PDA

View Full Version : Can I just say....

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Penultimate night of this year's BB season.... and before all Hell breaks loose on the BB section of the forum tonight, and worse...tomorrow night - I want to say a few things:-

It has been mental - beyond belief - but Tibb has excelled itself as far as the fun factor is concerned, and for the most part: provided as much excitement, laughs, tears, frustration, but ultimately FUN - (if not more so) as the show has.

A huge thanks to the mods and admin - have loved and loathed them in equal measures: but credit where it's due - their duties during BB season must be hellish - we (I !!) must have driven them nuts since the start of the show - so a wee round of applause I think is due to the time and effort they've put in.

Lastly: to everyone who joined in, and made Tibb literally spring to life. I'm gonna miss you and the kick start you gave to forum life, when the show is over.
*wipes tears and sobs* :bawling::bawling:

Oh..... and most importantly: may the best man Win.

:blush:

:dance::dance::dance: AARON FTW. :dance::dance::dance:

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Penultimate night of this year's BB season.... and before all Hell breaks loose on the BB section of the forum tonight, and worse...tomorrow night - I want to say a few things:-

It has been mental - beyond belief - but Tibb has excelled itself as far as the fun factor is concerned, and for the most part: provided as much excitement, laughs, tears, frustration, but ultimately FUN - (if not more so) as the show has.

A huge thanks to the mods and admin - have loved and loathed them in equal measures: but credit where it's due - their duties during BB season must be hellish - we (I !!) must have driven them nuts since the start of the show - so a wee round of applause I think is due to the time and effort they've put in.

Lastly: to everyone who joined in, and made Tibb literally spring to life. I'm gonna miss you and the kick start you gave to forum life, when the show is over.

Aw Pyramid,you making me sad,but yes loved it most of the time and be sad to say goodbye again to some old buddies,had some good laughs and yes,thankyou mods for putting up with us,looking forward to tomorrow and the best man better win,:dance:

Kate!
10-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Well said Pyramid, I second every word. :)

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/5a82924f79294086a239a0ac9ea524c0.gif?1311422509

HBB1508
10-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Well said Pyramid, I second every word. :)

Me too I'm so looking forward to next year now :)

Roy Mars III
10-11-2011, 03:22 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8bzeeo8q61qa7oseo1_r1_250.gif

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 03:22 PM
8L1sg7RImyM

:bawling:

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 03:23 PM
http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/5a82924f79294086a239a0ac9ea524c0.gif?1311422509

:joker::joker::joker::joker:Stop it:joker::joker:

MTVN
Well said Pyramid, now all that's left is for Jay to be crowned the winner come tomorrow night.

It's been emotional.

Lex
Nicely said Pyramid!...it's been a joy! :thumbs:

Visage
10-11-2011, 03:24 PM
I think it's been brilliant on here this year and although there's a part of me that feels worn out by BB I will miss this crazy forum.

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 03:24 PM
I've actually hated this forum during BB this year. :laugh:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Well said Pyramid, now all that's left is for AARON to be crowned the winner come tomorrow night.

It's been emotional.

One of the few times .... we agree. :D

;)

:hug: really. x

Suze
On the whole, it's not been too bad on here this BB :) And the wit and banter has been great and fun :D *Can take those two peeps I stuck on my ignore list other week, off again come Friday night* :joker:

Niamh.
Well said Pyramid, now all that's left is for Jay to be crowned the winner come tomorrow night.

It's been emotional.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/g655115633g6.gif

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 03:27 PM

OUT.....
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvrU18QnY0MWD_onfZh7S2ewKeP1vrL dDe4g7E4mw-Ed0MWSMh

:D

I think it's been brilliant on here this year and although there's a part of me that feels worn out by BB I will miss this crazy forum.

PMSL.... 'worn out'..... !!!! I'm seriously in loud giggles at this end!

ya poor wee soul :D

exoticrosebud
10-11-2011, 03:27 PM
thatsssssssssss so romantic....new she wasnt shady ova nice words...lol......
Ive had a great time here and had a few laughs with some like minded people....not many as barmy as me lol.......
Im going to Germany tomorrow for few days and dont think i can access a pc so i will miss the final etc and the madness of here.....id be grateful if some one could update me when i got back....
thank you all.......xx Jan

Suze
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM
thatsssssssssss so romantic....new she wasnt shady ova nice words...lol......
Ive had a great time here and had a few laughs with some like minded people....not many as barmy as me lol.......
Im going to Germany tomorrow for few days and dont think i can access a pc so i will miss the final etc and the madness of here.....id be grateful if some one could update me when i got back....
thank you all.......xx Jan

Have a safe journey and enjoy your time there :)

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM
OUT.....
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvrU18QnY0MWD_onfZh7S2ewKeP1vrL dDe4g7E4mw-Ed0MWSMh

I'm gonna wear those puking kittens as winter mittens. ;)

Visage
10-11-2011, 03:30 PM
OUT.....

PMSL.... 'worn out'..... !!!! I'm seriously in loud giggles at this end!

ya poor wee soul :D

Oh, I feel like I've been to hell and back on here....

Incensed
10-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Well said Pyramid and a big thank you to everyone from me too. :flowers:

Hopefully I'll see you all when we take up camp in the Jungle :elephant:

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Aww, this thread is so nice :)

I have loved and hated this season in equal measures. But I wont know what to do with myself when its over :laugh:

HBB1508
10-11-2011, 03:39 PM
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawl ing:

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already just reading this thread - has anyone got a large glass of wine they could pass me to ease the pain :spin:

Niamh.
10-11-2011, 03:44 PM

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already just reading this thread - has anyone got a large glass of wine they could pass me to ease the pain :spin:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/158893367_fa2672c9d7.jpg

Locke.
10-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Suck up :idc:

fingers
10-11-2011, 03:49 PM
One of the few times .... we agree. :D

;)

:hug: really. x

It's not only Endemol who can ****** around with the editing! :dance:

HBB1508
10-11-2011, 03:50 PM

Thanks Niamh that's just about the right size :joker:

Becker
10-11-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm very much a part timer and only around during BB but I do love it here. Good to have an outlet seeing as most of my friends bar 1 or two dont bother with BB at all.

Anyways it aint over yet : )

BJ
10-11-2011, 03:57 PM

Just having one myself now. Please join me.:xyxwave:

A great post Pyramid. I've enjoyed myself too.

Babschap
10-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Have to agree, it's been a good laugh on here. In general really nice bunch of people. :xyxwave:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 04:02 PM

Damn..... you missed my very clear "Can I just say" giggle.

Nae fun in you Locke, unless it's directed at other people.

:p

LivT
10-11-2011, 04:04 PM

I'll second all of that. This had been my first ever round on TIBB and it has provided as much fun, frustration and growls at the screen as the BB programme itself. Hope to see you all again for my second round.

Guess we are all just suckers for punishment, eh! ? ;)

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm gonna wear those puking kittens as winter mittens. ;)

You're a poet
and don't know it.

I'm gonna get Ms Mols made into this when she pops her clogs:- :D

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_yxjcBWJyn_bXUgrteI_nMgciwe2qX nVPUek275gmg94jKKLVhA

joeysteele
10-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Really nice statement Pyramid,one that says so much as to BB this year. A good positive thread too. Very well said.

Angus
10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
TIBB has been a good distraction during a difficult time for me. Didn't think I'd return to the forum, but BB and Aaron got me involved again. It's been fun:blush:

Pyramid*
Aww, this thread is so nice :)

I have loved and hated this season in equal measures. But I wont know what to do with myself when its over :laugh:

:devil:

the jungle awaits Vicky: the jungle awaits....

*Hates red wine* :bawling::bawling:

It's not only Endemol who can ****** around with the editing! :dance:

I've decided -that's true !!! :D

Josy
Best thread this year :love:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Really nice statement Pyramid,one that says so much as to BB this year. A good positive thread too. Very well said.

Between the love, hate, loathing and looking for voodoo dolls all at the same time - it's all been part of the fun along the way. Without the rammies: it would be a very dull place indeed!

TIBB has been a good distraction during a difficult time for me. Didn't think I'd return to the forum, but BB and Aaron got me involved again. It's been fun:blush:

I for one am glad to see you back - sparring moments and all - but yep, you've been fab (and by god, you're back with some classic and quality posts!!).

:hug:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Best thread this year :love:

Hoi... you...... we'll have none of that please........ :mad:

I've got a reputation to uphold here.

I worked hard for my Infractions, warnings and god know what else: damned if I'm gonna let you buggar that up !! tee hee !! :D :D

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Well said Pyramid couldn't agree more it has been really good fun on the forum this season of BB. I think the admin staff do amazing job. :dance::wavey:

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Hoi... you...... we'll have none of that please........ :mad:

I've got a reputation to uphold here.

I worked hard for my Infractions, warnings and god know what else: damned if I'm gonna let you buggar that up !! tee hee !! :D :D

:joker::joker:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 04:16 PM

Incensed, I love you dearly: but I aint taking up being camp for anyone !

Roll on IAC !!

DoM-h
10-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah guys. We've had a goodun. I'll be back next series as always

HBB1508
10-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Just having one myself now. Please join me.:xyxwave:

A great post Pyramid. I've enjoyed myself too.

Thanks BJ don't mind if I do :spin:

Love the dog in your avatar by the way :)

LivT
10-11-2011, 04:26 PM

Laughs

If Pyramid gets awarded a coconut and some creme eggs for this....

We will be sure to make her share!! ;)

Angus
10-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Between the love, hate, loathing and looking for voodoo dolls all at the same time - it's all been part of the fun along the way. Without the rammies: it would be a very dull place indeed!

I for one am glad to see you back - sparring moments and all - but yep, you've been fab (and by god, you're back with some classic and quality posts!!).

:hug:

Right back at you:kiss:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Laughs

If Pyramid gets awarded a coconut and some creme eggs for this....

We will be sure to make her share!! ;)

You can have the coconuts and creme eggs.... I hate them both!!!

See.... bloody generous to a fault aren't I !!

LivT
10-11-2011, 04:53 PM
You can have the coconuts and creme eggs.... I hate them both!!!

See.... bloody generous to a fault aren't I !!

Now, you have gotten away with it nicely, thus far. Don't start milking it !!

;)

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
10-11-2011, 04:56 PM
its been real emotional

http://i.imgur.com/4ZNmX.gif?8011

InOne
10-11-2011, 04:57 PM
I have enjoyed owning countless phools very much.

rusticgal
10-11-2011, 05:00 PM

....yes lets not forget....IACGMOOH starts on sunday... then it will be christmas and before we know it we will be back on here discussing CBB again :dance::dance::dance:

fruit_cake
10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
:suspect:

Angus
10-11-2011, 05:27 PM
....yes lets not forget....IACGMOOH starts on sunday... then it will be christmas and before we know it we will be back on here discussing CBB again :dance::dance::dance:

Yep, thank goodness for IACGMOOH, and I'm loving Shipwrecked and Young Apprentice as well. Hope I don't get reality TV overload:laugh:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Now, you have gotten away with it nicely, thus far. Don't start milking it !!

;)

But I LOVE milk.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 05:38 PM
its been real emotional

Odd thing to say: seeing as you weren't 'here' for it ..... ;)

G1dds
10-11-2011, 05:49 PM
yes indeed it has been ...... highly emotional. I don't think Ive ever enjoyed a forum so much and have literally been obsessed lol

Back to normality as of tomorrow night (or Saturday morning if Aaron wins lol) ......and back to looking after my family who I've neglected

Well until Im a celebrity starts anyway.........:D

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 06:14 PM
yes indeed it has been ...... highly emotional. I don't think Ive ever enjoyed a forum so much and have literally been obsessed lol

Back to normality as of tomorrow night (or Saturday morning if Aaron wins lol) ......and back to looking after my family who I've neglected

Well until Im a celebrity starts anyway.........:D

Show them the way to the freezer..... Jay free of course.

G1dds
10-11-2011, 06:25 PM

Show them the way to the freezer..... Jay free of course.

:joker:

.....or maybe I'll just teach them to ring for pizza :D lol

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 06:35 PM
:joker:

.....or maybe I'll just teach them to ring for pizza :D lol

:nono::nono:

No no.... you'll need the spendies for voting.

Jordan.
10-11-2011, 06:36 PM
It's been absolutely awful.

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 06:39 PM

Awwhhh.... have you not enjoyed yourself? I thought you'd been posting a fair amount on the show and in this section.... I'm not really sure why - if you thought it's been awful.

:conf:

Not to worry.....I'm A Celeb is on soon . Maybe you'll enjoy that better. :dance:

Brother Leon
10-11-2011, 06:39 PM
I only joined to even up the Anton hate originally and was planning to leave whenever Anton got evicted. But this place has been great so far. Good banter with the Aaron fans but shout out to all the Anton/Jay fans.

It is a shame Anton didn't make the final. If the Anton vs Aaron debates are still happenign imagine how it would of been if he did.

Would of been better if the fave HMs were more even though.

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I only joined to even up the Anton hate originally and was planning to leave whenever Anton got evicted. But this place has been great so far. Good banter with the Aaron fans but shout out to all the Anton/Jay fans.

It is a shame Anton didn't make the final. If the Anton vs Aaron debates are still happenign imagine how it would of been if he did.

It would have been better if it hadn't got down to just a couple of main ones for weeks and weeks....... I have to agree with you.

crocs
10-11-2011, 06:59 PM
I was just saying to my friend this morning that I don't know what I'm going to do when BB is over. :bawling:

However I'm going to enjoy tonight, and tomorrow I'll have a glass of wine (or maybe two). Maybe that's my only friend in the future instead of the interesting discussions on this forum (ie. until the next time). The best thing about this forum is that we are all so different but I think there are short moments when we might agree and therefore connect.

Thank you all and special thanks to mods. :dance:

fredmeneedle
10-11-2011, 07:04 PM

You are probably right there but to give due where it belongs you and Locke have done your best to poke all us Aaron fans/Anton haters in the ribs with a pitchfork and it wouldn't have been as much fun without you wannabe (but failed!) trolls!!

Tourmaline
10-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Awww Pyramid....don't get me blubbing just yet I'm saving myself for the final :hugesmile:

Great thread and have really enjoyed my short time on this forum and "meeting" you all. Fingers crossed now that the winner will be a worthy one :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Locke.
10-11-2011, 07:07 PM
You are probably right there but to give due where it belongs you and Locke have done your best to poke all us Aaron fans/Anton haters in the ribs with a pitchfork and it wouldn't have been as much fun without you wannabe (but failed!) trolls!!

Me and KingAnton have been nothing but respectful to Aaron and his fans throughout this journey :nono:

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Me and KingAnton have been nothing but respectful to Aaron and his fans throughout this journey :nono:

And what a journey it's been.

Rough rides, smooth roads and hairpin bends! Mix that in with amber gamblers, road rage, traffic cops, parking wardens and then.....The Clampers ... PSML .... grinding some of us to a halt when we went far too fast for our good at times!!

tee hee

fruit_cake
10-11-2011, 07:25 PM
And what a journey it's been.

Rough rides, smooth roads and hairpin bends! Mix that in with amber gamblers, road rage, traffic cops, parking wardens and then.....The Clampers ... PSML .... grinding some of us to a halt when we went far too fast for our good at times!!

tee hee

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=181&pictureid=1928

Becks says

how dare you! don't think you're getting away with sweeping all your abuse under the carpet

GabbygalEvs
10-11-2011, 07:27 PM
great post pyramid my first year here youve made me very wecome even people of the opposition have been quite polite so thankyou from me too

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 07:29 PM
It's as if everyone is dying tomorrow night. The forum is still here, come and join the banter during Christmas and game/award season on TiBB. :hugesmile:

vvvvv

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

MaratSafinForever
10-11-2011, 07:30 PM
There's always next year.

I'll go into hibernation until the time comes.

crocs
10-11-2011, 07:36 PM
It's as if everyone is dying tomorrow night. The forum is still here, come and join the banter during Christmas and game/award season on TiBB. :hugesmile:

vvvvv

I've never even thought there are other things on the forum. To me it's only been a BB forum. I might check it out...

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Becks says

how dare you! don't think you're getting away with sweeping all your abuse under the carpet

Pyramid* says

Take your trash out of the good thread Becks.... begone with you.... you expended your use 8weeks ago.

Don't you start yer cayrayon here!!! :nono:..... you've had a rare time on the forums thanks to BB and all the other fms! so there. :p

Benjamin
10-11-2011, 07:49 PM
I've never even thought there are other things on the forum. To me it's only been a BB forum. I might check it out...

