PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Hofman
12-11-2011, 10:39 AM
This is my first post on here, so hello.

Firstly I would like to say thank you to all the members on here.

I have been routinely following the forum after every show. The passionate posts from dedicated followers has been as entertaining as the program and gives me hope that with people this enthused by the program it has a good future.

I have always been a loyal fan of the show and this year I haven't missed an episode and for the first time I'be watched every BBOTS which I think has been just as entertaining.

IMO this year channel 5 have brought the program back to life. Alex's tan challenge has to be the all time funniest Big Brother moment ever. But generally I think the tasks have been much more entertaining.

I have liked all the housemates for various reasons this year, but I do agree the right person won. Very sad that the crowd boo'd. I've been to an eviction before and have to say even though it was someone I didn't like kicked out I wasn't that vitreous when he came out. There were panto boo's which then changed to cheers for enetertaining us.

So for me the only low point to this season was the finale crowd. Everyone I know likes Aaron to a degree, they may feel he can be a dick but no one hates him. It's very sad that in all the seasons gone by the winning housemate has had an awesome show, yet Aaron who didn't do anything that bad, I mean he didn't assault or kill anyone had to take that on the chin.

Just hope one day those concerned are made to feel the same way and have a very special day ruined for them. At the end of the day no one bullied me to vote Aaron or Alex like most of the general public, and it's the Great British public who decide not the crowd and the crowd should respect that.

I'm not looking for a debate on it, just my thoughts and thanks.

Cherie
12-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Articulate, intelligent post summing up how alot of us feel about Aarons exit thankyou!:hugesmile:

Dokes
12-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Great post!

Most people near me like Aaron. I'm glad that the regular UK public can see through all the BS that was spouted. Of course, most of the hardcore fans that go to evictions are just going to cheer who they're supposed to cheer and boo who they're supposed to boo based on however the show has been edited. But this has rallied Aaron's fans. When people feel they are being misled they rebel. The UK public taught BB a lesson last night.

Visage
12-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Welcome Hofman, what a shame you joined just as the show finishes, there's still plenty of other forums on here to keep you busy and hopefully you'll stick around and enjoy all the banter there will be for CBB in January.:wavey:

Hofman
12-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Wouldn't you agree though that everyone is perfectly entitled to there opinion and I trully respect that.

I think it's that diversity that has made this year so interesting, I just haven't seen opinions this strong for many years. It's brilliant!!!

Hofman
12-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the Welcome!:blush:

I'm really looking forward to CBB now! Still unsure about Lauren, would make great TV.

But for today I hope all last nights winners and all the housemates are having a fantastic time for giving me great BB over the last few months.

Dokes
12-11-2011, 10:59 AM
I think everyone is entitled to an opinion, but i think presenters and editors of the shows should be professional enough to keep it to themselves and give a fair representation.