PDA

View Full Version : Alex I told you all

Locke.
11-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Aaron and Jay fans were more hardcore. Alex never stood a chance.

Two great housemates are in the final 2 :dance:

Maia
11-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Shame. Alex deserved 2nd place more than Jay.

Marmalite
11-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Lesson to Alex fans for next time.

Don't waste your time trying to slag off the worthy winners and posting endless **** about them :nono: but concentrate on promoting and supporting your chosen HM!

:joker::joker::joker:

Marmalite
11-11-2011, 09:03 PM

Don't waste your time trying to slag off the worthy winners and posting endless **** about them :nono: but concentrate on promoting and supporting your chosen HM!

We did and look what's happened!

crocs
11-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Aaron and Jay fans were more hardcore. Alex never stood a chance.

Two great housemates are in the final 2 :dance:

I was getting a bit worried about Jay during the last few days because it's true, that kind of a guy will have hardcore fans. I'm relieved he didn't win but I also find myself liking parts of him. However, some parts of him I cannot even discuss. I was surprised how bad of an interview he gave because I still thought he'd be able to talk.

BigBrotherfan4ever
11-11-2011, 09:51 PM
When Alex was evicted in 3rd place, I really started to panic, I thought Jay was going to win, I felt sick waiting for Brain to announce who had won.

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 10:18 AM

We did and look what's happened!

Alex was nothing more than a 'stop Aaron' protest vote. Her fans didn't really care or like her, they just hated Aaron. On Twitter every message was 'I hate Aaron.....Alex to win'. It was never 'Alex is soo amazing/ funny/ interesting. She must win' Alex fans just hated Aaron. Her support was toothless. I knew she was in danger when OK! TV went overboard last night to promote her. Brian going on about how she was amazing, Tom being wheeled out to reiterate how amazing Alex was. The funny thing is neither could really say WHY Alex deserve to win. Brian even reiterated the 'hilarious spray tan task™'. I knew then that Aaron might actually win. :joker:

Cherie
12-11-2011, 10:20 AM
It was my dream final, Aaron and Jay as the last two in the house...and holding hands....too funny...:hugesmile::dance:

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 08:03 PM
As much as I like Alex, Jay deserved second place.

MTVN
12-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Alex coming third was the best moment of last night

Ramsay
12-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Hilarious stuff seeing her come 3rd I know she would:laugh2:

Kazanne
12-11-2011, 08:07 PM

THIS^:joker:

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 08:11 PM
And the best man won.:cheer2: