PDA

View Full Version : The first time...

Jack_
12-11-2011, 01:05 AM
My favourite has ever won Big Brother. Or any other reality TV show for that matter.

At last, in the seven series I've watched since BB6, finally the most entertaining housemate of the series has won, most of the others were totally undeserving, most notably Rachel. It's fantastic that at last, for once, BB voters have voted logically, and crowned the housemate who contributed the most to the series the winner. And that's how it should always be, here's hoping the tide is finally turning with regards to voting.

So, so happy :D

rusticgal
12-11-2011, 01:09 AM
AAAwwww me too...and totally agree with Rachel Rice!!

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 01:10 AM
He's my 3rd favourite to have won BB but my first two were from BB2 and BB3 so a long time coming!

Maia
12-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Agree with you 100% :D My favourite has never won. So glad it's finally happened this year.

Daniel R
12-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Agreed. My favourite housemate of all time and he won.

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 01:42 AM
I wouldn't keep doing this:worship:, if I didn't think he was the greatest.

Everyone has different opinions it would be very boring if we all agreed, but I can't understand the amount of hate towards him, I can only think of jealousy and because he's very confident, other than that.:confused:

Angus
12-11-2011, 07:37 AM
My favourite has ever won Big Brother. Or any other reality TV show for that matter.

At last, in the seven series I've watched since BB6, finally the most entertaining housemate of the series has won, most of the others were totally undeserving, most notably Rachel. It's fantastic that at last, for once, BB voters have voted logically, and crowned the housemate who contributed the most to the series the winner. And that's how it should always be, here's hoping the tide is finally turning with regards to voting.

So, so happy :D

I agree Jack - I am absolutely delighted that the right person won, but sad too that they spoilt his triumph by their petty, nasty reactions last night.

I have watched BB all these years and at last my favourite has won, despite all the crap he has had thrown at him for 9 weeks.

I doubt I will ever watch BB again unless they get back to basics: bring back LF, no outside contact whatsoever, a wider demographic of HMs, strict punishments for rule breaking, bad behaviour and intimidating behaviour towards other HMs,(not bloody rewards, ie Jay), and much better presenters (both Brian and Emma were dire IMO).

PooBay
12-11-2011, 07:42 AM
First time my favourite has won too. :dance:

psychtracker
12-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Yep, i've watched about 10x UK BB's, and 8x AU BB's...and this is my first fav to win, as well. Maybe the tide is turning! :)