PDA

View Full Version : Everyone claiming it's a fix

iRyan
11-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Annoying twats and Twitter are all saying it's a fix. REALLY? BB has done nothing but try to make Aaron look bad all series. I highly doubt they wanted him to win. People are really ****ing thick.

_pinkeyelashes Leila Monks
Yep consensus is his family fixed it voting for him again and again as there's no way he could have won fairly the boos show that #bbfinal

ThePinkFamily Dirty Little Freaks
#bbfinal your 'winner' got booed. Doesn't that prove that it was a fix?

Locke.
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
It happens every year on every show no matter who wins, it is annoying as ****

Roy Mars III
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
This would be more believable if he already didn't top the votes in four evictions already.

Callum
11-11-2011, 10:00 PM
I notice how it's mostly teen girls saying it too

chuff me dizzy
I expected nothing else ,pity them they know no better

flamingGalah!
How pathetic! No fix, every time he was up for eviction he survived with the highest amount of votes! So hardly surprising he ended up winning really...

reece(:
haha its all over facebook too, so many bitter people

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Annoying twats and Twitter are all saying it's a fix. REALLY? BB has done nothing but try to make Aaron look bad all series. I highly doubt they wanted him to win. People are really ****ing thick.

_pinkeyelashes Leila Monks
Yep consensus is his family fixed it voting for him again and again as there's no way he could have won fairly the boos show that #bbfinal

ThePinkFamily Dirty Little Freaks
#bbfinal your 'winner' got booed. Doesn't that prove that it was a fix?

Pinkeyelashes isnt a chav name by any chance is it !!!!

spitfire
I hope it's fixed next year, for me to win! :)

Jords
Its an online fix-up by forum campaigners because of cheap voting, but Channel 5 didnt fix it at all.

Ramsay
Wrecks my head when they say ''oh the crowd booed him and he won FIX''
****ing idiots think the crowd are the only people who watch the show
pffft

Vicky.
11-11-2011, 10:02 PM
LOL. Sour grapes thats all.

Yeah...200 people or so in the crowd booing..means its a fix. Love it :laugh2:

Hope this makes them reveal the percentages though...would like to know how close it was

Callum
11-11-2011, 10:03 PM
The top BB trending topic was "If Aaron" too and all of the tweets were saying that If Aaron won then it's a fix. Bunch of moany sore losers.

Black Dagger
11-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Wow... 150-200 morons in the crowd booed him and it's a fix.

Dickheads the lot of them, if Jay won I'd not be spouting it's a fix.

Cherie
11-11-2011, 10:05 PM
sore losers...get over it...strange people...so his family broke the bank voting...what about the other HMs families...sitting on their hands...LMFAO

kisywisy
11-11-2011, 10:07 PM
claiming it's a fix annoys me

but there are a good few people on here who have shouted FIX a ridiculous amount of times this series when it comes to aaron

he won and that's that. did i want him to win?? HELL NO!! but he won

Locke.
RebeckahVaughan Rebeckah vaughan
Wtf! Biggest fix ever!

Mystic Mock
This would be more believable if he already didn't top the votes in four evictions already.

This,infact I find it hard to believe that Alex didnt beat Jay but there you go.

King Gizzard
The only fix there's been is when Ulrika won

Black Dagger
11-11-2011, 10:08 PM
The only fix there's been is when Ulrika won

That was a funny fix though, it was the ultimate troll moment.

King Gizzard
It's all the people who just watch the nightly shows and digest all the ****e big brother feeds them without knowing what else goes on/can't understand how editing manipulates the how

Samuel.
My least favourite tweet of the night:

"If Aaron wins....oh dear, he has. He was 4th favourite going into tonight's show! Something dodgy going on there!!!"

wut

Roy Mars III
11-11-2011, 10:09 PM
RebeckahVaughan Rebeckah vaughan
Wtf! Biggest fix ever!

:joker:

Ramsay
11-11-2011, 10:10 PM

"If Aaron wins....oh dear, he has. He was 4th favourite going into tonight's show! Something dodgy going on there!!!"

wut

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Lex
I am a series long Alex fan!....But the only fix that I will cry is that Jay beat Alex! :suspect:

I can accept that Aaron deserved to come out on top! Because of all of the entertainment that he has generated throughout the series! :thumbs:

But Jay leapfrogging Alex!?....very suspicious! :nono::whistle:

Mystic Mock

wut

What do you expect from Chavs? they probably wouldnt know how to spell school.

Black Dagger
11-11-2011, 10:14 PM

wut

ERM WHAT? He's been 2nd favourite to win all night, she's a ****ing ******.

flamingGalah!
11-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Its an online fix-up by forum campaigners because of cheap voting, but Channel 5 didnt fix it at all.

