PDA

View Full Version : I am the reason Aaron won

DavidIsGay
12-11-2011, 02:07 AM
The anti-Aaron threads, tweets and such were all a part of operation Holy Mackerel and the British public were all pawns in our game plan. The fabricated hatred of Aaron through social media was convincing enough to deceive the Jay and Alex supporters into believing that Aaron had no support at all.

Our goal was to convince the voting public on Jays side that Aaron wasn't even going to make it into the top three through twitter and FaceBook bots (Which if you investigate closely, you will find out that many of the messages were simply spun sentences broadcast by both fake and hijacked accounts).

The operation snowballed after thousands of Justin Waggott fans joined in the fun. By spouting hatred for the Lord, they unknowingly convinced Waggotts fanbase into spending their money on victory cider instead of votes.

Their celebrations were short-lived after the lord emerged from the house tonight crowned as the king of Big Brother 2011. The man who represents our country is one with intelligence and wit, and not one who wipes his buttocks on ones pillow and calls it romance.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/11/article-2060579-0EC48A9000000578-483_634x936.jpg

Suck it up.

Bill Carson
12-11-2011, 02:47 AM
You see,reasonable voters project the moronic rants of aaron hypervoters onto the man himself**,hence as his fans gloat in their victory,they are unable to appreciate that they have convinced a large portion of the GBP that he must be indeed,a nasty twat,and therefore booed him accordingly.

**What is the favoured term,death by association??

DavidIsGay
12-11-2011, 02:54 AM
I'd take 60K in exchange for the population of Newcastle thinking I'm a **** any day of the week. If you are primitive enough to think ****ting in a freezer is romantic then my guess is that the haters won't even be able to remember his name this time next week.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
12-11-2011, 02:55 AM
thats nice dear

DavidIsGay
12-11-2011, 02:57 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/005/882/I%20lied.jpg

Locke.
12-11-2011, 03:00 AM
What a horrible username

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
12-11-2011, 03:01 AM
What a horrible username

:joker:

DavidIsGay
12-11-2011, 03:07 AM
What a horrible username

What a horrible avatar

Locke.
12-11-2011, 03:08 AM
You just want a Montreal cap

cell
12-11-2011, 03:15 AM
You just want a Montreal cap

Anton had a Toronto cap on BOTS which as a Canadian I found funny

Jules2
13-11-2011, 07:29 PM
You see,reasonable voters project the moronic rants of aaron hypervoters onto the man himself**,hence as his fans gloat in their victory,they are unable to appreciate that they have convinced a large portion of the GBP that he must be indeed,a nasty twat,and therefore booed him accordingly.

**What is the favoured term,death by association??

Not sure what everyone is on about here but I would like to confirm that I personally was not swayed by anything. I think that the majority of the public are intelligent enough to know if and when they are being manipulated by the show itself or public opinion. Many of us are ardent fans of the show itself and we have been there since day one. I think we do know a lot of the ins and outs.

We recognised the fact that whilst Aaron had moments on his own, sulks, he was honest and true to himself. Had he been a gameplayer it is obvious that he would have fitted in more with the bullying factor which was in the house. He didnt, he was his own man.

I would say that many of us are responsible for voting for Aaron simply because we liked what we saw and not what negativity was trying to present.

We all know that in life we cannot be liked by everyone, so no harm done there. People have their views regardless.

rk3388
13-11-2011, 07:43 PM
i think aaron has the same shoes as me mum

Cherie
13-11-2011, 07:52 PM

Blimey quite a dapper dresser then your Mum...:joker:

dizzy bint
13-11-2011, 08:04 PM

I think the Coldstream Guards have been practising on Brian's :amazed:

Kazanne
13-11-2011, 08:13 PM
The anti-Aaron threads, tweets and such were all a part of operation Holy Mackerel and the British public were all pawns in our game plan. The fabricated hatred of Aaron through social media was convincing enough to deceive the Jay and Alex supporters into believing that Aaron had no support at all.

Our goal was to convince the voting public on Jays side that Aaron wasn't even going to make it into the top three through twitter and FaceBook bots (Which if you investigate closely, you will find out that many of the messages were simply spun sentences broadcast by both fake and hijacked accounts).

The operation snowballed after thousands of Justin Waggott fans joined in the fun. By spouting hatred for the Lord, they unknowingly convinced Waggotts fanbase into spending their money on victory cider instead of votes.

Their celebrations were short-lived after the lord emerged from the house tonight crowned as the king of Big Brother 2011. The man who represents our country is one with intelligence and wit, and not one who wipes his buttocks on ones pillow and calls it romance.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/11/article-2060579-0EC48A9000000578-483_634x936.jpg

Suck it up.

Just noticed the type of people in that crowd look in the front row,porky,ugly chavs:joker::joker::joker:with nowt better to do an a Friday night than run with the herd .

Doogle
13-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Just noticed the type of people in that crowd look in the front row,porky,ugly chavs:joker::joker::joker:with nowt better to do an a Friday night than run with the herd .
You're right :joker:

They all seem to be booing

Scotty07
13-11-2011, 08:24 PM

Never noticed the crowd before, I was too busy looking at Aaron in that pic. Just had another look and I would be lying if I said I didn't find it funny.:laugh2: