PDA

View Full Version : Aaron's friend lands him in it

MTVN
09-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Blimey, Aaron's friend live on BOTS tells everyone that he's definitely playing a game and Faye is part of that, can't see them staying friends much longer :joker:

westiebabe
With best friends like this......who needs enemies. Blown it BIG time. Emma Willis was almost creaming.....what a gift for Aaron-haters..

Josy
What?

Novo
09-11-2011, 09:13 PM
I took it as Banter more then anything

saigon
09-11-2011, 09:14 PM
^^^ You would.

Kazanne
09-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Blimey, Aaron's friend live on BOTS tells everyone that he's definitely playing a game and Faye is part of that, can't see them staying friends much longer :joker:

very quick off the mark there MTVN,lol,poor aaron even has backstabbing mates

soundslike
09-11-2011, 09:15 PM
LOL!! Yes everything he does is playing a game and the relationship with Faye is a game too. Nothing wrong with that except he was adamant last night in the DR that he was being real. Well that was his friend that said he is playing a game and he should know Aaron more than any of us.:shocked:

armand.kay
09-11-2011, 09:16 PM
I think he was taking the piss :joker:

MTVN
09-11-2011, 09:16 PM
very quick off the mark there MTVN,lol,poor aaron even has backstabbing mates

Haha I was just so surprised when I heard it, not really helping your mate out much so close to the final :laugh:

WCR1942
09-11-2011, 09:17 PM
I think it just reinforced the view that Aaron is entertaining and less predictable than the others.

flamingGalah!
Surely Aaron should know himself better than a bitter or pi** taking friend though?

Cromwell1900
I just want to thank Richard!. :cheer2:

crocs
They'll still be friends eventhough Aaron looked a bit baffled there. It was awkward in the beginning but you cannot take it seriously.

MTVN

I think he was taking the piss :joker:

Yeah maybe, I dunno if most people will see it that way though

Florence N
Stitched up. How much ?

SoBig
Well of course he is. Why shouldn't he? Its a GAME SHOW after all. He would be a fool not to.

tomflint
09-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Seriously....How can that person be Aaron's friend?
Did the producers pay him to say bad things about Aaron?
Bias Bigbrother.

Wee-Mo
So what we have known all along Aaron has used Faye to win BB what a nasty man he is using the feelings of another person is just so wrong :nono:How anyone can vote for him now is beyond me :conf:

Cromwell1900

:joker::joker::joker: arr go on then that deserves a 4th one......:joker:

soundslike
09-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Emma even asked him if he was a friend of Aarons lol! Serves him right, blown his lies out of the water.

Cynical
He's done for. He may have been being sarcastic, but sarcasm is lost on a lot of people. Gameplan is one thing, but to say he was playing Faye is another. He won't win now...

flamingGalah!
I think he said it to wind Aaron up & take the pi**, after all everyone on BOTS has been saying it for weeks & they expected him to say no :joker:

Josy
09-11-2011, 09:20 PM
I merged these threads.

soundslike
09-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Well of course he is. Why shouldn't he? Its a GAME SHOW after all. He would be a fool not to.

But he sat in the DR last night and said he wasn't playing a game he was being himself lol. What a joker.

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Emma even asked him if he was a friend of Aarons lol! Serves him right, blown his lies out of the water.

Even if his friend wasn't joking, how does his opinion mean that Aaron has been lying?? :conf:

Florence N
09-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Maybe banter. a bit like Harry but never the less its a stitch up for How Much ?

Samuel.
09-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Aaron's brother > Aaron's friend

StraightEdge695
09-11-2011, 09:23 PM
why would he want to be anywhere near fayes awful family... they dont even like him =/

Cynical
09-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Watch Aaron get torn to shreads now!

SoBig
09-11-2011, 09:24 PM
But he sat in the DR last night and said he wasn't playing a game he was being himself lol. What a joker.

Saying that is part of game play. I would be doing the same thing that Aaron is doing if I ever go on Big Brother. Its 100k we are talking about here.

flamingGalah!

Again, Aaron should know himself better than anyone! And it seems likely his friend was taking the pi** anyway...

soundslike
Even if his friend wasn't joking, how does his opinion mean that Aaron has been lying?? :conf:

Put it this way if Jay or Louises friend had said that you would have believed it. I believe his friend, no friend would drop their mate in the can so late in the game. So his friend is either an idiot or telling the truth knowing Aaron as a friend.

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Put it this way if Jay or Louises friend had said that you would have believed it. I believe his friend, no friend would drop their mate in the can so late in the game. So his friend is either an idiot or telling the truth knowing Aaron as a friend.

And put it this way if Jay or Louises friends had said that you would have said they were joking... ;)

I'm more inclined to believe that a friend wouldn't say something like that seriously! :xyxwave:

soundslike
09-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Saying that is part of game play. I would be doing the same thing that Aaron is doing if I ever go on Big Brother. Its 100k we are talking about here.

Actually its 50k keep up.

Marmalite
09-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Cleary obvious his friend was taking the piss.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Again, Aaron should know himself better than anyone! And it seems likely his friend was taking the pi** anyway...

Wait a sec.... You actually don't believe Aaron is playing the Big Brother game?

soundslike
09-11-2011, 09:30 PM

Any friend would not say that late into the game. Not being judgemental but I would have expect that from Jays friend if anyone. Definately not Aarons.

Wee-Mo
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM
To use someones feelings in a game is wrong but Aaron fans saying this is banter has me very :conf: how can you still stick up for him after his best friend said he used Faye if this was your Daughter /sister you would propbably see it different :nono:

Florence N
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM
is this the guy http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=638875857

I don't think this looks like him !!

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Wait a sec.... You actually don't believe Aaron is playing the Big Brother game?

I'm not saying he isn't playing a game at all, but I don't think he is the massive gameplayer everyone harps on about & I definitely dont think Faye was part of his game...

Incensed
09-11-2011, 09:32 PM
It could have been banter, but either way, that hasn't done Aaron any favours.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 09:33 PM
To use someones feelings in a game is wrong

No its not. ITS A GAME SHOW. Plus lets not act like Faye wasn't playing Aaron. They were both playing each other.

soundslike
And put it this way if Jay or Louises friends had said that you would have said they were joking... ;)

I'm more inclined to believe that a friend wouldn't say something like that seriously! :xyxwave:

No I would have believed it. Why would a friend blow your cover out of the water so late in the game. Joke or not people will believe it if it is coming from a friend unless he is hoping to make money by saying that. Either way if my friend did that i'd be having a word.

What a weird thing to do.

flamingGalah!
Any friend would not say that late into the game. Not being judgemental but I would have expect that from Jays friend if anyone. Definately not Aarons.

How do you know what Aaron's friend is like? He might be the sort that always takes the pi**! As he IS Aaron's friend, do you honestly think he would say all that seriously?! As it makes his friend look like a liar & a twat... Think about it...

SoBig
09-11-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm not saying he isn't playing a game at all, but I don't think he is the massive gameplayer everyone harps on about & I definitely dont think Faye was part of his game...
lol :bored:

I don't know why people look at game playing as a bad thing. I just don't get it.

Marmalite
09-11-2011, 09:35 PM

For what ... having a laugh?

You seriously think that a friend saying that he's playing a game, and a good one at tha,t and being the most entertaining HM in the house is suddenly going to make people stop voting for him?

At least it was better than the other cliche - "Yes they're being really real and not playing a game and what you see is what you get blah blah blah". They're all as boring as **** so that says a lot about them in real life then.

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 09:36 PM
No I would have believed it. Why would a friend blow your cover out of the water so late in the game. Joke or not people will believe it if it is coming from a friend unless he is hoping to make money by saying that. Either way if my friend did that i'd be having a word.

What a weird thing to do.

Of course you would ;)

Either the bloke isn't really Aaron's friend (IE he hates him) or he was taking the pi**. Why would a friend say that when it could blow their chances of winning? Obviously taking the pi**...

moorseyboy
09-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Game plan or no game plan, its completely irrelevant. Aarons been by far the most entertaining housemate and deserves to win whatever. Keep voting!!

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 09:38 PM

I don't know why people look at game playing as a bad thing. I just don't get it.

Where did I say I thought gameplaying was a bad thing? :conf:

If he was this huge gameplayer surely he wouldn't throw a strop about everything & alienate himself from the house so much... He would be trying to lick everyones ass to avoid nomination surely?

But again I didn't say he wasn't playing a game...

MTVN
09-11-2011, 09:38 PM

Because it's also a reality show so I like to see real people and personalities

Spring
09-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Don't get excited Aaron haters:hugesmile: I think it was tongue in cheek there,
and I just want to agree with Richard on one point he made when he said Aaron deserves to win soooo Aaron ftw:dance:

Marmalite
09-11-2011, 09:43 PM
To use someones feelings in a game is wrong but Aaron fans saying this is banter has me very :conf: how can you still stick up for him after his best friend said he used Faye if this was your Daughter /sister you would propbably see it different :nono:

Who do you think would know better Fay who was with him 24/7 for nearly 9 weeks or a friend that's taking the piss out of a show that has done nothing but take the piss out of Aaron.

But go ahead if it makes you feel better to say that it's the truth and it will now persuade so many people to start voting for someone else.

If you're an Aaron fan you're an Aaron fan. I do believe some of you have obviously jumped camps so many times that you have no faith in any of them now just as long as you get to talk **** about Aaron you're happy.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Don't get excited Aaron haters:hugesmile: I think it was tongue in cheek there,
and I just want to agree with Richard on one point he made when he said Aaron deserves to win soooo Aaron ftw:dance:

This!

Bottom line is: all his friend has done is make the Aaron fans want to vote hell for leather for Aaron now: it was the best thing he could have said: it will certainly spur on the Aaron fans and gee them up to put even more votes Aaron's way - to ensure Aaron wins!!!

Now ....that's what you CALL... playing the game. ;)

Wee-Mo
09-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Who do you think would know better Fay who was with him 24/7 for nearly 9 weeks or a friend that's taking the piss out of a show that has done nothing but take the piss out of Aaron.

But go ahead if it makes you feel better to say that it's the truth and it will now persuade so many people to start voting for someone else.

If you're an Aaron fan you're an Aaron fan. I do believe some of you have obviously jumped camps so many times that you have no faith in any of them now just as long as you get to talk **** about Aaron you're happy.

I have never jump camp I have seen Aaron for what he is from the very begining he would sell his gran to get his hands on the prize money and he don't care who he hurts in the process which is just wrong in my eyes :nono:and to answer your question I would say his best friend would know him better than Faye as you said she has only been used by him for 9 weeks and not the real Aaron as his friend said :sleep:

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 09:51 PM
I have never jump camp I have seen Aaron for what he is from the very begining he would sell his gran to get his hands on the prize money and he don't care who he hurts in the process which is just wrong in my eyes :nono:and to answer your question I would say his best friend would know him better than Faye as you said she has only been used by him for 9 weeks and not the real Aaron as his friend said :sleep:

Hid friend was obviously taking the pi** :sleep:

G1dds
09-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Hid friend was obviously taking the pi** :sleep:

By his FB profile, i would suggest not much of a friend :/

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 09:56 PM

He probably thought it was an amusing thing to do... :nono:

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:01 PM

I don't think he is. BBOTS either set that up deliberately, or they got duped big time........

from the guy's FB page tonight;

Hahahahaha fair play rich that was by far the best phone interview tonight. Are you sure your his mate or was that revenge for Aaron dropping you in the past lol

Even Aaron last thing there... seemed stunned.

But as I said earlier: all the 'friend' has done: is make me personally want to vote all the more for aaron to make sure he wins now. and I'm sure a lot of Aaron fans will be the same.

MTVN
09-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Umm lets not share and discuss people's private information without their permission

headaball
09-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Aaron's not happy with his mate, "How can my friend say that I'm playing a game"

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Umm lets not share and discuss people's private information without their permission

Errmmmm...... the guys' fbook isnt set to private: it's in the public domain MTVN.

We don't need his permission. and my post by the way: didn't include a link... it was a copy and paste so I don't see why it was removed from here - there was no name mentioned - which I did quite deliberately.

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
For what ... having a laugh?

You seriously think that a friend saying that he's playing a game, and a good one at tha,t and being the most entertaining HM in the house is suddenly going to make people stop voting for him?

At least it was better than the other cliche - "Yes they're being really real and not playing a game and what you see is what you get blah blah blah". They're all as boring as **** so that says a lot about them in real life then.

Your inferring an agenda where one doesn't exist i'm afraid. It tells me a lot about what you think my arguments have meant to me and through that false perception, what your's have meant to you.

Well done Richard! :cheer2:

Incensed
09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Aaron's not happy with his mate, "How can my friend say that I'm playing a game"

Ermmm, maybe because you said you was playing the game yourself? :joker:

MTVN
09-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Errmmmm...... the guys' fbook isnt set to private: it's in the public domain MTVN.

We don't need his permission.

I don't think he'd want it plastered over a Big Brother forum so that people can slag him off, I don't see why you need to share his personal information anyway

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:07 PM
is this the guy

How come this post hasn't been removed MTVN. or are you just being selective in the posts you remove?

Marmalite
and to answer your question I would say his best friend would know him better than Faye as you said she has only been used by him for 9 weeks and not the real Aaron as his friend said :sleep:

Oh yes of course because when your friend hasn't seen you for over 10 weeks he knows exactly what your feelings for someone you have spent 9 of those weeks with 24/7 will be won't he/her.

But if the friends know everything - does Jay really love Louise then or is he just using her for her looks and body and to look like the cat that got the cream because all his friend said was that 'yeah she was right fit and he always pulls the good looking ones.'

Blink_Me
I want him to win more now. Aaron to win! :D

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't think he'd want it plastered over a Big Brother forum so that people can slag him off, I don't see why you need to share his personal information anyway

It's in the public domain. I'm not putting anything personal up: I literally lifted only what was said - I didn't even quote the person who said it. The FB is set to public -not private. That's not for you to police.

Funny as I say, that you remove my post, but not the one that actually directs straight to the FB owners page. How come?

MTVN
09-11-2011, 10:09 PM
How come this post hasn't been removed MTVN. or are you just being selective in the posts you remove?

Because Pyramid, I am a human being, and as such am prone to making mistakes and missing some things, it's gone now

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 10:09 PM

Just what is Aaron's game then please do enlighten those who keep getting it wrong?

goldielox
09-11-2011, 10:10 PM
what a prat.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690093607&sk=wall

parmnion
09-11-2011, 10:11 PM
So basically he was saying Aarons nothing like he is in the house, yet Aaron is saying he is being himself and not the arrogant wanker he was being in his audition interviews...

LOL...I'm glad I havn't just spent a fake £20 on votes for him before bragging about it on here that would make me look ridiculous.

Pyramid*
Because Pyramid, I am a human being, and as such am prone to making mistakes and missing somethings

Again I have to ask MTVN, the FB page is in the public domain. It's not set to private. When a comment only was posted - and NOT a link, nor did I even mention who person who wrote on the guy's wall: how is that your job to police?

It is no different from me pulling a comment from twitter etc?

pegson123
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690093607&sk=wall look at the hate of aaron on his page. and he is used at the firend. set up

soundslike
09-11-2011, 10:12 PM

So much for those that said it was a joke! I'm not suprised he didn't take it as one it was a bit of a punch in the stomach when everyone had a positive feedback from friends although his friend did calm down after and say some positive things.

Lex
Just what is Aaron's game then please do enlighten those who keep getting it wrong?

Being an interesting and entertaining housemate I think Cromwell! :thumbs:

Pyramid*
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690093607&sk=wall look at the hate of aaron on his page. and he is used at the firend. set up

I totally agree. This has been a complete set up.

Kazanne
I don't think this looks like him !!

Thats not him

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 10:14 PM

I think for the most part he has just been himself, but it is a game & you go in it to win it, so I think he has done some things tactically, such as voting. But other than that I don't really see how he can be this huge gameplayer...

Kazanne
09-11-2011, 10:15 PM
I totally agree. This has been a complete set up.

It looks that way Pyramid,what nasty pasties

pegson123
09-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Thats not him

of course its him he talks abut the call on his page. fark

Cromwell1900
Being an interesting and entertaining housemate I think Cromwell! :thumbs:

Does that include deception?

Kazanne
I think for the most part he has just been himself, but it is a game & you go in it to win it, so I think he has done some things tactically, such as voting. But other than that I don't really see how he can be this huge gameplayer...

i agree Flaming ,I think he went in to play the game,he said as much himself,but over the weeks he has become more himself,I would bet he is NOT playing faye though.

joeysteele
09-11-2011, 10:17 PM
I think his friend took a risk but I think,(I took it this way anyway), he meant a lot of it sarcastically as to get at BB presenting Aaron as a gameplayer and more to the point the only gameplayer.

They all are, they all play a game in the house and every one of them play to the cameras too. Housemates,past and present.

Aaron has been moody, in strops, full of fun, all over Faye, fallen out with Faye, had Anton and Jay and Aden stabbing him in the back every chance they got, all through the series. He has been up for eviction 4 times in multiple eviction battles, not just 2 people up. The public though have supported him, clearly enjoying all he does in the house,giving him the most votes each time he has been up for eviction no matter who he was up against.
Now those facts speak far more loudly than his friend on bbbots tonight.

Marmalite
09-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Your inferring an agenda where one doesn't exist i'm afraid. It tells me a lot about what you think my arguments have meant to me and through that false perception, what your's have meant to you.

Well done Richard! :cheer2:

What are you talking about?

Cynical
09-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Everyone should have a look at that guys facebook page, it's an open profile. They're not friends. The guy seems to be an ex-friend who now has beef with him about something.

What a complete and utter SET UP.

This isn't reality TV.

Jedwardhater
09-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Just visited Aarons so called friends facebook website. he is an Aaron hater. Funny how BOTS left that out of the show tonight. lol

Incensed
09-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Again I have to ask MTVN, the FB page is in the public domain. It's not set to private. When a comment only was posted - and NOT a link, nor did I even mention who person who wrote on the guy's wall: how is that your job to police?

Oh come on Pyramid, MTVN has admitted they made a mistake, they're human. Or are you so perfect you never make a mistake?

angbobs
09-11-2011, 10:21 PM
I don't care what anyone says I'm still voting for him.

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 10:22 PM

What tactical voting are we talking about though?

BigBrotherfan4ever
TBH. While listening to Aaron's friend talking about Aaron, I honestly thought that, BB had set this up, for someone from the public to talk about Aaron as if they were Aaron's friend, I can't believe if you are friends with someone & to say all the stuff his friend said about him, I would be really angry, which as we saw at end Aaron looked really upset.

So Aaron fans keep voting.

kisywisy
what's the problem?? aaron HIMSELF referred to him as his best friend at the end of bots

can't call him an aaron hater. don't be ridiculous. he's posting on fb trying to get people to vote for aaron to win. he's not saying he's a **** person, he's saying he knows him, knows what he's like and that he's playing a game BUT still wants him to win because of that!!

pimpslapper
09-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Scroll down enough, there is a fair bit of support for Aaron from him. Continue to scroll down and you can find some Aaron gems in comments on his facebook;)

MTVN
09-11-2011, 10:25 PM

I'm trying to get some clarification regarding this now, I'll get back to you

Kazanne
09-11-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't care what anyone says I'm still voting for him.

THIS^ most true fans will

Kate!
09-11-2011, 10:27 PM
I knew they would find a way to stitch Aaron up tonight. Crafty bastards.

flamingGalah!
09-11-2011, 10:27 PM
What tactical voting are we talking about though?

Erm nominating Jay & Anton & getting others to nominate them too... But of course you know all this so I don't know why you are even asking these silly questions as no doubt you are about to list all the hundreds of things that make him the devil incarnate :xyxwave:

erinp5
09-11-2011, 10:30 PM
I think his friend took a risk but I think,(I took it this way anyway), he meant a lot of it sarcastically as to get at BB presenting Aaron as a gameplayer and more to the point the only gameplayer.

They all are, they all play a game in the house and every one of them play to the cameras too. Housemates,past and present.

Aaron has been moody, in strops, full of fun, all over Faye, fallen out with Faye, had Anton and Jay and Aden stabbing him in the back every chance they got, all through the series. He has been up for eviction 4 times in multiple eviction battles, not just 2 people up. The public though have supported him, clearly enjoying all he does in the house,giving him the most votes each time he has been up for eviction no matter who he was up against.
Now those facts speak far more loudly than his friend on bbbots tonight.

I agree.

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Richard needs to get himself a flack Jacket tbh :conf2:

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Erm nominating Jay & Anton & getting others to nominate them too... But of course you know all this so I don't know why you are even asking these silly questions as no doubt you are about to list all the hundreds of things that make him the devil incarnate :xyxwave:

No Probs.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Oh come on Pyramid, MTVN has admitted they made a mistake, they're human. Or are you so perfect you never make a mistake?

My point incensed was more that I did NOT put a link up - nor did I even quote the persons name on the guys wall.... I literally did this

has admitted

no names, no links, nothing - yet it was removed?

I see MTVN is clarifiying - which I appreciate - because if the guy does not have his FB set to private: it's in the public domain. I'm not sneaking around putting something that cannot be found with great ease.

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 10:35 PM
i don't think he meant it sarcastically. if you read his pal's fb page you'll see he doesn't believe his 'romance' with faye is real and that he'd sell his own granny to win

.....still his pal and STILL wants him to win though!! lol

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:36 PM
I knew they would find a way to stitch Aaron up tonight. Crafty bastards.

THIS^ most true fans will

I still think rather than the guy doing damage: it will make Aaron supporters want to vote all the more for him: so it's kinda blew up in this 'friends' face really.

RichardG
Aaron didn't look particularly shocked when this Richard guy spoke on the phone so they can't hate each other that much.

Wee-Mo
How can you say that this is not Aaron's friend he probably gave them his name and number before he went into the house Do you think that BB just phoned some random dude and got him to talk about Aaron:spin:

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 10:38 PM
How can you say that this is not Aaron's friend he probably gave them his name and number before he went into the house Do you think that BB just phoned some random dude and got him to talk about Aaron:spin:

:thumbs:

SoBig
09-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Starts at the 10:35 markUG2a58oIyHM

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Aaron didn't look particularly shocked when this Richard guy spoke on the phone so they can't hate each other that much.

he certainly looked shocked when he heard what the guy had to say though.......

It's a set up and I don't care what anyone says: it's a complete set up by BB/BOTS. They started BB the way the meant to go on as far as Aaron has been concerned.

I really hope Aaron wins this now - not because I support him - but to literally ram it right up BB/BOTS.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:41 PM

Well they've been underhand about a hell of a lot during the show - anti aaron and pro Jay - so yes, I would not be surprised if they made some digging and set Aaron up.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Where did I say I thought gameplaying was a bad thing? :conf:

If he was this huge gameplayer surely he wouldn't throw a strop about everything & alienate himself from the house so much... He would be trying to lick everyones ass to avoid nomination surely?

But again I didn't say he wasn't playing a game...
Most people look at it as a bad thing. Thats what I'm trying to say.

Because it's also a reality show so I like to see real people and personalities
Then remove the evictions and the 100 grand prize at the end. And you won't have the "game playing" problem.

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 10:42 PM

It's a set up and I don't care what anyone says: it's a complete set up by BB/BOTS. They started BB the way the meant to go on as far as Aaron has been concerned.

I really hope Aaron wins this now - not because I support him - but to literally ram it right up BB/BOTS.

a set up?? did you not see how shocked emma was??

seriously, can you tell me WHY bb cares whether aaron wins or loses?? what on earth do they have to gain from it???:conf:

Visage
So that's one mate Aaron wont be sharing his winnings with then.....:laugh:

Cromwell1900
Thing i don't understand is! What is so bad about his mate saying he has a game-plan?

Isn't that the belief around here anyway.

BigBrotherfan4ever

Totally agree, I honestly think, that wasn't Aarons friend either, I think BB got a member of the public to phone in to say those things about Aaron.

Visage
09-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Thing i don't understand is! What is so bad about his mate saying he has a game-plan?

It just adds to the drama and it's looking like the press/mag deals will be more interested in Aaron and Faye more than the other couples in there.

RichardG
09-11-2011, 10:44 PM

I don't for one second think it was a "set up to get at Aaron", but then that's just what I think and clearly you think differently.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:44 PM

seriously, can you tell me WHY bb cares whether aaron wins or loses?? what on earth do they have to gain from it???:conf:

Because she presents the show, doesn't mean to say Emma was in on it... I said BBOTS, not Emma.

I'll ask you the same question in reverse: why has Aaron had to put up with all the crap, aggression, threats from Jay - and why has Jay been protected despite breaking all the rules re his behaviour: what do you think BB has to gain.....

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Totally agree, I honestly think, that wasn't Aarons friend either, I think BB got a member of the public to phone in to say those things about Aaron.

:shocked:

REALLY?!?!?!?!?

have you looked at his pal's facebook profile??

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Visage
09-11-2011, 10:46 PM

I think they know they can manipulate any of the housemates who could win except Aaron.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 10:46 PM

Absolutely nothing - but it was the manner in which this guy spoke: there was no hint of friendlieness to it: it was nasty - there was spite almost in the way he spoke.... Aaron's face showed how shocked he was at hearing this.

Something is not right - and I mean as in, this doesn't gel right... if you understand what I mean.

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Because she presents the show, doesn't mean to say Emma was in on it... I said BBOTS, not Emma.

I'll ask you the same question in reverse: why has Aaron had to put up with all the crap, aggression, threats from Jay - and why has Jay been protected despite breaking all the rules re his behaviour: what do you think BB has to gain.....

you've answered my question with a question??

:conf:

do you have a proper answer for my original question??

what does bb have to gain from aaron winning or losing?? why would they care??

goldielox
09-11-2011, 10:48 PM
On his facebook page he has photos of the launch night and going to support Aaron at Elstree. He has status' that reflect being excited about Aaron going in. Then it all goes a bit strange where he states he knows aaron is really arrogant etc, would sell his mum to win.

Alot of the football team are friends with this guy too.

It might be worth noting the guy has just become a dad, maybe his emotions are all over the place :joker:

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 10:48 PM
I think they know they can manipulate any of the housemates who could win except Aaron.

manipulate for what?? :conf:

DiavD
09-11-2011, 10:49 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690093607&sk=wall am i allowed to post this? BB this is what you call a friend?? you need fire your research team!!!

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Absolutely nothing - but it was the manner in which this guy spoke: there was no hint of friendlieness to it: it was nasty - there was spite almost in the way he spoke.... Aaron's face showed how shocked he was at hearing this.

Something is not right - and I mean as in, this doesn't gel right... if you understand what I mean.

Stop it Pyramid, :joker: its not what he said but the way he said it?, come on you can't believe there was something wrong with his tone do you.

I think he realized Aaron was playing a game, and decided to go with it, as all Aaron's fans like him for having his game plan. Surely that is more likely.

RichardG
09-11-2011, 10:52 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690093607&sk=wall am i allowed to post this? BB this is what you call a friend?? you need fire your research team!!!

He posted this on his FB...

Anton..... stereotypical Essex lad..... total tool.. Aaron was tellin me about a jumped up tied that he made look stupid in the auditions. My money was it was Anton..... grrr

Clearly they are friends, otherwise Aaron couldn't have told him that before he went in the house. He's also said "vote Aaron" a few times too. You know, this whole situation is probably just another big misunderstanding.

Visage
09-11-2011, 10:55 PM
manipulate for what?? :conf:

TV spots/mag deals things like that.

I get the impression Aaron will probably walk away not looking back whereas the others give me the impression they could be puppies to the show and all that comes after it.

Kinda like Mark has been since he left the house.

Marmalite
09-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Come on he's got the exact reaction he wanted.

Everyone is now talking about Aaron. Can you even remember what was said about any of the other HM's except the normal boring blurb about how real they are and how nice they are? No but everyone remembers what was said about Aaron and everyone is now talking about him as they have been throughout the whole show.

I personally don't think Aaron could have kept up a gameplan for this long even if he had one going in. Nobody can as you have absolutely no idea who you're going to be in with, what their personalities will be like or what will happen on a day to day or hour to hour basis.

Friend or foe he's used reverse psychology and everyone is talking about Aaron whether good or bad. He's a BB legend and he deserves to win.

Kazanne
09-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Everyone should have a look at that guys facebook page, it's an open profile. They're not friends. The guy seems to be an ex-friend who now has beef with him about something.

What a complete and utter SET UP.

This isn't reality TV.

Looks like Aaron may have dropped him from a football team as there is a pic of a team and someone saying "Are you really his mate or is this revenge for Aaron dropping you" so it may be because of that.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 11:00 PM
I can't believe there are people on this site still saying that Aaron is not playing a game on a GAME SHOW.

