PDA

View Full Version : FAO Aaron Supporters

Incensed
09-11-2011, 10:50 PM
I salute you all.

You have defended your fave HM well. You have fought a battle on his behalf against all odds (imo) You have spent your hard earned money to vote for him and whilst I don't like him and never will, you have campaigned on here for him well.

I hope he's crowned the winner of BB for your sakes!

karezza
09-11-2011, 10:51 PM
I love him more than ever.

fingers
09-11-2011, 10:52 PM
I salute you all.

You have defended your fave HM well. You have fought a battle on his behalf against all odds (imo) You have spent your hard earned money to vote for him and whilst I don't like him and never will, you have campaigned on here for him well.

He won't be!:dance:

Mystic Mock
Thank you Incenced.

Call 090 16 16 17 01 to save our Lord? thank you.

Jords
Sorry but thats a really stupid reason.

Mystic Mock
FB credits is also fine.

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-11-2011, 10:53 PM
I salute you all.

Thank Incensed:xyxwave::dance:

Novo
09-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Sorry but thats a really stupid reason.

Shut your face or Aslan the great will shut it for you

Incensed
09-11-2011, 10:55 PM

Maybe, maybe not, but as I don't have a fave this year, I think his supporters have put the most in on here, they have defended him to the hilt, much more than any other HM's supporters.

So whilst I don't care who wins, I hope he does just for the effort his supporters have put in.

Jords
09-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Shut your face or Aslan the great will shut it for you

Bring on Aslan.

Im not a fan of arse sniffing.

Mystic Mock
09-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Bring on Aslan.

Im not a fan of arse sniffing.

But Incensed didnt mention Louise.:joker:

MTVN
09-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Aaron fans have had it easy, their favourite has the support of about 70% of the forum

Blink_Me
09-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I approve this thread.... and I'm sure Aaron does as well.

Kazanne
09-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Maybe, maybe not, but as I don't have a fave this year, I think his supporters have put the most in on here, they have defended him to the hilt, much more than any other HM's supporters.

So whilst I don't care who wins, I hope he does just for the effort his supporters have put in.

Thankyou Incensed,be glad when it's over ,it's been hard work sometimes but he's worth it,I aam weary now,lol.:xyxwave:

Mystic Mock
09-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Aaron fans have had it easy, their favourite has the support of about 70% of the forum

Us Aaron fans are fighters against The Dark Ones.:joker:

Jords
09-11-2011, 11:01 PM
But Incensed didnt mention Louise.:joker:

:joker:

Fair point.

Indeed, and imo defending somebodys every action is not a positive thing.

Incensed
09-11-2011, 11:01 PM

You have to ask why though. I'm not an Aaron supporter, but many are, there must be a reason.

MTVN
09-11-2011, 11:02 PM
You have to ask why though. I'm not an Aaron supporter, but many are, there must be a reason.

Well it's hard to deny he's entertaining, and he can be likeable at times, I can see why people support him tbh even though I think he escapes criticism a little too much

Brother Leon
09-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Surely you should be praising the Jay and Anton/Wolfpack fans who had to defend their HM against 95% of the people on here?

I do however respect their loyalty to Aaron and have said so before.

fingers
09-11-2011, 11:03 PM

Defending the indefensible is no reason for that sourfaced boor to claim the prize. I, also, do not have a "fave" i never do and don't really care who wins but the hysteria I see on here is unbelievable. You'd think that they were all in line for a share of the prize money, when in fact, their "fave" is totally unaware of them and could care less how much they spend. the main thing is that he gets his mitts on the money.

Incensed
09-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Defending the indefensible is no reason for that sourfaced boor to claim the prize. I, also, do not have a "fave" i never do and don't really care who wins but the hysteria I see on here is unbelievable. You'd think that they were all in line for a share of the prize money, when in fact, their "fave" is totally unaware of them and could care less how much they spend. the main thing is that he gets his mitts on the money.

But you could say that of every winner every year.

fingers
09-11-2011, 11:06 PM

Now all he needs is for the voters to forget his boorish behaviour for the last 9 weeks.

InOne
09-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Us Faye fans had to defend our arses off :nono:

fingers
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
But you could say that of every winner every year.

very true, but this year has been about the worst for this type of partisan behaviour.

TallyHo
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. Lord Aaron has defeated all of those that challenge him.....Lord Aaron is the Supreme Commander of the big brother house.

fingers
09-11-2011, 11:10 PM
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. Lord Aaron has defeated all of those that challenge him.....Lord Aaron is the Supreme Commander of the big brother house.

Whatever!:wavey:

Incensed
09-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Us Faye fans had to defend our arses off :nono:

You did indeed, but there obviously wasn't enough of you or else she would still be in there.

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 09:10 AM
:worship:

Kate!
10-11-2011, 09:21 AM

Would you like fries with that? You will be eating those words Friday night!

MrWong
10-11-2011, 09:35 AM
I salute you all.

Very gracious of you Incensed.

He's been the most entertaining and the most talked about, by far!

The Lord of the dance should win but if he doesn't it's not the end of the world. :cool: