathetic. We're lucky to have BB this year. It's C5s first year at it. It's take some time for them to get things established again. I bet they'll add in livefeeds again if this season works out well enough for them.

liamrokocoko39
21-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Overall C5 has gone a great job, i especially love the editing with music. The one were Faye and Aaron broke up over the burp with the Christina Perri song was a classic!

Maia
21-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Anton is the only real bad thing about this year. That and the lack of live feed. Apart from that it's been a pretty good series.

Doogle
21-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Make a new show by all means following BBUS but BBUK must stay BBUK.

C5 need to look back at what they did wrong, read this (doubtful) and make BB13 amazing, seeing as it could probably be the last one (again)