PDA

View Full Version : Alex not so "Dappy" after all

johnx
10-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Alex claimed before the show that she was obsessed with N Dubz and wanted to marry Dappy.We saw how much of a crock that was by the look on her face when asked to swap the shoes for a date with Dappy(she clearly thought the joke offer was genuine).If she liked him as much as that she'd have been well up for it.Probably never listened to N Dubz in her life just as the whole barbie thing is all for show.

alex_front2
10-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Ha ha. what's quite weird is that she could still afford to by a pair of Manolo Blaniks or Jimmy Choos (or whatever) with the £10,000 she now has.

HBB1508
10-11-2011, 03:10 PM
The most fake thing I thought about at the time was her comment about the shoes - with £30k in the bank she could easily buy herself another pair.

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 03:22 PM
The most fake thing I thought about at the time was her comment about the shoes - with £30k in the bank she could easily buy herself another pair.

She is splitting the money with the others.

MTVN
10-11-2011, 03:26 PM
I think you're being a bit harsh, she probably just didn't want to make Jay and Louise feel bad after they'd spent £500 on the shoes

HBB1508
10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
She is splitting the money with the others.

Sorry I may be an old cynic but I'll believe that when I see it, and the same goes for all of them who got the larger amounts.

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Sorry I may be an old cynic but I'll believe that when I see it, and the same goes for all of them who got the larger amounts.

That's the trouble with many BB viewers nowadays, they always think housemtaes have one side to them and that's it. I miss the good old days of BB where housemates were given the benefit of the doubt and gained a much wider understanding from the audience.

armand.kay
10-11-2011, 03:46 PM
she is more chucky than barbie...

Samuel.
10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
I think you're taking quite a leap if you think just because she wouldn't swap £500 shoes for a date with Dappy with the person who had just bought them for her standing right there, that that must mean she doesn't care for nor has ever listened to N-Dubz. Nonsense.

It's that type of reasoning that has drove myself and many other Aaron fans crazy for the last 9 weeks.

johnx
10-11-2011, 04:54 PM
She said she was in love with him and wanted to marry him! Then when offered the chance of a date replies "sod off." How fake can you get. Clearly she decided that the band most thick people like is N Dubz(quite correctly)and used this as part of the dumb blonde act shes playing for the public.