PDA

View Full Version : Tom is a little **** stirer.But jay is thick as pig ****

luminoussun
29-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Jay was telling tom that he is having problems with who he will vote for..he said the only one he can think of is faye.SO he might just not vote.
Well tom the weasel paniced and sneaked into the sauna with aaron first chance he got and grassed jay up.
Aaron told tom that jay will be voting for faye and tom.So tom thought about it and said"i know who i am voting for then"

Jay's gameplan has backfired.He now wants to vote faye(because he beat her) and is scared ****less of aaron.when in reality he don't like aaron as much as the rest and should vote for him.
He should of just said faye and aaron and then maybe tom would of put a vote on them too.But tom thought(it will be me) and run too aaron.
So jay's coward actions will get him put up against his gf.
Jay is so stupid and way too thick to outwit aaron or tom or a lollypop stick

Cherie
29-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Touche....welcome to Aaron world...:joker:

tonyface
29-10-2011, 10:38 PM
I dont like Jay at all, but you can see from BOTS tonight that the women still fancy him.:conf:

Most men think of flowers, chocolates or a romantic dinner date, when they finally break the ice with a girl.........what did Jay do when he pulled Louise.......shaved his ring pull...:yuk:

I think that their relationship says as much about Louise as Jaye, at first I thought you could do so much better girl, but now I can just picture her as the type that knocks a kid out every year to a fat beer swilling cheating vulgar guy, and be grateful for it....:puzzled:

What is the world coming too....... :puzzled:

Also is it just me or is Jay morphing into one of the Fat lads as we speak......:cheer2:

Lex
29-10-2011, 11:31 PM
I dont like Jay at all, but you can see from BOTS tonight that the women still fancy him.:conf:

Most men think of flowers, chocolates or a romantic dinner date, when they finally break the ice with a girl.........what did Jay do when he pulled Louise.......shaved his ring pull...:yuk:

I think that their relationship says as much about Louise as Jaye, at first I thought you could do so much better girl, but now I can just picture her as the type that knocks a kid out every year to a fat beer swilling cheating vulgar guy, and be grateful for it....:puzzled:

What is the world coming too....... :puzzled:

Also is it just me or is Jay morphing into one of the Fat lads as we speak......:cheer2:

Dont like Jay one bit!...But i'm surprised that you cant see that, niether does Louise!
It's so obvious that the Jay thing is simply her passport to house-longevity and lucrative mag-deals!! The publicity alone is a guarantee of modeling deals!
Of course she had to bring herself down to his level. That was to explain why a 'nurrrmal-gurl' could 'adore Jay me!'...When it's plain to see that the 'Geordie-Lump ' was the only thing on offer!!

Louise+Jay=MONEY+FAME! :whistle:

fingers
29-10-2011, 11:39 PM
"Loo" is going to be "damaged goods" by the time she gets evicted and damaged goods don't sell!

luminoussun
29-10-2011, 11:44 PM
"Loo" is going to be "damaged goods" by the time she gets evicted and damaged goods don't sell!

She is beautiful and in the celeb model world that is the most important factor.She has raised her profile and that will get her all the mag deals she wants and for a model it's work

Lex
29-10-2011, 11:46 PM

Front page of every low-rent magazine and guest appearances on tv shows and at live events for a few months has got to be worth loads of cash!

Worth a little sordid fauxmance with Justin Waggot , I would have thought Fingers?....Beats getting a job!! :hugesmile:

fingers
30-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Front page of every low-rent magazine and guest appearances on tv shows and at live events for a few months has got to be worth loads of cash!

Worth a little sordid fauxmance with Justin Waggot , I would have thought Fingers?....Beats getting a job!! :hugesmile:

Obviously you're right but she'll never make the mainstream no matter how goodlooking!

GabbygalEvs
30-10-2011, 12:06 AM
theres apparently another twist anyway so they prob get their second cousins twice removed to nom them this week

Jords
30-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Jay and Aaron piss me off how much they arse-lick each other now.

Tom's alreet.