PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Starr to enter jungle?

LaLaLand
26-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Freddie Starr is reportedly to appear in the upcoming series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

http://www.britishclassiccomedy.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Freddie-Starr-285x256.gif

The comedian will be the highest-paid contestant, having reportedly been offered £250,000 to enter the jungle camp.

A source told the Daily Mirror: "Freddie hasn't been in the spotlight for a little while, but ITV are convinced he's going to be absolutely brilliant.

"He has met so many different people and had so many amazing experiences. He'll have some great tales to tell."

Starr was famously accused of eating a friend's hamster back in 1986.

The insider added: "That story is absolutely legendary. Producers just can't wait to test him out with some really gruesome meals.

"If he can stomach some of the horrible creepy crawlies that they plan to serve up then he really will cement his reputation."

Other celebrities linked to the I'm A Celeb... line-up include Dannii Minogue's boyfriend Kris Smith, Kerry Katona, Alex Reid and Jedward.

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here bosses are planning to be "tougher" on the contestants this year.

A source told the Daily Star: "Things are getting tougher this year.

"The bush buffet will turn even the strongest stomach, with the camel blood possibly the worst ever item dished up. It certainly won't be a picnic for them."

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/276077-freddie-starr-signs-up-for-im-a-celebrity/

PLEASE be true! :D

King Gizzard
26-10-2011, 09:45 PM
It'd be a decent move, wouldn't be surprised, would piss people off, but if he's the highest paid celebrity then that doesn't bode well for the lineup

Omah
26-10-2011, 10:06 PM
By all means ..... :thumbs:

Kerry Katona, Alex Reid and Jedward ..... NOOOOO ..... :eek:

Lee.
26-10-2011, 11:52 PM
God, I hope not! He's a horrible chauvanistic little man!

Kate!
27-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Kerry bloody Katona again! Noooooooooo! Shouldn't be allowed anyway.

LaLaLand
27-10-2011, 12:40 PM
What's Kerry Katona got to do with anything? This thread is about Freddie Starr!

arista
27-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Yes a Wid Card

Spiffing

Smithy
27-10-2011, 12:45 PM
What's Kerry Katona got to do with anything? This thread is about Freddie Starr!

Other celebrities linked to the I'm A Celeb... line-up include Dannii Minogue's boyfriend Kris Smith, Kerry Katona, Alex Reid and Jedward.

Did you even read the article? :joker:

Roy Mars III
27-10-2011, 12:52 PM
He will be great

arista
27-10-2011, 01:04 PM
God, I hope not! He's a horrible chauvanistic little man!

No thats why he is Needed

Fights - We want.

Tom
27-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Did The Sun forget that Kerry has already done it when they were making their article up? Saying that, they did let Katie Price back the year before for CLOSURE :sleep:

Omah
28-10-2011, 09:42 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/im-a-celebrity/2011/10/28/towie-s-mark-wright-quits-show-to-star-in-i-m-a-celebrity-115875-23520365/#ixzz1c4H0Bxy5

The Essex lad has apparently signed a £60,000 deal and will fly to Australia next month.

TV bosses are hoping romeo Mark could find love in the jungle during his time on the show and help bring in record viewing figures.

Favourite to head into the jungle is former Big Brother beauty Imogen Thomas, who has reportedly been offered a six-figure sum to appear on the show.

Bookies William Hill are currently offering Even money on the Welsh glamour model taking part after she topped the ITV wishlist following the fallout from her affair with Ryan Giggs.

Another rumoured participant, who is sure to provide endless entertainment, is X Factor star Wagner.

Fans have even started a Facebook group campaigning for the Brazilian to join the show, with one writing: “his total sexyness would be great in the jungle”.

Comedian Freddie Starr is believed to have agreed a £250,000 deal to take part in the 11th series.