PDA

View Full Version : Josie Gibson - how do you rank her against the final 5 this year?

alex_front2
10-11-2011, 03:45 PM
BB11 winner Josie - for reasons I will never understand - was extremely popular and accrued 76% of the final vote (even though her toughest opposition was evicted before the final imho*).

Anyway, how do you rate this finalists as potential winners against her?

* At least no weak newbies made the final this year (JJ2 and Andrew last year)

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 03:46 PM
I actually prefer ALL of this years finalists to Josie.

Locke.
10-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Josie is one of the worst housemates ever, nevermind just the worst winner.

Even Tom offered more than her as a housemate

MTVN
10-11-2011, 03:47 PM
I dunno tbh, I didn't really have a particularly strong opinion on her, she was overrated and dull but not really unlikeable

Roy Mars III
Worst winner ever, and one of the worst housemates of all time.

alex_front2

Ha ha!

I can't decide who I find more loathsome Jay or Josie. It's a toughie but I'll plump for Jay. At least Josie pooed in the toilette.

BigBrotherfan4ever

Me too Vicky appart from Jay, can't stand the guy.

Pyramid*
10-11-2011, 03:48 PM
The BB Freezer that got shat in, deserved to win more than Josie did.

Colbert-Bump
Josie played the 'I'm Big & Dizzy' card last year, always a good tactic that one. Trying to pull Dave on the 'Gay Religion' stuff was a dirty move.

HBB1508
Can't stand Josie and not a worth winner in my opinion - the final 5 this year easily out rank her.

lime
10-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Think Josie would have come 4th/5th if she was in this years final.

alex_front2
10-11-2011, 03:52 PM
She wouldn't have been as popular as Alex. Which is why I find her support of Alex a bit weird as Alex will probably replace her as the 'Go to' non-threatening BB bubby blond.

MeMyselfAndI
10-11-2011, 03:52 PM
She is better than them all but Aaron

alex_front2
10-11-2011, 03:53 PM
I am shocked - i thought i was the only person in the planet who couldn't stand her!!

Samuel.
10-11-2011, 03:54 PM
She was better than Louise, but that's not saying much.

Kazanne
10-11-2011, 03:54 PM
i actually prefer all of this years finalists to josie.

this^

Kazelle
10-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Anyone but Josie. I couldn't stand her and still can't along with anyone I've ever spoken to. How she won is beyond me.

Alf
10-11-2011, 03:56 PM
here's a better match up, battle of the dark lords
aaron vs marcus bb10

Vicky.
10-11-2011, 03:58 PM

:joker::joker:

alex_front2
10-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Anyone but Josie. I couldn't stand her and still can't along with anyone I've ever spoken to. How she won is beyond me.

She had no opposition in the final (like Sophie Read BB10) - no Ben, no Corin, even 'crab eyes' would have been better - all evicted a few nights before in the quadruple pre-final eviction. She was always going to beat the newbies Andrew and Jo-John, Mario peaked on day 5 with the mole task and creepy Dave annoyed many with his religious 'I'm drunk on the Lord' spiel.

But this year, I reckon she definitely would have been up for eviction and been evicted when Aden went.

Angus
10-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Apart from Anthony and Brian Bellend, Josie is the worst BB winner ever, as fake as a three pound note, and a nasty piece of work under all that blubber.

Doogle
10-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Aaron > Alex > Josie > Tom > Jay > Louise

alex_front2
10-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Apart from Anthony and Brian, Josie is the worst BB winner ever, as fake as a three pound note, and a nasty piece of work under all that blubber.

Which Brian (I think both were poor - Dowling had no opposition and Belo is just a professional numpty)

I reckon she would have clashed with Anton had she had entered this year. Sigh, would have loved to have seen that.

Omah
I'm in the "Josie was worst ever" camp - she doesn't deserve consideration in any list of BB HMs ..... :yuk:

Marmalite
Ugh! Josie

I tend not to rate her....ever!

Maia
10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
She was terrible. She only won because of the poor final we had and people saw her as the best of a bad bunch (even though Dave was far more superior than her)

Maia
10-11-2011, 04:09 PM
If she was in this final:

Aaron > Alex > Tom > Louise > Josie > Jay

MeMyselfAndI
10-11-2011, 04:11 PM
If she was in this final it would be
I think it would be (Josie/Alexs vote is cancelled out as they have some similar traits)
Aaron>Josie>Alex>Jay>Tom>Louise

What I would want
Aaron>Josie>Alex>Tom>Louise>Jay

Marmalite
10-11-2011, 04:11 PM

Lol - I think Jay should give £500 as a generous gift to the freezer as worthy cotestant as it to put up with a lot of sh!t (and I mean literally)

MaratSafinForever
10-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Josie was a revolting, annoying, fat, lazy slob.

alex_front2
10-11-2011, 04:13 PM
But do you think anyone this year will have Josie's post-BB media success?

She had a mag deal with OK! mag, column in another showbiz mag, got £3K to open a night club in Bath, modelling for plus size line, OK! TV presenting slot, guest appearances etc.
She's easily been one of the most successful BB house-mates since Jade

Black Dagger
10-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Josie was my least favourite house-mate ever.

A disgusting, fat, useless, revolting mess.

I even rate Louise over her.

Jack_
10-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Josie offered more than Tom has for sure, probably Louise as well. I find Alex funnier but again she's had zero storylines and so Josie offered more.

Jay and Aaron are the only ones who are far superior in terms of housemate credibility than her.

Marmalite
10-11-2011, 04:16 PM
But do you think anyone this year will have Josie's post-BB media success?

She had a mag deal with OK! mag, column in another showbiz mag, got £3K to open a night club in Bath, modelling for plus size line, OK! TV presenting slot, guest appearances etc.
She's easily been one of the most successful BB house-mates since Jade

God help us if we get a Jayloo reality show.

Ofcom will be worked off their feet!

InOne
10-11-2011, 04:26 PM
She was the worst HM of all time. Jealous bitter manhating mess, worst winner ever.

Kazelle
10-11-2011, 04:30 PM
She had no opposition in the final (like Sophie Read BB10) - no Ben, no Corin, even 'crab eyes' would have been better - all evicted a few nights before in the quadruple pre-final eviction. She was always going to beat the newbies Andrew and Jo-John, Mario peaked on day 5 with the mole task and creepy Dave annoyed many with his religious 'I'm drunk on the Lord' spiel.

But this year, I reckon she definitely would have been up for eviction and been evicted when Aden went.

True and yes she'd have been long gone.
I thought before she lost her weight that she was pretty "the only thing she had going for her" but since she's lost it 'ugh" it's as though the real her is showing through and it certainly aint pretty.

Cherie
10-11-2011, 04:59 PM
I cant even recall who was in the final with her as I gave up well before final night.... good thing about this year is even though Alex is favourite it is by no means a foregone conclusion with all 5 in with a shot...well maybe not Tom....:devil:

Damaris
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Aaron > Tom > Alex > Josie > Jay > Louise

fruit_cake
10-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Aaron
Jay
Tom
Alex
Josie
Louise

WCR1942
10-11-2011, 05:33 PM
It is interesting and unusual for two people in the public eye to both have west country accents ie Josie (Bath) and Aaron (Weston - super - Mare).
I like them both and hope Aaron makes it a double on Friday.

karezza
10-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Josie got lucky. It should have been a vote to stay in last year's semi-final.

the truth
10-11-2011, 05:45 PM
her and alex seemed to be cloned from the same blonde farm

showtime77
10-11-2011, 05:48 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but I even like Louise more! I stopped watching last season because I was so bored with the house mates.

armand.kay
10-11-2011, 06:17 PM
why must we be constantly reminded of miss piggy.

Samuel.
10-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Aaron
Jay
Tom
Alex
Josie
Louise

This.

crocs
10-11-2011, 07:14 PM
I had really high hopes for Josie last year. She was my favorite when she was chosen into the house but it all went downhill from thereon. I think she would have been a lot better if John James hadn't been in the house. I like this year's finalists more than Josie but then again, I almost always forget about the previous year when the new series starts.

