PDA

View Full Version : Harry Aaron will be remembered as a BB Legend

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 05:02 AM
Loved seeing my second favourite housemate of BB12 saying that Aaron is the greatest BB housemate ever, he will be remembered as a BB legend. I think Emma agrees with me too, even Brian was impressed.:cheer2:

Colbert-Bump
12-11-2011, 05:09 AM
Definitely even the BB hosts can't work Aaron out, maybe Jay's right he is Keyser Soze.

the truth
12-11-2011, 05:43 AM
i disagree. so we had a miserable winner big deal. so we had a winner that was booed so what? just another example of mindless voters voting for a gimmick winner. same when they voted nadia because she used to be a man and chantelle to win celeb big bruvva when she wasnt a celebrity. oh wont that be funny? NO
boring as hell ive forgotton the winner already but good luck to him anway

crocs
12-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Definitely even the BB hosts can't work Aaron out, maybe Jay's right he is Keyser Soze.

Keyser Soze, that is so funny. :joker:

I'm still baffled by the fact that so many people cannot work Aaron out. I never thought working him out was that hard. He himself told people how he works.

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 03:00 PM
i disagree. so we had a miserable winner big deal. so we had a winner that was booed so what? just another example of mindless voters voting for a gimmick winner. same when they voted nadia because she used to be a man and chantelle to win celeb big bruvva when she wasnt a celebrity. oh wont that be funny? NO

Mindless voters??? ROFLMAO:laugh3::pat:

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 03:07 PM

I've set up a sour grapes thread.

Aaron was awesome, the fact that he wasn't a happy clappy professional ray or sunshine winner added to his appeal.

MeMyselfAndI
12-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Of course he will :D.

waterhog
12-11-2011, 03:13 PM

YOU are my kind of person < my views are the same , and anyone who was entertained b him < well they leed a very shy and boreing life if they feel this is entertsining to watch < it says more about the person that defends aaron then aaron himself lol at least he is quids in lol for now anyway but i am sure a break down is on its way lol

Suze
12-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Loved seeing my second favourite housemate of BB12 saying that Aaron is the greatest BB housemate ever, he will be remembered as a BB legend. I think Emma agrees with me too, even Brian was impressed.:cheer2:

Harry is right about that :)