PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Vote,Vote and Vote again

Kazanne
24-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Never before have BB found it necessary to twist nominations so much because Aaron has stood in their way,lol,they just cannot get him out to make way for Waggot,They must be mortified but at the same time raking in loads of dosh from Aaron fans,well lets hope he is saved again this week and see what they come up with next week:joker::joker::joker::joker:Aaron the unstoppable:dance::dance:

Vicky.
24-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Yeah, the main problem this week will be if Aaron fans assume he is safe because he is against jem. He needs every vote he can get, as the people who dislike him will be voting in droves to save Jem even if they dont like her :/

BB are taking the piss now. 2 weeks running, messing with nominations just because it looks like things werent going their way :bored:

Angus
24-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Never before have BB found it necessary to twist nominations so much because Aaron has stood in their way,lol,they just cannot get him out to make way for Waggot,They must be mortified but at the same time raking in loads of dosh from Aaron fans,well lets hope he is saved again this week and see what they come up with next week:joker::joker::joker::joker:Aaron the unstoppable:dance::dance:

Well I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is and flash the cash to keep Aaron in this week, especially against that poisonous b*tch. No wonder Faye is the way she is with a mum and sister like that:shocked:

Niamh.
24-10-2011, 04:23 PM
I'll be voting like there's no tomorrow anyway. I have this horrible feeling though that Aaron might fall in the 8 week curse :shocked:

Vicky.
24-10-2011, 04:24 PM
I'll be voting like there's no tomorrow anyway. I have this horrible feeling though that Aaron might fall in the 8 week curse :shocked:

Oh **** I forgot about that.

We ALWAYS lose a big character now dont we? :(

Niamh.
24-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Oh **** I forgot about that.

We ALWAYS lose a big character now dont we? :(

yep :( I hope to God Aaron can break that cycle

karezza
24-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Jemma must walk & save us some money. Please walk Jemma!

armand.kay
24-10-2011, 04:38 PM
yep :( I hope to God Aaron can break that cycle
There's no chance all the Aaron hates will be voting like mad and I would not put it past the producers to vote for Jemma like 100 times, all we can do is vote like ther is no tomorro. :'(

Gillian-73
24-10-2011, 04:54 PM
This is only week 7 though isn't it not 8?

Vicky.
24-10-2011, 05:00 PM
I will use the remainder of my FB votes this week. But I will not be using any more money on this show. So if Aaron manages to make it to the final(despite the producers efforts) I wont even be voting him to win.

I dont see the point in spending my money when its not really up to us who goes/wins, they have made this perfectly clear over the past few weeks :)

fruit_cake
24-10-2011, 05:02 PM
I shall be voting this week for..

AARON!! I feel so amazing to actually be a member of the popular group for a change!!! it won't last though I reckon

Suze
24-10-2011, 05:08 PM

I have that same bad feeling. Science and Oralith all over again :bawling: And harder to keep him in when he is in a head to head.

Suze
24-10-2011, 05:10 PM

AARON!! I feel so amazing to actually be a member of the popular group for a change!!! it won't last though I reckon

For this week then :hug:

Lee.
24-10-2011, 05:28 PM

I knew you'd see the light eventually! :)

reece(:
24-10-2011, 05:30 PM
the reason theyre doing this is because theyre money hungry

SoBig
24-10-2011, 05:32 PM

Don't you want Faye to win the show? With Aaron gone, Faye's odds go up. Once Aaron is gone, most of his fans will support Faye, giving her an even greater chance of winning the show.

BigBrotherfan4ever
24-10-2011, 05:32 PM

I said in another thread that Aaron would be saved for a 4th time, but I was totally forgetting about 8th week curse.:bawling:

I will be voting voting voting like mad save him once again.:hugesmile:

Cheddarcakes
24-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Dropping votes for the Lord this week

Niamh.
24-10-2011, 06:10 PM

:amazed: You know it makes sense! We need to save Faye from her evil sister :nono:

Niamh.
24-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Don't you want Faye to win the show? With Aaron gone, Faye's odds go up. Once Aaron is gone, most of his fans will support Faye, giving her an even greater chance of winning the show.

That's not true at all. Most of Aarons fans have Harry as their No 2 as far as I can tell. I know he's mine

chuff me dizzy
24-10-2011, 06:14 PM
This twist is bang out of order

SoBig
24-10-2011, 06:15 PM
That's not true at all. Most of Aarons fans have Harry as their No 2 as far as I can tell. I know he's mine
I think it will be 55/45. Most will support Faye and the rest Harry.

Niamh.
24-10-2011, 06:18 PM

I question those statistics :suspect: In fact I think this calls for a poll

Jamsey
24-10-2011, 06:24 PM

Yeah right, most Aaron fans have Faye as third or fourth choice.

Adamw92
24-10-2011, 09:06 PM

No need to worry then, it's only Week 7

Mystic Mock
24-10-2011, 09:09 PM

Good news,its week 7 so get voting for our Lord and it would be class to see Jems face when she loses to him.:dance:

Niamh.
25-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Good news,its week 7 so get voting for our Lord and it would be class to see Jems face when she loses to him.:dance:

Oh yeah, you're right, Phew!! I've voted for Aaron 113 times so far

Suze
25-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh yeah, you're right, Phew!! I've voted for Aaron 113 times so far

130 here.

Niamh.
25-10-2011, 11:02 AM
130 here.

:dance: I just hope it's enough to save him. Unfortunately this week we're not up against just Jem fans but Aaron haters too :/

Suze
25-10-2011, 11:04 AM
:dance: I just hope it's enough to save him. Unfortunately this week we're not up against just Jem fans but Aaron haters too :/

Well, we can only do our best, and hope it is enough. One on one is always much harder to predict.

I have to go shopping, then will do some more votes when I get back. I had some very unexpected early birthday money a few days ago, so don't mind spending a tenner out of that to vote :)

Kate!
25-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Don't think Jem did herself any favours with the shouting yes thing everytime Aaron was nommed. She's horrible. I have plenty of fb credits at the ready to save Aaron.

Suze
25-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Don't think Jem did herself any favours with the shouting yes thing everytime Aaron was nommed. She's horrible. I have plenty of fb credits at the ready to save Aaron.

I don't think she did herself any favours either trying to get Faye to walk, so hope BB show that. Also think she expects Aaron to go, and wants Faye to walk, as she thinks she herself is popular enough to win after last weeks voting. And if she succeeds in getting Faye to walk, will have got one over her sister there.

BBFan Jay16
25-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Voted for Aaron 200 times yesterday, I have 120 credits left an am intending to buy more... :blush:

Even people who don't normally vote are saying they are picking up the phone or using FB to vote Aaron in protest to this shoddy twist...

After watching all her spoilt behaviour, who of SOUND mind would vote to keep Jem in that house... she needs a lifetime of therapy... and adult acne creams!

I think tbh she is jealous of Faye's beauty, her relationship with Aaron, her popularity in the house, Aaron himself for being popular with fans... the list could go on...

People like her shouldn't be allowed on BB, she's clearly mentally unsound and vindictive to the core! :nono: