PDA

View Full Version : Task updates...

Vicky.
23-10-2011, 04:25 PM
BBUKLive Big Brother Live
1515 Louise has a big-bellied man doing armpit farts in her face as she tries to complete her Task #bbuklive #yum
2 hours ago

1503: Aaron is being distracted by a child firing silly string at him. It's not going too well for our housemates... #BBUKLIVE
2 hours ago

1441: Faye's turn... there's a clown in with her. She's been happy to have a conversation with him... she's not doing too well! #BBUKLIVE
2 hours ago

1435: Tom's done OK... but he has been distracted a little bit by the fireman stripper dancing next to him. Who can blame him? #BBUKLIVE
2 hours ago

1423: Jem's been distracted by her part of the task: a disco dancer caught her attention, and she couldn't help but have a boogie #BBUKLIVE
2 hours ago

Why did we only get 5? What happened to Alex, Harry and Jays part? :conf:

Cherie
23-10-2011, 04:28 PM
FFS the updates are absolutely bliddy useless....

Vicky.
23-10-2011, 05:01 PM
1751: Jem's won! What a good result for her today. Her prize will be revealed soon... #BBUKLIVE

Vicky.
23-10-2011, 05:02 PM
1759: Jem has won her task, and has been rewarded with a trip to a beautician with one housemate of her choice: she's chosen Faye #BBUKLIVE

Hmm...what would the prize have been if it was one of the guys? :S

tonyface
23-10-2011, 05:09 PM
1759: Jem has won her task, and has been rewarded with a trip to a beautician with one housemate of her choice: she's chosen Faye #BBUKLIVE

I know what is going on, Jem should have chose Aaron, he is the biggest girl in the house, and needs the make-over most judging by the scabs.

Faye why should Aaron talk with you when he can talk about himself and tanning to Tom.:wavey:

Locke.
23-10-2011, 05:10 PM
The prizes are so crap.. I wouldn't even bother

Bluerang1
23-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Why is everything a conspiracy with you? xD

BB_Fan_09
23-10-2011, 05:11 PM

Jay would have won a free pass to the finals.

Aaron would have won a small plastic trophy.

Vicky.
23-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Why is everything a conspiracy with you? xD

Where did I say anything was a conspiracy?

I was wondering why we only had updates on 5 of the housemates, and then what the prize would have been if a guy had won :conf:

Kazanne
23-10-2011, 05:13 PM

:joker::joker::joker:What are BB trying to tell Jem:joker::joker:

Roy Mars III
23-10-2011, 05:13 PM
1751: Jem's won! What a good result for her today. Her prize will be revealed soon... #BBUKLIVE

can't wait to watch that.

Kazanne
23-10-2011, 05:15 PM
I know what is going on, Jem should have chose Aaron, he is the biggest girl in the house, and needs the make-over most judging by the scabs.

Faye why should Aaron talk with you when he can talk about himself and tanning to Tom.:wavey:

Scabs??????????????????????do elaborate? or is this another try at being funny:sleep::sleep:

MTVN
23-10-2011, 05:17 PM
1423: Jem's been distracted by her part of the task: a disco dancer caught her attention, and she couldn't help but have a boogie #BBUKLIVE
2 hours ago

:conf2:

Vicky.
23-10-2011, 05:18 PM
:conf2:

Yes I know...

I wont comment though, as apparently questioning things makes you think everything is a conspiracy :wink:

Pyramid*
23-10-2011, 06:15 PM
:joker::joker::joker:What are BB trying to tell Jem:joker::joker:

I kinda feel a bit sorry for the beautician - she's really got her work cut out for her there.

Josy
23-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Take it to pm please, none of the other members are interested in reading off topic posts with both of you sniping at each other.

Suze
23-10-2011, 06:55 PM

Ain't that the truth :(

Pyramid*
23-10-2011, 06:57 PM

Aaron would have been told he'd get his prize the next day....... and then it would never materialise.

:(

fruit_cake
23-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Jem looks pretty good really..she gets compared to Faye so it makes it difficult for her I guess.. Still they still are there for each other underneath. Independent women!

Pyramid*
23-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Jem looks pretty good really..she gets compared to Faye so it makes it difficult for her I guess.. Still they still are there for each other underneath. Independent women!

dont' know where you get the Independant Women bit from.... Faye's stuck to Aaron like a limpet - and she can't move for Jem breathing down her neck 24/7, trying to take over her life. Nothing independant about that.

But at least Faye will get some breathing space whilst Jem's beautician gets a hold of her..... she'll be in with the beautician a while - Faye may as well make the most of it, give her a break from having such an overbearing control freak of a sister moaning the face off her all the time.

It's clear that they are both sisters: neither of them crack their faces or know what a good laugh is half the time.

What was Faye's task? maybe lessons in how not to piss off your boyfriend.

:D