So Aaron won #bbuk hats off to him he was a legendary housemate! Peace and love

RealMaisyJames Maisy James
Wowzaaaaas!!!!!

hyperactivetom Tom O'Connell
Whoever shouted ''It's a Fix!'' is a legend! X

Aaron? Fix!

See you guys in an hour! Congrats to Aaron!

Faye and Harry were happy

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ql4kyb.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ef2lis.jpg

Meanwhile, Rebeckah "I've got a charity event to be at the night of the final so can't make it" Vaughan spent her night on twitter saying it was a fix

RebeckahVaughan Rebeckah vaughan
Wtf! Biggest fix ever!

RebeckahVaughan Rebeckah vaughan
How does someone who is constantly booed win???

Brother Leon
12-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Anton with the most dignified response.....say what you want about him people but you guys just took him too serious in there and went overboard with the hate imo.

Roy Mars III
12-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Rebeckah, what an idiot :joker:

Jords
12-11-2011, 12:51 AM
I hate when people claim its a fix :bored:
I have to be honest Alex or Jay would be who Id think C5 would prefer to win, but I dont think they attempted to influence either way.

LOL at Tom say its a fix then congratulating Aaron :laugh:

Niamh.
Lol @ £10 Tom:pat:

fair dues Anton, legend :worship:

Jords
I do hope Im wrong though and Aaron and Faye work out, shes really into him.

karezza
12-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Rebeckah is a moron.

flamingGalah!
Tom really is a spiteful little queen...

Niamh.

Yeah, me too Jordy, he could do a whole lot worse tbf!

MrWong
12-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Loved Faye's reaction and very gracious of Anton too.

Tom's a nasty little queen, always has been, always will be.

rk3388
12-11-2011, 01:03 AM

thats aaron during the whole series your talking abut :idc:

Novo
12-11-2011, 01:04 AM
thats aaron during the whole series your talking abut :idc:

At least he was in the whole series unlike your favourite who couldn't even make it 7 days :idc:

Kazanne
12-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Nice of Anton,think most of his talk was panto

Maia
12-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Maisy :worship:

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 01:06 AM

:worship:

MrWong
12-11-2011, 01:08 AM
At least he was in the whole series unlike your favourite who couldn't even make it 7 days :idc:

:joker:

MrWong
12-11-2011, 01:09 AM

Yep, loved Maisy too :love:

Truth Teller
12-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Jeez - its not a fix. The fix is the booing crowd ch5 wheeled in. He has topped every vote when he's been up. He has so much vitriol thrown at him and still wins. Fact. The viewers/public like him. The crowd doesn't represent the viewers and ch5 should have controlled them.

Anyway. He won and they should get over it.

Respect to Anton for being gracious.

Sticks
12-11-2011, 05:19 AM
But could his votes have been skewed by a certain demographic, i.e the Young Enamoured Females (YEF's)

Not a classical fix and beyond control of the producers, but could seen incomprehensible outside of that demographic.

Colbert-Bump
12-11-2011, 05:30 AM
Anton's a top lad, Rebeckah's so ******ing annoying.

Mokka
12-11-2011, 05:49 AM
But could his votes have been skewed by a certain demographic, i.e the Young Enamoured Females (YEF's)

Not a classical fix and beyond control of the producers, but could seen incomprehensible outside of that demographic.

My opinion is Facebook voting played a huge part in how he managed to top the votes every week. People who liked him were in the demographic of being online savy and having money they willingly splashed for 500 votes each week. Not the YEF's, which is where Jay's vote came from, b/c they have no cash.

Personally, best money I spent this week was Aaron for the win!!!!

Pyramid*
12-11-2011, 06:47 AM
My opinion is Facebook voting played a huge part in how he managed to top the votes every week. People who liked him were in the demographic of being online savy and having money they willingly splashed for 500 votes each week. Not the YEF's, which is where Jay's vote came from, b/c they have no cash.

Def not a YEF at this end and this is the first time quite literally for many years that I voted, and to such an extent; simply because I was determined to do what I could to help avoid having a vile thug win, and someone BB did all they could do protect and promote - and to finally have a worthy winner (and my fav after about the 3rd/4th day).

As for some of the ex-housemates reactions?

Tom always was as still is, a bitter little drama queen who, like Sam Pepper, will fade into obscurity.

Rebecakah: what can I say other than, no one likes her, or wants her. She must be seething inside with jealousy!! :D :D

mam
12-11-2011, 06:51 AM

Yes, totally agree Mokkajava. I'm certainly not a young enamoured female (almost old enough to be his mother), but I happily spent money buying facebook credits towards Aaron's win. Super to see an intelligent young gentleman winning rather than the chavs we've had rammed down our throats for the past few years.

Congratulations to a most worthy winner!! :hugesmile::hugesmile:

PooBay
12-11-2011, 06:58 AM
No surprise in the reaction from that poisonous ***** Rebeckah.

GabbygalEvs
12-11-2011, 07:27 AM
rebekahs jsut a nutter she needs help

anton im glad hes come round although he didnt applaud when aaron cameon just sat there

harry well i dont trust him one minute aarons a game player and using faye then hes deliriously hapy for him?

rsefitpro2011
12-11-2011, 07:29 AM
I don't think the housemates reaction was favourable towards the end result. There was only Faye and Harry showing genuine happiness for Aaron.

Liking Rebeckahs comment, shes got a charity event at the night of the final, ? yet she has time to do tweets?

mmm interesting :)

MeMyselfAndI
12-11-2011, 09:31 AM
I knew he'd be the victiorious Lord, :D:D

Florence N
12-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Some of the HM are certainly jealous wait until they watch it back and see that it was "The Aaron Show". I hope he goes on to make mega bucks while the jealous ones fade into the back ground !!!!!

MrWong
12-11-2011, 11:57 AM

Here you go Mollie, a video of the beautiful Maisy, filmed this morning... http://yfrog.com/f2a3lz

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
If it was a fix why did C5 do everything in their power to get rid of Aaron or at least make him unpopular?

MrWong
12-11-2011, 12:08 PM
If it was a fix why did C5 do everything in their power to get rid of Aaron or at least make him unpopular?

The shouts of fix are baffling considering his edits and slaughtering on BOTS by the presenters, the majority of the guest and the audience.

MeMyselfAndI
12-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Harry, Faye & Maisy were happy. Thats all that matters

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 12:28 PM
C5's biggest mistake was stitching Aaron up. Because by bringing in Jem (Aaron hater), burping task, family and friends nominations they gave Aaron more AIR TIME. Air time is a precious commodity in this brave new world of vote to save. If they had been clever they should have edited him out, but of course this was impossible as Aaron did too much anyway and carried the show.

Black Dagger
12-11-2011, 12:41 PM

Absolutely, it's a shame people can't see it...

LOL at Rebeckah, so much for charity gig, she sat on her arse tweeting all night, least Aaron wasn't evicted in the second week.

*mazedsalv**
12-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Faye, Maisy, Harry and Mark were definitely showing genuine happiness.

Just LOVE that still of Faye... just brilliant :D

I just love that the camera went straight to her :D

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Rebecca is as thick as mince, and no, I'm not going to bothered trying to spell her name right.

I am amazed by how many people can't fathom that the crowd if full of teeny boppers.

Angus
12-11-2011, 02:06 PM

Funny that cos Jay was supposed to be the hunky eye candy:joker: Or are you suggesting that in future we should only have munters in the house so there can be no possibility of people voting just because they fancy someone? That would, of course, have to apply to all future female HMs too, fair's fair!

Callum
12-11-2011, 02:12 PM
I loved Faye and Harry's reactions, truly happy for him which was nice to see. Most of the others looked bitter at his win. Even Aden seemed unhappy about it even though I remember Aaron being nice to him in the house.

Maia
12-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Here you go Mollie, a video of the beautiful Maisy, filmed this morning... http://yfrog.com/f2a3lz

:amazed:!!!!!!

Amazing :lovedup:

Sticks
12-11-2011, 03:06 PM

So why was the camera on it's side and upside down?

rk3388
12-11-2011, 03:11 PM
C5's biggest mistake was stitching Aaron up. Because by bringing in Jem (Aaron hater), burping task, family and friends nominations they gave Aaron more AIR TIME. Air time is a precious commodity in this brave new world of vote to save. If they had been clever they should have edited him out, but of course this was impossible as Aaron did too much anyway and carried the show.

i dont think he did at all.
Whenever he was on during the latter half of the series i had to skip through it.

All the funniest bits of the series were from alex to me.
And during the first 5 weeks, tashie,anton and heaven

I found him extremely boring and dull and moany

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 05:42 PM
ROFLMAO at Rebeckah's, I can just imagine her voice saying it.:laugh3:

StraightEdge695
12-11-2011, 05:47 PM
why would they fix it for aaron to win anyway? they would of fixed it for alex or jay..

Pyramid*
12-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Rebecca is as thick as mince, and no, I'm not going to bothered trying to spell her name right.

I am amazed by how many people can't fathom that the crowd if full of teeny boppers.

They don't have to fathom that out because it's untrue....see... Now that doesn't look like a teenybopper audience to me.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/11/article-2060579-0EC4513C00000578-401_634x912.jpg

Jake.
12-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Anton's a top lad, Rebeckah's so ******ing annoying.

He really is isn't he! Hating someone for that long but loving them the moment they win? Lets give Anton a nice clap!

MTVN
12-11-2011, 06:00 PM
He really is isn't he! Hating someone for that long but loving them the moment they win? Lets give Anton a nice clap!

It'd ridiculous to actually take Anton's "hate" seriously

rusticgal
12-11-2011, 06:04 PM
:worship:

I liked Maisy too.... she doesnt seem to have a bad bone in her body!!! always smiling and enjoying life.

boomoo
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM

Well Aaron did use him to get noticed.

Cherie
12-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Well Aaron did use him to get noticed.

Worked a treat...:dance:

Lex
12-11-2011, 08:20 PM
I started a thread yesterday stating that I now believe that Faye and Aaron was for real!...Just keep away from the in-laws fgs! :hug:

Cant trust Harry's reaction though!...He's already proven that his loyalty to his 'best friend' is only whilst in his presence! :suspect:

And I would only expect Tom to live up to his nasty-little nature! :yuk:

I always knew that Anton admired Aarons class! :spin:

And Rebeckah who?? :conf:

MTVN
12-11-2011, 08:25 PM
I wonder if Aaron knew all that Harry had been saying when he rushed over to hug him on BOTS :laugh:

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 08:28 PM
They don't have to fathom that out because it's untrue....see... Now that doesn't look like a teenybopper audience to me.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/11/article-2060579-0EC4513C00000578-401_634x912.jpg

3 older people at the front and the rest chavs.

Yes, yes it does.