PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Injustices Aaron has Faced

pegson123
11-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Think Of everything thats been done to him. I will name a few.

Kissgate - He was treated terribly over kissing a girl. Kissing a girl.

Pegface - Aaron won the task and never received his final Prize.

Jem - She was sent in to throw a spanner in the works. She hated Aaron from the start and even more as time progressed calling him a manipulator because during the Free to discuss Noms week he was able to convince people to change their vote so It wouldn't be just him and Faye up. Everyone else is not a manipulator for trying to convince people but Aaron is.

Crypt - jay and Anton were saved by big Brother and watched a live stream. They decided to tell lies based on half truths. Causing huge Problems between Aaron, Faye and Dumb Jem.

Burping Task - Setting a task to humiliate Aaron, having people do dirty burps in his ear.

Knee meds - Big Brother refused to get Aarons knee medication while on the snow Save task. Forcing Aaron's hand to walk.

family Noms - To Save jay and to ****ed Aaron, Family noms occurred. Putting Aaron up for Noms.

Cancelled Noms- Jem walked. Instead of cancelling the noms, big brother decided to put everyone up.leaving Aaron and his fans in the lurch because it took days to get back refunds on votes already placed on the previous cancelled eviction.

Bad editing - There are so many instances of this, I won't even bother naming any. It ranged from leaving things out entirely or portraying as laying on a couch as sulking.

Halloween noms - Big Brother manipulated the noms. making housemates do them more than 4 times. Lou nominated Faye when she could of nominated Tom to put everyone up bar Alex. Everyone made out it was Aaron's fault and channel 5 left out the footage of Louise admitting she knew what she was doing.

Present Gate - Big Brother helped conspire with jay and lou, leaving Aaron out of the gift which initially Aaron jay and lou had declined.

Aaron's Speech - Was the best speech by far straight from the heart but it was edited basically out and only can be found online. http://youtu.be/-kLqQQhgTw0

Aarons Fake Friend - The friend that called in was a westend football player from a team Aaron managed after having to stop playing after a knee injury.. Aaron dropped the player named R. wearing. Wearing had a grudge over being dropped which could be seen all over his Facebook page that had Aaron hate all over.

Bit on the side - Aaron has been treated like horse **** all series, constantly belittling and degrading him. Calling him manipulator and never once providing actual evidence..

Faye - Nominated 3 times, yet this is keenly forgotten by people as if remembered its 100 percent proof that if their was every manipulation going on it was more from her than him.

Housemates - All were encouraged to slag him off on interview even so called best friend like Harry.

Aaron fans - turned away from the eviction showed. or moved off camera. Producers telling crowd to cheer everyone but Aaron.

Aaron the woman Abuser - Aaron was called a wife abuser by a Z grade celebrity who does not watch the show, giving the impression that he would beat his wife with a wooden part of an axe. Later on twitter she retracted it to her 50 thousand fans saying it was just banter but for the 500 hundred thousand who watch bit of the side it was never fully retracted.

OMG here we go everyone,
IT'S FINAL DAY!!!!Facebook is the best way to vote #aarontowin 7p per vote ,Team AARON needs u more than ever #BBUK
To vote for Aaron, call 09016 16 17 01 or vote on Facebook.

MTVN
11-11-2011, 11:05 AM
You started to scrape the barrel with the last 3 there but I'm glad that all the other stuff happened, it's made for great viewing

Jordan.
11-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Can Aaron fans not moan for even the last day :idc:

Jords
11-11-2011, 11:10 AM
oh my gawwwwwd so much injust!!1!11!!!!

Im starting to think his fans just feel sorry for him and been chucking him their sympathy all series.

Me on the other hand feel sorry for the other HMs.

pegson123
11-11-2011, 11:11 AM
im sure you wouldnt want to be called a womanbeater

MTVN
11-11-2011, 11:12 AM
im sure you wouldnt want to be called a womanbeater

Jay got called a psychopath but nobody kicked up a huge fuss about that :idc:

pegson123
11-11-2011, 11:14 AM
i would rather be called that than a woman abuser. as calling some a psychopath is somewhat common place. still not appropriate for tv but.

thesheriff443
11-11-2011, 11:19 AM
aaron would not have got half as mush bad press in and putside the house if he just grew some balls! instead of running off to his bed!

halfacrown
11-11-2011, 11:21 AM
It's amazing just how badly they've treated Aaron this year. Like so many shows where the public vote, the producers have not been able to keep from trying to manipulate the results. Notwithstanding, he's still in there and still in with a chance!

Gillian-73
11-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Can Aaron fans not moan for even the last day :idc:

fans? just the one that started this thread i think! i'm an aaron fan and i'm sick to the back teeth of hearing aaron fans this aaron fans that! please don't tar us all with the same brush anymore than i would alex jay or louise fans.

Novo
11-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Love how these threads get the fans of other housemates crying, the first 3 replies :joker:

pegson123
11-11-2011, 11:25 AM
writing these things down were just as much for me to vent as it was to show how badly ****ed Aaron has been

MTVN
11-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Love how these threads get the fans of other housemates crying, the first 3 replies :joker:

I wasn't crying, I said it made for great viewing :nono:

BJ
11-11-2011, 11:41 AM

Jem - She was sent in to throw a spanner in the works. She hated Aaron from the start and even more as time progressed calling him a manipulator because during the Free to discuss Noms week he was able to convince people to change their vote so It wouldn't be just him and Faye up. Everyone else is not a manipulator for trying to convince people but Aaron is.

Crypt - jay and Anton were saved by big Brother and watched a live stream. They decided to tell lies based on half truths. Causing huge Problems between Aaron, Faye and Dumb Jem.

Burping Task - Setting a task to humiliate Aaron, having people do dirty burps in his ear.

Knee meds - Big Brother refused to get Aarons knee medication while on the snow Save task. Forcing Aaron's hand to walk.

family Noms - To Save jay and to ****ed Aaron, Family noms occurred. Putting Aaron up for Noms.

Cancelled Noms- Jem walked. Instead of cancelling the noms, big brother decided to put everyone up.leaving Aaron and his fans in the lurch because it took days to get back refunds on votes already placed on the previous cancelled eviction.

Bad editing - There are so many instances of this, I won't even bother naming any. It ranged from leaving things out entirely or portraying as laying on a couch as sulking.

Halloween noms - Big Brother manipulated the noms. making housemates do them more than 4 times. Lou nominated Faye when she could of nominated Tom to put everyone up bar Alex. Everyone made out it was Aaron's fault and channel 5 left out the footage of Louise admitting she knew what she was doing.

Present Gate - Big Brother helped conspire with jay and lou, leaving Aaron out of the gift which initially Aaron jay and lou had declined.

Aaron's Speech - Was the best speech by far straight from the heart but it was edited basically out and only can be found online. http://youtu.be/-kLqQQhgTw0

Aarons Fake Friend - The friend that called in was a westend football player from a team Aaron managed after having to stop playing after a knee injury.. Aaron dropped the player named R. wearing. Wearing had a grudge over being dropped which could be seen all over his Facebook page that had Aaron hate all over.

Bit on the side - Aaron has been treated like horse **** all series, constantly belittling and degrading him. Calling him manipulator and never once providing actual evidence..

Faye - Nominated 3 times, yet this is keenly forgotten by people as if remembered its 100 percent proof that if their was every manipulation going on it was more from her than him.

Housemates - All were encouraged to slag him off on interview even so called best friend like Harry.

Aaron fans - turned away from the eviction showed. or moved off camera. Producers telling crowd to cheer everyone but Aaron.

Aaron the woman Abuser - Aaron was called a wife abuser by a Z grade celebrity who does not watch the show, giving the impression that he would beat his wife with a wooden part of an axe. Later on twitter she retracted it to her 50 thousand fans saying it was just banter but for the 500 hundred thousand who watch bit of the side it was never fully retracted.

OMG here we go everyone,
IT'S FINAL DAY!!!!Facebook is the best way to vote #aarontowin 7p per vote ,Team AARON needs u more than ever #BBUK

Thanks for bringing it all to our attention in one place.

I hadn't heard about R Wearing and the football team

I certainly don't think you were scraping the barrel when mentioning the last 3 pointts as I also didn't know that Alex McLean had retracted her comment to her fans. I'm not a fan of hers but I was one of the complainers to Ofcom about her disgraceful remark.

MTVN
11-11-2011, 11:43 AM
The bit about the football team is bollocks, Aaron's the manager of the football team and someone said "is that revenge for him dropping you" as what was obviously just banter. You could see on the guys Facebook page he was also telling everyone to vote for Aaron :rolleyes:

Niamh.
11-11-2011, 11:44 AM
The bit about the football team is bollocks, Aaron's the manager of the football team and someone said "is that revenge for him dropping you" as what was obviously just banter. You could see on the guys Facebook page he was also telling everyone to vote for Aaron :rolleyes:

Aaron also said he was his friend to the other HMs, I think it was just a bad attempt at being funny tbh

pegson123
11-11-2011, 11:44 AM
mice try mtvn coming from a jay fan. like we believe u

MTVN
11-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Aaron also said he was his friend to the other HMs, I think it was just a bad attempt at being funny tbh

Yeah I think so too, I think he just misjudged how badly it would go down :laugh:

MTVN
11-11-2011, 11:47 AM
mice try mtvn coming from a jay fan. like we believe u

Nice try coming from an Aaron fan etc.

It has nothing to do with me being a Jay fan, it was just pretty clear that this guy held no serious grudge against Aaron and that they were mates

Visage
11-11-2011, 11:54 AM
fans? just the one that started this thread i think! i'm an aaron fan and i'm sick to the back teeth of hearing aaron fans this aaron fans that! please don't tar us all with the same brush anymore than i would alex jay or louise fans.

Yes!

It's so predictable now and it doesn't need to be, all one has to do is stick the word 'some' before the words Aaron fans.

Jords
11-11-2011, 11:57 AM

Crying me eyes out... with laughter.

Angus
11-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Jay got called a psychopath but nobody kicked up a huge fuss about that :idc:

Well you can't argue with the truth:idc:

Samuel.
11-11-2011, 12:22 PM

Spot on.

TommyTaT
11-11-2011, 12:38 PM

OMG here we go everyone,

kissgate, LOL according to mazy it was stinky fingergate, before going onto faye the very next night....LOL great example to his 8 year old son and crippled ex wife?

gem could see his fake ways...

jay and anton caught him out lying and manipulating the game, no suprise there then.

agree with the burps, that was disgusting. (agree with your comments on burps, not agreeing with doing them btw)

seems most of the famillies have seen aaron for what he really is.....so he has brought it all on himself.

ahh yes when the argument fails go to that old red herring, bad editing, that always makes me laugh when that old chestnut is trotted out.

they dont need any encoraging to slag him off, the man is a compulsive liar and manipulator. so when he gets slaggeg off hes only brought it on himself again.

there was no way aaron was ever going to buy a present at those prices, the way aaron tried to wriggle out and invent some blame on jay and lou only highlights how twisted and bitter he really is, time for another 5 day big lipped sulk from the self proclaimed 'choosen one' is he jewish because that religion belives its the chosen one according to the torah dosant it?

too much waffle in the speech, brought that on himself, too much studying plotting/scheming again to be taken seriously .

plenty of evidence facts provided in aaron manipulaing lying, his followeres just ignore it though,

do you have one shred of evidence that crowd control have told everyone to chant for anyone except 'the chosen one' or is it just another conspiracy theory/chinese whisper?

alex_front2
11-11-2011, 01:23 PM
The injustices are always brushed aside on BBOTs and spun as 'let's take Aaron down a peg or three'. Even Jamie East is beginning to look embarrassed by it all.

psychtracker
11-11-2011, 01:30 PM
LOL..at thread title Injustices Aaron has Faced ..you'd think he'd been in a Prisoner of War camp for 3 years or something!

flamingGalah!
11-11-2011, 01:37 PM
kissgate, LOL according to mazy it was stinky fingergate, before going onto faye the very next night....LOL great example to his 8 year old son and crippled ex wife?

gem could see his fake ways...

jay and anton caught him out lying and manipulating the game, no suprise there then.

agree with the burps, that was disgusting. (agree with your comments on burps, not agreeing with doing them btw)

seems most of the famillies have seen aaron for what he really is.....so he has brought it all on himself.

ahh yes when the argument fails go to that old red herring, bad editing, that always makes me laugh when that old chestnut is trotted out.

they dont need any encoraging to slag him off, the man is a compulsive liar and manipulator. so when he gets slaggeg off hes only brought it on himself again.

there was no way aaron was ever going to buy a present at those prices, the way aaron tried to wriggle out and invent some blame on jay and lou only highlights how twisted and bitter he really is, time for another 5 day big lipped sulk from the self proclaimed 'choosen one' is he jewish because that religion belives its the chosen one according to the torah dosant it?
too much waffle in the speech, brought that on himself, too much studying plotting/scheming again to be taken seriously .

plenty of evidence facts provided in aaron manipulaing lying, his followeres just ignore it though,

do you have one shred of evidence that crowd control have told everyone to chant for anyone except 'the chosen one' or is it just another conspiracy theory/chinese whisper?

Erm Maisy said no such thing! It was Anton that went round lying that Aaron had fingered her! :nono: Kissing is not a crime & I'm pretty sure from the footage that he never forced himself upon Maisy or Faye, they were very more than willing partners! And I find you remark about Aaron's ex wife very offensive :nono: And quite why him kissing anyone has anything to do with her anyway... or his son for that matter...

The next bolded it is also offensive to Jewish people :nono:
And the whole point of him being pi**ed off about Jay & Louise wasn't cause they got presents, it was because they ALL agreed not to, then Jay & Louise sneaked back into the diary room & bought the presents BEHIND Aaron's back... I'm pretty sure if BB had kept on lowering the presents value (as I'm sure they would have done) then Aaron would have been only too happy to contriute some money, for a REASONABLY priced gift...

Tribal Spaceman
11-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Don't forget all the crap he's had from Tom!

Ever since he knocked him back early on Aaron has had to suffer nasty comments from the vile little mophead on a daily basis. And whenever someone else has had issues with Aaron Tom has come along and made it worse by lying or exaggerating.

"I'm not being funnay or anyfing, but I wouldn't stand for that if I was you. In fact I'd grab a shotgun and shoot him in the balls..."

(I'm paraphrasing here.)

TommyTaT
11-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Erm Maisy said no such thing! It was Anton that went round lying that Aaron had fingered her! :nono: Kissing is not a crime & I'm pretty sure from the footage that he never forced himself upon Maisy or Faye, they were very more than willing partners! And I find you remark about Aaron's ex wife very offensive :nono: And quite why him kissing anyone has anything to do with her anyway... or his son for that matter...

And the whole point of him being pi**ed off about Jay & Louise wasn't cause they got presents, it was because they ALL agreed not to, then Jay & Louise sneaked back into the diary room & bought the presents BEHIND Aaron's back... I'm pretty sure if BB had kept on lowering the presents value (as I'm sure they would have done) then Aaron would have been only too happy to contriute some money, for a REASONABLY priced gift...

who has said kissing is a crime? no he didant force himself onto them they were willing, so whats your point?

perhaps you have been watching a diffrent show to the rest of the country? but didant aaron say his exwife was crippled and in a wheelchair? or is he lying about that also? he went into a strop again about her being in a wheelchair didant he? and with jay again, so no suprise there.

perhaps you need to have a word to get that passage taken out of the torah if its offensive to jewish people? i hear jewish people repeatedly saying they are the 'chosen ones' which is why i only ask if aaron is jewish? have i hit a nerve there?

didant the self proclaimed 'chosen one' why would he refer to himself as that btw? didant he say he wasant buying them nothing? only the truly twited could twist that onto jay and louise, classic....

ash2012
11-11-2011, 02:06 PM
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING FINALS IN BIG BROTHER HISTORY, we dont know the ammount support alex really has from the public, she favourite to win, doesnt mean she gonna win for all we know she might come third, My fav the true legend Aaron has a chance to win this tonight, my gut instincts are telling me he is up there in the votes and he prob no 1 right now, only time will tell but come on aaron,

TommyTaT
11-11-2011, 02:08 PM

i hope the description below helps clear up your obvious confusion, its taken from wikipedia, just google it.

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews are the Chosen People, chosen to be in a covenant with God. This idea is first found in the Torah (five books of Moses in the Bible) and is elaborated on in later books of the Hebrew Bible. Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature.

The three largest Jewish denominations—Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism and Reform Judaism—maintain the belief that the Jews have been chosen by God for a purpose.

so is aaron jewish?

halfacrown
11-11-2011, 02:17 PM
i hope the description below helps clear up your obvious confusion, its taken from wikipedia, just google it.

