PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Will he still split his winnings with Jay?

Benjamin
12-11-2011, 12:28 PM
A lot of people are posting about Alex sharing her 30k, but what about Aaron? Him and Jay had an agreement that if one of them won they would share the money with the other. Will Aaron keep to his word?

parmnion
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
It certainly doesn't look that way so far.

MTVN
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
He had better :nono:

Incensed
12-11-2011, 12:36 PM
I didn't even know they had agreed to. I tell ya, I'm on another planet from most people half the time :joker:

Black Dagger
12-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Why should he, really?

Jay didn't win and already has 15k.

LJH23
12-11-2011, 12:39 PM
I would like to think he will yeah but I wouldn't like to be in his position if he doesn't with Jay's temper...

Benjamin
12-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Why should he, really?

So you also believe then that Alex should keep her 30k?

MeMyselfAndI
12-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Why should he?

MTVN
12-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Why should he, really?

Because they agreed. It would be very hypocritical for him to have sat there on BOTS telling the others that a "deals a deal" when Emma asked them if they'd still split the money and then go back on his word himself

karezza
12-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Aaron should get the £100,000.

Benjamin
12-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Aaron should get the £100,000.

Well he won't, so shoo.

Samuel.
12-11-2011, 12:43 PM
I have no doubt he will.

Cromwell1900
12-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Highly unlikely, i think that would be a principle play to far, but we shall see!

Black Dagger
12-11-2011, 12:45 PM
So you also believe then that Alex should keep her 30k?

Absolutely...

Luck of the hat... Aaron has £50,990.

Jay has £15,000

Alex keeps her 30k

Tom gets a nice £10

pegson123
12-11-2011, 12:51 PM
it takes times to get sorted

Ramsay
12-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Absolutely...

Luck of the hat... Aaron has £50,990.

Jay has £15,000

Alex keeps her 30k

Tom gets a nice £10

Yeah this ^

Jords
12-11-2011, 12:59 PM
I dont think so and nor he should really.

MaratSafinForever
12-11-2011, 01:01 PM
He shouldn't give a penny to Jay.

Why on earth should he? Jay has been nothing but a vile, common, filthy and vulgar pig for 2 months. Jay, who's apparently spent 55 grand on a car before, who would only piss the money down the drain anyway, doesn't deserve naff all.

Aaron should never have agreed in the first place, he should have been thinking of his son.

I say, screw 'em Aaron and take the money. It's not like they're ever going to be friends anyway.

Ianne
12-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Because they agreed. It would be very hypocritical for him to have sat there on BOTS telling the others that a "deals a deal" when Emma asked them if they'd still split the money and then go back on his word himself

they agreed on the other half of the money. Emma asked this question to the other finalist "Are you still gonna share the prize money now Aaron has the 50k of his own", I've just watched it again, they(aaron and Jay) both said "deals a deal" when Alex did not answer.

Brother Leon
12-11-2011, 01:13 PM
They agreed to do it, just like they agreed to split the 50k into 10 each. I would like to think he does. If he did Jay would only have 10k less than the winner :joker:. I do think winning BB as a whole meant more to Aaron though so I am glad he got that title at least while Jay at least made a fair sum.

Suze
12-11-2011, 01:15 PM
This thread reminds me of Josie, and Steve's leg. Whereas I think Aaron and Jay will stick to their deal, after all I expect both will be making more money for a while at least anyway being winner and runner up respectively, I have a feeling with Alex as she looked so miffed, that it will be like trying to get blood out of a stone :D I don't remember Josie sticking to her deal even though she made loads after BB11.

Claymores
12-11-2011, 01:17 PM
They agreed to do it, just like they agreed to split the 50k into 10 each. I would like to think he does. If he did Jay would only have 10k less than the winner :joker:. I do think winning BB as a whole meant more to Aaron though so I am glad he got that title at least while Jay at least made a fair sum.

£10,500 if we're being picky, since Aaron refused to pitch-in for the Birthday prezzie :joker:

Claymores
12-11-2011, 01:21 PM
This thread reminds me of Josie, and Steve's leg. Whereas I think Aaron and Jay will stick to their deal, after all I expect both will be making more money for a while at least anyway being winner and runner up respectively, I have a feeling with Alex as she looked so miffed, that it will be like trying to get blood out of a stone :D I don't remember Josie sticking to her deal even though she made loads after BB11.

According to posts on DS, she donated an equivalent sum to a relevant charity as Steve already had 2 good prosthetics by the time and had indicated another wouldn't be much use

soundslike
12-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Didn't Anthony, Craig, Saskia and Maxwell vow to share the money if they won and Anthony never stuck to his word. It seems they never spoke again because of it.
It is easier when in the house to make promises and then go back on them when reality hits home.

Its not as if it is a couple of quid you are giving away. Aaron has a child, ex-wife and family and himself he could do so much with the money for them. Its not a huge ammount of money although it is more than he had before he entered the house.

But in the house you are not thinking how you will feel once you have left the house a winner. He has already been done out of half of the money. That alone should make him think about splitting the money. If he does I suppose its up to him but I can't help feeling the messing with the money in the first place was a bit dodgy.

The same with Alex. I am sure she has a lot she wants to do with the money and if she goes back on the sharing of it I don't blame her. I am sure they will all make a little more on top of what they have gained.

soundslike
12-11-2011, 01:59 PM

Josies offer was genuine I think. She had no reason to mention the offer if she didn't want to stick to it. As it is he had offers made to him anyway so she didn't have to buy them for him in the end.

BBFanDan
12-11-2011, 01:59 PM
I hope he doesn't...

Spend it on your son Aaron, not some thug who wanted to kick your head in.

Gillian-73
12-11-2011, 02:03 PM
I hope that he does! he should never have come up with a plan to split or agree to it if not his idea! Jay has at least 10k he'll be sure to make more from the back of this. the winner should have got double initially so to then split it seems mad to me! you wouldn't catch me splitting my winnings lol :D

Claymores
12-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Didn't Anthony, Craig, Saskia and Maxwell vow to share the money if they won and Anthony never stuck to his word. It seems they never spoke again because of it.
It is easier when in the house to make promises and then go back on them when reality hits home.

Its not as if it is a couple of quid you are giving away. Aaron has a child, ex-wif and family and himself he could do so much with the money for them. Its not a huge ammount of money although it is more than he had before he entered the house.

But in the house you are not thinking how you will feel once you have left the house a winner. He has already been done out of half of the money. That alone should make him think about splitting the money. If he does I suppose its up to him but I can't help feeling the messing with the money in the first place was a bit dodgy.

The same with Alex. I am sure she has a lot she wants to do with the money and if she goes back on the sharing of it I don't blame her. I am sure they will all make a little more on top of what they have gained.

What you say is sensible (albeit that 'welching' on as deal made on national TV does seem highly unprincipled!).

I'm having more laffs today at certain Aaronites pointing the finger at Alex with the suggestion she'll likely 'welch' and being very judgemental of her character. It seems that some were unaware that Aaron had made a further agreement with Jay to split the winner's £50k on a 30/20 basis, and when questioned about Lord Aaron's likely actions, the attitude has often been that 'he should keep it'.

The double-standards are just such a giggle.

smudgie
12-11-2011, 02:08 PM
What you say is sensible (albeit that 'welching' on as deal made on national TV does seem highly unprincipled!).

I'm having more laffs today at certain Aaronites pointing the finger at Alex with the suggestion she'll likely 'welch' and being very judgemental of her character. It seems that some were unaware that Aaron had made a further agreement with Jay to split the winner's £50k on a 30/20 basis, and when questioned about Lord Aaron's likely actions, the attitude has often been that 'he should keep it'.

Could not agree more. :hugesmile:

Beastie
12-11-2011, 10:19 PM
A lot of people are posting about Alex sharing her 30k, but what about Aaron? Him and Jay had an agreement that if one of them won they would share the money with the other. Will Aaron keep to his word?

No.

Blink_Me
12-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Aaron should put Jay's share of the money on black on a roulette table.

Beastie
12-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Oh yeah and if you are in the house.. don't make deals about splitting. If you win, you win. End of.

However BB complicated things with dividing the 50 grand is no equal amounts. Muahahaha!

I hope there is a money twist next year too. All they do is sit in a house for 9 weeks. Not worth the full 100 grand :nono:

flamingGalah!
12-11-2011, 10:27 PM
I hope he doesn't!

parmnion
12-11-2011, 11:07 PM
he shouldn't give a penny to jay.

Why on earth should he? Jay has been nothing but a vile, common, filthy and vulgar pig for 2 months. Jay, who's apparently spent 55 grand on a car before, who would only piss the money down the drain anyway, doesn't deserve naff all.

Aaron should never have agreed in the first place, he should have been thinking of his son.

I say, screw 'em aaron and take the money. It's not like they're ever going to be friends anyway.

you classist ****.

Cherie
13-11-2011, 11:11 AM
I hope he does split with Jay, Tom alluded that Aaron might do the dirty if he had got the 30K so it would be nice to prove the little dweeb wrong, he couldnt even be gracious on BOTS final night while sat next to Faye, they will all make a bit extra anyway so what they have now is peanuts compared to what they will earn before fame dies.

Jack_
13-11-2011, 11:43 AM
He should use his ways to somehow screw Alex and then Louise over, ensuring that him and Jay get all of the money. As they're the only deserving ones of it anyway.

Kaaarenn!
13-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Will he heckers.

Claymores
13-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Will he heckers.

This quote from the Daily Star seems to suggest that Lord Integrity is indeed gonna welch on the agreement:

"Last night Aaron vowed to spend the £50,000 prize.........."

(but then again, the DS is usually a bit sketchy with minor details such as facts or what has actually been said!)

eezamana
13-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Is this true????????????????????//

Why on earth would Aaron share his winnings with Jay :cofused2: :confused2:

Lets hope he didn't say share equally & he can just give Jay a tenner for a taxi away tae ***** home or even fifty quid so Jay could get himsell a few steroids for his rage

Kazanne
13-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Blimey,give the bloke a chance,he's probably still reeling from Friday,I doubt he has thought much about anything other than seeing his little boy and his family,IF they ,made a deal,Aaron will honour that,although I am not sure any of the others would have done.Maybe Jay,but not certain.

Claymores
13-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Is this true????????????????????//

Why on earth would Aaron share his winnings with Jay :cofused2: :confused2:

Lets hope he didn't say share equally & he can just give Jay a tenner for a taxi away tae ***** home or even fifty quid so Jay could get himsell a few steroids for his rage

The agreed share if they came 1st & 2nd was...........from the £50k winner's fund, £30k winner, £20k 2nd place. (This is totally separate from the division of the other £50k between the 5)

You can watch them shake on it here:

http://apps.facebook.com/bigbrother-uk/article/Aaron-and-Jay-agree-to-split-the-money/

joeysteele
13-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I don't see why he should other than if he made a firm agreement with a handshake but I think that was a daft thing to do, Jay is not a joint winner,he is already getting 10k himself so really Aaron should keep the 50k.By all means though let Jay have the other 10k he was going to get from Alex.

I would never have agreed to split it,not just with Jay but with any other housemate,it's already been split by BB themselves, actually if I was Jay I wouldn't hold anyone to that agreement likely made on the spur of the moment.

Aaron has a son, he is the winner of the series,he should walk away with the lions's share of the prize fund.It would not be right for Jay to walk away with as much as the winner.
Aaron made a foolish agreement there if he did agree fully, in my opinion.

Claymores
13-11-2011, 07:05 PM
I don't see why he should other than if he made a firm agreement with a handshake.

As in the video I linked directly above your post do you mean?! hahahaha

(PS - You'll note from the vid that it is actually Aaron who reases the topic first by mention of a previous understanding he had with Harry)

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 07:13 PM
I don't see why he should other than if he made a firm agreement with a handshake but I think that was a daft thing to do, Jay is not a joint winner,he is already getting 10k himself so really Aaron should keep the 50k.By all means though let Jay have the other 10k he was going to get from Alex.

I would never have agreed to split it,not just with Jay but with any other housemate,it's already been split by BB themselves, actually if I was Jay I wouldn't hold anyone to that agreement likely made on the spur of the moment.

Aaron has a son, he is the winner of the series,he should walk away with the lions's share of the prize fund.It would not be right for Jay to walk away with as much as the winner.
Aaron made a foolish agreement there if he did agree fully, in my opinion.

Since Jay thought it was fine to break an agreement he (and Louise) had with Aaron re the birthday gifts: Aaron would be well within his rights to now say: "Sorry mate; this is called payback for trying to make me look bad......" :devil:

MTVN
13-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Since Jay thought it was fine to break an agreement he (and Louise) had with Aaron re the birthday gifts: Aaron would be well within his rights to now say: "Sorry mate; this is called payback for trying to make me look bad......" :devil:

Nope, completely different

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Nope, completely different

That's your opinion. It's certainly not one that I share.

Samuel.
13-11-2011, 07:25 PM
For all we know they called it off, maybe when they were sat there as the final 2.

For all we know they've already split the money.

MTVN
13-11-2011, 07:27 PM
That's your opinion. It's certainly not one that I share.

Given that Aaron, Jay & Louise had no such agreement with regards to the presents I think my opinion is closer to the truth :)

Pyramid*
13-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Given that Aaron, Jay & Louise had no such agreement with regards to the presents I think my opinion is closer to the truth :)

I disagree. Simple as that - it was exactly the same principle.You think what you like - we disagree and that's the end of it really.

joeysteele
13-11-2011, 10:56 PM

Well yes, absolutely, I never thought of that one, really good point Pyramid.

spintronic
14-11-2011, 03:11 AM

It's as simple as this.

1) BB knew Aaron was ahead in the polls, & split the 100k to spite *him*.
2) IF;

2a) Everyone keeps their word.
2b) If Everyone welches.
2c) If Alex splits & Aaron welches.
2d) If Aaron splits & Alex welches.

2a)
Arron = £30,950
Jay = £29,500
Alex = 10k
Tom = 10k
Louise = £9,500 (And a 200k photoshoot like rebeckah, which she won't split)

2b)
Aaron = £50,950
Jay = £14,500
Alex = 30k & nice shoes.
Louise = £3,500 (And a 200k photoshoot like rebeckah, which she won't split)
Tom = £10 & a nice watch.

2c)
Aaron = £50,950
Jay = £14,500 or
Jay = £9,500 (If he also splits) which [He wouldn't given that scenario]
Alex = 10k (Or 20k if Jay doesn't split. As she then won't give louise any)
Louise = £3,500 or (£9,500 depending on Jay) + 200k Photoshoot.
Tom = 10k
2d)
Arron = £30,950
Jay = £34,500
Alex = £30,00 & shoes
Tom = £10 & watch
Louise = £3,500 (And a 200k photoshoot like rebeckah, which she won't split)

Its a "Prisoner dilema" scenario.

With the grinder that Aaron will *NOW* realise he SHOULD have got the full 100k.

But we know 2 things about Aaron.

A) He is smart.
B) He liked Alex (as a little sister)

Given that in scenarios;

2a, 2c & 2d. Jay has *MORE* money than Alex.

He will try to avoid *ANY* outcome that Gives Jay more money than Alex.

Given that 2d has two nasty affects.

1) Jay has more than Alex.
2) Jay has more than Aaron. (Oh yes, Jay has MORE than Aaron)

We know he will avoid 2d like cancer.

2a ALSO gives Jay more than Alex. So he won't be doing that either.

His ***ONLY*** options are,

2b & 2c.

Given they are both scenarios where he *HAS* to welch.

The "Nash Equilibrium" for Aaron is to --------> Welch.

:xyxwave::xyxwave:

Claymores
14-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Sorry to be slightly picky, but I believe yer arithmetic went a little astray on the first one.

2a) Everyone keeps their word

Aaron - £40,000 (simply £30k + £10k)
Jay - £29,500
Alex - £10,000
Tom - £10,000
Louise - £9,500

Haven't counted the other scenarios but, in any case, I would hope that Aaron/Alex are not going to prove themselves to be disingenuous liars with no integrity who 'welch' on the financial splits firmly agreed upon on national TV.

Maybe I'm just 'gifting' them more integrity than I should tho ;)

Novo
14-11-2011, 08:15 AM
I Have a feeling Jay and Aaron agreed that the winner gets all the money there was a clip in the final of them talking and then shaking hands when it was just them two left which would explain why Jay didn't say anything about it on BOTS when he had the chance

Claymores
14-11-2011, 08:29 AM
I Have a feeling Jay and Aaron agreed that the winner gets all the money there was a clip in the final of them talking and then shaking hands when it was just them two left which would explain why Jay didn't say anything about it on BOTS when he had the chance

Why would they be busy remaking deals in the final seconds rather than a shake of hands to wish each other 'best of luck' for being crowned champion (would seem FAR more likely) ?????? Are you suggesting that both were just money grabbing twots who had no concern for the title?

Don't think I would have raised the split on BOTS either if I was Jay - it was a done-deal that had previously been hammered-out and shaken on.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 12:24 PM
It's as simple as this.

1) BB knew Aaron was ahead in the polls, & split the 100k to spite *him*.

Arron = £30,950
Aaron = £50,950
Aaron = £50,950
Arron = £30,950

Sorry to be slightly picky, but I believe yer arithmetic went a little astray on the first one.

Haven't counted the other scenarios but, in any case, I would hope that Aaron/Alex are not going to prove themselves to be disingenuous liars with no integrity who 'welch' on the financial splits firmly agreed upon on national TV.

Aaron's 'share' was £990........ so all other figures (and the supposed calculations) are all wrong-for both of you!!!

:p

spintronic
14-11-2011, 12:24 PM

Jay - £29,500
Alex - £10,000
Tom - £10,000
Louise - £9,500

Aaron already has £9,500

If he gives Jay £20k He has £39,500. (I was assuming he wouldn't get an extra 10k bein the winner):wavey:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Aaron already has £9,500

If he gives Jay £20k He has £39,500. (I was assuming he wouldn't get an extra 10k bein the winner):wavey:

Nope..... Aaron was allocated £990 on the board.

spintronic
14-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Nope..... Aaron was allocated £990 on the board.

Ahhh, k.

Well, given, that's the case. He staill has;

1 "Really bad negative", & "1 negative incentive" for splitting.

And 2 "positive incentives" for not.

alex_front2
14-11-2011, 12:50 PM
He shouldn't. Jay was a t*sser who was vile towards him.

Yayita
14-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Aaron officially reneged on the splitting of the winnings! Not sure if you've seen this article. Read towards the bottom.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2011/11/14/big-brother-s-jay-mckray-is-people-s-winner-72703-29772955/

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Ahhh, k.

Well, given, that's the case. He staill has;

1 "Really bad negative", & "1 negative incentive" for splitting.

And 2 "positive incentives" for not.

;)

LOL... I was genuinely laughing here at everyone plotting out the various scenarios etc: when they can't even get the initial monies right.... kinda weakens it a wee bit.

I hope he kept his £50k....regardless. The guy put up with enough crap for it.

alex_front2
14-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Aaron officially reneged on the splitting of the winnings! Not sure if you've seen this article. Read towards the bottom.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2011/11/14/big-brother-s-jay-mckray-is-people-s-winner-72703-29772955/

Jay's mum is a pathetic pushy stage 'mom-manager' (momager) who can't handle the fact that her so called working class Geordie plumper cheaky chappy son lost to an intelligent, enigmatic middle class professional. :joker::joker::joker:
And I say that as a working class person. And I loved Harry (at times) :joker: Wish other working class people would just accept that Aaron won. Simples.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:02 PM

Good. I salute him. Jay renaiged on the not buying birthday gifts: so I'm bloody delighted to hear this, and I SO HOPE it is true.

As for his mum: what a desperate mare she really is. She's actually coming over as more fame hungry that her son half the time. she needs to wake up and smell the coffee: Ulrika and Rachel were both booed.

the way she's talking, 'the peoples winner' (or WTTE) - you'd think Jay was the male version of Princess Di.

Deary me...... the poor mam is deluded.

InOne
14-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Mummy Waggott is as vile as him :bored: Do they think he's the male Cheryl Cole or something? :joker:

Yayita
14-11-2011, 01:24 PM
I like Jay, he is not perfect but I like him. Its a matter of keeping your word, specially when it was his idea, but in the end what they do doesn't affect me in the least. I wish them all well.

Yayita
14-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Good. I salute him. Jay renaiged on the not buying birthday gifts: so I'm bloody delighted to hear this, and I SO HOPE it is true.

As for his mum: what a desperate mare she really is. She's actually coming over as more fame hungry that her son half the time. she needs to wake up and smell the coffee: Ulrika and Rachel were both booed.

the way she's talking, 'the peoples winner' (or WTTE) - you'd think Jay was the male version of Princess Di.

Deary me...... the poor mam is deluded.

I agree with that, his mom seems to be really pushy. I was fine with her drumming support during votes, but its over now, she should stop.

Yayita
14-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Now, since Aaron welched, they shouldn't give him the 10K from the original deal, they should split it between the remaining 4.

MTVN
14-11-2011, 01:32 PM
What a prick he is if that story's true :bored:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:35 PM
What a prick he is if that story's true :bored:

It's called payback for doing the same to Aaron re the birthday gifts. I know you don't see it in the same light, but as far as I'm concerned, it IS exactly the same principle.

What goes around, comes around and all that - and Jay's (if the story is true) has come round to bite him on his rather smooth arse. :D

MTVN
14-11-2011, 01:37 PM

Irony.

:nono:

They all agreed on their mothers' lives....... so Aaron should get his additional £10k that they all swore on.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Irony.

Sorry, I must have missed the bit where Aaron swore on his mother's life that he would share the £50k winner's prize money.

Perhaps you'd like to put up a clip of him saying this.

Until then..... No irony I am right and you know it. :D

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Irony.

Sorry, I must have missed the bit where Aaron swore on his mother's life that he would share the £50k winner's prize money.

Until then..... No irony. I am right and you know it. :D

MTVN
14-11-2011, 01:39 PM
It's called payback for doing the same to Aaron re the birthday gifts. I know you don't see it in the same light, but as far as I'm concerned, it IS exactly the same principle.

What goes around, comes around and all that - and Jay's (if the story is true) has come round to bite him on his rather smooth arse. :D

No it's called being a selfish back-stabbing prick. They never made an agreement on the presents, all that happened was Aaron declared himself out and told Jay and Louise to go ahead if they wanted to do - that's what they did.

It's blindingly obvious how the situations are different, and you would see it too if you weren't just commited to defend Aaron no matter what

MTVN
14-11-2011, 01:40 PM

Until then..... No irony. I am right and you know it. :D

So because an agreement is worded differently it doesn't need to be stuck to?

LMAO :joker:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:41 PM
No it's called being a selfish back-stabbing prick. They never made an agreement on the presents, all that happened was Aaron declared himself out and told Jay and Louise to go ahead if they wanted to do - that's what they did.

It's blindingly obvious how the situations are different, and you would see it true if you weren't just commited to defend Aaron no matter what

No, no.

You specifically referred to a previous quote: upon which I mentioned swearing on mothers' lives.

Now: prove your point ..... show me where Aaron swore on his mother's life to Jay, about the Winner's money.

Go on.... show me. then I might listen.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:42 PM
So because an agreement is worded differently it doesn't need to be stuck to?

LMAO :joker:

The only person being laughed at is you.... you quote something that is totally unrelated, and you cannot back up what your 'proof' is.

I'm finding it hilarious that you can't see, but hey: carry on, it's all fun.

:D

MTVN
14-11-2011, 01:44 PM
No, no.

You specifically referred to a previous quote: upon which I mentioned swearing on mothers' lives.

Now: prove your point ..... show me where Aaron swore on his mother's life to Jay, about the Winner's money.

Go on.... show me. then I might listen.

The only person being laughed at is you.... you quote something that is totally unrelated, and you cannot back up what your 'proof' is.

I'm finding it hilarious that you can't see, but hey: carry on, it's all fun.

So you think an agreement doesn't need to be kept to unless you swear on your mothers life?

What we've learnt from this: never lend Pyramid money

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 01:45 PM
He shouldn't have made the agreement with Jay if he wasn't prepared to stick to it tbf though I have my reservations as to whether Jay would have stuck to the agreement either, had he won :laugh:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:46 PM
So you think an agreement doesn't need to be kept to unless you swear on your mothers life?

What we've learnt from this: never lend Pyramid money

No need to get all personal now MTVN. It kinda dilutes your debate everso slightly.

;)

MTVN
14-11-2011, 01:47 PM
No need to get all personal now MTVN. It kinda dilutes your debate everso slightly.

;)

No need to deliberately avoid the point I made :whistle:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:49 PM
He shouldn't have made the agreement with Jay if he wasn't prepared to stick to it tbf though I have my reservations as to whether Jay would have stuck to the agreement either, had he won :laugh:

Well Jay certainly showed time and time again during the show, that he said one thing, but did another.

I'd say it would have been a certainty that Jay would have not shared, based on his previous behaviours and 'all talk, no action' repeated empty words.

No need to deliberately avoid the point I made :whistle:

When you show me where Aaron swore on his mother's life that he would share the winnings.... I'll address your point.

;)

MTVN
14-11-2011, 01:52 PM
When you show me where Aaron swore on his mother's life that he would share the winnings.... I'll address your point.

;)

Not once did I say that Aaron did, that was never the claim I was making. What I am asking is; do you think an agreement doesn't need to be kept to unless they each swear on their mother's life, even if they shake hands on it and verbally agree?

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Irony.

Until then..... No irony I am right and you know it. :D

Not once did I say that Aaron did, that was never the claim I was making. What I am asking is; do you think an agreement doesn't need to be kept to unless they each swear on their mother's life, even if they shake hands on it and verbally agree?

See prev post of yours in which you stated Irony.... and quoted two very different situations. You still have to show me proof of where the irony lies.

Until you do, I am 100% behind my previous posts.... given that Jay went against the agreement that they did not buy gifts: then changed his mind without consulting Aaron... then that therefore means, Aaron is right to do the same if he choses. It is the exact same principle. There question has been answered ( indeed, I answered it earlier but you appear not to have noted it)

You cannot back up what you have said..... and what you have quoted, and resorted to personal slanging instead. ;)

Now isn't this the point where a mod normally steps in and says, "Right you two, quit the arguing"......

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:00 PM
See prev post of yours in which you stated Irony.... and quoted two very different situations. You still have to show me proof of where the irony lies.

Until you do, I am 100% behind my previous post.

You cannot back up what you have said..... and what you have quoted, and resorted to personal slanging instead. ;)

Now isn't this the point where a mod normally steps in and says, "Right you two, quit the arguing"......

The irony is this:

You insist that Alex should split her winnings to share with Aaron as agreed

You are "delighted" that Aaron will not be sharing his winnings with Jays as agreed

;)

And no this isn't that time, we're just debating. As you do on a forum ya know.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:01 PM
The irony is this:

You insist that Alex should split her winnings to share with Aaron as agreed

You are "delighted" that Aaron will not be sharing his winnings with Jays as agreed

;)

See my edit.

Yes. Both different scenarios. One was with all housemates swearing on their mothers' lives. The other situations were not.

You clearly are avoiding that crucial aspect: for no other reason that arguing.

johnx
14-11-2011, 02:03 PM
If I was Aaron I'd feel like the producers had robbed me of 40 grand by pulling that stunt in the final week.

MTVN
See my edit.

Yes. Both different scenarios. One was with all housemates swearing on their mothers' lives. The other situations were not.

Ok I have my answer now. In your mind an agreement doesn't need to be honoured unless the participants swear upon their mothers lives. A handshake and a verbal commitment is no longer enough it seems :)

parmnion
Welcher...aaron the welcher.boooooooo

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Ok I have my answer now. In your mind an agreement doesn't need to be honoured unless the participants swear upon their mothers lives. A handshake and a verbal commitment is no longer enough it seems :)

You don't have to make any assumption 'in my mind' since you do not know what is in my mind.

I've made it perfectly clear that the situations are entirely different and WHY i have viewed them as such - therefore your view on 'my mind' as detailed above: is wholly incorrect. I can say that with certainly assurity: given that I know my own mind , better than you do. :blush:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Welcher...aaron the welcher.boooooooo

:devil:

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Judging by your posts in this thread I feel that my conclusion is the only sensible one that can be reached here :)

Kazanne
14-11-2011, 02:08 PM
IF I was Aaron I'de tell them all to eff off,after what they have said behind his back,but IF an agreement has been made I'm sure Aaron will adhere to it,if not ,I'm sure Jay will be shouting his mouth off about it,people need to stop trying to find fault now,the bloke has only just got out the house and I'm sure he is really busy,let him wind down fcs.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Judging by your posts in this thread I feel that my conclusion is the only sensible one that can be reached here :)

I'd say that was rather an insulting point MTVN and designed very subtely to be so - and patronising.

Perhaps you would be more respectful in accepting that we simply do not share the same views on the matter. :blush:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:10 PM
IF I was Aaron I'de tell them all to eff off,after what they have said behind his back,but IF an agreement has been made I'm sure Aaron will adhere to it,if not ,I'm sure Jay will be shouting his mouth off about it,people need to stop trying to find fault now,the bloke has only just got out the house and I'm sure he is really busy,let him wind down fcs.

It's interesting to note that it's not Jay who is shouting his mouth off though....... it's his supporters and his mammy! :D

Makes you wonder why that might be eh?

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:10 PM
I'd say that was rather an insulting point MTVN and designed very subtely to be so - and patronising.

Perhaps you would be more respectful in accepting that we simply do not share the same views on the matter. :blush:

I don't think it was insulting, I left a happy smiley :)

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:11 PM

He has apparently gone back on his agreement

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:13 PM
I don't think it was insulting, I left a happy smiley :)

It was and you know it. Putting a smiley at the end does not negate that. Together with the personal snide remark you made earlier upon my character in resepect of lending money to me.

I've made my point, best we leave it at that I think.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:14 PM
He has apparently gone back on his agreement

Apparently, being the operative word.

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:14 PM
:)

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:15 PM

Apprently......

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Someone needs to ask him the question, that is for sure.Maybe oktv will do it tonight.

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Someone needs to ask him the question, that is for sure.Maybe oktv will do it tonight.

Yeah, they should, surprised it hasn't been asked yet tbh

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:19 PM

that's actually a good point parmnion. It would settle the matter once and for all....the two people who know the script (no pun intended) are Aaron and Jay.

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:20 PM
that's actually a good point parmnion. It would settle the matter once and for all....the two people who know the script (no pun intended) are Aaron and Jay.

Thanks, but you don't have to sound to surprised.:blush:

Josy
14-11-2011, 02:21 PM
I normally have no interest at all what the winner does with the cash but, a deal is a deal and it would be wrong to back out of it now imo.

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 02:23 PM
I normally have no interest at all what the winner does with the cash but, a deal is a deal and it would be wrong to back out of it now imo.

I would wait to see if I got my 10k first though :laugh:

Incensed
14-11-2011, 02:26 PM
If he backs out of the deal, then it shows the guy has no principles, simple as that.

As for people saying that Jay went behind Aaron's back oevr the present incident, can someone please explain to me why Jay and Louise needed Aaron's permission to spend their money how they see fit? Aaron was asked if he wanted to contribute, he said no, end of.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Thanks, but you don't have to sound to surprised.:blush:

dont be daft now. If I was surprised: you'd now. There's normally a *faints* or a :o

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 02:30 PM
If he backs out of the deal, then it shows the guy has no principles, simple as that.

As for people saying that Jay went behind Aaron's back oevr the present incident, can someone please explain to me why Jay and Louise needed Aaron's permission to spend their money how they see fit? Aaron was asked if he wanted to contribute, he said no, end of.

Well, the 3 of them had decided not to spend their money on it. After they'd decided not to Jay and Louise changed their minds and decided to buy it. Common courtesy would have been to atleast tell Aaron and give him one more chance to be involved. It's one thing for none of them to do it, no one looks bad but for those two to do it and leave him out and so he turns up with no present, looks very bad and makes him feel a dick.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:30 PM

1. It is the same lack of principle that you mention yourself abovce
2. The money was not yet in their hands. BB could still have changed rules
3. It was designed to make another housemate look foolish
4. It was designed less out of goodwill & gesture (as shown clearly by Louise when she immediately went into the bedroom and bitched about Alex)
5. Even Jay soon after it (even before speaking with Aaron) said he regretted buying the gifts.

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Well, the 3 of them had decided not to spend their money on it. After they'd decided not to Jay and Louise changed their minds and decided to buy it. Common courtesy would have been to atleast tell Aaron and give him one more chance to be involved. It's one thing for none of them to do it, no one looks bad but for those two to do it and leave him out and so he turns up with no present, looks very bad and makes him feel a dick.

Wouldn't it have been common courtesy for Aaron to tell the rest of the house his intentions during the face to face noms? Maybe it was payback time.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Wouldn't it have been common courtesy for Aaron to tell the rest of the house his intentions during the face to face noms? Maybe it was payback time.

You mean ...the one that Louise screwed up to start off with...

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:35 PM
You mean ...the one that Louise screwed up to start off with...

No, the one where louise thought eff you Aaron, if you can do that I'll get revenge by putting me up against your girlfriend because she is to weak against me.

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 02:35 PM

Well, according to Faye that was their 4th attempt at nominating BB kept making them re do it, they were never going to accept the planned noms so what choice did he have, other than vote for who he would have had it been private? :conf:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Well, according to Faye that was their 4th attempt at nominating BB kept making them re do it, they were never going to accept the planned noms so what choice did he have, other than vote for who he would have had it been private? :conf:
Ha. Parm just got pwnd.

No, the one where louise thought eff you Aaron, if you can do that I'll get revenge by putting me up against your girlfriend because she is to weak against me.

See above.

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:37 PM

He had the same choice as the rest of them, they seemed to manage ok.

delete that pawnage.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:37 PM

Apart from Louise. ;)

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Apart from Louise. ;)

yes, apart from louise..what is the point of this again.:conf:

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 02:38 PM

Someone, at some point had to change their nominations, as it would seem BB was just going to keep making them re do them if they didn't. I can't see how this and present gate are remotely comparable.

Incensed
14-11-2011, 02:39 PM

Ok, I take your point, but if he had felt that bad about it, there was nothing stopping him from telling BB that on reflection he too had changed his mind and would liked to be included. You can only assume then that he still didn't agree with it, so even if they had have asked him he wouldn't have still wanted to contribute anyway, which is possibly what Jay and Louise thought would be the case.

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Ok, I take your point, but if he had felt that bad about it, there was nothing stopping him from telling BB that on reflection he too had changed his mind and would liked to be included. You can only assume then that he still didn't agree with it, so even if they had have asked him he wouldn't have still wanted to contribute anyway, which is possibly what Jay and Louise thought would be the case.

But he didn't know about it, till the presents were delivered at the party :conf:

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:42 PM

They didn't agree that as a group though, Aaron ruled himself out and told Jay and Louise to go ahead if they wanted to before the two of them had made their decision

Incensed
14-11-2011, 02:43 PM
But he didn't know about it, till the presents were delivered at the party :conf:

Then why when Jay and Louise came out of the diary room after telling BB that they would like to buy the presents, did Aaron look at them and tell them they were silly (or words to that effect) Imo, he must have known.

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Someone, at some point had to change their nominations, as it would seem BB was just going to keep making them re do them if they didn't. I can't see how this and present gate are remotely comparable.

Ok forget the comparrison, maybe it's not quite the same thing.

What is evident though is the fact that Aaron knew as they went in the diary room to buy the presents that they were going to buy them. So he did still have the opportunity to change his mind and buy them, or at very least, ask Jay and Loiuse if they had changed their minds and bought them something.He could then have offered to buy them a cheaper gift with his 900 pound rather than act all prissy about it.

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:45 PM
And also BB told Jay and Louise that they couldn't tell Aaron they'd bough them apparently :shrug:

Incensed
14-11-2011, 02:46 PM
And also BB told Jay and Louise that they couldn't tell Aaron they'd bough them apparently :shrug:

Yep.

Pyramid*

Because it was a deliberate move to humiliate, embarrass and belittle Aaron. If they had intended otherwise: they would have let him know before hand that they had at least changed their minds, gone against what all 3 of them agreed (not on one occasion, but on two) - and would have given Aaron the option of whether he wanted to be put into that embarrassing position or not.

It was deliberate and anyone who cannot see that, imo, surely must have a blinkered view.

Niamh.
They didn't agree that as a group though, Aaron ruled himself out and told Jay and Louise to go ahead if they wanted to before the two of them had made their decision

Yes, but they still said no in there. Do you not think it would have been more courteous of them to let him know that they were doing and give him one last chance? Even if he said no atleast he would have been more prepared.

Then why when Jay and Louise came out of the diary room after telling BB that they would like to buy the presents, did Aaron look at them and tell them they were silly (or words to that effect) Imo, he must have known.

I thought it was just cos they were giggling like kids :conf: he seemed pretty shocked when the presents arrived at the party.

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Yes, but they still said no in there. Do you not think it would have been more courteous of them to let him know that they were doing and give him one last chance? Even if he said no atleast he would have been more prepared.

I thought it was just cos they were giggling like kids :conf: he seemed pretty shocked when the presents arrived at the party.

He called the idiots before they went in to buy them, I have it on my virgin recorded programmes.

Pyramid*

I can't recall this?

If so, it shows that suddenly, Jay who had no respect for BB on many occasions, suddenly decided to listen to BB at that point?

Niamh.
Ok forget the comparrison, maybe it's not quite the same thing.

What is evident though is the fact that Aaron knew as they went in the diary room to buy the presents that they were going to buy them. So he did still have the opportunity to change his mind and buy them, or at very least, ask Jay and Loiuse if they had changed their minds and bought them something.He could then have offered to buy them a cheaper gift with his 900 pound rather than act all prissy about it.

I don't think he did, he seemed surprised when the gifts arrived

Yes, but they should have said it to him before they went in anyway, to give him the opportunity to be involved.

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:49 PM

Yeah they should have let him know but still, it was never a group agreement not to buy them and I don't see how getting someone a £500 present without telling Aaron is the same as Aaron going back on an agreement to give Jay £20,000

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:50 PM
I can't recall this?

If so, it shows that suddenly, Jay who had no respect for BB on many occasions, suddenly decided to listen to BB at that point?

They told them they can't say anything to anyone. I think they meant Tom and Alex though..Jay and louise used it as an excuse for not letting on to Aaron..I don't think Jay or louise were trying to make Aaron look bad though.

Pyramid*
Yeah they should have let him know but still, it was never a group agreement not to buy them and I don't see how getting someone a £500 present without telling Aaron is the same as Aaron going back on an agreement to give Jay £20,000

There is no but. They should have, they didn't. So to berate Aaron for doing the same thing as they did - is stupid imo.

It was a group agreement. check the diary footage again.

It is the exact same principle as the Jay comparison re the winnings. EXACTLY.

Niamh.

No, I never argued that it was, I was only responding to Incensed question a few posts back. I think he should honour his agreement (as long as he gets the 10K)

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:51 PM
I can't recall this?

It was in one of the FB clips that didn't make the HL's and Jay has often listened to BB, he acknowledged and accepted both of the warnings they gave him and he carried out BB's instructions to tell the rest of the housemates to stop trashing the place early on

MTVN
14-11-2011, 02:52 PM
There is no but. They should have, they didn't. So to berate Aaron for doing the same thing as they did - is stupid imo.

Nope, we've already clarified this :)

No, I never argued that it was, I was only responding to Incensed question a few posts back. I think he should honour his agreement (as long as he gets the 10K)

Yeah that's fair enough

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:52 PM
There is no but.

But Aaron told them they could please themselves if they wanted to buy them..they said no originally, but then pleased themselves by buying them in the end...No big issue,

The only person in the wrong really was aaron and his over the top reaction to the whole thing.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:53 PM
They told them they can't say anything to anyone. I think they meant Tom and Alex though..Jay and louise used it as an excuse for not letting on to Aaron..I don't think Jay or louise were trying to make Aaron look bad though.

So they didn't out and out say BB told them not to tell Aaron specifically, which is very much what MTVN was implying (certainly it came across that way in his post). ?

If what you have said is correct - I agree with you - it sounds like a lame way of those two trying to cover up their own guilt at knowing what they were doing was 'shay-day'. Kinda like the wine.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 02:54 PM
It was in one of the FB clips that didn't make the HL's and Jay has often listened to BB, he acknowledged and accepted both of the warnings they gave him and he carried out BB's instructions to tell the rest of the housemates to stop trashing the place early on

Jay listened to BB that much that he had to be pulled into the diary room and told "This is not the first time that BB has had to speak to you about such behaviour...".

Yep, that very much sounds like Jay listened to BB. :rolleyes:

parmnion
14-11-2011, 02:54 PM
So they didn't out and out say BB told them not to tell Aaron specifically, which is very much what MTVN was implying (certainly it came across that way in his post). ?

If what you have said is correct - I agree with you - it sounds like a lame way of those two trying to cover up their own guilt at knowing what they were doing was 'shay-day'. Kinda like the wine.

Yeah it's true, but my point and belief is that they didn't really know what they were doing or know how it would look..Jay did apologise after it anyway so it should have all been forgotten....sigh, but well, we all know it wans't.:joker:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Yeah it's true, but my point and belief is that they didn't really know what they were doing or know how it would look..Jay did apologise after it anyway so it should have all been forgotten....sigh, but well, we all know it wans't.:joker:

The fact that Jay stated he regretted it, pretty much as soon as he agreed to it (with Louise) - tells it's own story.

I think he realised he really had not thought about it: and thus: his initial gut feeling that he had were correct (ie: the both times he said quite categorically NO WAY). That's why he was so bloody angry later on: not at Aaron - but at himself. ;)

anyway: this is all ifs, what, why's.

I wish either Aaron or Jay would speak up about it and clear the matter up once and for all. !!

thesheriff443
14-11-2011, 03:01 PM
aaron should split the money!,they shook on the deal!,regardless of anything else that went on previously,

Incensed
14-11-2011, 03:01 PM

Yeah, it should have been forgotten, but Aaron felt soooo bad at not buying them a present that he made up for it by ruining their birthday party by sulking and pouting most of the evening. I'm sorry, but if he felt bad as has been suggested he would have tried to make amends.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 03:11 PM
aaron should split the money!,they shook on the deal!,regardless of anything else that went on previously,

Why disregard what had happened? Because it suits Jay fans / non Aaron fans to do so?

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Yeah, it should have been forgotten, but Aaron felt soooo bad at not buying them a present that he made up for it by ruining their birthday party by sulking and pouting most of the evening. I'm sorry, but if he felt bad as has been suggested he would have tried to make amends.

he should not have been placed in that position in the first place.

Subsequently: he should not be placed in a position that he has to make amends for a situation that he did not create.

Incensed
14-11-2011, 03:18 PM
he should not have been placed in that position in the first place.

Subsequently: he should not be placed in a position that he has to make amends for a situation that he did not create.

Out of respect to Alex and Tom (who had nothing to do with the buying or not of presents) he should have at least tried to make their party a happy occasion. Instead he chose to behave in a childish manner.

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Out of respect to Alex and Tom (who had nothing to do with the buying or not of presents) he should have at least tried to make their party a happy occasion. Instead he chose to behave in a childish manner.

They only showed the bits of him sulking on HLs, they left out him dancing and enjoying himself. Also, I think the initial "sulk" would have been avoided had he known that Louise and Jay had bought the presents earlier.

psychtracker
14-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Totally agree with MTVN on this one. It's double standards for people on this board to be vocal in expecting Alex to share her winnings because of the agreement, and then saying Aaron shouldn't - or being prepared to defend him if he doesn't. And the whole presentgate reference is pure clutching at straws. Aaron initiated the 30/20 split, and it was made well after presentgate had blown over. You'd just as well be arguing that Aaron shouldn't split his earnings with Jay because of an argument they had in week 3, it's completely irrelevant. As they say, a deal is a deal!

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 03:27 PM

he removed himself from an incredibly embarrassing situation. I wonder how any of us here posting about it would have felt in Aaron's position.

I know for an absolute fact that I too would have removed myself: through anger, embarrassment and complete bewilderment why 2 people who had agreed with me only a short while ago: would put me in such a horrible position.

I do not think Aaron did anything wrong here. And I say that as me being a human being with feelings: and not as an Aaron fan.

Niamh.
14-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Totally agree with MTVN on this one. It's double standards for people on this board to be vocal in expecting Alex to share her winnings because of the agreement, and then saying Aaron shouldn't - or being prepared to defend him if he doesn't. And the whole presentgate reference is pure clutching at straws. Aaron initiated the 30/20 split, and it was made well after presentgate had blown over. You'd just as well be arguing that Aaron shouldn't split his earnings with Jay because of an argument they had in week 3, it's completely irrelevant. As they say, a deal is a deal!

I agree.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 03:32 PM

And for all the reasons I have posted on this thread, i find it equally as hypocritical that some cannot see the difference in the differing 3 scenarios.

Yayita
14-11-2011, 03:34 PM
If Aaron renegs then they should all reneg with regards to the 10K they were supposed to give him.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 03:36 PM
If Aaron renegs then they should all reneg with regards to the 10K they were supposed to give him.

