PDA

View Full Version : Wouldent you think they would tellthe b***dy morons to stop booing on finals night

icecakes
11-11-2011, 08:39 PM
its disgraceful, they have the same banners they had yesterday for Jay and Alex

proves bb give them out, bias or what,

Patricia4
11-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Your right its awful you would think all of them would get cheered.

Jase.
11-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Um, people have the right to boo or cheer whoever they want. It'd be pretty boring if people were told "sorry, you can't be vocal about your love/hate for other housemates, just because it's the final"

Aaron's actions over the past week have caused this. Tough sh*t.

Jase.
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Um, people have the right to boo or cheer whoever they want. It'd be pretty boring if people were told "sorry, you can't be vocal about your love/hate for other housemates, just because it's the final"

icecakes
11-11-2011, 09:35 PM
They are MORONS!!!!!!!! Aaron has made the show, good on him for winning:hugesmile:

CaPPa
11-11-2011, 09:50 PM

I don't care if the idiots boo when a HM comes out but I hate it when they boo or chant things during the interviews. It just spoils it for people watching.

I wouldn't boo anyone who was in the final myself, as it would seem disrespectful to all the people who had voted for them. Even if I really didn't like a HM I wouldn't boo at the finals, as I wouldn't want to spoil it for their fans. Of course the boo crowd don't care about other people though as they are just nasty selfish people.

Vanessa
11-11-2011, 09:57 PM
I don't care if the idiots boo when a HM comes out but I hate it when they boo or chant things during the interviews. It just spoils it for people watching.

I wouldn't boo anyone who was in the final myself, as it would seem disrespectful to all the people who had voted for them. Even if I really didn't like a HM I wouldn't boo at the finals, as I wouldn't want to spoil it for their fans. Of course the boo crowd don't care about other people though as they are just nasty selfish people.

I'd take it as a compliment to be booed by this horrible chav crowd! :joker::joker::joker::joker:

flamingGalah!
11-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Just shows what thick chavs the audience is mostly made up of :sleep:

goldielox
11-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Applause Store were giving FREE FINALE tickets to everyone who went last night (Toms eviction) so that explains the same banners :)

They used to have a runner who would tell the crowd when to cheer etc (like The X factor) but it seems this year they were not around..

icecakes
11-11-2011, 10:07 PM
They obviously prefer someone who is obsesed with S**t and farting

shows their mentality:crazy:

Vanessa
11-11-2011, 10:12 PM
They obviously prefer someone who is obsesed with S**t and farting

shows their mentality:crazy:

Also Jay threatened to beat up Aaron! :nono:

icecakes
11-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Also Jay threatened to beat up Aaron! :nono: