PDA

View Full Version : Is Jay intimdating Louise?

fruit_cake
30-10-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm starting to think Louise is scared of Jay so she just says whatever she thinks he wants to hear. Nobody could seriously like someone wiping their backside on their pillows could they?

She's not very assertive and maybe she doesn't know how to handle him so just smiles as not to upset his feelings

crocs
30-10-2011, 09:53 AM
But would she keep on talking in the diary room like she does in that case?

Kazanne
30-10-2011, 09:55 AM
She's not the sweet an innocent she's making out to be.

HBB1508
30-10-2011, 09:57 AM
I think she's just clinging on (pardon the pun) to get to the final - if she didn't hang around with Jay you would never know she was there.

lucyann
30-10-2011, 10:00 AM
I think she's just clinging on (pardon the pun) to get to the final - if she didn't hang around with Jay you would never know she was there.

Very true.. remember a couple of weeks ago she said that they had nothing in common lol... then she heard the cheers and changed her mind.

fruit_cake
30-10-2011, 10:02 AM
But would she keep on talking in the diary room like she does in that case?

well yeah it's a lot easier to lie about your feelings if you lie to yourself as well imo

crocs
30-10-2011, 10:11 AM
well yeah it's a lot easier to lie about your feelings if you lie to yourself as well imo

I suppose so but in this case, I find it very hard to believe that someone would do that, especially after such a short time of knowing each other. For Louise's sake I hope not. On the other hand, I also don't believe those who say that what Louise is doing in the house is her gameplan. Who in their right mind would choose a gameplan like this? But this is just me not understanding people, especially the people in the house.

Cherie
30-10-2011, 10:14 AM
I suppose so but in this case, I find it very hard to believe that someone would do that, especially after such a short time of knowing each other. For Louise's sake I hope not. On the other hand, I also don't believe those who say that what Louise is doing in the house is her gameplan. Who in their right mind would choose a gameplan like this? But this is just me not understanding people, especially the people in the house.

In all seriousness its got to be part of a game plan OR she really is short of a few brain cells.

fruit_cake
30-10-2011, 10:15 AM
I think she wants to please people all the time and doesn't really know how to choose what's right for her.

crocs
30-10-2011, 10:17 AM
In all seriousness its got to be part of a game plan OR she really is short of a few brain cells.

I hate to be saying this about anyone, but I'm leaning towards the latter option. I've been trying to see evidence of the gameplan but I just can't see any.

Pyramid*
30-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Nah....she's as thick as two short planks.

She's also a liar. She said she'd never been called Thick before..... but in the little 'pre-house' questions that each housemate had with Jaimie - HE said she was thick, and she replied, "I'm not thick".

;)

Visage
30-10-2011, 10:20 AM
I did think she felt intimidated by him at one point.

The morning after the night she slept with Jay in the other bedroom, where she woke Alex up to talk about Jay, I did get the impression she wasn't happy with what had happened. She looked scared a little, especially when Jay came looking out for her.

Then the next day or so she was back in his bed and I just thought it was all an act.

fruit_cake
30-10-2011, 10:25 AM
I did think she felt intimidated by him at one point.

The morning after the night she slept with Jay in the other bedroom, where she woke Alex up to talk about Jay, I did get the impression she wasn't happy with what had happened. She looked scared a little, especially when Jay came looking out for her.

Then the next day or so she was back in his bed and I just thought it was all an act.

I think she's worried about hurting his feelings he does have a bit of a scary side to him, not everyone is so secure in themselves that they can tell people like Jay to get lost..especially if they then have to live with them for the next 6 weeks

Cherie
30-10-2011, 10:31 AM
I think she's worried about hurting his feelings he does have a bit of a scary side to him, not everyone is so secure in themselves that they can tell people like Jay to get lost..especially if they then have to live with them for the next 6 weeks

Come on tho, this is BB, if there was any hint of aggession towards Lou, he would be out the door, I just dont get it why she is with him, the OK magazine shoot maybe...lets face it some people will do ANYTHING for money...she doesnt have a very high opinion of his as she thought he was the one who had robbed the blind woman....:joker:

fruit_cake
30-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Come on tho, this is BB, if there was any hint of aggession towards Lou, he would be out the door, I just dont get it why she is with him, the OK magazine shoot maybe...lets face it some people will do ANYTHING for money...she doesnt have a very high opinion of his as she thought he was the one who had robbed the blind woman....:joker:

He might be out of the door but she'd still have to stand up to him until they kicked him out if he did turn aggressive :conf:

I agree with you about the blind woman, and all she did in the DR was talk about Aaron too..It seems that it's not the picture she's been painting of her relationship with Jay 'how romantic etc'

Patricia4
30-10-2011, 10:37 AM

I agree

LivT
30-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Lordy, they are quite simply a match made in heaven from the very same mould. Both last in the queue when basic graces, morals and common sense were handed out. Louise is a simpleton...period ! :rolleyes:

G1dds
30-10-2011, 12:52 PM
nah, not intimidated - just game playing

I have to say though, I am hugely concerned how she can even "pretend" to find the stuff he does romantic

Gillian-73
30-10-2011, 01:07 PM
He might be out of the door but she'd still have to stand up to him until they kicked him out if he did turn aggressive :conf:

I agree with you about the blind woman, and all she did in the DR was talk about Aaron too..It seems that it's not the picture she's been painting of her relationship with Jay 'how romantic etc'

But she got away from him the day after they spent the night together in the other room, she told him there was no chemistry she couldn't talk to him so lets just be friends, he agreed then she decided to go back. so no i don't think he's intimidating her! she also tells anybody who'll listen that she adores and worships him.

Ammi
30-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Jay is a lot of things...intimidating isn't one of them..

showtime77
30-10-2011, 01:39 PM
No I don't think so. I think they are well suited. Two bores who don't have much going on upstairs.

Jackie
30-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Louise has a scrw loose if she thinks what Jay did was romantic its totally disgusting and not normal.

parmnion
30-10-2011, 06:07 PM
No, don't be silly.