That wouldn't affect Louise or Tom would it.... they also would suffer.;)

so now we are bringing into it, a whole gambit of spin off as to how it should affect the housemates.

Incensed
14-11-2011, 03:36 PM
he removed himself from an incredibly embarrassing situation. I wonder how any of us here posting about it would have felt in Aaron's position.

I know for an absolute fact that I too would have removed myself: through anger, embarrassment and complete bewilderment why 2 people who had agreed with me only a short while ago: would put me in such a horrible position.

I do not think Aaron did anything wrong here. And I say that as me being a human being with feelings: and not as an Aaron fan.

Ok you think it's fine for him to agree to split the money and then back out of it. I disagree and I also think, as a human being with feelings, that he could have put his 'anger, embarrassment and complete bewilderment' to one side for a few hours and made sure that his friends had a great party, so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one :hugesmile:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 03:45 PM

Ok you think it's fine for him to agree to split the money and then back out of it. I disagree and I also think, as a human being with feelings, that he could have put his 'anger, embarrassment and complete bewilderment' to one side for a few hours and made sure that his friends had a great party, so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one :hugesmile:

My reply to you, was quite specifically in response to your post above: your own post which was nothing to do with backing out or not: but more to do with how you viewed Aaron's behaviour at the birthday party.

how would you feel if you had been put in Aaron's position - in respect of my reply to your post previously? I see you didn't respond to that?

Incensed
14-11-2011, 03:50 PM
My reply to you, was quite specifically in response to your post above: your own post which was nothing to do with backing out or not: but more to do with how you viewed Aaron's behaviour at the birthday party.

how would you feel if you had been put in Aaron's position - in respect of my reply to your post previously? I see you didn't respond to that?

Personally I wouldn't have been upset by something like that, truly I wouldn't, I'm not just saying it. If I didn't want to contribute, said so and told the other people to do what they want, then that would be the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

Yayita
14-11-2011, 03:51 PM
That wouldn't affect Louise or Tom would it.... they also would suffer.;)

so now we are bringing into it, a whole gambit of spin off as to how it should affect the housemates.

Just not give Aaron the 10K and split it amongst themselves since he has decided to back out of giving Jay the 20K.. If its good enough for him to reneg, then he will understand if the others do as well and shouldn't mind if they don't give him the original 10K

thesheriff443
14-11-2011, 03:59 PM
two wrongs dont make a right!

Yayita
14-11-2011, 04:12 PM

Whaaaaa???? In this is case is only fair. So do you suggest he back out and still expect the 10K from the original agreement?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.... If its fair for one person, then it should be fair for all persons.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Personally I wouldn't have been upset by something like that, truly I wouldn't, I'm not just saying it. If I didn't want to contribute, said so and told the other people to do what they want, then that would be the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

That's the very point. What one person regards as what the correct action / behaviour is: is not a reason for another person accepting that as the only action/behaviour to be deemed correct.

We are all different. We all react differently. We all have our own subjective reasons why we feel so differently.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth also applies.

Whaaaaa???? In this is case is only fair. So do you suggest he back out and still expect the 10K from the original agreement?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.... If its fair for one person, then it should be fair for all persons.

Absolutely. It's hypocritical to say it's okay for one person to do something, but not okay for someone else to do the same thing.

Marcus.
14-11-2011, 04:28 PM
thsi is jay mum on the matter

alex_front2
14-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Now that I've read Jays' mum vile rant I hope Aaron tells them both to ***** off or at least say 'holy mackerel, go away'.

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Excellent point made by Angus on another thread

Angus' post.

Yet it goes on to say that "Jay pocketed £15,000" - so clearly he didn't share his winnings! Funny how we only ever get half the story when it concerns Aaron, anything to put him in a bad light. No wonder Jay is the way he is with a mother like that - must have had him when she was about 14 and dragged him up.

No love, he's not the people's winner, he's the lowlife chav's winner.

now..... let's see what some have to say about this.

pegson123
14-11-2011, 04:35 PM
why does everyone take what jays mum said as truth. how do we know aaron said he wouldn't split the money. how do we know they aint all gonna meet up and split the cash

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 04:36 PM
what does everyone take what jays mum said as truth. how do we know aaron said he wouldnt split the money. how do we know they aint all gonna meet up and aplit the cash

Most of us don't pegson. :D

And we don't know...it's all what, ifs, whys...... but it's all designed around making Aaron look bad. funny that eh!

Kazanne
14-11-2011, 04:37 PM
thsi is jay mum on the matter

LOL,loving the comments left there.bitter bitter Mrs Mckray and she said on the night aaron deserved to win,make your mind up luv!!

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 04:41 PM
LOL,loving the comments left there.bitter bitter Mrs Mckray and she said on the night aaron deserved to win,make your mind up luv!!

Very obvious that she is Jay's mother then eh Kaz....... says one thing, then changes her mind...... how typical.

Mind you, seeing as she and her son don't know what name to call him from month to month: you can tell they aren't quite up there in the Mensa stakes eh!

Incensed
14-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Excellent point made by Angus on another thread

now..... let's see what some have to say about this.

Well if Jay doesn't share the money like they agreed, then he's as bad as Aaron.

Suze
14-11-2011, 04:50 PM

Was reading through those comments and :laugh2: Hope the bitter moo reads them also :joker:

Pyramid*
14-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Well if Jay doesn't share the money like they agreed, then he's as bad as Aaron.

Let's look at another way: no one (fans or themselves or their families) can critisise any of them. What's good for the goose and all that.

Suze
14-11-2011, 04:52 PM

I don't think Aaron should now, after all the flack he keeps getting, but yeah, it takes two not one to welsh on a deal in anything not just anything BB.

spintronic
14-11-2011, 07:08 PM

If we are technically talking about splitting *ALL* proceeds from the BB experience.

Then Louise will no doubt give Aaron £40,000 per 200k photoshoot, for gatting her baps out & being a slut.

Perhaps, she can then apologise for all that "I'm real me", "I'm just a normal girl me" ***CRAP*** we had to endure:

week in week out and week in week out and week in week out and week in week out and week in week out and week in week out and week in week out and week in week out and week in week out.

spintronic
14-11-2011, 07:12 PM
I think were all forgetting poor tom in all this.

Last I heard, he spent £9.98 on a train-fare home.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::spin::bawling::bawling ::bawling:

BBfan6418
22-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Aaron retweeted this yesterday.

@StevenDaviesCL that a legit mistake cos @Aaronspoppets said he'd give @RealJayMcKray 20k if he won when they were final2..doubt he did tho

MTVN
22-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Why did he retweet that :conf2: