PDA

View Full Version : Aaron; man crush video

Wee-Mo
10-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Aaron has said that Brian Dowling was his first man crush asked by Tom if he would do him he said yes at the time but not now :conf: Does this guy have no morals What is his son hears this when he is older or even worse the bigger kids at school start to tease him about it :shocked:I think he will say or do anything to win :nono:
http://apps.facebook.com/bigbrother-uk/

Blink_Me
10-11-2011, 12:13 AM
After all the **** Brian has gave Aaron as well. I feel sorry for Aaron.

Jords
10-11-2011, 12:15 AM
I guess this proves hes bi then! Not that it wasnt obvious.

psychtracker
10-11-2011, 12:19 AM
A bit of sucking up to the shows host, methinks..

Cromwell1900
10-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Aaron has said that Brian Dowling was his first man crush asked by Tom if he would do him he said yes at the time but not now :conf: Does this guy have no morals What is his son hears this when he is older or even worse the bigger kids at school start to tease him about it :shocked:I think he will say or do anything to win :nono:

Aaron will rub up against a hungry crok if he thought there we're a few votes in it for him. Can't knock the guys determination, his morals are expendable though.

luminoussun
10-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Aaron is gay...when are you going to realise it???
Aaron is a jigsaw with a missing piece and if you add gay to the jigsaw it all makes sense.
I don't know any straight man that has crushes on gay men??

MTVN
10-11-2011, 01:22 AM
I guess this proves hes bi then! Not that it wasnt obvious.

Not really, a "man crush" is meant to be a hetrosexual thing

Samuel.
10-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Pinch of salt.

Ramsay
10-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Having a man crush doesnt make you gay

Bill Carson
10-11-2011, 01:39 AM

????????????

MTVN
10-11-2011, 01:49 AM
????????????

What? It is, it's just a joking term

SoBig
10-11-2011, 01:58 AM
AYWOg-4hwsM

But according to all the Aaron fans on here is he 100% straight!? How could this be!!??!?! :shocked:

SoBig
10-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Aaron is gay...when are you going to realise it???
Aaron is a jigsaw with a missing piece and if you add gay to the jigsaw it all makes sense.
I don't know any straight man that has crushes on gay men??
It is pretty obvious that he is either gay or bi.

mazzz
10-11-2011, 05:30 AM
Aaron's admittance to having a crush on Brian Dowling confirms what we have all been thinking....he is gay! His relationship with Faye was never real. That was obvious to the viewer esp in comparison to Jay and Louise. He used the girl as part of his gameplay. Sadly she fell for it. This will explain why he has not had sex for 7 years or has not had a guy yet!!!

Kerry
10-11-2011, 05:32 AM
Oh Dear...

halfacrown
10-11-2011, 06:41 AM

Another weird and un-cool post about Aaron. Where do the morals come into it? I suppose if you think it is immoral to be gay you have a problem.

It's nobody's business who anyone fancies. As for bringing Aaron's son into, it shows how crazy the haters are getting.

G1dds
10-11-2011, 06:47 AM
:sleep:

halfacrown
10-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Bonkers.

Cherie
10-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Jay came out of the closet as well....he said he felt like he was going out with Aaron....:joker::devil:

Visage
10-11-2011, 06:52 AM
When did he say this ?

Visage
10-11-2011, 06:54 AM
Forget that, I've just seen it in another thread...

Visage
10-11-2011, 06:57 AM
A: Does this guy have no morals What is his son hears this when he is older or even worse the bigger kids at school start to tease him about it :shocked:

If this is true are you saying he's a fool for coming out with it ? Basically everyone should stay in the closet ?

If this is true...

Visage
10-11-2011, 06:58 AM

That was my first thought when I read this. Also thinking it was meant to shock.

SoBig
10-11-2011, 07:00 AM
Jay came out of the closet as well....he said he felt like he was going out with Aaron....:joker::devil:
Well Jay did admit to having sex with two Asian boys last week.

Cherie
10-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Very clever of Aaron to pick the man who has won BB twice as his man crush.

Surprised the game player spotters havent spotted this one.

soundslike
10-11-2011, 07:16 AM

He is so desperate. Him and his principles seem to be breaking down every time he opens his gob to impress the public! Chump.:hugesmile:

soundslike
10-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Another weird and un-cool post about Aaron. Where do the morals come into it? I suppose if you think it is immoral to be gay you have a problem.

It's nobody's business who anyone fancies. As for bringing Aaron's son into, it shows how crazy the haters are getting.

You know damn well that they are not saying it is immoral to be gay! And the fact that this is a gameshow and Aaron is suppose to have principles talking about something which can get back to his son IS wrong. People have threatened to do this and that to him, people are spiteful and can carry rumours around to hurt people.

Being in BB and saying things doesn't make you safe once you come out the house. So yes he was wrong to mention it.

halfacrown
10-11-2011, 07:34 AM
You know damn well that they are not saying it is immoral to be gay! And the fact that this is a gameshow and Aaron is suppose to have principles talking about something which can get back to his son IS wrong. People have threatened to do this and that to him, people are spiteful and can carry rumours around to hurt people.

Being in BB and saying things doesn't make you safe once you come out the house. So yes he was wrong to mention it.

All the wrong is with the people who make the threats. Anyone who kowtows to bullies in the playground is being a coward. Everyone who goes on BB is risking some form of negative response which may affect their friends and family.

soundslike
10-11-2011, 07:52 AM
All the wrong is with the people who make the threats. Anyone who kowtows to bullies in the playground is being a coward. Everyone who goes on BB is risking some form of negative response which may affect their friends and family.

Yes all the wrong is with the people who make threats but you should never encourage them as they really don't need much to hate you.

When you say something that is most likely not true about yourself then that is just sad and desperate. And not even thinking about the consequences of your actions on others is just selfish!:nono:

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 07:57 AM
What is the matter with some people on here,for one what does it matter?two,girls have lady crushes,so I would see it's the same for men,doesn't make us all gay or lesbian!! crikey.Besides he's not been with the 'ladyboys' has he?

SoBig
10-11-2011, 08:00 AM
What is the matter with some people on here,for one what does it matter?two,girls have lady crushes,so I would see it's the same for men,doesn't make us all gay or lesbian!! crikey.Besides he's not been with the 'ladyboys' has he?

Of course, its not like Aaron ever made out and flirted with any of the guys in the house.

halfacrown
10-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Yes all the wrong is with the people who make threats but you should never encourage them as they really don't need much to hate you.

When you say something that is most likely not true about yourself then that is just sad and desperate. And not even thinking about the consequences of your actions on others is just selfish!:nono:

Not sad and desperate at all and how serious he was, is purely a matter of speculation. Some people will work themselves up over ANYTHING and the morons who make threats are not rational.

There is nothing in what Aaron said that is remarkable or particularly notable, the OP is another case of run of the mill 'Aaron bashing'.

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 08:05 AM
Aaron's admittance to having a crush on Brian Dowling confirms what we have all been thinking....he is gay! His relationship with Faye was never real. That was obvious to the viewer esp in comparison to Jay and Louise. He used the girl as part of his gameplay. Sadly she fell for it. This will explain why he has not had sex for 7 years or has not had a guy yet!!!

Your wrong

MeMyselfAndI
10-11-2011, 08:20 AM
I don't care if hes straight, bi or gay.

mazzz
10-11-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't care about the gay thing at all, but we are all forgetting that he is supposed to be in love with Faye. He is no more in love with Faye than I am the Queen!! Pardon the pun. He used her for his game plan. The man was obviously gay to me from the first show. He is as camp as knickers!! Horrible man using another person's feelings to try to win a game show. He is despicable.

MachoPoodle
10-11-2011, 09:50 AM
He's either bi or gay, but that in itself doesn't really matter. Neither does having a man crush make anyone automatically bi/gay, but I don't think this is a man crush in the typical sense.

I find it bizarre though that people get offended over bi/gay spoken about negatively, while talking about transexuals ("ladyboys") in derogatory terms.

lostalex
10-11-2011, 10:00 AM
I said it from day one.

The same people that still think that Alex Sibley is not gay, think Aaron is str8.

Aaron is a poor excuse for an Alex Sibley Impersonator.

Ohh look, we saw Aaron dancing to music behind a door, funny, where have i seen that before??

but of course Alex Sibley and Aaron are both totally heterosexual... okay...lol

lostalex
10-11-2011, 10:02 AM
He's either bi or gay, but that in itself doesn't really matter. Neither does having a man crush make anyone automatically bi/gay, but I don't think this is a man crush in the typical sense.

I find it bizarre though that people get offended over bi/gay spoken about negatively, while talking about transexuals ("ladyboys") in derogatory terms.

it DOES matter if he's lying about it, because it means he thyinks that being gay is something to be ashamed of, something t5hat he must hide because it's disgusting and horrid.

I'm sorry, but this idea, that it's okay to be ashamed of being gay, that IS homophobic. If you lie about being gay, then you ARE HOMOMPHOBIC.

because obviously it means you think there is something to be ashamed of if you lie about being gay. That is homophobia.

If you are gay, and you lie about it, that is homophobia. If you don't believe there is anything wrong with being gay, then why would you lie about it?

only if you are a homophobic coward.

halfacrown
10-11-2011, 10:49 AM
it DOES matter if he's lying about it, because it means he thyinks that being gay is something to be ashamed of, something t5hat he must hide because it's disgusting and horrid.

I'm sorry, but this idea, that it's okay to be ashamed of being gay, that IS homophobic. If you lie about being gay, then you ARE HOMOMPHOBIC.

because obviously it means you think there is something to be ashamed of if you lie about being gay. That is homophobia.

If you are gay, and you lie about it, that is homophobia. If you don't believe there is anything wrong with being gay, then why would you lie about it?

There is nothing in Aaron's behaviour, or in anything he's said, to suggest that he's homophobic: quite the opposite.

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 11:39 AM
I have a girl crush on Angelina Jolie. Shes gorgeous.

Best drop my fiance ASAP as I clearly must be a lesbian

Black Dagger
10-11-2011, 11:41 AM
I have a crush on Keira Knightly...

Doesn't mean a thing.

kisywisy
10-11-2011, 11:41 AM

umm...i'm not gay but i have girl crushes :sleep:

Skinmap
10-11-2011, 11:43 AM

:joker: Exactly!

The OP is either very young, or just very sheltered. What a strange attitude.

exoticrosebud
10-11-2011, 11:47 AM
and im totally in love with my boy frankie !! *(see below)...........

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 11:48 AM

Well Jay did admit to having sex with two Asian boys last week.

Crikey Moses, there are closet doors flying open all over the BB house! :idc:

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 11:49 AM

Ew! Dirty lesbian! I don't approve of lesbianity. :nono:

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Ew! Dirty lesbian! I don't approve of lesbianity. :nono:
Lesbianaphobe :hmph:

lostalex
10-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Aaron coming out of the closet? AHAHAHAHA

Aaron's head couldn't even fit through the door to go INTO the closet to begin with.

Have you seen his wrists? Have you seen his pinky finger when he drinks tea? Aaron is the Queeniest guy that's ever been on BB.

If Aaron isn't gay, then there is no such thing as homosexuality.

Aaron makes kittens look masculine.

http://my10online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kitten9.jpeg

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Oh. Clearly I was wrong about gay people not having defining characteristics. Clearly its fine to stereotype and say all those with limp wrists must be gay.

My best mate, who is actually one of the most masculine blokes I have ever seen, is obviously lying about being gay. I wonder why he does that? he even goes as far as to take blokes back to his, talk about living the lie.

How wrong I have been all my life :o :o :o

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Lesbianaphobe :hmph:

I am. :hugesmile:

Aaron's head couldn't even fit through the door to go INTO the closet to begin with.

Have you seen his wrists? Have you seen his pinky finger when he drinks tea? Aaron is the Queeniest guy that's ever been on BB.

I have thought Aaron is gay. It doesn't bother me if he is or isn't, but just some of the things about him remind me of a few of my friends. He is very resistant in talking about his life, and it was when he said he hadn't had sex with a woman in seven years that struck me as odd.

To be honest if he was gay and had played the public and house like that then I would actually have massive respect for him in playing such a clever and well constructed scheme.

lostalex
10-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Oh. Clearly I was wrong about gay people not having defining characteristics. Clearly its fine to stereotype and say all those with limp wrists must be gay.

My best mate, who is actually one of the most masculine blokes I have ever seen, is clearly lying about being gay.

How wrong I have been all my life :o :o :o

um, when did i say that masculine men couldn't be gay?

Aaron isn't masculine at all, so what are you talking about? Masculine gay men have nothing to do with this conversation because there is nothing remotely masculine about Aaron at all.

Marmalite
10-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Oh dear!

So what does that make Jay who's admitted to doing the deed with quite a few ladyboys?

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 12:16 PM
um, when did i say that masculine men couldn't be gay?

Aaron isn't masculine at all, so what are you talking about? Masculine gay men have nothing to do with this conversation because there is nothing remotely masculine about Aaron at all.

Stereotyping :idc:

lostalex
10-11-2011, 12:18 PM

no, those are just examples... believeme, my gaydar is much mofe complex than just those stereotypes... i'm just pointing out obvious exaples that most eople can relate to...
but believe me... it's more than that...

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 12:20 PM

I have to admit he does act a lot camper than half of my gay mates, but I do know quite a few straight guys who act camp. In this day and age it's hard to define sexuality into a simple answer or category.

kisywisy
10-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Oh dear!

So what does that make Jay who's admitted to doing the deed with quite a few ladyboys?

TRIsexual :elephant:

lostalex
10-11-2011, 12:21 PM
That's totally unfair for you to edit my responses to your posts, and edit your own posts, that is abuse of mod power. i didn't say anything offensive, in fact my response directly addressed your concerns that i was being stereotypical. that's really not fair for you to abitrarily delete my post like that, especially after you accussed me of stereotyping.

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 12:22 PM
I have to admit he does act a lot camper than half of my gay mates, but I do know quite a few straight guys who act camp. In this day and age it's hard to define sexuality into a simple answer or category.

Which is what I was trying to say. I hate when people reckon they can tell if someone is gay because of their behaviour tbh.

The only difference between a gay bloke and a straight bloke, is that they like penis instead of vagina.

Black Dagger

You're having a ****ing giggle right?

Vicky.
That's totally unfair for you to edit my responses to your posts, and edit your own posts, that is abuse of mod power. i didn't say anything offensive, in fact my response directly addressed your concerns that i was being stereotypical. that's really not fair for you to abitrarily delete my post like that, especially after you accussed me of stereotyping.

I havent edited or deleted anything :S

(Besides my OWN post in this thread, and now this one too.)

lostalex
10-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Which is what I was trying to say. I hate when people reckon they can tell if someone is gay because of their behaviour tbh.

The only difference between a gay bloke and a straight bloke, is that they like penis instead of vagina.

that's not true, as a gay man, i can spot other gay men, and most other gay men can aswell. Do you honestly think that gay men just approach random men that might be str8 or might be gay and it's always a gamble? no, gay men can spot other gay men. i speak from person experience.

gaydar is real.

halfacrown
10-11-2011, 12:29 PM
that's not true, as a gay man, i can spot other gay men, and most other gay men can aswell. Do you honestly think that gay men just approach random men that might be str8 or might be gay and it's always a gamble? no, gay men can spot other gay men. i speak from person experience.

You are exaggerating the power of your 'gaydar' and making silly sweeping statements. I'm afraid that your rabid hatred for Aaron disqualifies you from making reasoned judgements about his character/sexuality/morals/honesty etc. etc.

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 12:31 PM

gaydar is real.

