PDA

View Full Version : this BB rule should be a fundemental rule

waterhog
25-10-2011, 03:53 PM
i no theJoe has confessed i am not watching BB no more before anyone says anything and no i will not put anyone through one more big bore of a BB poem. but i just want to say for all the people that really love seeing a romance a marriage a affair a fling, a quick one what ever the weather trevor < why dont you just log onto the the internet and watch these sado movie clips, i am sure they will facinate you all for hours, after all we do not tune in to BB to watch 2 people fall in love in a few weeks have a few tiffs, and then plan there future ie how many kids they want and all that, its boreingggggggggggggggggggggg.

i think BB is now ruined by the people that are going in now as they no the only air time they will get is when they are snogging or haveing a fiddle at night or more.

so lets get BB back to how it was and make all this boreing romance a foundemental rule that can not be broken and then we might see something that is remotely entertaining ? dose anyone agree with theJoe on this one ? and yes i hope you are all shocked by me not writting this in poetry style lol but there is only so many times i got write about jay and louise had a kiss and fiddle, while fay and arron still have no direction in where they are heading, well untill they are over the winning line.

or are you thinking after reading this i best stick with my crap poetry ?

Stu
25-10-2011, 03:56 PM
or are you thinking after reading this i best stick with my crap poetry ?
It has to be one or the other, yeah?

Raven
25-10-2011, 04:04 PM
I'd stick to poetry joe..... The premise is watching human behaviour in a sealed enviroment... courtship rituals, genuine or fake are part of that. Rule or no rule it is going to happen, especialy inside a closed enviroment. We are a social animal, if we are isolated and there is only one of the group that we emotionaly relate too then attachments will form quicker and stronger than in the outside world... if they are sexualy compatible then that will also factor in.... even if they only last until the people involve leave that enviroment.

I'm not disagreeing about it being boring or not, but rather on the case for a ban... it can't be banned, it is situationaly inevitable.