PDA

View Full Version : Last years shopping tasks v this years

alex_front2
09-11-2011, 05:34 PM
BB11 the shopping tasks were:

Ignore the Obvious (brilliant), Glee Club, International Joke Day (playing stereotypes eg Josie as dumb blond), the meal 40metres up in the air, Charles Dickens week, Bob Righter predict 15 things about the housemates, Uber Cougar, Big BroBot Man V Robert.

The only interesting task this year was Yes/No and even then the only ones they cared about were Alex's 'hilarious fake tan task ™' and Heaven's bungee jump. They would never have asked a female HM to go nude so why bother giving it to Mark who streaked on day 5 anyway?

Even the treat tasks were better last year penalty shootout against the housemates in the German Big Brother House. Sigh. Halcyon days.

fingers
09-11-2011, 05:43 PM
They might as well have given the HMs 70 free Takeaway passes on the first night, it was ludicrous to watch them go through the motions when they all knew that they were going to pass all tasks!

Edit: and even if they failed they were up for extra Booze and a takeaway.

Tregard
09-11-2011, 05:54 PM
BB11's tasks were just as bad, bar Ignore the Obvious (Taken from BB Australia, I might add), I feel the last one that had decent tasks was BB9.

Visage
09-11-2011, 06:08 PM
I loved from last year these two.

Ignore the obvious
Man vs machine

TheManWhoLaughs
09-11-2011, 06:13 PM
This year they've done a good job with short one-day tasks, but failed to figure out how to put them together so they actually mean anything (the only new one that worked was the Mountain Rescue task; Yes/No did too, but it was a tweak of the "predictions" task, the way it was judged)

RyanChaddy
09-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Last year's tasks. Definitely. :hugesmile:

Marmalite
09-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Forgot about the BB11 Ignore the Obvious task - that was brilliant.

This years Yes task was good - especially Maisy and the shock suit - but that was about all. The Toy Factory was OK but that was because Aaron and Harry made it more enjoyable otherwise it would have been as boring as ****!

reece(:
09-11-2011, 08:46 PM
i prefered the weekly tasks that would come in 3 or 4 parts

psychtracker
09-11-2011, 11:44 PM
I've watched the whole series, but struggling to remember the Shopping tasks, i think it's because they seem to have had a task or two everyday, anyways. I'd like to see more psychological stuff, rather than have em dressed in panto costumes, doing silly stuff for another Indian curry. I swear there must be an Indian Restau near the studio making a killing! ;) The whole Bday Present buying thing that BB concocted, was their best scheme this season, imho.

Jords
10-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Been pretty lame this year :laugh:

IGNORE THE OBVIOUS :love:

Jordan.
10-11-2011, 12:58 PM
This years have been ****.

parmnion
10-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Why would they bother with the effort of making exciting tasks with harry and Shaaron continuously ruining them before they get going properly..

you can blame shaaron and harry for ruining your viewing.

InOne
10-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Yeah they've not been too good this year. The chicken coop one was pretty good cos it was endurance. But they've been given far too much of an easy ride so they probably don't even feel the need to try

*mazedsalv**
10-11-2011, 02:26 PM
BB11 tasks beat BB12 by quite a long way. However BB12 beat BB11 in terms of housemates quality.

The only brilliant task of this year was Yes/No. But Ignore The Obvious was better than that. But in the last 2 years:

1. Ignore The Obvious (BB11)
2. Yes/No (BB12)
3. Titan (BB11)