PDA

View Full Version : Bb13.

Beastie
12-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Come on guys! What housemates do you want?

GO GO!!

8 women + 6 men go on launch night. (Women are always evicted first so put more women in on launch night!)

2 teeny boppers
6 in their 20's
3 in their 30's
2 in their 40's
1 over 50.

I would like to see a youngish goth/emo go in because we know there is a group of stereotypes like this that have never been in BB before but do exist!

I would like 1 or 2 students. 1 or 2 unemployed. Some people who have been made redundant. Someone who have travelled and cannot stay in one place.

I want the majority to be from the UK. Not just all English. Put in 1 or 2 from Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Also put in some housemates from other countries. If not many auditon then it doesn't matter it can be just UK based. However I would like to see American/Pakistani/Thai/Polish go in.

All the housemates don't have to be single. My favourite housemate this year was Harry and he wasn't single. Suppose there is only so much spin the bottle can do but I do like it when they play that!! haha.

So yeah a mixture of singletons. 1 or 2 in a relationship. Housemates who are married, some will have kids.. etc. Some straight, bi, gay, etc..

Get in a few freaks. But mostly normal people who "work" for a living. Of course some freaks work for a living too. Duh!

I would like to see an "aspiring" comedian go in. lol

Anywho what do YOU want?

LJH23
12-11-2011, 12:25 AM

GO GO!!

8 women + 6 men go on launch night. (Women are always evicted first so put more women in on launch night!)

2 teeny boppers
6 in their 20's
3 in their 30's
2 in their 40's
1 over 50.

I would like to see a youngish goth/emo go in because we know there is a group of stereotypes like this that have never been in BB before but do exist!

I would like 1 or 2 students. 1 or 2 unemployed. Some people who have been made redundant. Someone who have travelled and cannot stay in one place.

I want the majority to be from the UK. Not just all English. Put in 1 or 2 from Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Also put in some housemates from other countries. If not many auditon then it doesn't matter it can be just UK based. However I would like to see American/Pakistani/Thai/Polish go in.

All the housemates don't have to be single. My favourite housemate this year was Harry and he wasn't single. Suppose there is only so much spin the bottle can do but I do like it when they play that!! haha.

So yeah a mixture of singletons. 1 or 2 in a relationship. Housemates who are married, some will have kids.. etc. Some straight, bi, gay, etc..

Get in a few freaks. But mostly normal people who "work" for a living. Of course some freaks work for a living too. Duh!

Anywho what do YOU want?

I'm applying..you want me..21 year old who is very entertaining..who's gonna' win..no seriously...:xyxwave:

armand.kay
12-11-2011, 12:30 AM
I want Aaron :(

bbfan11
12-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Im auditioning 19 have aspergers syndrome wear and denture and care for my mum

Beastie
12-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Im auditioning 19 have aspergers syndrome wear and denture and care for my mum

I hope you get on!

rk3388
12-11-2011, 01:10 AM
No more blatant fixing like this year

Beastie
12-11-2011, 01:12 AM

No more family members going in.

Just 14 strangers going in on launch night.

ONLY put in newbies if someone walks. The newbie has got to be a STRANGER though. Not a family member or someone any of the housemates know :bored:

Please bring back LIVE FEED.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
12-11-2011, 01:12 AM
i want

a sassy black woman (or 2 so they can fight with eachother)
a hot straight guy that has gay sex
a crazy old lady
a sassy ****** like the one with the piercings on my transexual summer
a gay guy that isnt camp
a fat woman (they hardly ever have fat people on and it is discrimination)

Beastie
12-11-2011, 01:14 AM
i want

a crazy old lady
a gay guy that isnt camp

Like these ideas Scott!

A hot straight gay that has gay sex.. mmm he must be a bit bicurious then!

Oh.. a hot lesbian. We have NEVER had a hot lesbian.

Locke.
12-11-2011, 01:15 AM
6 male, 6 female.

4 males between 18-29, 2 between 30-45

All females between 18-25

rk3388
12-11-2011, 01:19 AM
we have never had a hot lesbian.

lisa!!!!

rk3388
12-11-2011, 01:20 AM
btw all 18-29 unless theres a rly funny 30-35 person

bbfan11
12-11-2011, 09:13 AM
I hope you get on!
Thanks so do I.

Beastie
12-11-2011, 11:30 AM
I want someone obsessed with comics to go on.

Black Dagger
12-11-2011, 11:34 AM

Yeah because it's been fixed for Aaron to win all series, not to do with the fact he has a fan-base...

:/

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 11:55 AM

GO GO!!

2 teeny boppers
6 in their 20's
3 in their 30's
2 in their 40's
1 over 50.

Anywho what do YOU want?

No have an even split. If women don't triumph it's usually because they are inferior to men. The truth is men tend to be better at certain stuff (and I am a woman) and women can't often accept this. Women will often moan about not being taken serious in business but then demand positive discrimination for more places in the boardroom :nono: If women fail at stuff it's because they aren't good enough and need to get better. Blaming everything on sexism and not reflecting on why women sometimes can't compete is not helpful.

Beastie
12-11-2011, 10:32 PM
No have an even split. If women don't triumph it's usually because they are inferior to men. The truth is men tend to be better at certain stuff (and I am a woman) and women can't often accept this. Women will often moan about not being taken serious in business but then demand positive discrimination for more places in the boardroom :nono: If women fail at stuff it's because they aren't good enough and need to get better. Blaming everything on sexism and not reflecting on why women sometimes can't compete is not helpful.

It's the way things happen in BB. The last few years there has only been like 2 women and 5 men left with 2 weeks left to go the final. A lot of the girls who are evicted first should never go first in the first place.

I don't see a problem putting in 1 or 2 more women than men on launch night.

Or.. at the very least.. don't have the first eviction until week 2 or 3.

karezza
12-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Aaron's brother.

thesheriff443
12-11-2011, 10:42 PM
i want a half man half machine or a termanator cyborg!
or more medication!lol

Yayita
12-11-2011, 10:58 PM
i want

a crazy old lady
a gay guy that isnt camp

LOL, you have some good ideas but why assume, the black women will always fight? You also have a black woman gif on your post... a bit obcessed are you? :P

Yayita
12-11-2011, 11:06 PM

Thats a terrible message you have there about women, I highly doubt women are inferior to men. Both are equall and capable and sexism does exist in the work place in a mayor way. The real reason women fail is because they dont support eachother, they are highly competitive and tend to tear eachother down instead of nurturing and mentoring eachother. Men dont do this, they have a pack mentality and stick together and this helps them succeed in many ways.

Not sure how old you are or if you are a professional woman, but those comments really dont help, you should check yourself on that.. Get informed, read some more, have some more experience and then make an informed comment on the matter.

Craiggy
12-11-2011, 11:11 PM
An all Gay and Lebian house!

That would be fun!

swinearefine
13-11-2011, 01:25 AM
A diverse range of bitches (think Makosi, Bea, Charley, Grace, and Rebeckah all in one house). A few crazy older people like Jerry and Renny from BBUS10. 78 days, put in 14the on launch and four strangers around day 36.

Jords
13-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Im so excited for BB13 already :joker:

conpop
13-11-2011, 02:15 AM
All i know is that i'm in the mood for a funny drunk girl who drinks all the booze

armand.kay
13-11-2011, 02:18 AM
Can they get somone bipolar?

armand.kay
13-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Or put 13 cats in ther :D

iRyan
13-11-2011, 02:43 AM
BB6 meets BB10 type cast pls.

Diverse personalities, races, and ages. Freaks but also normal people. Hotties but also uglies. Many bitchy people, but a few nice people. At least 3 LBGT people. At least 5 ethnic (Black/Hispanic/Middle Eastern/etc) people.

lostalex
13-11-2011, 07:17 AM
i want

a crazy old lady
a gay guy that isnt camp

So basically you want BBUSA season 10 lol

It was a great season, so i don't blame you.

Suze
13-11-2011, 12:12 PM

Says you who supported Josie BB11 :o If there was ever fixing as you reckon, then that was the series where it was the most likely.