PDA

View Full Version : Faye and Harry have plenty of their own supporters

alex_front2
26-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Personally, I think Aaron supporters should vote solely for Aaron now.

Faye and Harry actually have plenty of own supporters. Fay has a surprisingly massive fanbase independent of Aaron plus she's a Brummie which has a large population (and yes I do think there's regional voting)

As for Harry he's got his own fanbase too and loads of Alex fans are backing him.

Which means Jay fans will only vote for Jay (Geordies, teenie girls, Wolfpackers etc)

Aaron supporters should focus on just Aaron in the same way Jay fans will focus on just Jay.

karezza
26-10-2011, 06:54 PM
I agree. The best result for Aaron is a Faye eviction.

alex_front2
26-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Don't get me wrong I'd love a Jay eviction, but if he stayed over Faye I won't be that fussed, as long as Aaron and Harry top the votes, Jay coming third will confirm that he's got feck all chance of winning (especially as he's lost Geordie/ Northerner support to Alex).
I now feel comfortable that Jay won't win BB so his inclusion riles me less now than it did 3 weeks ago when Jay was a serious winner contender.

Also Aaron would have more chance of winning if Faye was evicted as some of her 'evicted' fanbase would vote for Aaron in the final. Likewise some of Harry's fanbase will go to Aaron (some will go to Alex, admittedly). Basically for Aaron to have a chance of beating Alex Fay or Harry need to leave on Friday. Jay's not a threat and his support was so weak that he didn't even beat 2-week Jem. Sure he can easily stage a comeback as a 'likeable Geordie', the problem is, he's not giving the BB producers enough material to be likeable.

Marmalite
26-10-2011, 07:01 PM
I agree!

Each (fan) to their own this week and next!

the-gaffer
26-10-2011, 09:30 PM
I've enjoyed Aaron but I've wanted Harry to win from the second week

Mystic Mock
26-10-2011, 09:39 PM
I've enjoyed Aaron but I've wanted Harry to win from the second week

Fair enough as us Aaron and Harry fans just need to concentrate on there favourite.