PDA

View Full Version : It really was the worst ever final night I can remember.

parmnion
12-11-2011, 11:03 AM
For me last night was a shambles a complete shambles, the crowd, the interviews and the presenters. It was all just pathetic.

lets take the interviews, it all started with Tom really on thursday.

About 95% of each housemates interview was about another housemate..

Toms was about Alex, what the hell, ok they were friends but what about Tom.

Then last night was just the same with louise being asked about Jay by a stupid frankie howard impersonator who now has the charisma of a slug, and the looks to match. Why no questions about her nomination reasons...

Then Alex, well unfortunatly she was third, surely third place deserved some credit and the chance to air her views about how she found the house..no, yet again we were force fed a relationship story as she was asked about Tom for the majority of her interview. Brian had a great chance of bringing the funny game for a laugh side of Alex out in the interview but yet again it was relationship focussed,pathetically trying to get something out that just wasn't there.

Out pops Jay in second place, Instead of asking him about his anger issues or his dirty habits, we are yet again fed the louise story line. If they can mention he shat in a freezer why can't they show him a clip of it in his interview and ask him about it for god sake.

Then Arron some might say a worthy winner, he won so therefore he was, well done to his fans, me personally,well i would never spend 38 quid or whatever it is on 500 fb credits so my favourite could win, I find that really obsessive, but hey each to their own, it got him the win and got his followers the bragging rights. Lets get back to Aaron coming out though.

From the moment the boos went up the shine was taking off the whole interview also the whole night was ruined by these morons in the crowd.No way does a winner of BB ever deserve to be boo'd panto or not..I havn't got a clue what they should do with this. But his interview was also relationship based, fgs the man did a load more than have a relationship with Faye.There was so much he could have been asked but all they did was force him on the faye issue which we all know already from fayes interview.

Then that grinning chipmunk on bbots, how pathetic is she..on thursday we had tom doing the ****ing maccarena for 80% of his air time which is an insult to anyones time spent in the house..

And Aaron bloody hell, how long did he get last night 3, maybe 4 minutes!!!

I tell you if this is what big brother is these days then people should seriously re consider applying for this as you seem to be put to one side on exit while z list celebs milk their own ego.......THANK GOD FOR JAMIE EAST WHO AT LEAST CAN INJECT SOME HUMOUR INTO A ****FEST OF ****.

W

Dokes
12-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Then Arron some might say a worthy winner, he won so therefore he was, well done to his fans, me personally,well i would never spend 38 quid or whatever it is on 500 fb credits so my favourite could win, I find that really obsessive, but hey each to their own, it got him the win and got his followers the bragging rights. Lets get back to Aaron coming out though.
A lot of people are saying that as a sort of "excuse" for him winning...but everyone i know loves Aaron and resents the bad editing! He has a niche of haters but i think the general public love him.

Other than that, great post. I think they should get Russell Brand back. Although i don't know why he'd associate himself with this show now...

Cherie
12-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Blimey Parmnion I never thought I would do this to one of your posts....but

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

rusticgal
12-11-2011, 11:10 AM
I totally agree....the interviews have been awful.They are too quick and are focused on one thing.Considering how many housemates were in there....considering the dramas that were in there too...the interviews gave no range.
Make the interviews longer and focus on more things....we deserve to hearthose things when the housemates come out.
Davina used to run through each housemate and get their opinion of them...

On the final night....interviews are always rushed and the most deserving get little talk time outside the house....its not really fair!!!

parmnion
12-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Blimey Parmnion I never thought I would do this to one of your posts....but

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

thanks cherie..Looking back, the only interesting and pressing interview I can remember was Rebeckahs, from there on in it just got progressively worse.:mad:

Beastie
12-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Aaron would have won anyway. It wasn't about all this campaigning. He always topped the public vote. Big Brother shot themselves in the foot when they kept making Aaron look bad. He was no angel. lol but we need fairer edits.

BB might as well just give us live feed. If they do.. then they can stop having the blame over the edits and that.

Angus
12-11-2011, 11:16 AM
For me last night was a shambles a complete shambles, the crowd, the interviews and the presenters. It was all just pathetic.

Then last night was just the same with louise being asked about Jay by a stupid frankie howard impersonator who now has the charisma of a slug, and the looks to match. Why no questions about her nomination reasons...

Then Alex, well unfortunatly she was third, surely third place deserved some credit and the chance to air her views about how she found the house..no, yet again we were force fed a relationship story as she was asked about Tom for the majority of her interview. Brian had a great chance of bringing the funny game for a laugh side of Alex out in the interview but yet again it was relationship focussed,pathetically trying to get something out that just wasn't there.

Out pops Jay in second place, Instead of asking him about his anger issues or his dirty habits, we are yet again fed the louise story line. If they can mention he shat in a freezer why can't they show him a clip of it in his interview and ask him about it for god sake.

