PDA

View Full Version : Harry - "Aaron can't win, he's a producer"

iRyan
29-10-2011, 05:47 AM
What was that all about? :conf:

Let the conspiracy theories begin...

luminoussun
29-10-2011, 05:55 AM
I think he meant that bb are ignoring all aarons blatant game playing and showing us what aaron wants them to show

Angus
29-10-2011, 06:21 AM
I think he meant that Aaron is running the show in the house, and he's right. It's a game show and every one of them in there is playing a game, but some play it better than others by being entertaining without being malicious or backstabbing.

Becker
29-10-2011, 06:23 AM
I think it was quite a bitter remark and surprising really. Sore loser syndrome. Harry was a great housemate and i'd rather have seen Jay or Faye go. When he looks back (remember he was fresh off the boat) I think he will regret saying some of the things about Aaron when he realises how how much Aaron's friendship helped him along in there.

Anyways we move on.

rsefitpro2011
29-10-2011, 07:10 AM
Wether Aarons playing the game or not, he must be doing something right to come out on top in the public vote!. If he is playing a game then he hasnt got a chance when hes up against Alex, the public will vote for honesty, harmlessness, and trust, thats what thye usually look for in a BB winner, Alex portrays all those things although she doesn't do alot in the house!

JTM45
29-10-2011, 07:14 AM
Alex is most definitely playing a game (the old Sophie Reade, Samanda lovable dummy game) but she's just not playing a game that's anywhere near as good as Aaron's, and that's why he'll deservingly win!

And the Producer thing was so obviously a Harry joke, his personal little nickname for Aaron.

tonyface
29-10-2011, 07:20 AM
All of these Aaron fans have changed their tune.......for two months they have been defending him bitterly, by saying that he had NO gameplan and was being himself...:spin2::conf::lovedup:

Now all of a sudden he has become Napolean Bonaparte, and it is a gameshow and everyone is a gameplayer....:whistle:

I can understand the occasional smitten person being obsessed with Aaron, but the rest of you......come on, why do people find it so hard to admit that they were just plain wrong about someone......:wink:

Keep on wasting your time and money defending this guy but, the Great British Public will never allow him to win their BB show...:hmph:

Angus
29-10-2011, 08:03 AM
All of these Aaron fans have changed their tune.......for two months they have been defending him bitterly, by saying that he had NO gameplan and was being himself...:spin2::conf::lovedup:

Now all of a sudden he has become Napolean Bonaparte, and it is a gameshow and everyone is a gameplayer....:whistle:

I can understand the occasional smitten person being obsessed with Aaron, but the rest of you......come on, why do people find it so hard to admit that they were just plain wrong about someone......:wink:

Keep on wasting your time and money defending this guy but, the Great British Public will never allow him to win their BB show...:hmph:

Most Aaron fans, including myself, have ALWAYS acknowledged that Aaron is a fantastic game player on what is a game show. No surprises there then, except for you it seems. If people believe their fave is NOT playing a game, I would have to question their ability to sort fact from fiction.

The GBP admire good game players who can play the game without resorting to underhand tactics. FOUR times up for eviction, FOUR times surviving and FOUR times topping the vote. I think you'll find the GBP are a bit more savvy than you give them credit for. Most of us are not under any illusion that the HMs are doing anything but playing individual games - some are just way more successful than others:wink: Aaron is probably the greatest contestant the show has ever had (note the word "contestant"). They all want to WIN the prize, what's wrong with that?:confused:

Craiggy
29-10-2011, 08:30 AM
It was a joke for starters.

I think it means that he knows how it works, how they get footage, what they want to see and what they will want more then other things eg shwomance.

Jake.
29-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Alex is most definitely playing a game (the old Sophie Reade, Samanda lovable dummy game) but she's just not playing a game that's anywhere near as good as Aaron's, and that's why he'll deservingly win!

And the Producer thing was so obviously a Harry joke, his personal little nickname for Aaron.

Right, so that's why she's never been up and has pretty much always been a favourite to win? Not that it matters, because she's one of the most genuine in there

Kazanne
29-10-2011, 08:59 AM

WHO exactly said he had NO game plan,he told us at the beginning of the show,and has it EVER occured to you that some fans might not think he has,that is their opinion and are entitalled to it,but I'de still like a few examples of ALL these Aaron fans?

Kazanne
29-10-2011, 09:03 AM

come on, why do people find it so hard to admit that they were just plain wrong about someone......

DITTO,same can be said about your views

Cherie
29-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Right, so that's why she's never been up and has pretty much always been a favourite to win? Not that it matters, because she's one of the most genuine in there

She has never been up because others do not see her as a threat, the game is to get rid of the BIG characters....if the couples unite this week it could be Tom V Alex....we shall see...

showtime77
29-10-2011, 09:54 AM
He meant that Aaron is smashing it! it! He feels that Aaron is so good at this game that he should not win. I know Harry was having a laugh but his comments disappointed me. I'm glad I threw all my votes to Aaron and didn't give him one now. I voted to keep him in last time because he was Aaron's friend in the house. It looks like Harry was playing a bigger game than I gave him credit for when I heard all what he had to say yesterday. It is just a shame he couldn't just show a little more respect for Aaron's game play.

Pyramid*
29-10-2011, 09:59 AM
What was that all about? :conf:

Let the conspiracy theories begin...

No conspiracy needed. Aaron is running the show effectively - even despite BB trying to sabotage him - last night's votes to save, once again - 4TH TIME RUNNING.... put him in most popular amongst those up for eviction.

His last weeks in the house are going to be interesting...... no housemate will want to go head to head with him through fear of losing - and the hms will have to get their brains together to ensure they nominate very carefully.

This will be an exicting week I think.

*side note: anyone think it's bizarre that Faye has all of a sudden become a totally different person since Jem left.... completely different and more like her VT.... now THAT is what I call game playing*

Vicky.
29-10-2011, 01:13 PM
The conspiracies have already began. Some of the move..um...vocal anti-aaron folk have interpreted this comment as 'hes a mole' 'he is the producer(really) and decides what gets shown ad what the tasks are'...and my personal favorite 'Hes actually Richard Desmonds secret lovechild' :D:D:D

Pyramid*
29-10-2011, 01:21 PM
The conspiracies have already began. Some of the move..um...vocal anti-aaron folk have interpreted this comment as 'hes a mole' 'he is the producer(really) and decides what gets shown ad what the tasks are'...and my personal favorite 'Hes actually Richard Desmonds secret lovechild' :D:D:D

PMSL.

This is superb!

Saph
29-10-2011, 01:57 PM
WHO exactly said he had NO game plan

oooo well lets think... :eureka:

Kazanne
29-10-2011, 02:07 PM
oooo well lets think... :eureka:

Have you thunk yet?

InOne
29-10-2011, 02:11 PM
I've noticed Aaron fans are pretty interchangable with their views depending on what Aaron is doing in the house ;)

Roy Mars III
29-10-2011, 04:15 PM
He is related to the main Big Brother producer. His second cousin, I think.

Josy
29-10-2011, 04:17 PM

:joker::joker::joker:

jet
29-10-2011, 04:20 PM

Well said. :thumbs:

the-gaffer
29-10-2011, 05:50 PM
God, some of you will make an issue out of anything, it was just joke, no more no less