Online fix up? :joker: You mean he had MORE fans who voted for him? How the ****** is that a fix? PMSL :joker:

Angus
11-11-2011, 10:16 PM
sore losers...get over it...strange people...so his family broke the bank voting...what about the other HMs families...sitting on their hands...LMFAO

Especially Jay's mum and her desperate pleading on Facebook and Twitter trying to drum up support for her vile son.

My faith in the GBP has been restored that they prefer an intelligent, principled guy over an aggressive obnoxious thug and two fake, brain dead bimbos.

chuff me dizzy
11-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Especially Jay's mum and her desperate pleading on Facebook and Twitter trying to drum up support for her vile son.

My faith in the GBP has been restored that they prefer an intelligent, principled guy over an aggressive obnoxious thug and two fake, brain dead bimbos.

Mine too !!! good triumphed over evil

Mystic Mock
11-11-2011, 10:18 PM

You do realise that he also topped the phone votes aswell? all what the FB vote has done is made Aaron win with something like 65% instead of 51%

Gillian-73
11-11-2011, 10:19 PM
They conveniently forget he topped the votes in 4 evictions he topped all the polls week after week, but he wins so it can only mean a fix ffs!

joeysteele
11-11-2011, 10:21 PM
This,infact I find it hard to believe that Alex didnt beat Jay but there you go.

That surprised me too, it's definately no fix though with Aaron winning, BB has done its best to show him in a bad light and they have been kicked in the teeth by the voting viewers for it.

Great result, well deserved and a hard won title indeed.

Jordan.
11-11-2011, 10:27 PM
I don't blame them tbf. Anyone outside of a BB forum will have no idea why Aaron won.

psychtracker
11-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Sore losers! ..claims of a fix, just makes his victory sweeter!!

Jords
11-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Online fix up? :joker: You mean he had MORE fans who voted for him? How the ****** is that a fix? PMSL :joker:

You do realise that he also topped the phone votes aswell? all what the FB vote has done is made Aaron win with something like 65% instead of 51%

He had fans that were voting MORE for him. I dont know why people are trying to deny it, was a massive campaign on the forums with the cheap 7p FB votes.

Should be pleased it worked, not trying to pass it off that he has loads of fans because we all know it was the campaign and fair play You wouldnt all have voted so much if you think he had plenty of fans to win it... lets be fair.

btw how do you know he topped phone lines? Nothing has been announced.

Marmalite
11-11-2011, 10:46 PM
LOL ......and JaysmaSue didn't have a massive campaign trying to get every Newcastle celebrity known to back and vote for the thug!

meh ... sore losers!

Mystic Mock
11-11-2011, 10:47 PM
He had fans that were voting MORE for him. I dont know why people are trying to deny it, was a massive campaign on the forums with the cheap 7p FB votes.

Should be pleased it worked, not trying to pass it off that he has loads of fans because we all know it was the campaign and fair play You wouldnt all have voted so much if you think he had plenty of fans to win it... lets be fair.

When Aden went it got confirmed that Jay topped the Facebook votes while Aaron topped the phone votes,and every other time that his been up ive heard that his topped both the Facebook and phone votes off multiple people on Facebook.

Samuel.
11-11-2011, 10:49 PM
I don't blame them tbf. Anyone outside of a BB forum will have no idea why Aaron won.

He's topped 4 evictions. It shouldn't be that hard to work out that he's got a huge fanbase. He's beaten Jay twice before.

Marmalite
11-11-2011, 10:52 PM

I voted plenty of times by phone and so did many, many other people.

He topped every poll in every forum almost if not every week.

He whipped all there arses every single time he was up for eviction!

He won and is a deserving winner so just get over it already!

Scotty07
11-11-2011, 11:01 PM
It's just bitterness, that simple. I don't know how they have the nerve to say it's fixed after the way he's been treated.:laugh3:

sam69.
11-11-2011, 11:19 PM
It was not a fix. The internet nerds spoke and handed him a vote against bb. If anyone can call it a fix, it is bb that handed facebook a tool to manipulate the votes. The boos on the night were real, the internet crowds were too busy block voting.

Kate!
11-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Rebeckah V can join Mary Worth and just fook off!

Jords
11-11-2011, 11:22 PM
When Aden went it got confirmed that Jay topped the Facebook votes while Aaron topped the phone votes,and every other time that his been up ive heard that his topped both the Facebook and phone votes off multiple people on Facebook.

He got more unpopular as the series went on with casual voters, that doesnt surprise me :tongue:

Suze
12-11-2011, 12:13 AM
LOL ......and JaysmaSue didn't have a massive campaign trying to get every Newcastle celebrity known to back and vote for the thug!

meh ... sore losers!

:joker: I can see how that backfired on her though :D If she possessed any sense, she would know that those who already supported Jay would carry on doing so, those who supported other housemates wouldn't be swayed by her campaign, and that most Celebs probably wouldn't care enough to vote for a BB housemate from their area :D