From the moment the boos went up the shine was taking off the whole interview also the whole night was ruined by these morons in the crowd.No way does a winner of BB ever deserve to be boo'd panto or not..I havn't got a clue what they should do with this. But his interview was also relationship based, fgs the man did a load more than have a relationship with Faye.There was so much he could have been asked but all they did was force him on the faye issue which we all know already from fayes interview.

Then that grinning chipmunk on bbots, how pathetic is she..on thursday we had tom doing the ****ing maccarena for 80% of his air time which is an insult to anyones time spent in the house..

I tell you if this is what big brother is these days then people should seriously re consider applying for this as you seem to be put to one side on exit while z list celebs milk their own ego.......THANK GOD FOR JAMIE EAST WHO AT LEAST CAN INJECT SOME HUMOUR INTO A ****FEST OF ****.

W

Yet people are still saying that the producers don't care who wins. Last night's disgraceful finale proves otherwise. Brian's interview with him was dreadful and Emma's wasn't much better. Aaron barely got a mention on BBBOTS, or a proper congratulations from anyone, instead he was subjected to insulting personal questions, and constant references to ancient history such as Maisy, whilst Faye was sitting right there. Instead he was slated for having won the show because he was not the "right" kind of person to do so.
References to his son and upbringing were totally unjustified and offensive beyond belief.

The Aaron bashing continued unabated, and that harridan Lauren was given more airtime than he was, and allowed to express her vile opinions about his relationship with Faye, when she has probably never had anyone look at her twice without puking.

Had Jay or Alex won Channel 5 would have pushed the boat out celebrating.
I'm well over BB now, and have gone out on a high with my favourite HM of all time winning against the odds. It won't ever get better than that.

saiwong
12-11-2011, 11:20 AM
I agree with everyone that last nights finalie was a big letdown.
I don't think Brian should be the host anymore, they should get
a professional presenter (rather than an ex-housemate).

Also, on another subject. When they presented the ex-housemates
did the announcer call Tashie.....Trashie by mistake !

Jordan.
12-11-2011, 11:22 AM
The whole thing was just flat. No real atmosphere at all.

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 11:28 AM
The whole thing was just flat. No real atmosphere at all.

Hahahaha

You're only saying that because your favourite lost and now you're parading the boards with your bitter words.

The atmosphere was the only saving grace. The interviews were terrible. However, the chavy crowd and their darlings Alex and Jay vs. Aaron was fantastic. It summed up the series perfectly. It was very sweet seeing those in the crowd fuming as Aaron walked up and down with a case full of cash. :spin:

Jords
12-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Interviews were crap but I did enjoy the finale!

dizzy bint
12-11-2011, 11:39 AM
I enjoyed it.

I thought the interviews with Louise, Alex and Jay were very good. Aaron's was a little bit more difficult because of the crowd and the fact that he was very nervous but I did enjoy it.

I didn't like the booing. I think they should rein back their warm up man. Whoever they have doing that this year is going OTT in my opinion; the crowd end up not thinking what they are doing.

Lozzibear
12-11-2011, 11:55 AM
The finale was rubbish... Although, I was surprised that they let at least one Aaron fan in! Anyway, I am so happy with the result! :)

MTVN
12-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Yeah the interviews and montages were a bit lazy, there was pretty much just two Jaylou interviews, bit more understandable with Louise because she didn't do much else but I'd rather they asked Jay about presentgate, his time in the Crypt, the Wolfpack, getting ketchup on Harry's clothes etc.

Jack_
12-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Best final night in a long time for me, I came into the final with a real atmosphere and it continued for most of the night, sadly it was ruined by the idiocy of what can only be described as perhaps the scum of the UK invading the crowd with their quite frankly moronic views, there isn't a braincell between them.

Booing housemates that have contributed to any series really is laughable, they haven't a clue. Cheering for Steve BB11 and booing Aaron BB12 and other great, entertaining housemates proves once and for all, they really are a bunch of dumb ****s.

fingers
12-11-2011, 01:10 PM
2012 should see them hiring a really professional presenter (if they can persuade one to lower his/her standards) a wannabe ex housemate learning the ropes is not what I want to see. :wavey:

chuff me dizzy
12-11-2011, 01:22 PM
It was an amazing night, with the best ever ending,I enjoyed every minute of it

Lwize
12-11-2011, 01:27 PM
No real suspense in the finale. I fast-forwarded through it.

I hope there's some improvements made overall for CBB. (Jedward aren't coming back, are they?)

Suze
12-11-2011, 01:29 PM
It was an amazing night, with the best ever ending,I enjoyed every minute of it

It was the worst of times (many of the Jay fans and family booing yet again :sleep: )
It was the best of times (Aaron winning :) (outweighing the jealousness of the booing)

And we chose the winner and stuck with him all the way through Chuffs :thumbs: Never once chopping and changing our favourite or jumping on a bandwagon at all :) That makes it so much the sweeter a win :) and what a great belated birthday present for us both Chuffs :)

I always thought Aaron could win, but not dare say so outright for fear of jinxing it.

chuff me dizzy
12-11-2011, 01:36 PM
It was the worst of times (The Jay fans and family booing yet again :sleep: )
It was the best of times (Aaron winning :) (outweighing the jealousness of the booing)

And we chose the winner and stuck with him all the way through Chuffs :thumbs: Never once chopping and changing our favourite or jumping on a bandwagon at all :) That makes it so much the sweeter a win :) and what a great belated birthday present for us both Chuffs :)

I always thought Aaron could win, but not dare say so outright for fear of jinxing it.
A truly sweet ending !!!!!!!

Benjamin
12-11-2011, 01:44 PM
It was really rushed last night. No proper highlights of the day before, the interviews were really patchy and weak and it left me feeling rather empty after BB had finished.

Scotty07
12-11-2011, 03:55 PM
The best final ever IMO, even better than BB3 final.:cheer2: I've always preferred it when there are only 4 left in the final and anymore than 5 makes it less special for me.

CaPPa
12-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Great post by the OP, it's clear that Aaron wasn't one of their favorites but they were gracious about his victory.

It's a shame that the low lifes in the crowd, BB and BOTS were not as well mannered though.

The crowd was full of the kind of idiots that almost killed off BB a few years ago, yet BB will let them get away with it. I would have shamed them on air and perhaps then they'd realise what vulgar people they really are.

Brian and Emma were not much better either. They asked terrible questions and I thought that they were trying to insult Aaron at times. It seemed like they didn't expect him to win and had only prepared attacking questions. The rest of BOTS was even worse, how on earth Nikki could make a comment about Aaron's tantrums was beyond me, Pete was just disgusting and Carol was rude as well.

If BB and BOTS were pandering to the booing idiots then they are just as stupid, as the booing idiots obviously didn't spend as much money as the people who voted for Aaron to win. They would do better to go with the people who actually will make them money rather than risk driving them away in order to give the booing idiots what they want just because they can boo louder.

Still even though it was a rather scummy finale, it was a great series and a great result.

boomoo
12-11-2011, 08:05 PM

W

You are right but that is what BB had become. Last year we had hours of televised duvet covers. This is just plain wrong apart from being voyeurism on the part of those manipulating the cameras.Each housemate should be given the same amount of airtime and non of the duvets should be shown. If a housemate goes under the covers they just do not get any airtime.
Housemates think they arrive in the house and have to pair up immediately eg the ridiculous Aden and Rebbekah.When Faye heard Aaron say he fancied Louise she invited him to the dinner despite saying that Jay was her type.
None of those women would choose a 30yr old married man who sulks continually if they had any real choice.

boomoo
12-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Hahahaha

You're only saying that because your favourite lost and now you're parading the boards with your bitter words.

The atmosphere was the only saving grace. The interviews were terrible. However, the chavy crowd and their darlings Alex and Jay vs. Aaron was fantastic. It summed up the series perfectly. It was very sweet seeing those in the crowd fuming as Aaron walked up and down with a case full of cash. :spin:

Yes I was thrilled that he only got half of what he was aiming for.
The interviews were bad because he could not raise his eyes above tha case of cash and yes the ever so kindly man wants his £10K from the other housemates. That just says it all plus the fact he said they would not honour their agreement.
Jay only has to give £5K to Louise and he has honoured his agreement. Then it is up to Alex to share with Tom and Aaron.

Cherie
12-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Yes I was thrilled that he only got half of what he was aiming for.
The interviews were bad because he could not raise his eyes above tha case of cash and yes the ever so kindly man wants his £10K from the other housemates. That just says it all plus the fact he said they would not honour their agreement.Jay only has to give £5K to Louise and he has honoured his agreement. Then it is up to Alex to share with Tom and Aaron.

When did he say this?

RichardG
12-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Hahahaha

I wanted Aaron to win but even I thought there was no atmosphere.
Remembering back to the good days on C4 I used to be so excited on the final night. Everyone knew it was a final. Yesterday though it just felt an eviction to me.

Cherie
12-11-2011, 09:28 PM
When did he say this?

Waiting for an answer :bored:

Suze
12-11-2011, 11:00 PM

Got a feeling you may be waiting a while, as I doubt they have anything to back that statement up :D

parmnion
12-11-2011, 11:05 PM

he hardly said he was going to.Infact hye said he was going to spend it on his son, no mention of the "deal" until they asked alex if she was going to honour the other deal, then beardy wierdy was straight in with his greedy paws.

WARING
12-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Now that I know the child won, I'm not even watching the finale.

Scotty07
13-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Now that I know the child won, I'm not even watching the finale.

But Jay didn't win.:confused::cheer2:

armand.kay
13-11-2011, 02:14 AM
The best bits was so sh** I was crying!

Jordan.
13-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Hahahaha

Er no i'm not? Regardless of who won it still didn't feel like a finale night. Now can you **** off thinking you know everything I think :idc:

Scotty07
13-11-2011, 03:25 AM
The best bits was so sh** I was crying!

I agree. Best final ever IMO spoilt towards the end. From the moment Aaron won it all felt very rushed, totally out of order and disrespectful to him and his fans.:nono::mad: