PDA

View Full Version : Faye Faye being manipulated

Kazanne
25-10-2011, 07:32 AM
People keep banging on about Faye being manipulated by Aaron,she IS being manipulated alright but it certainly isn't by him,it's by her 'loving' sister and grim mother,have to say poor girl.I would like to see some examples of what Aaron has supposedly done wrong to Faye or are the comments just hot air?

BJ
25-10-2011, 09:21 AM
I think Faye has done her fair share of manipulating.

Remembering the "you're frightening me Aaron" incident in the bathroom. That's just one example. There are plenty more we can remember.

Gillian-73
25-10-2011, 10:01 AM
I've said on another thread today that it seems like some people and i'm talking in general not just tibb have decided aaron is treating her bad and they'll not change their minds on that now for all the tea in china despite the evidence showing it's faye messing with his head! i do feel for her having that dreadful siser in there and now her mum sticking the knife in too.

James
25-10-2011, 11:09 AM
The biggest manipulator is Big Brother. The programme gets more like The Truman Show every year.

Kazanne
25-10-2011, 11:13 AM
not seen one post anywhere to justify the comments that he is using her,i think it's something the haters are hanging on to as there is nothing else

Ammi
25-10-2011, 11:14 AM
I think Faye has done her fair share of manipulating.

Remembering the "you're frightening me Aaron" incident in the bathroom. That's just one example. There are plenty more we can remember.

Oh she's done more than her fair share.....'Aaron...what would your son think.....', they're a whole family of man hating witches

LivT
25-10-2011, 12:05 PM
People keep banging on about Faye being manipulated by Aaron,she IS being manipulated alright but it certainly isn't by him,it's by her 'loving' sister and grim mother,have to say poor girl.I would like to see some examples of what Aaron has supposedly done wrong to Faye or are the comments just hot air?

I agree with you, Kazanne. I''m struggling to understand how the people involved voicing Aaron's so called manipulation of Faye are substantiating their claims. They can only be basing this upon the frequent, fractious fallouts that have occured; but how anyone cannot sympathise with , firstly, the all-consuming surroundings they are in, and secondly, not take into account that Faye's own over solicitous sister is not helping the situation, is beyond me. What I do understand is a Mothers built-in protection radar - but what I find totally incomprehensible, is how any Mother could voice her ( unfounded) doubts the way Faye's Mother did without stopping to consider how her semantics would affect her daughter and make her feel; within an enviroment which unables Faye to defend the situation. I truly felt genuine sympathy for Faye, as all the negativity against the man whom she wishes to have a relationship with must have left her feeling completely distressed and utterly heartbroken. It is one thing being protective of loved ones, but when you step out of those boundaries into constant interferance it becomes unhealthy for all those concerned. Unfortunately all this has been a prime example.

chuff me dizzy
25-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Faye is the manipulator ,Aaron has been used

vesavius
25-10-2011, 12:35 PM

I would guess other people's opinions on what they see are no more 'hot air' then yours Kaz.

Maybe others will give more 'examples' to support their point if you give some to support yours.

As it is, this just looks like another defend Aaron whatever extremist thread.

LivT
25-10-2011, 12:55 PM
I would guess other people's opinions on what they see are no more 'hot air' then yours Kaz.

Maybe others will give more 'examples' to support their point if you give some to support yours.

As it is, this just looks like another defend Aaron whatever extremist thread.

What you said is rather confusing me Vesavius; as I thought what kaz was asking was for some examples of why people believe Aaron has unfairly treated Faye; enough to warrant all this negativity which is now surrounding him. I for one, made a post under-lining that I couldn't understand, nor give any valid reasons/examples to justify it. Perhaps, Kaz feels the same...? So Is not in a position to give any examples personally, simply asking for others to give their opines. Just for the record, although I am a fan of Aarons, I have slated him in the past. I don't feel all of us defend just for the sake of it ;)

Bill Carson
25-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Errr,he is using her as a disposable object as part of his gameplan to win the show.

She will be discarded as soon as the show finishes(or maybe after the OK deal).

Faye is just a means to an end,although saying that,i believe he is inadvertantly developing a bond with her,which will be eating him up because he knows she is not part of his plan,hence the reason he is thinking of walking-he only wants to be in there if the plan is working,otherwise the show is irrelevant to him.

This guy is thorough in his approach to this game-a smart cookie,probably why most of you have been fooled by him.

vesavius
25-10-2011, 01:07 PM
What you said is rather confusing me Vesavius; as I thought what kaz was asking was for some examples of why people believe Aaron has unfairly treated Faye; enough to warrant all this negativity which is now surrounding him.t. I for one, made a post under-lining that I couldn't understand, nor give any valid reasons/examples to justify it. Perhaps, Kaz feels the same...? So Is not in a position to give any examples personally, simply asking for others to give their opines. Just for the record, although I am a fan of Aarons, I have slated him in the past. I don't feel all of us defend just for the sake of it ;)

Well, and I am not going to go too deep in to this because of not wanting to talk about other forum users, but Kaz gave an unsupported opinion while declaring others unsupported opinions 'hot air' in a dismissing manner.

If your going to demand 'evidence' of others for their opinions, then you should first provide it yourself for yours.

Look at the other thread by Alex_Front talking about much the same thing for the right way to approach this.