PDA

View Full Version : If Aaron got cheered and Jay got booed...

Tom
11-11-2011, 09:50 PM
this place would love it! Just because the crowd has a different opinion to you doesn't mean their opinion is invalid

Black Dagger
11-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Certainly not me...

They got to the final, the mob should shut the **** up and accept it.

LJH23
11-11-2011, 09:51 PM
this place would love it! Just because the crowd has a different opinion to you doesn't mean their opinion is invalid

Waye aye it does man.

Get it?

A great winner! For once

:-)

MaratSafinForever
11-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Well, the crowd are full of the same type of person. And we know what type of person that is, therefore, it does mean it is invalid, to me anyway. That is my opinion. If you don't like it, go lump it.

Jordan.
Apparantly anyone booing Aaron is a chav and from newcastle :joker:

Pyramid*

Of course not, but what it does mean, is that their opinion is in the minority.....and the MAJORITY of people disagree with them.

Long live democracy.

Long Live Lord Aaron

:dance::dance:

LJH23
11-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Well, the crowd are full of the same type of person. And we know what type of person that is, therefore, it does mean it is invalid, to me anyway. That is my opinion. If you don't like it, go lump it.

Congratulations fellow Aaron lover!

I am very drunk but I nearly put my TV through when I heard Aaron had won it..did you?

We did it!!!!

Cherie
No, I think on a final night there should be an equal amount of supporters....I dont want anyone booed on final night.

Cherie
Congratulations fellow Aaron lover!

I am very drunk but I nearly put my TV through when I heard Aaron had won it..did you?

We did it!!!!

We sure did...:joker:

westiebabe
11-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Thank goodness for democracy (and decency) I say!!

MTVN
11-11-2011, 09:55 PM
I think the crowd should show a bit of respect for the winner though. Hell even if it was Louise who won they should cheer IMO and chanting "Alex" during the winners interview just makes them look like sore losers and a bit pathetic

And I was defending the crowd last night when they were booing Aaron as well

Visage
11-11-2011, 09:58 PM
I think the crowd should show a bit of respect for the winner though. Hell even if it was Louise who won they should cheer IMO and chanting "Alex" during the winners interview just makes them look like sore losers and a bit pathetic

It was kinda embarrassing for the show I thought.

Jords
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
People need to remember it was their online campaign that won him it, hats off to them but they seriously should remember people have very different opinions and it wasnt a 'representative' result but I have to be honest at least hes a different type of HM.

FB Poll:

Did the right person win Big Brother 2011?

Yes indeed - 2,346
No, totally not - 6,813

Jords
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
People need to remember it was their online campaign that won him it, hats off to them but they seriously should remember people have very different opinions and it wasnt a 'representative' result but I have to be honest at least hes a different type of HM.

FB Poll:

Yes indeed - 2,346
No, totally not - 6,813

CaPPa
11-11-2011, 10:03 PM

FB Poll:

Yes indeed - 2,346
No, totally not - 6,813

Strange that you'd say it was an online campaign that won it for him and then use an online poll to show that he shouldn't have. The poll could actually suggest that he probably should have won though, as it would be unlikely that all 6813 of the people who voted 'no' would have all been voting for the same person (it could be split between 14 other HMs).

flamingGalah!
11-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Strange that you'd say it was an online campaign that won it for him and then use an online poll to show that he shouldn't have. The poll could actually suggest that he probably should have won though, as it would be unlikely that all 6813 of the people who voted 'no' would have all been voting for the same person (it could be split between 14 other HMs).

Well said :joker:

Vicky.
11-11-2011, 10:18 PM
I dont think anyone should be booed in the final

Vicky.
11-11-2011, 10:18 PM

:joker::joker::joker:

Ramsay
11-11-2011, 10:23 PM

:worship:

Pyramid*
11-11-2011, 10:32 PM

Aye but to be fair to you MTVN: booing when they are still in the house is a different - they're still all in the house so I don't really think that's the same thing - at that stage it's all stil 'panto'.

Booing people who have made it to the final night when they are then leavning the house for good: that I agree with you, is really pathetic - this is a guy who literally had BB wrapped round his little finger: and he did make the series.

Tom
11-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Of course not, but what it does mean, is that their opinion is in the minority.....and the MAJORITY of people disagree with them.

Long live democracy.

Long Live Lord Aaron

:dance::dance:

MAJORITY? How do you work that one out?

Majority is more than 50%. Its probably unlikely that out of the 5 finalists, he was getting more than 50% of the vote.

Jords
11-11-2011, 10:39 PM

It would be split between Jay, Alex and Louise, people will obviously pick who they most want to win out the finale. I know youd like to think it was all 14 to help Aaron's case but you know it and I know it.

It now stands at:

Yes indeed - 2,839
No, totally not - 7,977

If Louise is lucky to have the 977, thats 7000 split between Alex and Jay.

Anyway, dont be ashamed yall campaigning worked, if I liked Aaron and was part of it Id be proud! /honesty

Mystic Mock
11-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I would enjoy it but I would say its a fixed crowd though as Jay does have alot of fans but he is not as popular as Aaron as both the phone votes and the Facebook votes showed so it makes the crowd look stupid.

Jack_
11-11-2011, 10:51 PM
That's not strictly true, if they'd have booed Jay I'd have been pissed off cause he's offered a lot to the series, whereas to be honest, they should be booing housemates like Louise and Tom for being totally dull.

I remember last year when Steve, arguably one of the dullest housemates of all time, was cheered massively I was posting saying he should've been booed. Which is true, dullards deserve the boos and anyone that contributes to the series deserves the cheers, hence why booing Aaron is just stupid.

Spring
11-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Apparantly anyone booing Aaron is a chav and from newcastle :joker:

Not necessary Newcastle the chavs are everywhere ..the forums have their fair share too..but I'm just soo happy Aaron won Yeaaaah:dance::dance::dance: