PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Do you think Aaron will now take his share?

Kerry
12-11-2011, 01:49 AM
How they agree'd to share the other £50k out. And Alex got the Lions share. Even though on BBBOTS Emma asked him and he said yes, he'd now got £60k. Do you think he'll actually insist on his share?

I don't. I think he'll be happy with the fifty

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Considering he's apparently splitting the money with Jay, you'd imagine he'd insist.

MTVN
12-11-2011, 01:51 AM
I think so, he seemed pretty keen to get it on BOTS when he said "a deals a deal"

Locke.
12-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Aaron and Jay should just take the 30k off Alex and split it two way between themselves, she doesn't deserve it :bored:

Novo
12-11-2011, 01:56 AM
That briefcase that Aaron is carrying around should have 100k in it not 50k the money twist last week was a joke

Benjamin
12-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Well he should only have £35k as he was giving half of his winnings to Jay.

crocs
12-11-2011, 07:01 AM
This is OT, but the picture in Novo's message reminded me of Aaron's t-shirt which I've always been wondering about. I never got a good look at it and I thought it was a picture of his son but it's definately not. What on earth is it?

Then to the topic, I'm very disappointed that Aaron decided to share the money with Jay. But a principle is a principle. I think he wants the 10 K as he wants to honour the deal they made, but it also means he has to give Jay his share. If he doesn't claim his 10 K, he might be able to get out of sharing the money with Jay. Judging by the viewers' attitude towards Aaron, no matter what he does, he's going to get slack for it. I know he said that winning BB means more than the money and I think it might be true until the winner really has the money in their hands. Then attitudes might change.

GabbygalEvs
12-11-2011, 07:19 AM
i also cant believe he agreed to split it but fair enough a deals a deal and i dont think he would go back on it

why he agreed to doit i dont know wither way jay ahd 15k at least to leave with

Angus
12-11-2011, 07:29 AM
That briefcase that Aaron is carrying around should have 100k in it not 50k the money twist last week was a joke

Yeah, the producers knew which way the wind was blowing when they did that. They really couldn't stomach handing him £100k, and I guarantee that if Jay or Alex had won, there would have been a mysterious end of show twist, whereby they would have got the full amount:bored:

Channel 5 basically topped off their vile treatment of Aaron over the past nine weeks by screwing him out of his rightful winnings, then topped it off with the most disgraceful reception ever for a deserving winner.

What I witnessed last night only proved conclusively to me that the producers of Big Brother DO CARE about who the winner is, otherwise why not big him up and give him the respect and kudos he deserved, instead of ensuring they got z list celebs in to deride and mock him, ask him OTT personal questions, and droning on about ancient history (Maisy) when Faye is sat right there? The way they treated him last night was disgraceful and vindication to all Aaron supporters who have said all along that he was being targetted by BB for daring to be more popular than THEIR chosen ones.

mizzy25
12-11-2011, 08:06 AM
he will take it

joeysteele
12-11-2011, 08:17 AM
I think the title was more important to Aaron, if any deals were made they will be stuck to, I personally think he was ill advised to say he would likely split the £50,000 between him and Jay.

I do believe of most of them that Alex will certainly divide her £30,000 between the others, Jay will have to cough up £5,000 of his too.
Can't for the life of me see why Jay should walk away with £35,000 from this too though, he is no way a joint winner of BB.

BB needs to sort these rulings out better,all this messing about with the prize money is ridiculous. Alex will honour the deal agreed by all of them though,I am fairly sure of that.
The great thing is she doesn't have to though, she will for sure give Tom £10,000 but who knows really,hope we get told.

Visage
12-11-2011, 09:28 AM
This is OT, but the picture in Novo's message reminded me of Aaron's t-shirt which I've always been wondering about. I never got a good look at it and I thought it was a picture of his son but it's definately not. What on earth is it?

It's a picture of Mark, which I believe he has worn on every eviction night.

Florence N
12-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Aarons the winner and should keep all the prize money plus the £10,000 from Alex !!!!

joeysteele
12-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Aarons the winner and should keep all the prize money plus the £10,000 from Alex !!!!

I agree with this. All this juggling with the prize fund has become a farce really.

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:36 AM
If he's the man he says he is, he claims to use it all on his son, at least 30 grand of it should go into a high yield savings account and not be touched by him until his son is 18 and ready for school. At which point his son can use it to get the best eduxcation at the school of his choice.

Do i think he's really gonna spend it on his son? No. Do i think Aaron is a sly fame hungry wanna-be? yes.

If i had to choose a past houseguest that i think Aaron is most like, i'd have to say Channele from BB8.

He's the perpetual victim. And he only get's away with it because he's reasonably good looking. He has serious mental health issues, and once his looks fade he will be a very lonely and bitter old man.

Marc
12-11-2011, 09:37 AM
Who is the naked guy on Aaron's top??

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:38 AM

his boyfriend.

Visage
12-11-2011, 09:39 AM

It's a picture of Mark, which I believe he has worn on every eviction night.

:)

Visage
12-11-2011, 09:42 AM
He's the perpetual victim. And he only get's away with it because he's reasonably good looking.

I think Aaron is a great bloke (apart from the sulking strops he has) and believe me it's nothing to do with his looks.

A) I'm not 'into' men.
B) It would be rather shallow of me to judge a person by how they look.

He has serious mental health issues,

Really ?

and once his looks fade he will be a very lonely and bitter old man.

I see...

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:43 AM
I think Aaron is a great bloke (apart from the sulking strops he has) and believe me it's nothing to do with his looks.

A) I'm not 'into' men.
B) It would be rather shallow of me to judge a person by how they look.

Really ?

I see...

He doesn't have a caring or generous bone in his body. Name one selfless thing Aaron did in that house. Name one thing he ever did in that house that wasn't for his own benefit?

The only rewason he intereacted with anyone in there was when they made him feel good about himself. The minute they stopped giving him attention, he'd have nothing to do with them. Went off had his strops, ignored everyone else. Unless it was about him, he'd have nothing to do with it. He's an absolute sociopath.

Jay pointed this out. Name one time Aaron ever apologized first, or tried to build bridges with epople? Never. It was always, Aaron the sad puppy in the corner, until someone came and gave him another bone.

dyfed
12-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Yeah, the producers knew which way the wind was blowing when they did that. They really couldn't stomach handing him £100k, and I guarantee that if Jay or Alex had won, there would have been a mysterious end of show twist, whereby they would have got the full amount:bored:

Channel 5 basically topped off their vile treatment of Aaron over the past nine weeks by screwing him out of his rightful winnings, then topped it off with the most disgraceful reception ever for a deserving winner.

What I witnessed last night only proved conclusively to me that the producers of Big Brother DO CARE about who the winner is, otherwise why not big him up and give him the respect and kudos he deserved, instead of ensuring they got z list celebs in to deride and mock him, ask him OTT personal questions, and droning on about ancient history (Maisy) when Faye is sat right there? The way they treated him last night was disgraceful and vindication to all Aaron supporters who have said all along that he was being targetted by BB for daring to be more popular than THEIR chosen ones.
I really thought C5/BB would have put the full amount in the case at the end,they are so cheap,I so agree if it was anyone else they wouldn't have split the money.
I feel all who voted for Aaron should protest by no one voting for anyone on CBB,that would be another way of hitting BBC5 where it hurts...lets sent a message how unfair they have been right up to the end.:devil::devil:The best HM won and no one can take that away from him...

Cherie
12-11-2011, 09:48 AM
He doesn't have a caring or generous bone in his body. Name one selfless thing Aaron did in that house. Name one thing he ever did in that house that wasn't for his own benefit?

Name one thing any of the other 3 finalists did that wasnt for their own benefit?

Aaron did come across as caring, he held Alex's hand last night, and then he held Jays. what more could you ask for tsk time to try another angle...:joker:

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:48 AM
I really thought C5/BB would have put the full amount in the case at the end,they are so cheap,I so agree if it was anyone else they wouldn't have split the money.
I feel all who voted for Aaron should protest by no one voting for anyone on CBB,that would be another way of hitting BBC5 where it hurts...lets sent a message how unfair they have been right up to the end.:devil::devil:The best HM won and no one can take that away from him...

you are suggesting Aaron fans don't vote in BB anymore?? I fully support this idea!

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Name one think any of the other 5 did that wasnt for their own benefit?

Aaron did come across as caring, he held Alex's hand last night, and then he held Jays. what more could you ask for tsk time to try another angle...:joker:

The other final 4 were incredibly generous. Jay was constantly doing nice things for Louise, and reaching out to Aaron even when Aaron was being intolerable. Louise was always a good friend to everyone, and she was the catalyst to get Jay to get gifts for Tom and Alex. Tom and Alex were constantly trying to lighten the mood and provide joy and comfort to everyone.

What did Aaron ever do to go out of his way for other people?? When did Aaron ever drop his pride and do anything just to make someone else happy or even just extend an olive branch? never.

Were we watching the same show???

Visage
12-11-2011, 09:52 AM

The only rewason he intereacted with anyone in there was when they made him feel good about himself. The minute they stopped giving him attention, he'd have nothing to do with them. Went off had his strops, ignored everyone else. Unless it was about him, he'd have nothing to do with it. He's an absolute sociopath.

Jay pointed this out. Name one time Aaron ever apologized first, or tried to build bridges with epople? Never. It was always, Aaron the sad puppy in the corner, until someone came and gave him another bone.

I'm not getting into a 'he said/she said' debate with you. This isn't about that.

You said he has serious mental issues and that people only stood by him because he is good looking.

dyfed
12-11-2011, 09:53 AM
If he's the man he says he is, he claims to use it all on his son, at least 30 grand of it should go into a high yield savings account and not be touched by him until his son is 18 and ready for school. At which point his son can use it to get the best eduxcation at the school of his choice.

Do i think he's really gonna spend it on his son? No. Do i think Aaron is a sly fame hungry wanna-be? yes.

If i had to choose a past houseguest that i think Aaron is most like, i'd have to say Channele from BB8.

He's the perpetual victim. And he only get's away with it because he's reasonably good looking. He has serious mental health issues, and once his looks fade he will be a very lonely and bitter old man.

Get over it, ....you are so pathetic,get a life for goodness sake..best BBHM of All time,played the game to perfection,it's just some of the lower class idiots can't appecate

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:54 AM
I'm not getting into a 'he said/she said' debate with you. This isn't about that.

You said he has serious mental issues and that people only stood by him because he is good looking.

you honestly think Faye would have tolerated that kind of treatment if Aaron looked like Harry?

lostalex
12-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Get over it, ....you are so pathetic,get a life for goodness sake..best BBHM of All time,played the game to perfection,it's just some of the lower class idiots can't appecate

this deserves an infraction. Can i get a Mod plzzz??

joeysteele
12-11-2011, 09:57 AM

Anything a housemate does in the house whether good or otherwise can be construed by people whatever their opinion is as to only doing things for themselves,that has been the case with all series of BB.

I don't see Aaron's actions in the house the same way as you do and we are both entitled to have those opinions but one of us must be nearer wrong than right.However it would seem the bulk of the people who take time to vote and pay to vote for someone on BB have seen Aaron the way I have and not the way you did.

That's enough for me and Aaron has won convincingly, topping the votes in every eviction battle against most of the housemates each time, then winning the entire series too.
The vast majority of the voting viewers have watched Aaron and have loved all he has done, had he not won I would have had to accept that but it would seem you cannot accept that he has been one the most,(if not the most), popular housemates with the viewing voting public on a BB series for some time.

dyfed
12-11-2011, 09:57 AM

Get over it, ....you are so pathetic,get a life for goodness sake..best BBHM of All time,played the game to perfection,it's just some of the lower class idiots can't appreciate what he stands for,they would like the Jay's of this world with all his vile ways or Alex who can't string two words together...
Why do we scrutinies everything a HM would do,when we only have to look at ourselves to know,non of us are perfect,we all have our faults,Aaron for me has the same principles and manners that I try to have,the life I try to lead is nowhere any close to the rest of the HM,where did C5/BB get them from............

joeysteele
12-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh,I meant to also say we maybe haven't seem Aaron apologise for anything in the highlights but that doesn't mean he hasn't. Without live feed 'you' can only assume he hasn't ever apologised but maybe it just hasn't been shown,just as the fact of him making tea every morning and taking it to most other housemates in the house every morning wasn't shown most of the time too.

dyfed
12-11-2011, 10:05 AM
this deserves an infraction. Can i get a mod plzzz??
lol

crocs
12-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Aaron did once apologize to Faye. I don't remember what had happened but they were sitting in the bathroom on the sofa and he said that he's not used to apologizing. But he did do it.

And he also protected Faye from getting nominated and tried to swing people's votes when they were allowed to talk about the nominations.

So saying he never did those things is not really true.

Dokes
12-11-2011, 10:10 AM
I think he should take the extra 10k - a deal's a deal. If any of the others had won, they'd take it! Aaron's got to think about his son.

Visage
12-11-2011, 10:14 AM
you honestly think Faye would have tolerated that kind of treatment if Aaron looked like Harry?

Why is it about how a person looks ?

Cherie
12-11-2011, 10:22 AM
I think so, he seemed pretty keen to get it on BOTS when he said "a deals a deal"

I think he was also reiterating this to Jay tbf.