PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing Finale Ever.

jet
12-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Aaron fans browbeat, heckered and bulldozed him to victory, and the result was he was booed and will go down in history as the most unpopular HM to win the show - ever.
It got to the extreme during the series where OKTV and BOTS had to tone down it down because the presenters and guests were getting harassed on Twitter and Facebook. They were bullied out of having their own opinions.

Not to mention the 'conspiracy' accusations. The hyperbole was total madness, and obvious nonsense, as if it was true, he wouldn't have won, would he?
Aaron was a very controversial HM, and as such anyone on the spin off shows were going to talk about him and have an opinion. But those that had a negative opinion were persecuted and hounded into a kind of submission.

Your behaviour spoilt the show and the finale. The winner should have come out to joyous cheers and it should have been an all - round FEEL GOOD end of a great series. Instead it was an awful boo fest and awkward all round.

Why didn't Aaron fans cool it throughput and let him get his placement on his own merit - I honestly don't think he will thank you for the over the top obsessiveness. The whole 'winner' debacle has been the most toe - curlingly embarrassing in BB history. OUCH!!!

flamingGalah!
12-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Oh give it a rest, we get it you hate him... :sleep:

He won, so please just get over it :xyxwave:

headaball
12-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Aaron fans browbeat, heckered and bulldozed him to victory

Sigworthy :worship:

Locke.
12-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Thhe boos are embarrassing for the show in general, not Aaron, he won. Just take a look at the headline - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2060579/Big-Brother-2011-Aaron-takes-title-winner-booed-exit.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

halfacrown
12-11-2011, 01:16 AM
Most embarrassing thread ever. The best man won!

rk3388
12-11-2011, 01:16 AM
The best man won!

:joker:

Oh, your serious ???? oh dear :shocked:

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Just :laugh3:

jet
12-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Thhe boos are embarrassing for the show in general, not Aaron, he won. Just take a look at the headline - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2060579/Big-Brother-2011-Aaron-takes-title-winner-booed-exit.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

'The First Ever Champion To Get Jeered On His Exit' - you think that is a good thing? OK then. I think it's a massive failure and a win by default. Different strokes for different folks. :hugesmile:

halfacrown
12-11-2011, 01:20 AM
:joker:

Oh, your serious ???? oh dear :shocked:

Do you mean 'you're' serious?????:joker: Oh dear.:shocked:

James
12-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Judging by the polls on this site he is the most popular housemate ever. He's topped the favourite poll every week. I've never known that to happen before.

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Judging by the polls on this site he is the most popular housemate ever. He's topped the favourite poll every week. I've never known that to happen before.

:worship:

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Greatest final ever, better than the great BB3 final IMO.

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 01:31 AM

I haven't been so excited about a final since BB3 :amazed:

Kerry
12-11-2011, 01:31 AM
cba to read all that but he won - stop gettting yer knickers in a knot

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 01:32 AM

Wow. Just looked back over all the frontpage polls...didnt realise that. Fave since the start :shocked:

jet
12-11-2011, 01:33 AM

I've never seen the most popular HM on this site get booed within an inch of their lives before either. But then I've never seen such levels of harassment before here and all over the net.

Jords
12-11-2011, 01:33 AM
He won £50k Im sure he appreciates the fans that did that.

Roy Mars III
12-11-2011, 01:34 AM
I've never seen the most popular HM on this site get booed within an inch of their lives before either. But then I've never seen such levels of harassment before here and all over the net.

you haven't been many places on the internet than.

jet
12-11-2011, 01:35 AM

Why? It was embarrassing! :shocked:

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 01:35 AM

Give it up :bored:

Roy Mars III
12-11-2011, 01:36 AM

No it was the last time the deserving housemate won

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 01:36 AM

The only embarrassing thing about it was the idiocy of the morons in the crowd for booing the winner.

Who would travel for miles to stand in the cold and boo a stranger who has just won a reality tv show? :joker:

Some of them were nearly foaming at the mouth. :D:D:D

King Gizzard
12-11-2011, 01:37 AM
It's a bit embarressing you still going on about it bro

paper-cut-exit
12-11-2011, 01:43 AM
The only embarrassing thing about it was the idiocy of the morons in the crowd for booing the winner.

Who would travel for miles to stand in the cold and boo a stranger who has just won a reality tv show? :joker:

To be fair... they more than likely travelled there to cheer their fave, rather than to boo Aaron - it ain't always about Aaron.

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 01:44 AM
To be fair... they more than likely travelled there to cheer their fave, rather than to boo Aaron - it ain't always about Aaron.

Seems that way though....................

InOne
12-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Aaron killed it, deal with it.

paper-cut-exit
12-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Seems that way though....................

Well obviously to some Aaron fans it does - BB was always all about him after all huh.

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Well obviously to some Aaron fans it does - BB was always all about him after all huh.

Obviously so :idc: Winner 2011 :dance:

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 01:48 AM

:pat:

Bill Carson
12-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Aaron fans browbeat, heckered and bulldozed him to victory, and the result was he was booed and will go down in history as the most unpopular HM to win the show - ever.
It got to the extreme during the series where OKTV and BOTS had to tone down it down because the presenters and guests were getting harassed on Twitter and Facebook. They were bullied out of having their own opinions.

Not to mention the 'conspiracy' accusations. The hyperbole was total madness, and obvious nonsense, as if it was true, he wouldn't have won, would he?
Aaron was a very controversial HM, and as such anyone on the spin off shows were going to talk about him and have an opinion. But those that had a negative opinion were persecuted and hounded into a kind of submission.

Your behaviour spoilt the show and the finale. The winner should have come out to joyous cheers and it should have been an all - round FEEL GOOD end of a great series. Instead it was an awful boo fest and awkward all round.

Why didn't Aaron fans cool it throughput and let him get his placement on his own merit - I honestly don't think he will thank you for the over the top obsessiveness. The whole 'winner' debacle has been the most toe - curlingly embarrassing in BB history. OUCH!!!

Fair play to you jet,agree with what you're saying,good to see someone having the minerals to speak some truths....

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 01:53 AM

Yes I get that, I still dont think anyone should be booed in the final though, its just ignorance really.

Its the same as the x factor...when people boo the acts for getting through :bored:

Niamh.
12-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Fair play to you jet,agree with what you're saying,good to see someone having the minerals to speak some truths....

Don't be silly, there was plenty of Anti-Aaron threads all the way through, have a scroll back ;)

JTM45
12-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Still obsessing about Aaron even after it's finished then ?
You should be grateful Aaron was in BB this year or you'd have had nothing to endlessly post about! :joker:

jet
12-11-2011, 01:58 AM

Your first sentence - so you think fans who don't think like you do are morons? Nice.

Your second sentence - people who didn't think he should have won? Where were the people that did??????????????????????

Your third sentence - that is just silly and play - ground childish.

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 02:00 AM
Your first sentence - so you think fans who don't think like you do are morons? Nice.

Your second sentence - people who didn't think he should have won? Where were the people that did??????????????????????

Your third sentence - that is just silly and play - ground childish.

Good question :wink:

My guess is shoved at the back, away from the mics...

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Also I didnt like Rachel Rice, wanted Rex to win, and when she was booed I also said that the people in the crowd were morons for booing the winner.

And my last sentence was the truth.

jet
12-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Good question :wink:

My guess is shoved at the back, away from the mics...

I award you the prize for the Conspiracy theorist supreme. You have earned it Take a bow :flowers:

Bluerang1
12-11-2011, 02:08 AM
OP is so right, The twitter and facebook bashing of people with OPINIONS was uncalled for.

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 02:08 AM
I award you the prize for the Conspiracy theorist supreme. You have earned it :flowers:

Thanks. Though that was based on someone elses experience of the BB3 finale...where they were shoved to the back away from mics because they were Alex Sibley fans ;)

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4746025&postcount=13

Wouldnt have came up with that one myself...not bright/paranoid enough :D

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 02:11 AM
I haven't been so excited about a final since BB3 :amazed:

Me too, but we don't agree on the winner. I was gutted because I wanted Alex to win that year.:bawling: It was the first series that I got really passionate about and wanting a housemate to win.

I will always have fond memories of BB1 and BB2 particularly BB2, but I never had any real favourites, I just enjoyed watching them and the drama.

jet
12-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Thanks. Though that was based on someone elses experience of the BB3 finale...where they were shoved to the back away from mics because they were Alex Sibley fans ;)

Oh right. Back tracking like mad now. Blame it on someone else.

Josy
12-11-2011, 02:12 AM
:bored:

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Oh right. Back tracking like mad now. Blame it on someone else.

Check my edit :idc:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=54456873&highlight=#post54456873 Original posts that I ripped the quotes from start from here

Bill Carson
12-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Don't be silly, there was plenty of Anti-Aaron threads all the way through, have a scroll back ;)

No-one from the minority (non aaron voters) would have dared to put up a post like the OP's 3 weeks ago-for obvious reasons,thats the reason you are seeing them now,and the views expressed by aaron voters,expressed by the OP has imo, driven the dislike of aaron,not necessarily his behaviour in the house.

jet
12-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Check my edit :idc:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=54456873&highlight=#post54456873 Original posts that I ripped the quotes from start from here

Yep. That person sounds like a clone of an Aaron type fan whose fav wasn't given their due worship. They have been on this site for AGES and had SO many posts - just like you, in fact. :hugesmile:

InOne
12-11-2011, 02:21 AM
jet, he won. Deal with it honey

Josy
12-11-2011, 02:22 AM
This thread smells like sour grapes

King Gizzard
12-11-2011, 02:23 AM
you should think about disposing of them greats or you could get some bad growth that could kill you

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Yep. That person sounds like a clone of an Aaron type fan whose fav wasn't given their due worship. They have been on this site for AGES and had SO many posts - just like you, in fact. :hugesmile:

Ahhh failed at the point you were trying to make, so resort to insults.

True to form :D

InOne
12-11-2011, 02:26 AM
jet is quite cute. I think we should all chip in for a xmas present

paper-cut-exit
12-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Yes I get that, I still dont think anyone should be booed in the final though, its just ignorance really.

Its the same as the x factor...when people boo the acts for getting through :bored:

Ain't ignorant to boo at a pantomime Vicky. He wasn't a deserving winner in some peoples eyes - it's as simple as that.

LJH23
12-11-2011, 02:37 AM
jet is quite cute. I think we should all chip in for a xmas present

Aaron winners plaque maybe? :joker:

Vicky.
12-11-2011, 02:55 AM
I actually only read the first part of the OP first time round. After reading the second two paragraphs, this is clearly a thread insulting fans.