His best friend said that he was on tv and his best friend inside the house said that he was.

I mean come on. Its clear as day.

Spring
09-11-2011, 11:01 PM
I've not taken part in any hating H/mates, I have always thought Aaron should win from the start and still do but I would like to ask Aaron haters Do you think Jay's never played the game with Lou or Alex is not playing a game not to mention Louise now there's someone who nearly made it but her true colours came out the past few days. Now I haven't posted about them until now ( and I don't hate them) but I don't understand the Aaron hate and have any of you haters got a favourite? or are you just consumed with hate because if you are you're pretty sad lot

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 11:02 PM
TV spots/mag deals things like that.

I get the impression Aaron will probably walk away not looking back whereas the others give me the impression they could be puppies to the show and all that comes after it.

Kinda like Mark has been since he left the house.

as a man who loves big bro, i very much doubt he'd just walk away if he won it. he'd want to relish in every single bit of it

they don't really get much in the way of mag deals/tv interviews anymore anyway

the truth is, bb has nothing to gain from prepicking a winner, nothing to gain from making sure aaron doesn't win.

coll
09-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Aaron's so called mate (NOT)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690093607#!/profile.php?id=690093607&sk=wall

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Stop it Pyramid, :joker: its not what he said but the way he said it?, come on you can't believe there was something wrong with his tone do you.

I think he realized Aaron was playing a game, and decided to go with it, as all Aaron's fans like him for having his game plan. Surely that is more likely.

I'll put over my opinion about how I personally felt about the words, and the tone used, whether you agree with it or not, it really matters not a jot to me whether you agree with me or not.

Looks like Aaron may have dropped him from a football team as there is a pic of a team and someone saying "Are you really his mate or is this revenge for Aaron dropping you" so it may be because of that.

Yep .... the guy starts off all chummy -then seems to set him right up.

But hey: either way - the plan has worked, and will work to Aaron's benefit - Aaron supporters will just flood the place with votes now !! LOL :joker:

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 11:06 PM

you haven't even quoted him properly. you have made assumptions about him being dropped from a football team :nono: you don't know this

Hahahahaha fair play rich that was by far the best phone interview tonight. Are you sure your his mate or was that revenge for Aaron dropping you in the past lol.

that could mean being dropped from a football team, or a tackle which ended up in richard ending up on the deck... we don't know

but to make out he's bitter and angry and just getting his own back on aaron is ridiculous

Visage
as a man who loves big bro, i very much doubt he'd just walk away if he won it. he'd want to relish in every single bit of it

the truth is, bb has nothing to gain from prepicking a winner, nothing to gain from making sure aaron doesn't win.

There's also something else that might be the driving force behind some of this and that's BB know Aaron has a strong fan base. The eviction nights have revealed this and it could be possible they are going trying harder to wind up the fans in hope they vote more.

Again it's only my take on things, I'm not saying anything is fact.

Pyramid*

Of course they have......
The two main players have been Jay and Aaron for weeks now. A bit of sh*t stirring along the way, generates interest, viewers, keeps the sponser happy, advertisers happy and creates more votes.

Surely that's pretty obvious.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
you haven't even quoted him properly. you have made assumptions about him being dropped from a football team :nono: you don't know this

Hahahahaha fair play rich that was by far the best phone interview tonight. Are you sure your his mate or was that revenge for Aaron dropping you in the past lol.

that could mean being dropped from a football team, or a tackle which ended up in richard ending up on the deck... we don't know

but to make out he's bitter and angry and just getting his own back on aaron is ridiculous
Lol keep hitting them with logic and facts. Its hilarious watching people keep denying something thats so obvious.

MTVN
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
The two main players have been Jay and Aaron for weeks now. A bit of sh*t stirring along the way, generates interest, viewers, keeps the sponser happy, advertisers happy and creates more votes.

They'll have people they'd rather have in the final but I don't think they care who wins, the series is over after the final so need to try and generate viewers

karezza
09-11-2011, 11:09 PM

Sean Torsney to Richard Wearing.

MTVN
09-11-2011, 11:10 PM
That comment about "dropping you in the past" was clearly just banter, it is possible that it refers to the football team because Aaron's the manager I think and if that is the case they're obviously joking around

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:10 PM
They'll have people they'd rather have in the final but I don't think they care who wins, the series is over after the final so need to try and generate viewers

I can't figure out whether you are agreeing or not....but what I said in my last post is correct - re viewers, viewing figures, sponsors, advertisers, and of course...... trying to get a flurry of votes in the last few days ....*rubs fingers together*

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:12 PM
That comment about "dropping you in the past" was clearly just banter, it is possible that it refers to the football team because Aaron's the manager I think and if that is the case they're obviously joking around

how is it clear? How can you possible know that for sure.

Have you read some of the comments....they are far from a bit of 'banter' - given the wording etc - that's my opinion - I don't think it banter at all.

This guy wanted people to hear him having this convo tonight.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 11:12 PM
It clearly was dude, but you know how some people are. They are going to twist anything so that it fits their agenda.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 11:13 PM

Have you read some of the comments....they are far from a bit of 'banter' - given the wording etc - that's my opinion - I don't think it banter at all.

This guy wanted people to hear him having this convo tonight.
:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

MTVN
09-11-2011, 11:14 PM
I can't figure out whether you are agreeing or not....but what I said in my last post is correct - re viewers, viewing figures, sponsors, advertisers, and of course...... trying to get a flurry of votes in the last few days ....*rubs fingers together*

I think they have people they want in the final but they don't necessarily care that much who actually wins

Have you read some of the comments....they are far from a bit of 'banter'.

Hahahahaha fair play rich that was by far the best phone interview tonight. Are you sure your his mate or was that revenge for Aaron dropping you in the past lol

I think the bolded parts show it's just a bit of banter

Visage
If it is just banter between friends, Aaron sure knows how to pick them, first Harry and now Richard..:laugh:

kisywisy

no no no, that's not at all what you've been saying before

you have said that bb is anti aaron and they absolutely do not want him to win.

now you say that by generating excitement/action etc around aaron and jay, they get more money from voters (which is VERY true)

that does not answer my question. what do bb have to gain from aaron losing/winning??

generating excitement for a surge of votes is very different to an aaron hate campaign

Samuel.
Harry and now this, Aaron needs to be more careful who he trusts. It's weird that both think of Aaron as a close friend, yet have no problems calling him a game player and manipulator. It does seem strange. I wonder if it's because of the type of friend Aaron is to those he's close to, where it's acceptable not to be particularly loyal in the way you'd expect.

Pyramid*
It clearly was dude, but you know how some people are. They are going to twist anything so that it fits their agenda.

People don't have to twist anything to suit any agenda. People have differing opinions - which is a whole lot different from twisting things.

An opinion is subject you know.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:16 PM
no no no, that's not at all what you've been saying before

you have said that bb is anti aaron and they absolutely do not want him to win.

now you say that by generating excitement/action etc around aaron and jay, they get more money from voters (which is VERY true)

that does not answer my question. what do bb have to gain from aaron losing/winning??

generating excitement for a surge of votes is very different to an aaron hate campaign

Yes they have been - and in doing so, they have stirred it up between them, and therfore the opposing fans. the rest of what I have said, remains.

Jay could have already have some sponsorship with those connected with BB / Ch5 ...... that's a very good reason for wanting him to win.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Harry and now this, Aaron needs to be more careful who he trusts. It's weird that both think of Aaron as a close friend, yet have no problems calling him a game player and manipulator. It does seem strange. I wonder if it's because of the type of friend Aaron is to those he's close to, where it's acceptable not to be particularly loyal in the way you'd expect.

How is being called a game player and a manipulator a bad thing? Its a ****ing GAME SHOW.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:19 PM
I think they have people they want in the final but they don't necessarily care that much who actually wins

I think the bolded parts show it's just a bit of banter

BTW.... How come you quote the very post that I did earlier on - that you reprimanded me for, then deleted my quote, yet here you are .... using it yourself. Double standards MTVN.

See my take below....which was how I posted it earlier on..... with the latter part highlighted. That's not banter imo, that's spite.

Kazanne
09-11-2011, 11:20 PM

I dont think Aaron was annoyed at the game playing part,I think Aaron was more annoyed at his mate for saying he is using Faye,he isn't and also for saying he'de sell his own mother,that's not nice

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Yes they have been - and in doing so, they have stirred it up between them, and therfore the opposing fans. the rest of what I have said, remains.

Jay could have already have some sponsorship with those connected with BB / Ch5 ...... that's a very good reason for wanting him to win.

you are basing your conspiricy theory on 'Jay could have already have some sponsorship with those connected with BB / Ch5'
:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

disappointing reply:spin:

rusticgal
09-11-2011, 11:22 PM

You can thank Richard for encouraging us Aaron fans to double our votes.

I believe it was tongue in cheek....but there are many that would come on here clainming otherwise.... Your mate would hardly come on there and set you up now would he....GET REAL!!!

Out of the 5 people left....4 of them are complete dullards....AARON TO WIN..:dance:

Pyramid*
you are basing your conspiricy theory on 'Jay could have already have some sponsorship with those connected with BB / Ch5'

disappointing reply:spin:

Life is dissapointing !! :joker:

MTVN
BTW.... How come you quote the very post that I did earlier on - that you reprimanded me for, then deleted my quote, yet here you are .... using it yourself. Double standards MTVN.

See my take below....which was how I posted it earlier on..... with the latter part highlighted. That's not banter imo, that's spite.

Because as I said I'm seeking clarification, after thinking about it I'm not sure if it is a rule break or not so I admit I was a bit a hasty to delete posts earlier on, I can restore it if you wish?

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Life is dissapointing !! :joker:

what a sad thing to say!!

life is WONDERFUL!! :flowers: :hug:

SoBig
09-11-2011, 11:25 PM
I dont think Aaron was annoyed at the game playing part,I think Aaron was more annoyed at his mate for saying he is using Faye,he isn't and also for saying he'de sell his own mother,that's not nice

Interesting. And you know this how? So you are telling me you know more about Aaron by sitting down and watching him on tv than Aaron's BEST FRIEND and his BEST FRIEND that actually lived in the BB house?

Simply amazing.

Pyramid*
Because as I said I'm seeking clarification, after thinking about it I'm not sure if it is a rule break or not so I admit I was a bit a hasty to delete posts earlier on, I can restore it if you wish?

I find it hypocritical that you reprimand me, remove my post - say you are going to clarify, but while you are doing that, you then use that same quote yourself, that you reprimand me for and delete!!!

yes I would like you to restore it, I'd say that was only fair - would you?

Thank you.

Samuel.
How is being called a game player and a manipulator a bad thing? Its a ****ing GAME SHOW.

Because it could potentially harm his chances of winning.

I agree with you, but a lot of people don't. There'll see it as a bad thing (even though I don't believe he is playing a game).

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:26 PM
what a sad thing to say!!

life is WONDERFUL!! :flowers: :hug:

It's certainly fun ... I'll give you that!!
:kiss::kiss::kiss: kisywisy.

SoBig
09-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Because it could potentially harm his chances of winning.

I agree with you, but a lot of people don't. There'll see it as a bad thing (even though I don't believe he is playing a game).

I just don't understand that logic. How can playing a game on a game show be a bad thing? It makes no sense.

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 11:28 PM
I'll put over my opinion about how I personally felt about the words, and the tone used, whether you agree with it or not, it really matters not a jot to me whether you agree with me or not.

Clutching at straws a tad, but on you go! :shrug:

MTVN
09-11-2011, 11:32 PM
I find it hypocritical that you reprimand me, remove my post - say you are going to clarify, but while you are doing that, you then use that same quote yourself, that you reprimand me for and delete!!!

Thank you.

There's no need for that I was trying to be friendly, like I said I do make mistakes, the post has been restored now

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Clutching at straws a tad, but on you go! :shrug:

Not at all. You just didn't like my reply, doesn't mean I'm clutching at straws.

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 11:33 PM
I just don't understand that logic. How can playing a game on a game show be a bad thing? It makes no sense.

It's a very complex subject i think, BB is Part reality and Part gameshow

Because of that uncomfortable marriage, some people view BB as a Game, where the only rule is to win, but others also see it as a Reality game where there are the normal social rules that we all follow in our lives.

Is it ok for Anton to try and get his enemies out using underhand tactics -Yes for some no for others.

Complex very complex.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:35 PM
There's no need for that I was trying to be friendly, like I said I do make mistakes, the post has been restored now

I think there was a need. sorry you don't agree, we appear to have a difference of opinion on the matter. Thanks for restoring my post though.

Marmalite
09-11-2011, 11:40 PM

I believe it was tongue in cheek....but there are many that would come on here clainming otherwise.... Your mate would hardly come on there and set you up now would he....GET REAL!!!

Out of the 5 people left....4 of them are complete dullards....AARON TO WIN..:dance:

Yes and even their friends are dullards:

"They're just being themselves"

"They've been open and honest the whole way through"

"They deserve to win"

"There's nothing fake about them"

"Winning would mean the world to them"

:sleep:

Cromwell1900
09-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Not at all. You just didn't like my reply, doesn't mean I'm clutching at straws.

I was referring to the idea that Richards tone suggested he wasn't being honest.

Pyramid*
09-11-2011, 11:44 PM
I was referring to the idea that Richards tone suggested he wasn't being honest.

I didn't say he wasn't being honest by his tone. If you direct me that post, I'll be the first to apologise to you.

His tone I felt was spiteful and nasty (in fact, without checking all my posts on here, Im sure I said 'nasty').

kisywisy
09-11-2011, 11:46 PM
It's a very complex subject i think, BB is Part reality and Part gameshow

Because of that uncomfortable marriage, some people view BB as a Game, where the only rule is to win, but others also see it as a Reality game where there are the normal social rules that we all follow in our lives.

Is it ok for Anton to try and get his enemies out using underhand tactics -Yes for some no for others.

Complex very complex.

i agree

i have watched bb from the start and i still think of it as a social experiment that just so happens to have money for the winner

i vote out people i would not like to be around in real life, not because i admire how they have 'played the game'

boomoo
10-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Seriously....How can that person be Aaron's friend?
Did the producers pay him to say bad things about Aaron?
Bias Bigbrother.

They did it to make sure that more people will pay more money to vote for poor Aaron.

Cromwell1900
10-11-2011, 12:19 AM
i agree

i have watched bb from the start and i still think of it as a social experiment that just so happens to have money for the winner

i vote out people i would not like to be around in real life, not because i admire how they have 'played the game'

That's my take on it also, and fortunately the majority of viewers over the years have voted the less desirables out, and kept the likable people in. The best winner over the years i think was Kate Lawler, far more entertaining than a Anton character, and pretty damn nice into the bargain. Wonder what happened to her!

Not a fan of the American style BB which seems to be all about, strategy, and throwing one's comrade's under the bus. BBUk is still very good, crossing my fingers for the future though.

Cromwell1900
10-11-2011, 12:21 AM
I didn't say he wasn't being honest by his tone. If you direct me that post, I'll be the first to apologise to you.

His tone I felt was spiteful and nasty (in fact, without checking all my posts on here, Im sure I said 'nasty').

Fair enough, but ultimately you think he's not being honest i presume, either way it's a long shot.

kisywisy
10-11-2011, 12:26 AM
That's my take on it also, and fortunately the majority of viewers over the years have voted the less desirables out, and kept the likable people in. The best winner over the years i think was Kate Lawler, far more entertaining than a Anton character, and pretty damn nice into the bargain. Wonder what happened to her!

Not a fan of the American style BB which seems to be all about, strategy, and throwing one's comrade's under the bus. BBUk is still very good, crossing my fingers for the future though.

I think if Aaron wins there will be far more game players auditioning and entering the future bb houses unfortunately

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 12:26 AM
Fair enough, but ultimately you think he's not being honest i presume, either way it's a long shot.

I guess you checked then, and found that I didn't use say Richard was being dishonest in his tone.

You don't have to presume anything on my part. I posted what I posted and meant what I typed, which I have already clarified - I meant what I typed, and not what YOU want me to say / or what you want to twist that to be, to suit you.

lucyann
10-11-2011, 12:29 AM
So what we have known all along Aaron has used Faye to win BB what a nasty man he is using the feelings of another person is just so wrong :nono:How anyone can vote for him now is beyond me :conf:

Since it was Aarons mate that said that and he isn't in the house how would he know? None of us know what they all really feel. I still think he has been a great housemate and without him the show would have been dire.

Cromwell1900
10-11-2011, 12:35 AM
I guess you checked then, and found that I didn't use say Richard was being dishonest in his tone.

You don't have to presume anything on my part. I posted what I posted and meant what I typed, which I have already clarified - I meant what I typed, and not what YOU want me to say / or what you want to twist that to be, to suit you.

I checked nothing i took your word on it, stop being petulant and simply answer a fair question, or don't reply.

Cromwell1900
10-11-2011, 12:40 AM
I think if Aaron wins there will be far more game players auditioning and entering the future bb houses unfortunately

Yep!

If the house was full of gamers, we'd have nothing to talk about i think, no one would know what the hell was going on.:sleep:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 12:43 AM
I checked nothing i took your word on it, stop being petulant and simply answer a fair question, or don't reply.

I'll reply in the same manner as you do Cromwell to me , which to be fair: is equally as 'petulant'. You simply don't like it because I disagree with you and that I will not be persuaded otherwise, that however is my perogative.

You have your opinion. I have mine. That's it really in a nutshell.

Cromwell1900
10-11-2011, 12:45 AM
I'll reply in the same manner as you do Cromwell to me , which to be fair: is equally as 'petulant'. You simply don't like it because I disagree with you and that I will not be persuaded otherwise, that however is my perogative.

You have your opinion. I have mine. That's it really in a nutshell.

good enough!

SoBig
10-11-2011, 01:15 AM

BBUS is a million times better than BBUK.

BBUS won't get cancelled anytime soon and BBUK was just cancelled a year ago.

luminoussun
10-11-2011, 01:18 AM
maybe he just told the truth and you all got him wrong?

Bill Carson
10-11-2011, 01:25 AM
Well i would be at least 99.9% sure that aarogants friend was having a leg pull,and as much as i find him unsavoury i think a blind man could see aarogant is gonna walk the show....I however shall sit here and raise a glass when he wins..(and then boo the **** when he walks down the stairs):shrug:

Bluerang1
10-11-2011, 01:57 AM
The Faye thing was distasteful.

bananarama
10-11-2011, 02:01 AM

Indeed. State of the nation my friend. State of the nation.

soundslike
10-11-2011, 08:07 AM
I've not taken part in any hating H/mates, I have always thought Aaron should win from the start and still do but I would like to ask Aaron haters Do you think Jay's never played the game with Lou or Alex is not playing a game not to mention Louise now there's someone who nearly made it but her true colours came out the past few days. Now I haven't posted about them until now ( and I don't hate them) but I don't understand the Aaron hate and have any of you haters got a favourite? or are you just consumed with hate because if you are you're pretty sad lot

Haters, Hate give it a rest! They are all playing a game. Aaron denies he is playing a game when it is plain to see a lot of things he does is well thought out and false!

soundslike
10-11-2011, 08:21 AM

:joker::joker: A dullard is someone whose spent his time sulking!

soundslike
10-11-2011, 08:23 AM

Thank you.

OMG :sleep:

lostalex
10-11-2011, 08:28 AM
LOL!! Yes everything he does is playing a game and the relationship with Faye is a game too. Nothing wrong with that except he was adamant last night in the DR that he was being real. Well that was his friend that said he is playing a game and he should know Aaron more than any of us.:shocked:

eggggsactly. i wouldn't have a problem with Aaron if he was being honest about his game plan in the diary room. But he's not just thinking he's manipulating and making a fool of the other housemates, he's thinking he is manipulating and making a fool of US! the viewers! That is what is unacceptable. I would embrace aaron if he went into the diary room and admitted he was playing a game plan, like the BBUS housemates do, but to try to manipulate US, that is what is offensive.

SoBig
10-11-2011, 08:34 AM
eggggsactly. i wouldn't have a problem with Aaron if he was being honest about his game plan in the diary room. But he's not just thinking he's manipulating and making a fool of the other housemates, he's thinking he is manipulating and making a fool of US! the viewers! That is what is unacceptable. I would embrace aaron if he went into the diary room and admitted he was playing a game plan, like the BBUS housemates do, but to try to manipulate US, that is what is offensive.
But if he did that, he would have been voted out. Look how Anton was hated. Aaron has to fool the public if he wants to win, because for some reason they dislike game players. Which doesn't make any sense, since its a game show. But it is what it is.

MachoPoodle
10-11-2011, 10:29 AM
But if he did that, he would have been voted out. Look how Anton was hated. Aaron has to fool the public if he wants to win, because for some reason they dislike game players. Which doesn't make any sense, since its a game show. But it is what it is.

That I'm not so sure of. Anton wasn't as much a game player as he was deluded. He didn't really do anything, it was all talk and he came across mainly as someone being just two faced. I also think he went because he completely broke down in such a pathetic way.

alison56
10-11-2011, 12:46 PM
we know its a game but dont mess with other peoples emotions. thats sad.you dont get me or my familys votes. sorry saddo.

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Well, his brother is adamant that Aaron is being real, I don't see why his friend is more believable and how on earth would he know how Aaron feels about Faye anyway?

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Another theory on another forum seem to suggest this.
Aaron gets pre warned, genius.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's bf used his phone call to let Aaron know exactly what to expect on the outside. Another tactical master stroke. Aaron to win!

parmnion
10-11-2011, 01:11 PM
His friend will know him best...

Samuel.
10-11-2011, 01:15 PM
His friend will know him best...

His brother will know him better.

kisywisy
10-11-2011, 01:22 PM

:nono: my best friends know me better than my brothers or sister!!!

i grew up with my siblings but they don't know much about me as a person

Cherie
10-11-2011, 01:23 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's bf used his phone call to let Aaron know exactly what to expect on the outside. Another tactical master stroke. Aaron to win!

:joker:love it.

Samuel.
10-11-2011, 01:25 PM
:nono: my best friends know me better than my brothers or sister!!!

i grew up with my siblings but they don't know much about me as a person

As introverted as Aaron is it's hard to tell.

He says during his speech (will be on tonight's H/L show) that he was worried going on Big Brother to be himself as he's felt he never truly has been around his family and friends. So maybe no one really knows the real Aaron.

parmnion
10-11-2011, 01:29 PM

well if this is the real Shaaron we are seeing I pity everyone who comes into contact with him.

HBB1508
10-11-2011, 01:34 PM

Now that would be a masterstroke if true :joker:

Jordan.
10-11-2011, 01:34 PM
BOTS must have paid him to say it. It CAN'T be true. :joker:

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 01:37 PM
BOTS must have paid him to say it. It CAN'T be true. :joker:

How would his friend know whether or not he likes Faye, in all fairness? And I haven't seen anyone say that BOTS paid him to say it :rolleyes:

Jordan.
10-11-2011, 01:47 PM
How would his friend know whether or not he likes Faye, in all fairness? And I haven't seen anyone say that BOTS paid him to say it :rolleyes:

It's the typical BOTS conspiracy some Aaron fans would come out with :joker:

+ I dont know about the Faye thing, Aaron could have told his friend what his tactics would be if he went in. If thats the case his friend wouldn't know if Aaron had genuinely fallen for her whether it was meant or not :shrug:

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 01:51 PM

+ I dont know about the Faye thing, Aaron could have told his friend what his tactics would be if he went in. If thats the case his friend wouldn't know if Aaron had genuinely fallen for her whether it was meant or not :shrug:

Of course he wouldn't know, exactly.

Jordan.
10-11-2011, 01:58 PM
:nono:

Tbf I never claimed he did anyway, I haven't even seen it. :hmph:

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 02:02 PM

:laugh: fair enough

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 02:04 PM

which begs the question: if the 'friend' didn't know either way: he was out of line suggesting otherwise - don't you think?

apart from that: it's incredulous that given you didn't even see the show - that you still manage to be able to comment or give opinion on something you didn't watch, or hear. :shrug:

connie
10-11-2011, 02:30 PM
well if this is the real Shaaron we are seeing I pity everyone who comes into contact with him.

Your really scrapping the barrel now. i've already voted:joker:

parmnion
10-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Your really scrapping the barrel now. i've already voted:joker:

It would be if I was trying to sway anyones vote in the post, unfortunatly I wasn't.
2/10 for effort.A poorly thought out post.

alex_front2
10-11-2011, 03:06 PM
I found it hilarious. the reason why i like aaron is because he's a game player. wahoo! i would embrace it if i were him!

Marmalite
10-11-2011, 04:00 PM
eggggsactly. i wouldn't have a problem with Aaron if he was being honest about his game plan in the diary room.

Then he wouldn't still be in the show. He would have been voted out pretty quickly. Clearly obviously by what happened with Anton - he got too cock-sure, tried to manipulative everyone (including us) told us about how he controls everything and everyone and nobody liked it.

But he's not just thinking he's manipulating and making a fool of the other housemates, he's thinking he is manipulating and making a fool of US! the viewers! That is what is unacceptable.

How is he manipulating us when BB are in control and Ch5 control what we see and how it's portrayed? And how does he think this unless he's getting to see the HL show every night. Get real!

Why would any HM think they could get away with that anyway when there are a zillion cameras around the house and he knows BB will show everything that will sway votes, make for good viewing and increase viewership etc in the HL? That doesn't make sense! Again did you see what happened to Anton?

I would embrace aaron if he went into the diary room and admitted he was playing a game plan, like the BBUS housemates do, but to try to manipulate US, that is what is offensive.

Yet you criticise him for being a gameplayer and manipulating the show and us ... make up your mind!

Oh and btw - This isn't the US.

goldielox
10-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Aaron's mum just commented on FB
This is what she said:-

"Hi everyone Aaron mum and step dad here. Just wanted to let you know how the family feel about Aaron and Faye. We do believe Aaron has deep feelings for faye and do not believe for 1 minute that Aaron would have taken it this far if he didn't. We asked Aaron if he had a game plan before he went in and he said no he was just going to be himself, which is what we have seen warts and all. If anyone saw the speech Aaron done yesterday you will see he has said so himself. "

she follows with:-

"We have not had chance to talk to Richard yet so do not know quite what happened last night. Thank you for all your support and messages they are wonderful to see and have got us through some bad days. Aaron for the win!"

Cromwell1900
10-11-2011, 04:05 PM

Aaron used Faye.

He's getting thanks from me for telling the truth as i see it, his reasons are questionable i'll agree, since i saw it a second time there is more to it than meets the eye, but just like Harry before him and Gem before Harry. Not everybody See's what you see in The Lord, The Producer, or what ever the new Label consists of.

goldielox
10-11-2011, 04:28 PM
from dsbb

Aaron's other friend "Richard's joke fell flat"
Someone just posted this on facebook under the Aaron/Tom video:

"There you go mate, another 100 votes. I think you'll need them after Wearing destroyed you last night! (unintentionally)"

One of Aaron's friends facebook comments. The 'unintentionally' suggests Richard was trying to be tongue in cheek and it just fell flat.

I suppose his other friends told Richard off.

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 04:32 PM

"Hi everyone Aaron mum and step dad here. Just wanted to let you know how the family feel about Aaron and Faye. We do believe Aaron has deep feelings for faye and do not believe for 1 minute that Aaron would have taken it this far if he didn't. We asked Aaron if he had a game plan before he went in and he said no he was just going to be himself, which is what we have seen warts and all. If anyone saw the speech Aaron done yesterday you will see he has said so himself. "

"We have not had chance to talk to Richard yet so do not know quite what happened last night. Thank you for all your support and messages they are wonderful to see and have got us through some bad days. Aaron for the win!"

Thanks for that :love:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 05:51 PM

She's been very dignified throughout it I have to say. Aaron comes from good stock - clearly.

Suze
10-11-2011, 05:54 PM

Thanks for posting that Goldielox, do you have a link to the facebook please? as I wouldn't mind leaving a message :)

Cromwell1900
10-11-2011, 05:55 PM

Can we have a link please?. It looks about as genuine as a cuddly jellyfish to me.

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 06:00 PM
we know its a game but dont mess with other peoples emotions. thats sad.you dont get me or my familys votes. sorry saddo.

Somehow, I don't think Aaron will hear you......

:D

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 06:03 PM

You'd love half the chance to embrace Aaron, but it 'aint ever gonna happen!!

:D

I can't believe you feel offended by someone on a gameshow, because they may possibly be manipulating you!! That's funny!:joker:

You can only be manipulated if you allow yourself to be!