Ah ok. That would explain why gay people tend to hit on my very straight boyfriend a lot, and why when out with my mates, sometimes they try to hit on straight people(only to be told, sorry mate, Im not that way inclined)

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 12:31 PM

THIS^ she is beautiful Vicky,give us a kiss:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

lostalex
10-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Ah ok. That would explain why gay people tend to hit on my very straight boyfriend a lot, and why when out with my mates, sometimes they try to hit on straight people(only to be told, sorry mate, Im not that way inclined)

no offense honey, but maybe you should take a clue from that.. lol if tons of gay guys arte hitting on yur boyfriend, might be a bit of a sign :P lol

this totally explains your vicious defense of Aaron... it's all becoming clear now.... hmmm ;)

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 12:34 PM
no offense honey, but maybe you should take a clue from that.. lol if tons of gay guys arte hitting on yur boyfriend, might be a bit of a sign :P lol

LOL. I truly give in :bored:

Black Dagger
10-11-2011, 12:35 PM

this totally explains your vicious defense of Aaron... it's all becoming clear now.... hmmm ;)

Oh please... :bored:

Benjamin

:laugh3:

I wouldn't say our gaydar is always accurate though, sometimes we cloud our own judgement and again, in this day and age it's becoming harder to establish sexuality of people unless they are a screaming, mincing little fag that screeches at everything and seems to think they know everything about fashion as if it's some kind of instant gay knowledge.

lostalex
Gem knew what she was talking about , that's all i'm saying... Gem was a very good sister to Faye, imho...

Black Dagger
10-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Gem knew what she was talking about , that's all i'm saying... Gem was a very good sister to Faye, imho...

Jemma was an absolute cow, who ruined the majority of Faye's time in the house.

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 12:42 PM

How patronizing are you? you know nothing of OTHER peoples relationships,so don't pretend you do.

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 12:42 PM

Yeah,that's why she backed her to win:joker::joker::joker::joker:

lostalex
10-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Yeah,that's why she backed her to win:joker::joker::joker::joker:

how could she back her to win, when she witnessed first hand how Aaron was sabotaging her the whole time? Gem said that the whole time, and it came true. Faye would still be in that house if it wasn't for Aaron's sabotage of the nominations.:nono:

saigon
10-11-2011, 12:46 PM
He's not gay, he's just a ****. A ****ing pathetic ****.

Samuel.
10-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Surprised by how few people know what a man crush is.

Or maybe it's just conveniently not knowing, because Aaron not being straight would somehow be a bad thing? Because it seems it's his usual detractors that are so sure he is gay.

Bill Carson
10-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Very clever of Aaron to pick the man who has won BB twice as his man crush.

Surprised the game player spotters havent spotted this one.

Good point.

lostalex
10-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Surprised by how few people know what a man crush is.

Or maybe it's just conveniently not knowing, because Aaron not being straight would somehow be a bad thing? Because it seems it's his usual detractors that are so sure he is gay.

so you're saying that saying he's gay is some how an insult? please explain...

how is saying he's gay an insult? unless you think there's something WRONG with being gay....???

Samuel.
10-11-2011, 01:02 PM
so you're saying that saying he's gay is some how an insult? please explain...

how is saying he's gay an insult? unless you think there's something WRONG with being gay....???

That's not what I'm saying.

I think some would feel Aaron being gay would be another thing in their arsenal to use against him or his fans. I get that impression because most of those who are convinced he's gay are those who hate on Aaron for anything and everything, and can't even discuss the man without it being negative.

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 01:03 PM
how could she back her to win, when she witnessed first hand how Aaron was sabotaging her the whole time? Gem said that the whole time, and it came true. Faye would still be in that house if it wasn't for Aaron's sabotage of the nominations.:nono:

Rubbish,louise put Faye up

Jords
10-11-2011, 03:09 PM

Tom: Would you?
Aaron: Probably

:idc:

Angus
10-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Jay admits to having had sex with two blokes, he has kissed both Tom and Aaron in the house, and he follows Aaron around begging for his approval and turns nasty when Aaron rejects him. Yet it's Aaron that's come out of the closet??!!:laugh2: No wonder Jay fancies Louise - as she said herself she gets mistaken for a ladyboy:laugh3:

Ramsay
10-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Ye's Aaron haters are truely pathetic
Picking at anything
Like other people have said what about Jay?