Jordan.
10-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Everyone else > Josie > Aaron

alex_front2
11-11-2011, 01:46 PM
It is interesting and unusual for two people in the public eye to both have west country accents ie Josie (Bath) and Aaron (Weston - super - Mare).
I like them both and hope Aaron makes it a double on Friday.

I think that's one of the reason why Josie doesn't want Aaron (who lives near to Bristol) to win. One of Josie's USPs is that she's got the accent. She even said in her VT that there's never been anyone with a Bristol accent (Bea from the previous year was middle class sounding). If Aaron wins then her 'uniqueness' is gone. Mind you if Alex wins Josie is no longer the 'ditzy blond BB winner'.

Blink_Me
11-11-2011, 01:48 PM
If you put Josie in this year's Big Brother, she wouldn't even beat Jay. Last year was awful.

psychtracker
11-11-2011, 02:27 PM

aww...i miss Dave and him bein drunk on the Lord! :bawling:

alex_front2
11-11-2011, 02:32 PM
aww...i miss Dave and him bein drunk on the Lord! :bawling:

As much as I disliked Dave (especially his views on gays, healing and women), I did love that 'I have all this fire in my belly, so drunk on your love right now' nonsense he talked. He's the sort of diversity in HM that the show does need. He's not English, he's 30+, married, got a standpoint ie religion. Didn't want him to win, but then again I didn;t want any of the finalists to win last year! :joker:

This year is the first year since BB9 and Rex that I can root for a winner.

Lex
11-11-2011, 02:42 PM
I actually think that she'd do well!...and probably win! :thumbs:

I was never her biggest fan, but I could appreciate the skill that she showed throughout last years BB!

The only person that I really liked in that series was King Ben of course!! :worship:

But his natural affability was no match for the sheer guile of Josey's gameplan!....And I have'nt seen much in the line of competition for Josey's brand of audience-manipulation this year! :nono:

alex_front2
11-11-2011, 02:43 PM
I actually think that she'd do well!...and probably win! :thumbs:

I was never her biggest fan, but I could appreciate the skill that she showed throughout last years BB!

The only person that I really liked in that series was King Ben of course!! :worship:

But his natural affability was no match for the sheer guile of Josey's gameplan!....And I have'nt seen much in the line of competition for Josey's brand of audience-manipulation this year! :nono:

True, but I can't see Anton likeing Josie and she's really similar to Alex (but with a nasty streak)

psychtracker
11-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Agreed it was an absolute shocker final 5, last year. Andrew i'd completely forgot of, had to re-jog my memory on him, Jo-John ?? was that even his name..JJ2? :conf: Josie, i hated. Mario did nothing, and Dave was my fave.

lucyann
11-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Can't stand Josie and not a worth winner in my opinion - the final 5 this year easily out rank her.

I agree with you there. How Josie won still baffles me. I thought she was awful and one of the worst winners so far on bb.

agfish
11-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Cant undersand how she won juding by the hate on these forums, gives me another reason to believe Aaron will not win tonight and i will be sick.

halfacrown
11-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Couldn't watch it last year, only a couple of hours the whole series, mainly because Josie was so awful. I think she'd have made it to the last five this series. She is one of the worst ever houstmeates:

Worst Housemates Ever

1.Jay
2.Luke/Bex
3. Josie

Best Housemates Ever

1.Aaron
2.Freddie
3.Rex Clayton Diego Newmark

P.S. Anna Nolan from series one was fantastic, I nearly forgot her because the programme has changed so much since then and all for the worse.

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Couldnt bear the bird !!!!!!!! :devil::devil:

StraightEdge695
11-11-2011, 04:19 PM
she was better than louise and tom but thats not saying much =P all of them sucked last year...

snookered
11-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Rank.

Bollo
11-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Pepper was more entertaining than Josie, Jay, Louise and Alex