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews are the Chosen People, chosen to be in a covenant with God. This idea is first found in the Torah (five books of Moses in the Bible) and is elaborated on in later books of the Hebrew Bible. Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature.

The three largest Jewish denominations—Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism and Reform Judaism—maintain the belief that the Jews have been chosen by God for a purpose.

so is aaron jewish?

And in Christianity and Islam the only people chosen to go heaven are those that follow the teachings of the Bible or Koran, so not much different from Judaism really.

All of which has NOTHING to do with Aaron!

flamingGalah!
11-11-2011, 02:17 PM
who has said kissing is a crime? no he didant force himself onto them they were willing, so whats your point?

perhaps you have been watching a diffrent show to the rest of the country? but didant aaron say his exwife was crippled and in a wheelchair? or is he lying about that also? he went into a strop again about her being in a wheelchair didant he? and with jay again, so no suprise there.

perhaps you need to have a word to get that passage taken out of the torah if its offensive to jewish people? i hear jewish people repeatedly saying they are the 'chosen ones' which is why i only ask if aaron is jewish? have i hit a nerve there?

didant the self proclaimed 'chosen one' why would he refer to himself as that btw? didant he say he wasant buying them nothing? only the truly twited could twist that onto jay and louise, classic....

So what exactly is so wrong with him kissing them then? As you mentioned it, so what is your point...

You have obviously been watching a different show... Aaron said his wife was in a wheelchair for a year. He never said she was a 'cripple', which is what I find offensive, that term...

I assumed you were insinuating that Aaron was Jewish as you made out he was tight for not buying Tom & Alex a present. If you didn't mean that then fair enough... And he said said he wasn't going to buy them anything THAT expensive. I do genuinely believe if it had gone right down to cheaper items he would have got them something, which is adequate considering he hasn'tknown them long (& Tom has been a ****** to him)...

lucyann
11-11-2011, 02:50 PM
I think Aaron has faced a lot of injustice in that house. He has handled it brilliantly. He is the one that deserves to win if any of them do and i hope he does.

Kazanne
11-11-2011, 03:08 PM
aaron would not have got half as mush bad press in and putside the house if he just grew some balls! instead of running off to his bed!

Actually Aaron got very good press from articles in The Daily Mirror and another press report,both linked on here,both nothing to do with BB,but they reported on HIM still,saying how much he has carried the show,perhaps you should read them!!!so it seems it IS BB that IS biased

TommyTaT
11-11-2011, 08:15 PM
So what exactly is so wrong with him kissing them then? As you mentioned it, so what is your point...

You have obviously been watching a different show... Aaron said his wife was in a wheelchair for a year. He never said she was a 'cripple', which is what I find offensive, that term...

I assumed you were insinuating that Aaron was Jewish as you made out he was tight for not buying Tom & Alex a present. If you didn't mean that then fair enough... And he said said he wasn't going to buy them anything THAT expensive. I do genuinely believe if it had gone right down to cheaper items he would have got them something, which is adequate considering he hasn'tknown them long (& Tom has been a ****** to him)...

nothing wrong in kissing them all at all, its the stinky finger episode with mazy then the next night trying to do the same SF with faye, if you find that okay behaviour with your 8 year old son watching your every move, well thats up to you.

you find the word cripple offensive? OMG you need to get out a bit more luv.

its the way he keeps saying he is the chosen one, thats what all my jewish friends keep saying about themselves, they are the chosen ones, google chosen ones and the torah you'll find it all there. So is he jewish or not?

whether the chosen one would buy a present or not is only a conspiracy theory now and means nothing, but if you like to keep them conspiracies going, nothing wrong with it, we all like a good conspiracy theory here.

Marmalite
11-11-2011, 08:42 PM

No we are all watching the same show just some people .....ahem you.... are clearly skewing things to fit your agenda.

Yes Aaron did talk about his wife but he actually said she was in a wheelchair for a year after having their son. He did not elaborate on what happened or go any further. Perhaps she was in an accident. Perhaps there was complications in the birth you or I don't know and unless Aaron or his ex wife wants to tell us that is her and his private business!

Bringing it up as you have is an extremely low blow and pretty disgusting if you ask me. He was upset about a joke that Jay said that ripped off people in wheelchairs. He didn't sulk he actually went into the diary room and spoke about it and then after that he told Louise about why it upset him so much in the bathroom - hence our knowledge of his ex wife!