MTVN
10-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Tom: Would you?
Aaron: Probably

:idc:

T'is a joke

MeMyselfAndI
10-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Ye's Aaron haters are truely pathetic
Picking at anything
Like other people have said what about Jay?

I'm shocked you even like Jay & hes your 2nd favourite HM :shocked:

SoBig
10-11-2011, 05:34 PM
I said it from day one.

The same people that still think that Alex Sibley is not gay, think Aaron is str8.

Aaron is a poor excuse for an Alex Sibley Impersonator.

Ohh look, we saw Aaron dancing to music behind a door, funny, where have i seen that before??

but of course Alex Sibley and Aaron are both totally heterosexual... okay...lol
Wow, never even thought about that.
U_CRXhEaJBI

SoBig
10-11-2011, 05:39 PM

Completely and utter false. Its quite easy to spot gay men.

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Completely and utter false. Its quite easy to spot gay men.

Its not :laugh:

Its easy to spot overly camp men, I agree. (but camp doesnt always mean gay, usually it does though)

But a lot of gay men...you wouldnt know it until they start necking on with a bloke in front of you. They probably 'act' a lot straighter than most straight people do.

Same as not all lesbians are butch...and you cant tell if a girl is gay or not just by their mannerisms...

I think its just piss ignorant to say there are any defining characteristics of a gay person tbh. Not everyone plays to stereotypes

Harry hunter
10-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Its not :laugh:

Its easy to spot overly camp men, I agree. (but camp doesnt always mean gay, usually it does though)

But a lot of gay men...you wouldnt know it until they start necking on with a bloke in front of you. They probably 'act' a lot straighter than most straight people do.

Same as not all lesbians are butch...and you cant tell if a girl is gay or not just by their mannerisms...

I think its just piss ignorant to say there are any defining characteristics of a gay person tbh. Not everyone plays to stereotypes

Absolutely one hundred percent agree, who are we to determine someone's sexuality it's potentially harmful .....

Yayita
10-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Camp is the politically correct word for Gay., we dont have to be so politically correct all the time, its ok to say things as you see it, even if you may be wrong... Ofcourse I can be wrong.. I'm just saying, if it looks it and acts it, maybe it is. and then again maybe it isnt.

Marmalite
10-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Seriously....

These attacks on Aaron have got more pathetic as the final draws ever closer.

Panic much?

MTVN
10-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Camp is the politically correct word for Gay., we dont have to be so politically correct all the time, its ok to say things as you see it, even if you may be wrong... Ofcourse I can be wrong.. I'm just saying, if it looks it and acts it, maybe it is. and then again maybe it isnt.

No it isn't, they mean different things

MachoPoodle
11-11-2011, 11:27 AM

I think you misunderstand me. I specifically wrote that it in ITSELF doesn't matter. Not that it's ok to lie.

Chuck
11-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Well, my gaydar is a massive fail, so anyone who wants to swap yours for mine for a week, please pm me.

Jordan.
11-11-2011, 12:01 PM
His desperation to win has reached a new low

madman411
17-11-2011, 10:12 PM
i think aaron is gay, or at least bi. but that doesn't make me dislike him. i was a big fan of aaron from day one. like another poster said, in most cases it's easy for a gay guy to spot another gay guy, and aaron is defiantly not [100%] straight. it's unfortunate that faye fell for him and i expect that sooner rather than later we'll hear that they aren't together any more. openly admitting you're gay isn't an easy thing to do, and seeing that he has a son and he is on national television i can understand his need to hide that part of his life (somewhat).

it's funny, i went to college with a guy that could be a clone of aaron. exact same mannerisms, quirks, looks, attitude, etc, and he said he was straight. we all knew he wasn't.

the right guy won.