PDA

View Full Version : Louise Louise really is stupid

Locke.
31-10-2011, 09:35 PM
If she would have used her second nomination on Alex or Tom, 5 people would have been up for eviction. Instead, she has just secured her own eviction by choosing Faye and making it a two-way.

Would have been much better with 5 up aswell :bored:

Damaris
31-10-2011, 09:37 PM
I love how Louise is trying to justify her stupidity while Jay is agreeing with her haha. They look like idiots.

Jamie.
31-10-2011, 09:37 PM
She is very clever - putting Faye up will cause Aaron distress, again.
Louise knows she has a sealed chance given to her on a plate by putting her up against her.

Jordan.
31-10-2011, 09:38 PM
I think she was pissed off with Faye at the time that's why she did it. She probably realised later if she went with Tom it would have been more.

Marc
31-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Not following but surely 5 would have been better than 2

Brother Leon
31-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Tbh Im just annoyed that either way Tom or Alex would of been safe because Aaron thinks they deserve it :s.

Jords
31-10-2011, 09:48 PM
I dont think Louise wanted to be the 1 who put Jay and Alex/Tom up and had to choose and she figured she least liked Faye so just nominated her.

Shes so lovely Im actually thinking I want her to stay :laugh:

Vicky.
31-10-2011, 09:49 PM
So she says she wanted to go through with the plan and get EVERYONE up but didn't want to Jay or Tom to be up so voted for Faye....this makes no sense to me at all :S

luminoussun
31-10-2011, 09:52 PM
So she says she wanted to go through with the plan and get EVERYONE up but didn't want to Jay or Tom to be up so voted for Faye....this makes no sense to me at all :S

She is just copying Aaron with the "i did it to save someone" excuse.
Louise is far too stupid to work all that out while she getting her ass zapped.
She probably forgot who she was meant to nominate...the dopey cow:joker:

Vicky.
31-10-2011, 09:54 PM
She is just copying Aaron with the "i did it to save someone" excuse.
Louise is far too stupid to work all that out while she getting her ass zapped.
She probably forgot who she was meant to nominate...the dopey cow:joker:

Well she said today that she always planned on nominating HER way rather than being told who to nominate.

StraightEdge695
31-10-2011, 09:57 PM
its her fault not aarons =/...

Jackie
31-10-2011, 09:59 PM
very stupid lol

rk3388
31-10-2011, 10:46 PM
its her fault not aarons =/...

c mon now.
he is your favorite but theres no need to bend the truth :rolleyes:
Aaron ruined it and then louise tried nomming tom, but bb made her nominate someone else.

100% aarons fault. 0% others.
Hes just their golden boy, so they made lou look like the villain

Vicky.
31-10-2011, 10:54 PM
c mon now.
he is your favorite but theres no need to bend the truth :rolleyes:
Aaron ruined it and then louise tried nomming tom, but bb made her nominate someone else.

100% aarons fault. 0% others.
Hes just their golden boy, so they made lou look like the villain

Actually I have to say BB should shoulder some of the blame in this case. Its clearly NOT Aarons(or louises) fault that Faye and Lou are head to head at all. ;)

Kerry
31-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Just shown on BBBOTS she did pick Tom and was told to change her vote

amalla1970
01-11-2011, 01:16 AM
If she had nominated Alex or Tom, Aaron would have been the only one to blame.
She had the chance to fixed it and she didnt used it.

InOne
01-11-2011, 01:22 AM
She an idiot. But at least she'll be gone on friday

martoon
01-11-2011, 07:22 AM
If you watched the after show it showed Louise voting for Tom but BB forced her to change, but confusing but i'm sure BB shows what THEY want,

its the happy vs sad vote week

louise vs Faye

voting for the first time ever this week in support of Louise

maryse12
01-11-2011, 07:44 AM
I think that was a very selfless act that not many of the other housemates would do. Protecting Alex and the rest of them could cost her her spot in that house. Louise deserves to be in the final. SAVE LOU!

Claymores
01-11-2011, 07:48 AM
If you watched the after show it showed Louise voting for Tom but BB forced her to change, but confusing but i'm sure BB shows what THEY want,

its the happy vs sad vote week

louise vs Faye

voting for the first time ever this week in support of Louise

I viewed that BOTS bit too with interest as they'd conveniently cut that out the main show. I had agreed with post No3 by Jamie before BOTS came on that Loo Brush was being quite smart by nominating Faye just to pee Aaron back off (and also probably her highest of slim chances of surviving).

I'd have to say that I can no longer stick Aaron - the fake little dance piece to toilet cam the other night and his deliberate manipulation of voting just peed me off. I'm happy for Aaron fans that they still enjoy the obvious pisstakes by him of viewers/voters...................to quote a comedy TV prog from Scotland........ "yev taken that too far noo".

SoBig
01-11-2011, 08:03 AM
I think that was a very selfless act that not many of the other housemates would do. Protecting Alex and the rest of them could cost her her spot in that house. Louise deserves to be in the final. SAVE LOU!

Deserve it, how? By being boring and finishing every sentence with "you know"? That girl is an idiot. I honestly can't stand her.

exoticrosebud
01-11-2011, 08:13 AM

whenn has anything Louise ever said made any sense ?? Thought it was a bit naff the way she through the ' IM GONNA HELP MOMS CHURCH ' into the conversation and only keep 10,000 for herself ! yea right !

parmnion
01-11-2011, 08:54 AM

this

exoticrosebud
01-11-2011, 08:55 AM

i thought i had dreamt that bit ! glad you saw it too

fruit_cake
01-11-2011, 09:10 AM
she's an idiot and she's cost herself potentially a place in the final

psychtracker
01-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Makes you wonder, after her being disallowed from voting Tom...whether BB would have even allowed her to vote Alex, giving a 5 way split. Possibly she was thinking this as well. Therefore she was left with the choice of a head to head versus Jay or Faye. So, choosing Faye was obviously a no brainer!

LivT
01-11-2011, 10:01 AM
This was THE most transparent attempt at righting a wrong I have ever witnessed. Proclaiming herself a paragon of all virtues in the DR whilst previously admitting to Jay that she had no realisation had she of voted for Tom five housemates would have been up. She obviously presumes us all to be as simple minded as she is. With this said, on BBBOTS this wasn't even brought into the equation whilst they praised her for her unselfish act.

Not sure what part of any of this is the most confusing :shrug:

tonyface
01-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Last night was edited to make Louise look good.

On BOTS she apparently did nominate Tom after Aaron, but BB told her that she had been influenced so she changed it to Faye.

After she told Jay, she did'nt realise if she voted for Tom, all bar Alex would be up.

It was only after she had time to think about it, that she proclaimed herself as the martyr in the diary room, also what a bitchy little S*it stirrer Tom is....:mad::mad:

Bojangles
01-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Louise is not stupid at all.Louise spotted that Aaron had sabotaged the vote straight away,when the others were oblivious to it.
You rock Louise.

tonyface
01-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Louise is not stupid at all.Louise spotted that Aaron had sabotaged the vote straight away,when the others were oblivious to it.
You rock Louise.

Yes she can count to 3, what a genius......:dance:

psychtracker
01-11-2011, 10:16 AM
With this said, on BBBOTS this wasn't even brought into the equation whilst they praised her for her unselfish act.

Yeah, on BOTS they were all too busy cackling at each other in their silly Halloween costumes to even know what was going on in the show they're supposedly covering!

LivT
01-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Yes she can count to 3, what a genius......:dance:

Exactly that, Tony.

BBDodge
01-11-2011, 10:58 AM
In both the aborted round and the 2nd round of nominations BB cried foul after Louise nominated.

She had to be told by the other HMs who to vote for and when they did BB intervened.

So either she is dim, or the other HMs think she's dim and felt obliged to point out who her choice should be.

Patricia4
01-11-2011, 11:22 AM
She sure is dim and the HM apart from Jay think so.

psychtracker
01-11-2011, 11:34 AM
In both the aborted round and the 2nd round of nominations BB cried foul after Louise nominated.

She had to be told by the other HMs who to vote for and when they did BB intervened.

So either she is dim, or the other HMs think she's dim and felt obliged to point out who her choice should be.

Yeah, but BB cried foul on all the HMs votes on the first round - not just Louise. Presumably because they didn't want the whole house to be up, as it'd likely spoil the finale.

Who knows what really went on, and how much discussion or influence was going on. Because on the HL show we saw a 10-15 minute dodgy edit from nominations that probably went on for an hour or two.

Dokes
01-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Jay had to explain to her what she could have done during noms AFTERWARDS and when she finally understood she said 'oh s--t'. Yet she's happy to keep portraying herself as the martyr. Pretty people get away with SO much.

Vicky.
01-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Yeah, but BB cried foul on all the HMs votes on the first round - not just Louise. Presumably because they didn't want the whole house to be up, as it'd likely spoil the finale.

Who knows what really went on, and how much discussion or influence was going on. Because on the HL show we saw a 10-15 minute dodgy edit from nominations that probably went on for an hour or two.

BB cried foul twice when they were trying to carry out their plans. If noone had messed it up...BB would have just found some other way to sort it. So I dont get what the big deal is tbh.

BB shoudnt have interfered though, after allowing them to talk about noms. They should have made the nom talk thing last only a week...and then this week when they didnt want them conferring..they could have just put anyone who tried to influence the nominations up.

psychtracker
01-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Jay had to explain to her what she could have done during noms AFTERWARDS and when she finally understood she said 'oh s--t'. Yet she's happy to keep portraying herself as the martyr. Pretty people get away with SO much.

Have you not read through the thread/s or seen BOTS? coz she attempted to vote Tom, but BB disallowed it.

Dokes
01-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Have you not read through the thread/s or seen BOTS? coz she attempted to vote Tom, but BB disallowed it.
No no no. BB might have told her she couldn't vote Tom for the reasons she gave but they would never blatantly stop someone voting for who they wasnted to vote. That would be too blatant even for this year's BB.

Besides, Lou has been saying that she'd morally never vote for Tom...but she obviously tried to. lol.

GabbygalEvs
01-11-2011, 11:50 AM
its a ll a big farce once again aaron looks the baddy when louise didnt know wot shes was doing anyway

i saw that bb made her change the vote so its just a fix anyway they should have let her say tom and be done with it

im just fed upof the isnt she so nice crap when she picked tom anyway!

psychtracker
01-11-2011, 12:08 PM
BB cried foul twice when they were trying to carry out their plans. If noone had messed it up...BB would have just found some other way to sort it. So I dont get what the big deal is tbh.

For sure, if the HMs didn't stuff it up, BB would've gone to plan C, D or F etc...

BB shoudnt have interfered though, after allowing them to talk about noms. They should have made the nom talk thing last only a week...and then this week when they didnt want them conferring..they could have just put anyone who tried to influence the nominations up.

I think the allowing them to talk about noms, and having them hatching a plan to rig the vote, made it more interesting/entertaining to watch, than any alternative.

But as mentioned, BB was always gonna make sure that max only 2/3 HMs would be up. And it kinda fell in their lap, with the voting stuff up on round 2, but still they had to tweak it a little bit by disallowing the Tom vote.

BBDodge
01-11-2011, 01:10 PM

Yes, you are right. The HL show made it look like they stopped it after Louise had nommed but Twitter had the original noms get al least as far as Alex (5th to nominate) and Jay probably make it 2 noms each before they told them all that their plan would be rejected.

Which makes you wonder why Aaron got such stick for stopping the 2nd set of nominations going the same way. Surely BB would have just called foul on those as everyone finishing with 2 noms would clearly have been another fix.

The whole nomination set-up was flawed unless they made them write down their noms before revealing them, as in BB9 and BBCH.

icecakes
01-11-2011, 01:16 PM
You rock Louise.

Compared to louise Aaron is Einstein, come to think of it anyone is:cheer2:

MaratSafinForever
01-11-2011, 01:17 PM
She's as thick as mince.

Truth Teller
01-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Last night was edited to make Louise look good.

On BOTS she apparently did nominate Tom after Aaron, but BB told her that she had been influenced so she changed it to Faye.

After she told Jay, she did'nt realise if she voted for Tom, all bar Alex would be up.

It was only after she had time to think about it, that she proclaimed herself as the martyr in the diary room, also what a bitchy little S*it stirrer Tom is....:mad::mad:

Yep.

BB cried foul twice when they were trying to carry out their plans. If no one had messed it up...BB would have just found some other way to sort it. So I dont get what the big deal is tbh.

Agree BB interfered in the noms and Tom and Jay also got theirs wrong too but hey ho Aaron is the only one to be blamed as per usual. BB was the one fiddling around.

Yes, you are right. The HL show made it look like they stopped it after Louise had nommed but Twitter had the original noms get al least as far as Alex (5th to nominate) and Jay probably make it 2 noms each before they told them all that their plan would be rejected.

Which makes you wonder why Aaron got such stick for stopping the 2nd set of nominations going the same way. Surely BB would have just called foul on those as everyone finishing with 2 noms would clearly have been another fix.

The whole nomination set-up was flawed unless they made them write down their noms before revealing them, as in BB9 and BBCH.

Agree the whole thing was flawed but rather than BB get the flak for the 3rd week running they were quite happy for Aaron to be the fall guy. Esp. as Louise could of had 5 of them up.

icecakes
01-11-2011, 01:30 PM
She's as thick as mince.

And thats thick:laugh2:

martoon
03-11-2011, 07:09 AM
And thats thick:laugh2:

I believe it's Faye who's the mince with Rich gravy on, how does she not tell Aaron to ******* off, she's shameful to womankind

lucyann
03-11-2011, 08:47 AM

The first round of nominations was cancelled because they all agreed to vote the two people on the left. Aaron voted his two then Louise voted her two. Then bb stopped the nominations and made them all sit on different seats and vote again. The first round was when Louise voted Tom.
It was the second round of nominations that messed it all up.
Louise is as much to blame as Aaron for the nominations fiasco. She could have voted Tom the second time but she chose to vote Faye. I hate the way Louise has come out of this smelling of roses.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
03-11-2011, 08:49 AM
the other night when she said she sacrificed herself so tom and co could be safe shut up bitch you were just to stupid to realize what you were doing so dont make yourself out the be some kind of martyr now :nono:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
03-11-2011, 05:04 PM
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1995/louid.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/louid.jpg/)

me? ay i'm not stupid me, big brother, i'm not. giggles. ay imagine if jay was in here right now it would be a right farting storm wouldn't it big brother giggles. but no..no big brother i'm not stupid me.

vesavius
03-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Louise really is stupid

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist...

erinp5
03-11-2011, 05:51 PM
When Louise goes she needs to find the Donkey and give it back it's teeth.

Wozup69
03-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Bye bye Faye

JTM45
03-11-2011, 06:13 PM
I'll be surprised if she manages to find her way out of the house.
She makes Alex look like a Nuclear Physicist in comparison!!!:joker: