PDA

View Full Version : Aaron winning..

Beastie
11-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Just proves that next year we need a bunch of diverse housemates. From ALL ages and backgrounds.

Yes this year has worked a bit with all the teeny boppers. It has been better than the last 2 series but still I want a change and not the same old stereotypes going in every single year!

Please to God.. Big Brother better try harder next year with a DIVERSE bunch of housemates. A range of housemates between the ages of 18-60. Maybe even older if they are fit and healthy.

I couldn't care less what they look like. Jesus. There are plenty of good looking people out there.

So yeah.. I just want to ask.. what kind of housemates do you want for BB13??

Tregard
11-11-2011, 09:50 PM
I want a proper goth, to see how that would work out. Maybe an older goth?

iRyan
11-11-2011, 09:50 PM
I think it's ironic how the oldest housemate of the series won, when C5's aim was to brand to a teeny bopper audience and put all young people in the house. I kinda love it.

I would of course like more bitchy and dramatic people, I want another BB6-esque cast.

Beastie
11-11-2011, 10:00 PM
I want a proper goth, to see how that would work out. Maybe an older goth?

Yes. Or a stereotype that has not been in. A goth!! Emo? Or whatever!!

We always have too many chav like people in. BLOODY DIVERSITY WE NEED.

Sure next year we can have the odd chav, model or whatever. But bloody hell we need people who have actually worked/work in a "normal job". Just your everyday type people.

Jesus.. even Bex and Luke from BB9 were sort of "normal". Bex had a normal Childcare job, Luke was a student but worked in a bakers during the holidays I read. lol. But they were so entertaining and extroverted it made BB9 brilliant along with the rest of the cast.

Sure we need a few freaks along with the normal everyday type people too!

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Yes. Or a stereotype that has not been in. A goth!! Emo? Or whatever!!

We always have too many chav like people in. BLOODY DIVERSITY WE NEED.

Sure next year we can have the odd chav, model or whatever. But bloody hell we need people who have actually worked/work in a "normal job". Just your everyday type people.

Chavs get votes as they are relatable. So Alex was dull but was working class and therefore as long as she kept her nose clean was going to do OK. Harry did well as he had a personality otherwise his poshness would have gone against him

Dokes
12-11-2011, 10:12 AM
It's nothing to do with age. The nicest housemate always wins BB.

Beastie
12-11-2011, 11:24 AM
It's nothing to do with age. The nicest housemate always wins BB.

I wouldn't have said Josie last year was the nicest though.

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 11:36 AM
I wouldn't have said Josie last year was the nicest though.

Nicest HM last year were

Corin and Andrew the student. But Josie pretended to be nice 'Oim just a curvey girl'

Jack_
12-11-2011, 12:19 PM
It'd be lovely if there was a way of identifying who the bores were going to be to ensure they made it nowhere near the house, but sadly we just have to hope that for once maybe there won't be any idiots that champion them for doing piss all, and support the ones that contribute.

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 12:25 PM
I always seem to warm to the older housemates. I want a varied cast. I was a little confused as to whether they would be introducing new housemates half way through that would've been older. Didn't happen obviously and the oldest housemate won, ironically.

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
I always seem to warm to the older housemates. I want a varied cast. I was a little confused as to whether they would be introducing new housemates half way through that would've been older. Didn't happen obviously and the oldest housemate won, ironically.

They brought in younger HM who were pretty to make the girls face drop with jealousy = aparently women are that shallow