Yeah, many members never know about the other parts of the forum including serious debates, music, film, chat and games and sports sections. :)

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 07:55 PM
great post pyramid my first year here youve made me very wecome even people of the opposition have been quite polite so thankyou from me too

thanks! though I think saying I may have been 'quiet polite' might possibly be stretching my talent a bit !!! :D

vvvvv

My first BB season on here in full and I have to say: it has been fab. Christmas last year was pretty good fun too IIRC -with everyone putting up piccies of decorated trees, snow pics and such. It was good intro to the forum

There's always next year.

I'll go into hibernation until the time comes.

No....we can give you pills to make you forgoe hibernation.... In fact, we insist!

Get your snowtyres on crocs....there's fun to be had, there is life after BB (but it is quieter)

Yeah, many members never know about the other parts of the forum including serious debates, music, film, chat and games and sports sections. :)

*wonders if there isn't a way of promoting that whilst 'newer' members are still here???* just a thought?*

LivT
10-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Well, since I'm a celebs kicking off on Sunday, I may have to switch you motley crew back on and join in with the Jungle bashing......could get quite interesting with old Freddie Starrs infamous candidness....

Incensed
10-11-2011, 08:50 PM
I was just saying to my friend this morning that I don't know what I'm going to do when BB is over. :bawling:

However I'm going to enjoy tonight, and tomorrow I'll have a glass of wine (or maybe two). Maybe that's my only friend in the future instead of the interesting discussions on this forum (ie. until the next time). The best thing about this forum is that we are all so different but I think there are short moments when we might agree and therefore connect.

Thank you all and special thanks to mods. :dance:

Lightweight :hugesmile:

crocs
10-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Get your snowtyres on crocs....there's fun to be had, there is life after BB (but it is quieter)

Broom, broom! I can't wait! It's going to be my first without a hibernation. :spin:

*wonders if there isn't a way of promoting that whilst 'newer' members are still here???* just a thought?*

I think you should promote it. Like I said, I didn't even think about it.

:blush: Only keeping up appearances since I really don't know you that well. :)

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 09:29 PM

Sounds positively teetotal to me Incensed. We need to initiate crocs:evilgrin:

Broom, broom! I can't wait! It's going to be my first without a hibernation. :spin:

Vroom Vroom. :D

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc2O4uzWyCdEprinyei7szEb4g6VQF2 OxZbF7sDEmqOVCO2gBm

I think you should promote it. Like I said, I didn't even think about it.

UKTurtle already sorted it out :thumbs2:

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190875

If the mods sticky it: hopefully it will help :)

sooty
10-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Well said Pyramid!
http://cdn7.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP208/k2081483.jpg

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Well said Pyramid!
http://cdn7.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP208/k2081483.jpg

Promises to get back to your piccies thread. Hangs head in shame

ozzyshaggah
11-11-2011, 12:30 AM

ditto

and may the best woman win

go alex:xyxwave:

GypsyGoth
11-11-2011, 12:33 AM
A huge thanks to the mods and admin

:worship:

Mystic Mock
11-11-2011, 12:48 AM
This is a good thread and despite some of the disagreements on here that ive had thats pissed me off, I also think its made TIBB this year.

dyfed
11-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the memories,it has been a pleasure spending sometime with you all,until the next time,...Aaron to win xxx

Bluerang1
11-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Hated it and the one-sided. Now I can have my life back.

psychtracker
11-11-2011, 02:44 AM
A nice end of season Kumbaya thread, congrats to everyone for taking the time to contribute, whether you've made one post or a thousand..hope to see ya's all again next year. :thumbs:

vesavius
11-11-2011, 03:33 AM

:joker::joker:

Colbert-Bump
11-11-2011, 04:54 AM
On the behalf of Aaron let's take a moment & enjoy this tune.

l_mAvGt948A

Pyramid*
11-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the memories,it has been a pleasure spending sometime with you all,until the next time,...Aaron to win xxx

A nice end of season Kumbaya thread, congrats to everyone for taking the time to contribute, whether you've made one post or a thousand..hope to see ya's all again next year. :thumbs:

Whoa....hoi you pair. Where d'ya think yer going.....

the Exit is this way......

*uses arms to direct absconding members to the correct door*

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4742535&postcount=1

Pyramid*
11-11-2011, 07:35 PM
For Aaron......especially....

OuJl1T-trLw

crocs
11-11-2011, 07:48 PM
It looks like the regular site where I usually watch BB is out (or for selected crowd tonight), so I'm going to miss the whole finale. That sucks big time! :bawling: But you all, enjoy tonight!