PDA

View Full Version : A couple of changes I would make on finale night.

Visage
12-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Something I find frustrating on the finale each year.

The last remaining housemates do not get the same attention all the other ex-housemates receive when they leave the house. I realise it's about the timing, but surely adding another half hour to the show would help to making it more of a finale.

It's like question question, bang bang, here's your house highlights...

Next!

Also they go through some crap on BOTS with all those clips from the whole series, I would love to see this space invested in Emma interviewing each final housemate giving them their own little time slot.

Jay and Aaron were constantly entertaining the viewers throughout the whole series and it would be nice to have a more in depth interview with them.

alex_front2
12-11-2011, 10:47 AM
BBOTs had so much needless crap last night including

Lauren Harries at the end (don't care about the campaign) - pointless
The comedy skits with Jamie East - pointless

parmnion
12-11-2011, 11:11 AM
hear hear visage, well said.

It seems the producers are a bunch of clueless tossers and the presenters a pair of complete idiots.

The only person to have any burning question of the day threw at them that I can remember was rebeckah. Each interview after that was just complete rubbish culminating in the shambles we had last night.

sosadbbend
12-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Something I find frustrating on the finale each year.

The last remaining housemates do not get the same attention all the other ex-housemates receive when they leave the house. I realise it's about the timing, but surely adding another half hour to the show would help to making it more of a finale.

It's like question question, bang bang, here's your house highlights...

Next!

Also they go through some crap on BOTS with all those clips from the whole series, I would love to see this space invested in Emma interviewing each final housemate giving them their own little time slot.

Jay and Aaron were constantly entertaining the viewers throughout the whole series and it would be nice to have a more in depth interview with them.
I absolutely agree, I have always thought that too!