PDA

View Full Version : Post Match Analysis -Will Jay and Louise last outside

Sticks
12-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Simple, will the relationship between Jay and Louise continue outside the house?

Kerry
12-11-2011, 05:29 AM
I think so, yes

Colbert-Bump
12-11-2011, 05:35 AM
Yes, they can.

King Gizzard
12-11-2011, 05:37 AM
For about a month

the truth
12-11-2011, 05:44 AM
shes lovely hed be insane to lose such a fantastic girl

crocs
12-11-2011, 06:09 AM
I'm a bit torn with this. I actually think they suit together. I'm not a fan of their discussion subjects but if they both like them, that's great for them. I also think their feelings were true in the house but the thing that makes me doubt if the relationship lasts, is that I felt Jay was turned off in the end. He wasn't so vocal about liking Louise anymore. And this happened before Louise cut her hair which only turned Jay off more.

Edit: I would like them to stay together but I don't think they will.

mizzy25
12-11-2011, 08:10 AM
i think they may get married dont know if it wud last though

ozzyshaggah
12-11-2011, 08:30 AM
could do

ask me 12 months time

Florence N
12-11-2011, 09:31 AM
No

Jedwardhater
12-11-2011, 09:45 AM
The turd in the freezer will out last this sad pair.

PooBay
12-11-2011, 11:09 AM
I certainly think it will on Louise's part as she obviously has a very high threshold for vile behaviour (soiled pillow, turd in freezer etc)

However, Jay strikes me as being a proper wrong 'un and I can't see it being long before his trouser snake is on the hunt for fresh meat.

Lister of Smeg
12-11-2011, 11:54 AM
there actually well suited weather they stay together for years is 50/50 really im certain they will out last Aaron and Faye as there relationship is like one great tinder box all it takes is 1 little spark and it will go up in flames the only reason there together now is because they were lock in a house together for 8 weeks in which time they broke up half a million times and made up because they couldnt avoid each other on the outside world they will break up and that will be it.

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 01:49 PM
When Brian told Jay that Lou had said she is ready to marry him he was not impressed!

Jesus.
12-11-2011, 01:53 PM
I don't know how long any relationship can last when the conversation is based on how much they adore each other.

It's fine Louise saying he could wipe his arse on her now, but a few months into a relationship, these are the kind of things that would start to grate on people.

alex_front2
14-11-2011, 11:55 AM
I think if anything Jay will dump her once he's got a few shags out of her/ maximised mag deals. I can't believe I will write this, as uncerebral and loutish as Jay is, I don't think Louise is intellectually stimulating enough for him in the long term. Jay may not be brains of Britain, I do think one of his few redeeming features is that - aside from poo - he does one or twice seems to have more than a passing interest in the world eg his assertion that he will have 'sauna' chats with Aaron about the universe/ marine life.

If Aaron had been a hot woman Jay probably would have fancied her :joker: When Aaron was teasing Faye in the bed about losing the wrestling match to Tom, Jay seemed to be looking on wishing he could have that sort of banter with Louise.

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 12:00 PM
They'll last as long as the magazine deals etc do

Cherie
14-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I don't know how long any relationship can last when the conversation is based on how much they adore each other.

It's fine Louise saying he could wipe his arse on her now, but a few months into a relationship, these are the kind of things that would start to grate on people.

and where would it all end, would any soft furnishings in the home be safe, and what about the inlaws, its all very well but what if Jay decided to wipe his arse on Louise's Mum woolly hat...its a worry.:devil:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Will it last on the outside..... never mind last, I don't think it will even get off the starting blocks. Not if we are talking of 'real romance'. Faux-mag deals for a while - romance perhaps, but never real.

As disgusting as Jay is: I really dont see him wanting a female who is as putrid and as sick as Louise is.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:06 PM
and where would it all end, would any soft furnishings in the home be safe, and what about the inlaws, its all very well but what if Jay decided to wipe his arse on Louise's Mum woolly hat...its a worry.:devil:

:laugh3::laugh3:

MaratSafinForever
14-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Not sure. They are both vile, for one. Louise however is a dirty, untidy person whereas Jay, ironically enough, seems to be quite tidy and clean. Not sure how that would go down if she were to be living with him.

I couldn't care less either way. They deserve each other.

spintronic
14-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Already over I'd say.

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 01:25 PM
I certainly think it will on Louise's part as she obviously has a very high threshold for vile behaviour (soiled pillow, turd in freezer etc)

However, Jay strikes me as being a proper wrong 'un and I can't see it being long before his trouser snake is on the hunt for fresh meat.

My thoughts exactly. He's going to be swarmed with female attention and much as he likes Louise, the challenge has gone, so I think it won't be long before he's straying.

Kazelle
14-11-2011, 01:28 PM
but what if Jay decided to wipe his arse on Louise's Mum woolly hat...its a worry.:devil:

Oh the vision:hugesmile::hugesmile:

Louise looking on spouting the usual "It's the most romantic thing anybody's ever done for meh":joker: