PDA

View Full Version : jamie east on the result

Kazanne
11-11-2011, 09:51 PM
One in the eye for all the people screaming conspiracy. Fair play to the lad. Played a BLINDER. #bbuk"

He's right, he earned it.

karezza
11-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I think Jamie East & Emma Willis really like Aaron.

MaratSafinForever
11-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Jamie East talking nonsense as usual.

Played a blinder? No, he IS a blinder, he was himself throughout and he did it. Well done Aaron!

MaratSafinForever
11-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Jamie East talking nonsense as usual.

Played a blinder? No, he IS a blinder, he was himself throughout and he did it. Well done Aaron!

rk3388
11-11-2011, 09:55 PM
He did not truly win and i cant say the reason why on this forum..

MTVN
11-11-2011, 09:56 PM
He's right though, it discredits the "BB are making sure he doesn't win" theory, good old Jamie

halfacrown
11-11-2011, 09:56 PM

Bitter, bitter, fail.

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 09:57 PM

You are joking :shocked::shocked::shocked: they have backstabbed the poor lad for last 2 weeks

Jordan.
11-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Played a blinder :joker:

Niamh.
11-11-2011, 09:58 PM

Either spit it out or button it :bored:

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Played a blinder :joker:

And you choice finished where ? :conf:

rk3388
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Bitter, bitter, fail.

mhmm and the only fail is the winner getting booed :joker: :elephant:

The reason he won if i said i could get banned and i prefer not to so thats y im not saying it.

Black Dagger
11-11-2011, 10:00 PM

Spit it out or keep quiet :/

MaratSafinForever

The reason he won if i said i could get banned and i prefer not to so thats y im not saying it.

Hahahaha wooooow, the guy got booed by some chavs, what a tough night he's having.

THE champion. AARON.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Blink_Me
No help from him and his lot from that crappy show.

Jordan.
And you choice finished where ? :conf:

Third and came out to massive cheers and 30K :hugesmile:

Black Dagger

Oh whatever, it might give us a laugh at what crap you have to spout.

halfacrown
11-11-2011, 10:01 PM

Nope.

Try it.

Pyramid*
One in the eye for all the people screaming conspiracy. Fair play to the lad. Played a BLINDER. #bbuk"

I think JE actually has much respect for Aaron.

The fact that he did the £20 bet and coughed up the other night: shows he's not too big to admit when he lost (and was wrong). he went up in my estimation for that alone.

Guess what.

AARON WON !!

:elephant:

karezza
You are joking :shocked::shocked::shocked: they have backstabbed the poor lad for last 2 weeks

Reverse psychology.:wavey:

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 10:02 PM

So a LOSER ??????? and £10,000 NOT £30,000

Pyramid*

Well said.

rk3388
ALL Im SAYING NOW IS HES HATED. HES HATED. THAT IS ALL .

Called Split votes.
\
And the other reason that i wont say cause ill get banned

lucyann

Too right he's earned it :dance: Well done Aaron.:dance:

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 10:03 PM

Called Split votes.
\

Ask him or us if we give a **** ?

flamingGalah!
11-11-2011, 10:03 PM

:sleep:

I have heard you spout some s**t over the past few weeks but this really takes the biscuit... :idc:

Angus
11-11-2011, 10:04 PM

It must really hurt to know all the Aaron fans were RIGHT about their fave - he won DESPITE every obstacle chucked in his way, the most deserving BB Winner EVER:dance::elephant:

Lex
11-11-2011, 10:04 PM
And still thinks that Harry is his best mate! :nono:

Kazanne
11-11-2011, 10:05 PM

Called Split votes.
\

he's only hated by people who dislike anyone with a brain

Jordan.
11-11-2011, 10:05 PM
So a LOSER ??????? and £10,000 NOT £30,000

She lost BB but the fact she gained mass respect from the public will make her feel just as much a winner. :amazed:

+ No she'll be keeping it, she deserved it.

halfacrown
11-11-2011, 10:06 PM

Called Split votes.
\

The only people feeling worse than you about Aaron winning, will be Jem and Anton.

hamcheese
11-11-2011, 10:06 PM

Called Split votes.
\

He`s only hated by the braindead..

Roy Mars III
11-11-2011, 10:07 PM

Called Split votes.
\
He topped the votes in four other evictions .

power2thepeople
11-11-2011, 10:09 PM

Called Split votes.
\
Capital letters....repetition....yep I can feel the raging hate .....make yourself a nice cup of tea and calm down. It's only a gameshow, he played the game and he won. Fair and square. :joker:

Harry hunter
:sleep:

I have heard you spout some s**t over the past few weeks but this really takes the biscuit... :idc:

Exactly what a crock of s*** sounds like s*** stirring to me!

flamingGalah!

Called Split votes.
\

Your posts are just getting embarrassing now, I'd stop if I were you :joker:

Yes he's so hated that every time he was up for eviction he survived with the HIGHEST votes :xyxwave:

chuff me dizzy
She lost BB but the fact she gained mass respect from the public will make her feel just as much a winner. :amazed:

Shes a chavvy LOSER and she will not be keeping the money

flamingGalah!
11-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Exactly what a crock of s*** sounds like s*** stirring to me!

Their favourite was Tashie FFS!! :laugh2:

Pyramid*
11-11-2011, 10:10 PM
The only people feeling worse than you about Aaron winning, will be Jem and Anton.

Rebeckah and Harry too...... ;)

And all I can say to that is a massive....

HA HA HA HA

Cherie
11-11-2011, 10:11 PM

Can you get any more ridiculous?...ever heard of being gracious in defeat...look it up.

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Could have slapped Fake faye jumping about when he won ,shes backstabbed him all week on BBBOTS

halfacrown
11-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Rebeckah and Harry too...... ;)

And all I can say to that is a massive....

HA HA HA HA

Harry looked shellshocked, got to face the music now...

rusticgal

HHmmmm from a bunch of chavs.....30K???....Sorry didnt she agree to split it????...or is she the fake we always thought she was?

Becker

Called Split votes.
\

So not only wildly off the mark you also prove yourself gutless for being unwilling to stand by your convictions.

Jog on :sleep:

Cherie
11-11-2011, 10:14 PM

Called Split votes.
\

who cares if you get banned...lol spit it out..:spin:

Becker
Harry looked totally shell shocked the back stabbing barsteward - Aaron conquers all

Pyramid*
Harry looked shellshocked, got to face the music now...

Shell shocked..... he looked as sick as a parrot and more bitter than a grove full of lemons.

:D

Lex
11-11-2011, 10:15 PM
This Alex supporter would like to say "Well Done Hon" to Aaron! :xyxwave:

Roy Mars III

Called Split votes.
\

illuminati?

Bill Carson

Why the nastiness...no need.

Patricia4
Well done Aaron a balls to the boo's.

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Shell shocked..... he looked as sick as a parrot and more bitter than a grove full of lemons.

:D

Faye jumping about after she stabbed him in the back all week, dump her Aaron ,shes not worthy

Babschap

Oh dear, sour grapes?

MTVN
Faye jumping about after she stabbed him in the back all week, dump her Aaron ,shes not worthy

What are you talking about, Faye's been surprisingly loyal to Aaron since she's been evicted

Bill Carson
11-11-2011, 10:17 PM

Wise up..

Jordan.
11-11-2011, 10:18 PM
HHmmmm from a bunch of chavs.....30K???....Sorry didnt she agree to split it????...or is she the fake we always thought she was?

And you think the others would have actually split it? She'll give 10k to Tom. None of the rest deserve it.

Becker
What are you talking about, Faye's been surprisingly loyal to Aaron since she's been evicted

Aye can't say i've noticed her being anythin other than supportive unless i missed somethin

Black Dagger

What on earth are you talking about?

She's remained loyal to him, was wanting the public to vote all week, and defended herself against the likes of Brian Belo.

Black Dagger
11-11-2011, 10:19 PM

Well then, he shouldn't act moronic and go all trollish.

Becker
11-11-2011, 10:22 PM
And you think the others would have actually split it? She'll give 10k to Tom. None of the rest deserve it.

She'll split it as would the rest. Can't see her working out your bitter fantasy dear :-) :nono:

and yes I have a very smug grin from ear to ear - Aaron BB champion 2011
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: dance::hugesmile:

Pyramid*
11-11-2011, 10:22 PM

Chuff.....Faye has supported Aaron since she came out of the house, especially on BOTS. She's acted with real dignity as far as being baited about Aaron.

kisywisy
11-11-2011, 10:23 PM

yet so many went on and on about how anti aaron they are/were :bored:

Pyramid*

The guy keeps posting the same nonsense on every other thread he's posting in. (ie: spamming)

MTVN
I've seen a conspiracy on Facebook saying BB split the prize money in half so that the other 4 would actually get some money as compensation for Big Brother fixing it for Aaron to win

That might be what rk3l388 is going on about :joker:

pegson123
aaron defied the odds

Bill Carson
11-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Well then, he shouldn't act moronic and go all trollish.

He's entitled to his opinion,he wasn't insulting-unlike you...and it lends credence to the reason why he doesn't want to elaborate....a (pro aaron) mod was all over him like a rash.

Becker
11-11-2011, 10:27 PM
I've seen a conspiracy on Facebook saying BB split the prize money in half so that the other 4 would actually get some money as compensation for Big Brother fixing it for Aaron to win

Brilliant pmsl :-)

Tell you what though what a final two - made up Alex got knocked to third - GBP not so soft after all - well done to all the Jay fans and you mate - ive been a bit harsh toward Jay but honestly pleased he pipped Alex

Gillian-73
11-11-2011, 10:29 PM

Ay? she's done nothing but support him all week on bots in all her interviews and on twitter!

MTVN
11-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Brilliant pmsl :-)

Tell you what though what a final two - made up Alex got knocked to third - GBP not so soft after all - well done to all the Jay fans and you mate - ive been a bit harsh toward Jay but honestly pleased he pipped Alex

Cheers, would have loved a Jay win but I'm still really pleased with the result, they were the two who have given the most to this series in my opinion and it was good to see that reflected in the winning order

Black Dagger
11-11-2011, 10:31 PM
He's entitled to his opinion,he wasn't insulting-unlike you...and it lends credence to the reason why he doesn't want to elaborate....a (pro aaron) mod was all over him like a rash.

No he was clearly trolling...

'Oooh I couldn't possibly say what I really feel'...

Novo
11-11-2011, 10:32 PM
They knew Aaron was going to win last week and that is why they split the money they were pissed and didn't want him to win the 100k
true story

the-gaffer
11-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Jamie East has been brilliant the last three months, he was hard on Aaron at times, rightly so, also, you focus on the guy who gets most air time, makes sense

Scotty07
11-11-2011, 11:08 PM
The man talks such crap.:joker: He thought Tom was a shock eviction.:joker: He thought Harry was one of the most boring housemates.:joker:

Marmalite
11-11-2011, 11:19 PM
He's right though, it discredits the "BB are making sure he doesn't win" theory, good old Jamie

Could be or it could be that they pissed the fans off so much that they voted even more. I know that was my feeling.

We were and are a stubbon lot and we weren't going be manipulated or dictated to and had to go that extra mile to make sure no matter what was thrown at him or us he would always be #1.

You have to admit they covered up a lot of Jays escapades in the house yet showed Aaron in all his disgrace and glory.

Marmalite
11-11-2011, 11:38 PM

Why the **** should he care? He's the BB2011 winner and is 60,000 grand richer and will forever be known as the HM that everyone talked about....whereas those that boo'd will all go home and life will carry on as normal for them except they won't be watching BB every night... FAIL. So who's the loser now? PMSL

Are you playing with a full deck? Go ahead spill it and if it's really true then why would you be banned? Do remember to include proof with your post though. :wink:

Marmalite
11-11-2011, 11:43 PM

Oh dear.... there goes her mass respect, as you call it, then if she goes back on her word.

And if you talking about deserving it - Tom deserved it more than her as he carried her through that show from the beginning along with BB. The girl would have been a wallflower without him.

Kate!
11-11-2011, 11:52 PM

he can't elaborate cos he's just stirring the pot, bitter that Aaron won. Mods never step in without good reason, and this is clearly trolling by r2d2 or whatever the name is, don't be accusing them of stepping in just because its about Aaron, thats rubbish. Also Black Dagger said nothing offensive to anyone, give it a rest please.

Pyramid*
12-11-2011, 12:23 AM

More like they know Aaron was going to tank it and were seriously pissed off that their favourite (Jay) was a lame duck after all.

Bitter Big Brother - beaten by a housemate!! Superb! :D

Pyramid*
12-11-2011, 12:24 AM
he can't elaborate cos he's just stirring the pot, bitter that Aaron won. Mods never step in without good reason, and this is clearly trolling by r2d2 or whatever the name is, don't be accusing them of stepping in just because its about Aaron, thats rubbish. Also Black Dagger said nothing offensive to anyone, give it a rest please.

*Applause*