PDA

View Full Version : Who will last longer?

Beastie
12-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Aaron and Faye V Jay and Louise!

Which couple will last longer?

reece(:
12-11-2011, 12:52 AM
a and f

kisywisy
12-11-2011, 12:58 AM
jay and louise!!

there is NO WAY faaron are going to last

Jords
12-11-2011, 12:59 AM
JayLo I reckon.

Novo
12-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Jay & Louise will last about 3/4 weeks.. she is far to good for him and she knows it as well.. not so sure about Aaron & Faye though

Locke.
12-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Jay and Louise will last a few months, Aaron and Faye will last a few weeks

flamingGalah!
12-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Aaron & Faye...

Louise is only in it for the magazine deals (as if she really finds a man wiping his shi**y arse on her pillow 'romantic')... Jay seemed quite hesitant when Brian asked if he loved her... And for a man that gets as much pu**y as he reckons, I'm sure he isn't the type for settling down! As soon as OK Mag loses interest they will part their ways, that's if Jay doesn't cheat on her before then, or if Louise decides to go back to her actual boyfriend... ;)

rk3388
12-11-2011, 01:02 AM
faaron will not last ths is ridiculous

Brother Leon
12-11-2011, 01:03 AM
My mind can not take any more of the couples stuff after the last 3 weeks tbh :joker:

StraightEdge695
12-11-2011, 01:05 AM
Aaron and Faye

Locke.
12-11-2011, 01:05 AM
Yeah thinking about it I don't think any of them will make it past new year.

Aaron and Faye is obviously already very dodgy and Jay is going to have every girl in newcastle throwing themselves at him every time he goes out

Jack_
12-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Jay and Louise.

Benjamin
12-11-2011, 01:07 AM
I couldn't are about either couple. As couples they were annoying.

Samuel.
12-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Aaron and Faye will do much better without having to be stuck with each other 24/7, and I don't think they'll be falling out with each other over such petty things outside the house.

Kerry
Jay and Lou. I actually think they might be the real deal and last

MTVN
Dunno, I thought Aaron and Faye seemed more into each other but they had a heck of a lot of arguments which isn't something we really saw with Jay & Louise

Daniel R
12-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Aaron and Faye.

CaPPa
12-11-2011, 01:27 AM
I doubt that Jay will be able to stay faithful with all the girls throwing themselves at him.

From what I've seen of Aaron and Faye, their body language is very similar, so they may stand a better chance when they can get more space.

Ianne
12-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Dunno, I thought Aaron and Faye seemed more into each other but they had a heck of a lot of arguments which isn't something we really saw with Jay & Louise

arguments is very normal to a relationship, even more so when you've known each other only for a few weeks, and this is why I think they'll last longer

Jayloo very good couple but its TOO good to be true..

joeysteele
12-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Depends how quickly Jay gets what he only wants from Louise.
I see guys like Jay all the time, they cannot help themselves, when they have a target in sight they do all the wooing, the nice words, the actions until they get what they want,after that the novelty wears off.

Even if he is only 10% right in his boasts as to how many women he has been with, he will then soon get the wandering eyes for some other female that gets his attention that shows hime interest and Louise will be old news.

Aaron and Faye likely have stronger emotional feelings between them, whether it will last is another matter but of the 2 relationships,theirs is based more on friendship and loving companionship rather than just physical attraction,whereas as with Jay particularly,his is based on lust for one thing only.

lucyann
12-11-2011, 08:44 AM
I really don't think Jay and Louise will be together after all the magazine deals etc have finished. This week i thought Jay seemed to have cooled a little towards her. E.G. when Louise said about getting the vicar in she wanted to marry him and when asked about their relationship he seemed a bit cool and non commital. I think Jay wants someone with a bit more upstairs than Louise has got and she will bore him. Not sure about Aaron and Faye they have seen each others bad and good points so could last a bit longer. Paul and Helen were the only two BB contestants that lasted but they split up after 7 years.

Jordan.
12-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Neither will be long but Jay will atleast dare step foot in Lous house.

thesheriff443
12-11-2011, 09:09 AM
aaron and faye wont last to the end of the rap party!

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Jay and lousie for sure. They are genuinely attracted to eachother, atleast sexually. Aaron is more attracted to a well rounded turnip than he is to Faye. He's GAY. Aaron is only capable of loving himself (using a turnip sometimes).

Visage
12-11-2011, 09:15 AM
I'm going to say Aaron and Faye. Their connection seemed stronger than Jay & Louise.

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:19 AM
I'm going to say Aaron and Faye. Their connection seemed stronger than Jay & Louise.

Would you say stronger or less strong than Josie and John James?

Visage
12-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Would you say stronger or less strong than Josie and John James?

I think stronger than those two. They have survived some real twists in the house with both Jem and her mother being very opinionated on the couple and Faye seems determined to make it work having left the house and read the reactions of others like Harry, Anton and Aaron's mate Richard.

dyfed
12-11-2011, 10:21 AM
Many couples in the real world don't last very long today,can you think of any couples from BBH that have ever stayed together and got married?
The couple who will last the longest,Aaron & Faye.

Black Dagger
12-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Many couples in the real world don't last very long today,can you think of any couples from BBH that have ever stayed together and got married?
The couple who will last the longest,Aaron & Faye.

Mikey and Grace got married.

I don't think either couples will last long, but Aaron/Faye will be determined to.

Lozzibear
12-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Aaron and Faye.

I think they have a much more 'real' relationship... they had their fair share of arguements, but how many couples wouldn't if they spent 24/7 with each other for 2 months... I know my and my OH would argue... IMO that is how real relationships work, and it is how you make up that matters, not the actually falling out bit.

Jay and Louise, are IMO just in it for the attention and money. They are too gooey over each other, which would be normal in a 2 month relationship in the real world, but the BB house isn't a real environment and time for them is much longer... I also don't believe all that bull about everything Jay does is 'romantic' to Louise...

Callum
12-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Aaron and Faye